Pleasing Mrs. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyx03
Onyx03
35 Followers

I walked through the main office where several secretaries answered the phones and helped parents who were picking up their kids. Mrs. Tollins saw me standing there waiting and said "Go ahead and go in. She is waiting for you."

I walked past their desks and went to the door that said Principal Mrs. Sabrina Jones. I knocked to let her know I was there before opening the door and letting myself in.

She sat at her desk with her legs spread wide, wearing a skirt that was pulled up and no panties. Her fingers were deep inside her, and I could hear her juices sloshing around as her fingers pulled in and out.

I locked the door, and stepped in a little farther. I was transfixed by the show that was playing out right in front of me. I waited and watched, enjoying seeing her pleasure herself. She was a sight to see. Her head slightly tilted back, her mouth firm like she was trying to muffle her moans. My dick was instantly hard from the minute I walked in.

I went over to her and dropped to my knees. Her perfect pussy slick with juices; I couldn't wait any longer to have my mouth on her. I placed a kiss on each thigh before diving in. I licked and sucked, and circled my tongue around her clit. I put just enough pressure to leave her crazed and needing more. It was my turn to take control, or so I thought.

She grabbed my hair, and pulled me to her as she began fucking my face. She bucked her hips until she was shaking and contracting. With her juices flowing down my face she brought my head up and began kissing me and licking those juices from my chin.

"You know what the hardest part is?" She asked as she pulled down my pants. "It's being quiet. Can you be quiet while I fuck you and suck your cock?" I lost my words and just nodded my response as she stroked me.

"Boys that are bad get called to the office. Are you a bad boy Brent?"

I loved it when she used her sexy voice and talked dirty to me. That had me just as turned on as her mouth did.

"Yes, I've been a very, very, bad boy." I tried using a masculine tone, but I think it just came out as a squeak.

"Remember you have to be quiet. Now turn around, and grab the desk."

I then felt her hand come down and smack my ass. She slapped my ass hard several times. It hurt, but to my surprise it actually made my dick twitch. That's when she did something I wasn't expecting. Her tongue was licking my ass! She made circles around my anus and down my crack.

Her tongue was soon replaced with her finger. My ass cheeks instinctively clinched together. No way was I letting her in. She chuckled and rubbed and kissed my cheeks.

"Just relax," she said. "Push back, sort of like you are going to take a shit. Don't worry, you won't."

I was like, 'what the actual fuck?' but the last thing I wanted to do was disappoint Mrs. Jones, so I sort of tried to do what she asked. And it seemed to work, she was able to ease her finger into my tight hole. I wanted to scream. It was too much. There was too much pressure. I bit down on my arm as she did this. She waited a few seconds before she started moving. Barely sliding her finger in and out of me. With all that pressure and feeling so full, it almost felt as if I was going to shit. I was going to stop her but the feeling passed, and turned to pleasure.

Her hand reached around to my hard dick and she began stroking me hard and fast. The sensation was too much and I shot my load without any warning. I had never experienced an orgasm like that before. It was so hard and fast, and after it was done, I was still rock hard. I had a thousands questions to ask, but my brain was lost in post orgasm bliss.

She stood up and I took hold of her and bent her over the desk. My cock was in her in one solid thrust. I moved my hips so hard and fast that I had her knocking shit onto the floor. I grabbed her shoulder to give me more leverage as I pounded her tight pussy.

She was trying her hardest not to scream out as wave after wave washed over her. Her pussy clenched down so hard on my cock that I found my release as soon as she did. I pushed my cock into her and went rigid as shot after shot of sperm filled her.

I laid on top of her panting, coming back to reality. There was a knock at the door and I sat up. I pulled a tissue from the box and wiped off my dick, and I did the same to her. She pulled down her skirt and I put my dick back in my pants. I sat in the chair across from her desk as she went and opened the door.

Her secretary handed her a note and left us. She closed the door again and turned back to me with a big smile on her face.

"Brent, this lesson is: Just because you like your ass fucked. It doesn't make you gay. But more than that, if it feels good, there isn't anything wrong with it." She kissed me and the bell rang letting me know I was late for my next class.

