Pleasing Mrs. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyx03
Onyx03
35 Followers

"I told you he was a natural," Mrs. Jones said and then she began stroking my dick. While she held it, Mark came over and began sucking me. She stroked as he sucked. It felt amazing to have so much attention on my dick.

I stopped sucking Steve, and Mrs. Jones came over and sat right down on his dick. Mark bent down and began licking her pussy. I just sat there and watched, not sure what to do. Mark spread his legs and I began to stroke his huge dick.

As Mrs. Jones was getting pounded she managed to say "Mark, I want to see you fuck Brent."

At that point, I was so horny I was totally ready to be butt fucked by a big black cock. Mark moved to the side of the couch. I took his place in front of Mrs. Jones and began eating her pussy. Mark positioned himself behind me. As much as I wanted it, I was tense and he could tell. As he began to stroke my ass he said: "Relax, I'm going to go nice and easy."

I felt something cold on my ass and realized he was putting lube in my butt hole. I relaxed and pushed out just as Mrs. Jones taught me to do. I felt him at my entrance and I instantly tensed up. Mark stopped and waited for me to relax before he slowly moved his finger around my ass and then in. He fingered my ass as I returned to licking her pussy.

I tried to focus on Mrs. Jones cunt, but it was hard to concentrate as I was distracted by the new sensations of having a finger up my butt. After a while, I realized that it felt really good. It was like the butt plug, just slowly making me horny as hell. But it was even better because it was soft and he was moving it so nicely in me.

I felt empty when he pulled his finger out of me, but soon his dick was at my entrance. Maybe I should have been scared or felt bad about it, but I didn't care; I just wanted something in me again. I pushed out as he slowly pushed in. I wanted him in me so bad, but even the head of his cock was so big, it just kept spreading me. Twice I spasmed and each time he stopped and let me have the time I needed to relax. He eased in inch by inch. Finally, I felt his hips touch my ass. He was all the way in me.

My ass was full of dick.

When he was all the way in he sat like that for a second.

"Fuck, you're tight." He moaned, and then started slowly moving; pulling out slowly, then sliding back into me all over again. Out and in. And oh, oh, it felt soooo good. So good I nearly cried. It was everything I could do to keep licking Mrs. Jones clit.

Steve pulled his cock out of Mrs. Jones, and I sucked her juices off it. It tasted better with her on it, and it slid easily into my mouth and back out. He slipped it back in her cunt and started fucked her again. I kept my tongue on her clit as both of us were being fucked.

My dick was so hard, that it hurt. I reached between my legs and started stroking myself. I was so full and the feeling was so intense. Suddenly, I shot my load up my stomach. The orgasm was sharp and quick, not like anything I'd felt before. After the feelings faded I realized I was still hard and still horny as fuck! I continued my assault on her pussy, and I felt her quiver as she orgasmed.

Steve was pounding her faster and I could tell he was close. He pulled out and shot cum all over my mouth and face. He tasted salty, really, really salty.

Shortly after Mark thrust into me really hard and became rigid. I knew he was cumming in my ass. I could actually feel the warmth of his sperm spreading up inside me. After he pulled out Mrs. Jones held my head in her lap and stroked my hair while I kneeled there on the couch, bent over, ass in the air, cum dripping down my inner thigh. Then Steve crawled behind me and I felt him licking up the come from my thigh. He worked his way up and then sucked the cum out of my ass. His tongue was another new and amazing feeling. When he was done, he began kissing Mark; giving him back his cum.

We all laid on the floor together exhausted from fucking. I looked up at the ceiling thinking about how everything had played out.

It was the best evening I had ever experienced.

Later that evening I was in my own bed. I finally understood what Mrs. Jones was trying to teach me. Mark and Steve are happily married, and gay, but neither one, obviously had any problem pleasing Mrs. Jones. I didn't feel like I was gay or even bisexual, but I enjoyed every part of what happened.

LESSON 5

I was consumed with thoughts of sex. I jerked off more that next week than I had my entire life. I was so sexually charged and frustrated; I hadn't seen or heard from Mrs. Jones since that weekend. I kept thinking of excuses to go down to her apartment. I started worrying that maybe she was done with me. Maybe she changed her mind, and decided I wasn't a good fit.

With that doubt in my mind, my mom came in.

"Mrs. Jones asked if you were home and if you would be willing to top by and help her with some boxes that need moving?" Mom said as she tossed her sweater over the back of the couch.

"Sure," I said as I rolled my eyes. "Did she say what time?" I asked never taking my eyes off the t.v. I didn't want my mom to see how eager I was.

"No, she didn't. I guess, just go when you are free."

My mother came and took over the T.V. and that was all I needed. I was damn excited and my cock was already starting to throb. I was excited to see her, excited that she needed me. I wanted to be so good for her that she wouldn't make me wait again, and yet I knew I was going to cum the instant I saw her perfect cunt, so I decided a cold shower was what I needed. I jerked off twice before I got out.

