Pleasing Mr. Welston Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you really just say that out loud?" I said shocked.

"Yes I love you and I'll call you later." She hurriedly replied.

"CARA WAIT!" I said to the dial tone.

I looked over at Mr. Welston with a look of utter disbelief. I was a little relieved that Cara was on board with our relationship, but also totally flabbergasted by all she just said.

"What did she say babe?" Mark said as he caressed my cheek.

"Cara just instructed me to keep you occupied by any means necessary and yes that did include things of a sexual nature while she goes out pretending to be Nancy freaking Drew by tracking your wife's cell phone."

Mark grabbed the phone from me and repeatedly called Cara leaving detailed and explicit threats on her voicemail of what he would do if she went after her mom and even more threats if she didn't call him back right away. After about the 8th call he gave up.

"Do you have Chris's number?" he asked as he scanned my contacts in my phone.

"Yes I think so."

I took the phone and looked up his number then handed it back to Mr. Welston. He left a message on Chris's voice mail to call him back immediately and to also find Cara as soon as possible. After he hung up he pulled me into his arms.

"I have to make another phone call. Would you mind getting started on some breakfast then maybe after we can work on keeping me occupied by any means necessary?"

He held me in his arms casually, a sexy smile teasing his lips and I couldn't resist returning it along with a slowly sensual kiss.

"Of course I will. Eggs and oatmeal ok with you?" I asked pulling out of his arms and heading for the door. Mark followed close behind and turned going towards his room as we reached the hall.

"Sounds delicious, I'll join you in the kitchen as soon as I'm done with this call."

His statement was clipped and he walked purposely away. I couldn't help but wonder who he was going to call and if Cara was going to be alright. I hated that she was out there tracking her mom alone and there was a deep nagging feeling in my gut. I tried calling her one more time and left her a voicemail to be safe and call me right away then headed to the kitchen to get started on breakfast.

12