LESSON 3

The next day I was called back to Mrs. Jones office. This time it was during study hall. I didn't get much teasing from the others there. Mrs. Davis is a tight ass and insists that there will be "absolutely no talking." Matt is my closest friend and he just gave me a glance and kept reading.

I didn't wait for anyone to tell me to go on back. I was a tad too eager to wait for someone to acknowledge my presence.

Her door was cracked open. I knocked and let myself in, making sure I closed the door behind me. I was expecting to see her playing with her pussy, but she was on the phone talking to someone.

Her face showed how irritated she was, she rolled her eyes and slammed down the phone. Maybe I should come back? Before I could decide she stood up.

"I have something for you." She said as she walked over to her briefcase and pulled out a present that was wrapped in red paper with a little silver bow on top. Inside was a shiny looking thing shaped like a large bullet.

"What is it?" I asked. She just giggled. Mrs. Jones has the cutest giggle but looking at this weird thing, her giggle was making me uncomfortable. I truly had no idea what it was.

"It's a little toy we are going to play with." She said with a big, wide, smile that scared me even more.

She got up and came and sat on my lap. As she leaned down, her hair fell into my face and it smelled so good I forgot about my concerns. She began kissing me softly. I nibbled on her bottom lip, and she opened up for me. Our tongues danced around our mouths, and the kiss grew stronger, more passionate. We had barely ever kissed before. This was nice, just sitting and making out.

She slid down and pulled me out of the chair and down to the floor, still kissing me. I started rubbing her thigh. My hand made its way to her cunt. Her skirt was still pulled down and I couldn't see which panties she wore. I was kind of surprised she had them on.

I started massaging and rubbing her through the thin fabric. Her panties were soaked. She was so wet and turned on, and I loved it. I wanted to taste her, so I pushed her back, lifted her legs up and took her panties off. The skirt she wore was short. I didn't have to pull it off. That pretty pussy of her was exposed and glistening, inviting me in.

I dove into action, touching her like she had shown me. I sucked, and licked her pussy. Her juices were running down her ass, and thoughts of her tongue in my ass came to mind. So I decided to do it. I brought my tongue all the way down to her puckered hole, and began licking and swirling my tongue around as she had done to me. Her moan told me she loved it.

I put one finger in her pussy and began fingering her. I added a second soon after. I wanted to rub her clit knowing she likes that but I didn't want to stop fingering her. So I brought my other hand up and began rubbing her clit.

Her body tensed up, and she began to quiver. She came hard. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers and began pulsating around them.

I could see she was struggling not to scream. Satisfaction, and maybe pride swelled within me. Yea, I had one hell of an ego going on. The cheesy grin on my face proved that.

Her breathing relaxed as she came back down. After she recovered she stood and dropped to her knees. She slowly unfastened my pants, but once my cock was out, she had it in her mouth with lightning speed.

She sucked me so hard and fast, with a hunger, as if she couldn't wait for my cock to explode in her mouth. I started feeling that pull in my balls. Her speed picked up even more. I didn't last very long. When I was coming she grabbed my balls and gently tugged which caused my orgasm to continue.

Wow, Mrs. Jones had a lot of tricks. I was very eager to learn them all. That was until she told me to turn around and bend over the desk. My pants were still down around my ankles and it felt really weird being bare ass bent over like that.

She opened a drawer and pulled out a tube of lube. She put some on her fingers, and on my hole. It was cold, which caused me to flinch. I knew from last time that she was going to put her finger in there so I did what she told me to do before and relaxed then pushed back out.

Then she grabbed the shiny bullet object that was laying on her desk.

"This is a butt plug. I want you to wear it the remainder of the day. At six o'clock I want you to come to my apartment, and that is when I will remove it. Remember to relax and push back, the muscles in your anus relax and open when you do that."

It felt so weird going up inside me. It didn't hurt much, just a little pressure and really, really weird. I pulled up my shorts and pants and tried to act naturally as she showed me out of the office. Walking with that thing up in me was just insane. I could feel it with every step and every little motion reminded me it was there. Sitting in class all day with it in was pure torture.