I rushed down to her apartment. There were voices, and giggling coming from the other side. 'Oh no,' I thought, 'Maybe she really does need help moving those boxes.'

I knocked and waited for her to answer. Disappointment plastered all over my face.

"Brent you are here. Good" Mrs. Jones greeted me. "These ladies here have been waiting to meet you." She pulled me in, closed the door, and kissed me passionately. When we broke the kiss, I noticed the three other women in the room were kissing and making out.

Holy Shit!, I'd never seen two women kiss before. Well, maybe when I watched porn. This was hot. Honestly, I was a little overwhelmed by it.

Mrs. Jones guided me to the couch, and the women moved over making room for me to sit between them. She came and sat on my lap. Almost as if she was claiming me as hers.

"Brent, these women are friends of mine from the club. This is Susan." She said, nodding to the beauty to my right. Susan was thin with black hair, and small tits.

"This is Robin, and Megan is sitting on her lap. They are engaged as of last night." Megan laughed and began kissing Robin. They were both beautiful women. Megan was shorter, and little more rounded, and Robin was average build, with nice perky tits.

"Now Brent, today you need to learn that different people enjoy different things. And I don't mean just enjoying women or men, or different sexual positions. The body can experience a wide range of sensations, and others might not feel things the same way you do. Actually, you might even learn to enjoy things you wouldn't expect you would enjoy."

"For example, Megan enjoys pain, while Robin loves to give it. While Susan doesn't like pain, but she loves to have her senses heightened. We are going to learn some different things that you might like, or not like, nothing to intense just some light exploring."

She said all this while she had her hand in my hair and her ass was grinding against my cock.

Mrs. Jones got up and moved the coffee table out of the way. This opened up the room, giving us a big enough area to move around in without concern.

Susan was opening a bag and placing things out on the floor. I didn't know what some of it was. There was a strap on, cuffs, a mask, and a paddle. What was she going to do with the rope, or the bar with cuffs attached?

She lit several candles, and set them on a stand.

"Ok, I want to try some things. This requires you to be honest about what you like and don't like." Mrs. Jones said in a very calm voice which made me nervous.

I wasn't sure if I was ok with all of this. I just wanted to watch the girls fuck. I didn't have any desire to experiment with others watching. But I was very curious, so in the end, my wanting to know won over my desire to just be a voyeur.

"I want you to undress and lay on your back." She put a pillow on the floor and waited for me. My eyes met hers. I hoped she could see how nervous I was as I stripped off my t-shirt, jeans, and boxers.

I laid on my back silently and waited for them to start. Hoping someone, I didn't care who, would start sucking my cock or playing with each other.

"Brent you are going to have to trust me. Do you trust me?" She asked

I did trust her. I found myself trusting and caring for her. Like hearts, and flowers. Shit, I really knew nothing about love or relationships or what it means to submit and trust someone sexually. But I wouldn't have admitted that to her. I replied "Yes," because it was the truth as far I knew it. This woman had brought me nothing but pleasure.

"I'm going to put a blindfold over your eyes. Then we are going to do several things. If it becomes too intense or you can't handle the amount of stimulation, I want you to say yellow and I will dial it down. If you want us to stop completely just say stop and we will. Some of it may hurt, but you may still like it. You may not. That's why we are doing this."

She bent down and kissed me tenderly, before putting the blindfold on me. My hands got all sweaty, and my heart was racing. At first, I could hear their movements as everyone settled into position. I felt hands massaging my body, and soft kisses were being planted all over me. Kisses on my chest, legs; even my feet were being kissed and caressed.

It was so wild and it felt so good that I was rock hard, and my dick was begging for attention. But no one came close to putting their mouth on my dick.

I felt something like ice running down my side, and onto my belly. The cold was a contrast to how hot I had become. The cold swirled around, down my leg, and over my balls. It actually felt good, and to my surprise, I stayed rock hard.

I heard the zap before I felt it on the bottom of my foot. It hurt. Something was shocking me. Something like a cattle prod. It stung, but it wasn't enough to make me want to stop.

Someone connected cuffs to my ankles, and I realized what the bar was for. It kept my legs apart.

Something that felt like a feather was tickling my face, and then my chest, all the way down to my feet. There was so much all at once. It was kind of hard to process.

No one spoke at all, and I had no clue who was where, or who was doing what. I could only hear their movements, and feel the different things that were touching me.

A belt, or maybe that paddle thing came down hard on my chest, causing me to wince. I wanted to rub the spot but when I tried I realized my hands were tied above my head. I hadn't even noticed them doing that. I guess I was just too distracted by all the other sensations.

Something soft and maybe even fury slowly touched my aching erection. Whoever it was slid her hand up so slowly, teasing me, barely even touching at all.

I heard a whoosh through the air and then felt a sting on my chest again, then my arms, and down my legs. It wasn't hard like before. This was a soft touch that almost tickled.

Again, I jerked a little when I felt something, I'm not sure what, but it felt like hard plastic touch my ass hole. Nothing went inside, whoever only made circle motions around it. I was a little disappointed. I was so turned on I felt like my dick was going to explode.

