Pleasing Ms. Lords

Story Info
The showers break down at school... with sexy results.
4.1k words
4.5
92.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbat
Rabbat
61 Followers

The school's P.A. system came blaring to life as Principal Jennifer Freeman's friendly voice lit up every hallway and classroom.

"Attention, all students and faculty- due to a severe plumbing accident last night, all shower rooms, with the exception of the West Wing facilities, will be out of order until further notice. I completely understand the ramifications of this inconvenience. As such, I am hereby authorizing the use of co-ed showers, as a hygienic life for our students is of the most paramount importance. Thank you. That is all."

The line went quiet. In the wake of the silence, classrooms were filled with an awkward atmosphere as students digested the surprising news that they just had received.

Paul sat at his desk, absorbing the situation at hand. Was he actually going to be sharing showers with his female classmates? The idea filled his head with a whirlwind of thoughts... many of them erotic.

As he wandered the halls after class, he began to hear stories amongst his peers that the damage to the piping system had been catastrophic. Teachers too affirmed these tales. It soon became certain that people were going to have to make the best of the strange situation.

For Paul, he was going to cross his fingers and hope for the best. He had recently taken to joining the cross-country running team and often took to practicing after school or during lunch breaks. His sudden motivation to get back into shape had stemmed from his frequent fuck-fests with his ginger love goddess/guidance counsellor, Ms. Lawrence as well as his Health Class "training" with the insatiable sex freak, Mrs. Davis. Both women were running him ragged and Paul wanted to be able to have the physical stamina to keep up. He was also receiving copious amounts of attention from the girls. Apparently, the truth about his massive ten inch member was starting to circulate the school.

The most welcoming form of this female interaction came from Emma Lord, the smoking, voluptuous blonde who sat beside Paul in Health Class. Ever since discovered his massive erection during class, Emma had made it blatantly clear that Paul should be the one to deflower her tight, virginal pussy. She had even gone so far to pin Paul to the lockers one day in the hallway for a brief make-out session, purely so she could fondle his rock hard manhood through his pants- if only for a second. Paul desperately longed to put his fantasies into motion, but due to the demands placed on him by school, Ms. Lawrence, Mrs. Davis, and now Track, Paul was finding it hard to get a chance.

***

It was a typical Tuesday after school and Paul was taking a run around his school's race track. Despite having only been running a few weeks now, Paul had already noticed that his body had become leaner and harder. Vanessa enjoyed this new change in him, constantly voicing her approval at how buff he was getting. Additionally, his decreased waistline also made his enormous cock look even bigger than it already was. Oh, the benefits of exercise.

As he made his rounds, Paul noticed, to his delight, that the cheerleading team was out performing their routine for Saturday Night's football game. Slowing down slightly, Paul enjoyed the view of watching the school's hottest girls jump up and down in their tight, low cut tops and short, revealing dresses. With every movement, he watched them dance to the music. Their young, hot bodies moved completely in sync to the rhythm, aware of the effect their charms had on the crowd.

In the centre of this bevy of hotties paraded Emma. Adorned with light blonde hair and twinkling baby-blue eyes, she shook her hips back and forth in a slow, pleasurable gyration. Her firm tits were showcased amazingly in her tight top. As she danced back and forth, they jumped up and down, drawing the eye of every male spectator. To her left stood her beautiful peers, Danielle Stevens and Ashley Collins. Together, this trio of young, hot eighteen year olds were the most sought after girls of the school. Danielle was the tallest of the three. She had auburn hair and chocolate coloured eyes. She was lither and slimmer than her two friends, but still boasted a nice rack. Ashley, on the other hand, had smooth jet black hair. She had smooth pale skin, and stood roughly the same height as Emma. Much like Emma, her tits too jutted against the confines of her top.

Whereas Emma had confided her virginity to Paul, rumors floated abound that these other two girls had had some experience with sex. According to the guy talk in the change rooms, these girls enjoyed getting freaky every now and then.

Taking deliberate care not to stare at the ladies, (and failing), Paul managed to catch Emma's eye. Just as he was passing her, he could've sworn he saw her wink at him. Paul cursed under his breath, taking care not to run into a hurdle on the track. Running was much more difficult with a raging boner.

***

An hour later, Paul was making his way to the locker room. Despite the fears and chaos caused by the busted pipes, life had largely remained unaffected. Girls and boys had figured out schedules in which they could bathe without the risk of running into the opposite sex. Paul was disappointed that he had gotten his hopes up. He had secretly been looking forward to flaunting his "gift" in front of his female peers in an attempt to prove the rumors true once and for all.

As he entered, Paul knew he had the place to himself. He opened his locker and undressed. Stripping down, Paul strutted down to the shower. Not bothering to wrap his towel around his waist, he threw it instead over his shoulder. His big flaccid cock swayed from side to side, happily unencumbered.

Thanks to his run, Paul had worked up quite a sweat. This shower was exactly what he needed. He turned on the hot water and let out a sigh of relief as he was encased in a soothing envelope of steam. With his eyes closed, Paul reached for a bar of soap and began to scrub his body clean. Slowly he created a healthy lather and washed his arms and waist. Seizing the rare opportunity of an empty shower room, Paul slowly lathered up his cock and began rubbing the long length in his hand. He began to think of Emma and what it would be like to give her the fuck of a lifetime. Within seconds, Paul's soft member had transformed into a steel pole, sticking out thick and proud. He reveled in the wondrous feeling the hot water and soap had on his penis. He continued applying long, careful strokes. It was then he heard the light jingle of laughter and a female voice saying, "I hope we're not interrupting..."