The worst thing was how much it was turning me on. I basically couldn't lose my erection all the way no matter what was happening. Hiding my boner was a nightmare. Jane Healy saw it when we were standing in line for lunch. She turned around to say "Hi" to me just as I was shifting my tray down to cover up. I think she thought I had a boner from looking at her because she blushed and covered her mouth and turned around really quick. Luckily the line was short and she was busy with her food until I could get out of there.

When I got home I paced my bedroom. All I wanted to do was take this damn plug out of my ass. I sure as hell wasn't going to sit, but walking was almost as bad.

My parents were both working late and my sister was over at a friends house, so I didn't have to explain or lie to anyone about where I was going.

I ran as fast I could down the steps, taking them two at a time. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. She cracked the door, and I barged in.

"Take it out," I demanded. I was undoing my pants when I realized we were not alone. Two men sat on the couch holding hands.

"Shit, sorry I didn't realize you were having guest over. You told me six right?" I was trying to make it more of a statement them a question.

"Yes, you are right on time. Mark and Steve are here to help us with our next lesson." She said with a calm voice and a reassuring smile which just made me very scared.

I nervously stepped back wondering what she had in mind.

"Brent, I'm a member of THE CLUB which is an elite private sex club. Club members enjoy unrestricted sex in every form you can imagine and probably a few more. There are many very attractive and skilled men and women who have parties, swap, and have sex all the time. I want to send you an invitation, but before I do I want to make sure you are ready for it. It's a lot to take in at first but I'm sure you can handle it. You are a natural at fucking. You're open minded and I really think you would be a good addition. But, like I said, I want to make sure you are good and ready first."

"Can we talk in private?" I asked, having not really registered a thing she said. I just wanted this plug out. I didn't feel it was appropriate to talk about it in front of two obviously gay guys.

She walked toward her room and I followed never taking my eyes off that perfect round ass.

I said nothing as I took my pants down and turned around. I bent over the bed exposing my plugged ass.

She giggled before saying "You didn't like my little toy?" She asked in a pouty voice. She even crossed her arms and stuck out her bottom lip.

"It is great, but it's too much and I feel so full, and it was kind of painful sitting," I admitted. I mentioned nothing of the hard-on I'd had all day.

She came behind me and slapped me on the ass cheek before gently removing it. Then she pushed it back in, telling me to hold still. She pulled it out, and pushed it in several times. The last time, I couldn't help but moan, it felt so good. I was embarrassed because she was basically fucking me in the ass, with two gay guys in the next room, but it didn't do any good to try to hide it, my cock was hard as a rock and bobbing around under me.

"Now, Brent, what do we know about things that feel good when we do them?" She asked in her teacher's voice.

"Um... oh... that... there isn't anything, god that feels so good, anything wrong with them" I panted.

"So if this feels good to you, don't you think a nice warm cock would also feel good in you?"

'Oh shit, I thought, she is going to have one of those guys fuck me!' I thought. I froze. And she stopped fucking me, removed the plug, and sat down on the bed next to me, looking deep into my eyes.

"Brent, I love your cock in me." She said with a totally sincere expression on her face. "I cum so hard when you fuck my ass. And I feel sad you haven't felt that same joy." I had to admit that sort of made sense.

"The human body isn't that different between men and women. The same nerves and organs are there inside and the same sort of stimulation feels good for both sexes." She explained.

Actually, it was all becoming very clear to me. If it feels good, then why not go with it?

"I am not gay," I wasn't sure if I was trying to convince her or if I was reassuring myself.

"I'm not gay either, but I know how to please a woman. I would never be in a relationship with a girl. Sexually it feels good to play with another woman. And if they get me off, I should, in return, get them off. It's that simple."

I began rubbing and massaging her shoulders as we discussed this. This beautiful woman made things seem easy. While society has taught me to view sex as something more complex, or dirty, she taught me it really wasn't. It was whatever I chose it to be.

"I'm not kissing a man," I said as I came to terms with the fact I liked being fucked in the ass.

"How about first you please me. Talking about it has made me want your dick in my ass. Then we will have fun with Mark and Steve." She said as she got on all fours.

Mrs. Jones never required much cuddling or kissing. We skipped all of that and went straight into foreplay, and fucking. Which was fine by me.