All of the hands were gone, and I was left aching for the hands to be all over my body again. It felt like hours before someone touched me. I'm sure it was only seconds, but I wanted contact so bad.

Hell, I was literally aching for a touch. When their hands were on me it was heaven and not being able to get off was hell.

I felt the clasp to the bar loosen. My legs were now free. Then my blindfold came off. Mrs. Jones was kneeling on the ground in front of me. Susan handed me the fringed paddle.

"Now, you are going to dominate. Sabrina is offering herself to you." nodding to Mrs. Jones. It took me a moment to remember that was her first name. "She will service you any way you like. You can bring her pain, or pleasure. Try several things. Find out what you like and don't."

Megan and Robin were now on the couch watching. I wasn't very good with an audience, but I also felt a connection to these women; we were all in Mrs. Jones sex club together. I guess they were also in the big club, "THE CLUB" and I wanted to join, but for now, being in this local group was enough.

I was now in control so I did what felt natural. "Sabrina," I used her real name because that is what everyone else was calling her, but it didn't feel completely natural. She didn't correct me, though, so I just went with it.

"I want you to suck my dick." I said with as much confidence as I could manage. I looked over at the others. All three women were now on the couch. "I want you two to fuck." I wasn't sure if I was supposed to command them or not, but I was in charge and it was what I wanted.

Mrs. Jones did exactly what I asked. She sucked my dick in a slow rhythmic motion. I watched the others as they were kissing and fondling each other's tits. It was so good, I couldn't hold back. I grabbed her by the hair and began pumping my hips. I pulled out of her mouth and shot my load all over her tits.

The moans and sounds of the women had me worked up as much as seeing them fuck did. I could hear their juices sloshing around as they were being licked and sucked.

I didn't want things to end, and I was very curious about what it felt like to be on the other end of the paddle. I had fucking loved being paddled, and fucked. What did it feel like to give it instead of receive?

"Sabrina I want your ass bent over the chair and your hands above your head." On her hands and knees, she crawled over to the chair and positioned herself just as I had asked of her.

I took the paddle and gently slapped her ass with it. She let out a moan confirming what I suspected, she liked being spanked. I smacked her several times on the ass before I slipped a finger into her tight pussy. I circled around and teased her clit, never giving her the full pressure she needed to cum.

I looked over at the other women. Robin and Susan were going at it very hot and heavy. Robin was wearing a strap-on and was fucking Susan's cunt hard. Megan looked left out.

"I want you to go over and eat Megan's pussy." She again crawled over and I followed. I watched the show for a few minutes before I slid my cock into Mrs. Jones.

That evening I fucked all four women. It was more than one man could handle, but watching them please each other kept my dick going.

Afterwards we all just laid there on the floor together. I knew my parents would be expecting me home soon. I hated to leave, but I knew I had to. I said my goodbye's and got a nice hug from everyone. Then I dressed, and slipped out and back to my house. I snuck into the shower to get the smell of sex and all those women off me before my parents noticed.

I found out later that I didn't have any reason to worry about my parents finding out. It turned out that Mrs. Smith was actually an old friend of theirs and they had been happy to have her introduce me to sex and groom me for THE CLUB. They had been club members for years but had stopped going after they found each other and settled down to have a family. I was a little freaked out to think of my mom and dad having sex with Mrs. Jones, but I eventually came to accept that they were just people too and had every right to find joy in sex themselves.

After I showered I ate dinner. I devoured everything I could. I was starving. I talked to my parents about school and then called it a night. In my bed, my mind was racing thinking of all the things I learned.

I was supposed to process everything and figure out what I liked and didn't like. That was hard for me. I liked it all. I didn't mind the pain at all. I actually liked them telling me what to do and them being in charge. I also liked being in charge myself. I didn't like hitting them, but when I figured out they liked it, then I was ok with it.

I love it all. If it involves pleasuring each other, and getting off, I love it.

I guess that was what Mrs. Jones was trying to teach me all along. I just loved sex. Any form of it.

Later that week Mrs. Jones invited me over again. I was hoping we would fuck, despite it being a school night, but she insisted we sit and discuss THE CLUB. She explained that it was sex positive to the point of consensual non-consent. You were never supposed to turn anyone down as long as they weren't damaging you. She handed me several sheets of paper; an application. This wasn't your everyday application. I was to describe my views on sex, my willingness to participate, and to answer questions about my sexual preferences.

Hell, I loved it all. I filled it out, and sent it in. Mrs. Jones told me they would contact me with further instructions if they felt I was a good fit. They don't accept everyone. I would still have to interview and pass several tests.

Returning from the post box, I decided I was going to practice now to be sure I passed. I knocked on the door at 32C and when she answered, I pushed my way in past Mrs. Jones, grabbing her by the hair. I didn't ask permission, I could see she wanted to fuck. I just escorted her to her room and took her.

Onyx03
Onyx03
35 Followers