I came up behind her and began rubbing her pussy. She was already wet and ready for me. I slid my finger up and down her slit. Then I fingered her making her juices flow even more.

I bent down and licked her ass like she has done to mine. I brought my finger to my mouth to make sure it was lubricated. I swirled my finger around her hole. When I felt her body relax, and push out, I knew it was time to slide in.

As soon as my finger was all they in she let out a moan of pleasure. I fucked her like that for only a brief second before I removed my finger and slid my dick in.

She was tight, and she felt so good. "I don't think I will last long," I said ashamed to admit it.

She looked back at me and said, "When I don't want to come I try to distract my mind by counting or saying the ABC's in my head."

Counting, ABC's, got it. I started moving my hips slowly. I felt like I was going to come. She was fucking tight, and her ass felt so good. A,B,C,D,E... fuck, this isn't working. My balls tightened even more. I began pumping faster, and I felt her hand move between her legs.

"Brent, you're making me feel so good. My pussy is going to come so hard."

I was now pumping with no control. I needed her to come because I was losing the little control I had. 2,4,6,8... I appreciated Mrs. Jones.

I could feel her ass tighten as she screamed out her orgasm. "Fuuucckkk, Yes, Yes."

It only took two more thrust and I was pouring my cum into her ass. When I pulled out I could see it trickling out of her.

We cleaned up and went back to the living room where Steve was sucking Marks big black cock and Mark was stroking Steve's. Both men had their pants all the way off.

LESSON 4

"Good, you went ahead and started." She said as she walked over to them.

"We heard you going at it, and I got horny," Mark said nonchalantly.

"Brent come down here. I want you to see and learn how to suck a dick." She was a little more excited about this than I was, but I went along with it.

I bent down and watched Steve bob his head up and down. He swirled his tongue over the top of Mark's cock, and down again. His other hand fondled Marks balls. Soon he picked up speed and started jacking him as he continued to suck him.

Mark's hips started to buck and he took over fucking Steve's mouth. He stopped before either of them got off.

"You see how he teased at first then moved up the speed. You always want to play a little before going into full throttle."

Both men sat next to each other stroking each other's cocks.

"Now I'm going to suck Mark, and you are going to suck Steve." She said as she kneeled on the floor and bent down between Mark's legs.

Shit, was I really going to suck another man's dick? I had to admit it was kind of hot watching, and my dick was hard again. I bent down between Steve's legs.

Mark was a big black man. He had to be at least six foot tall and 8" long. While Steve was the complete opposite. He was white, with red hair and freckles, and much shorter. Both men weren't fit like bodybuilders, but they were nice and toned.

Mrs. Jones was already sucking and stroking Mark. I was instantly jealous because I knew first hand how good she was at sucking dick. I looked at Steve's cock, and back at Mrs. Jones.

I very tentatively reach out and gingerly put my hand around Steve's dick, it felt warm and both hard and soft at the same time. Just like mine really. I realized I'd touched a cock many times in the past; my own! Suddenly, touching someone else's wasn't a big deal anymore. Sucking one, on the other hand...

I stuck my tongue out and just barely touched it on the tip.

"It's ok, take your time," Steve said obviously trying to make me feel better.

I began to lick up and down his shaft. He wasn't as big as Mark and I was thankful for that. I circled my tongue around the tip before I brought my mouth completely over the top. It didn't taste bad; just slightly salty.

I kept it in my mouth and rubbed my tongue on the underside of his cock head just to get a feeling for it. Steve said "ohhhh" and rolled his head back. It felt good to know I was doing something right and I was motivated to do more. I slid my mouth up and down. I kept watching what she was doing and mimicked her. When she rubbed Mark's balls I rubbed Steve's, and when she sped up I did as well.

Steve let out a moan. I felt a real sense of satisfaction from pleasing him. I massaged my tongue on him as I sucked as fast and hard as I could. I couldn't take him all the way down like Mrs. Jones could. I gagged every time he hit the back of my throat.

Mrs. Jones stopped and began watching me. I was surprised at how much I was enjoying this. I was hard as a rock, and my cock began to ache despite the fact that I had already gotten off several times that day.

Onyx03
Onyx03
35 Followers