Paul opened his eyes in fear to see Danielle, Ashley, and Emma standing before him, wearing nothing but fluffy, white towels and coy smiles. They stared unabashedly at Paul's massive shaft that was fixed tightly in his hand. Paul was in a panic. He couldn't think of anything that could save the scenario.

"I'M SORRY!" was all he could blurt out. His suaveness always impressed him.

"Oh, don't be sorry, Paul." cooed Danielle, biting the tip of her finger.

"Yes, it's very nice," Emma said, beaming at him. "It's so much bigger than I imagined." Her towel threatened to burst against the confines of her spectacular mammaries.

"We can always come back though if you want," Ashley teased. She ran her finger through her hair as she stared at Paul's dick.

"NO!" Paul yelled. "Er, no, I mean, no, you can stay. After all we all have to share the space. My shower is your shower."

"Are you sure that won't be a problem, Paul?" Emma asked, biting her lip, "We don't want to cramp your style."

All Paul could do was shake his head no. All three girls smiled at him.

"Well okay then. Thank you." Ashley smiled at him cheerfully.


Without further ado, the three smoking hot eighteen year olds turned their back to Paul, removing their towels. Paul was treated to the fantastic sight of their three immaculately-shaped asses. Paul did his best not to stare. He instead focused his attention to the ceiling before realizing how extremely lame it looked. He once again stared at their beautiful backsides. As they began to wash, Paul watched as their sideboobs came in and out of focus. He tried his best to be discrete and was about to turn back around when all three girls spun around to face him.

Paul felt like his eyeballs were about to burst. He couldn't decided where to look first. Panning from left to right, he gave Danielle the once-over. And then the twice over. Roughly, 5'8, Danielle looked absolutely divine with her dark wet hair. Her body was well toned and athletic. Her breasts were more than just a handful and were topped with small pink nipples. Streams of water ran down between them. Danielle stared back at Paul, slowly soaping up her abdomen and pelvis. Without a hint of inhibition, she dropped the soap down to her pelvic region. Paul was pleased to see that she was completely shaven. It accentuated her smooth pussy lips.

Looking next, to Ashley who was washing her hair, Paul gave her the waterfall look up and down. With her arms up behind her head, her massive D-Cup rack heaved up and down, replete with big pale pink aureolas. Smiling at Paul, she was completely comfortable with her nudity. In contrast to Danielle, she stood at 5'4 and sported a thin black landing strip that pointed the way to her otherworldly delights below.

Finally, Paul got to see what he had been waiting ages to see- Emma Lord naked. Her body was perfection defined. Her bare breasts jutted out proudly. They were big and perfectly rounded. Paul was pleased to see that her boobs had the smooth firmness of Ms. Lawrence's. Emma's snowy white mounds were positively breathtaking. Every slight movement she made sent her boobs jiggle enticingly and made Paul want to molest them relentlessly. As if sensing Paul's fierce, longing desires, Emma made a show of soaping up her tits, rubbing them up and down and giving them playful squeezes with her fingers. Her pink nipples enjoyed the attention and stood up fully erect. Paul looked down to see her pussy for the first time. Much like Ashley, Emma had a light blonde muff that was shaved into a faint strip. Her tight, not yet penetrated cunt looked good enough to eat.

Ashley was the first to break the silence. "So Paul, do you always jerk off in the shower?" Her starkness caught him off guard. Paul suddenly remembered that his hand was still fused to his dick. He quickly released his death-grip, which sent his mighty cock bobbing up and down. The girls smiled as they watched it dance.

"Uh, no. This is a first time..." Paul said.

"Really?" Emma said, "If I had that to myself, I'd never stop playing with it." Her eyes gleamed with wonder. "I mean, it's just so big. I've never seen any cock that big! Not even on the internet." Her friends nodded in agreement.

If Paul had one sexual vice it would be praise towards his giant member. He couldn't help it. It turned him on that they were turned on by him.

Right on cue, his cock hardened a couple inches. Emma, Danielle, and Ashley's eyes widened in shock as Paul's already big cock grew even more. Paul couldn't believe how hot Emma looked. She was positively transfixed by the show she was witnessing.

"Wow! I think it likes us." Danielle purred. Her hand absent-mindedly found its way down to her bald pussy. She began rubbing it gently, unbothered by the company around her.

"So do I," agreed Ashley. "I wonder how big it gets."

"It's ten inches when fully hardened." Paul informed her bravely. The feminine trio looked at him in disbelief then reverted their attention at the 8+ cock dangling enticingly before them. Paul knew they wanted to touch it, and for once he was in control of the situation. This realization sent adrenaline pumping through his veins."

"No waaaaay," said Emma teasingly. She took a step towards him. Hot water cascaded down her body and Paul took the opportunity to feast on her nakedness again. She pointed to his cock, "That's not ten inches. No one in this school is that huge." She looked him dead in the eyes, daring him to prove her wrong. Paul wasn't about to blow this opportunity.

"Well," he said, now taking one step towards Emma, "I'm not completely hard yet."

Ashley piped up, "I guess there's only one way to find out for sure." Stepping into the cloud that was Paul and Emma's sexual tension, she reached down and grabbed Paul's cock. Sinking to her knees, she took Paul's semi-wood and popped it into her mouth. Looking him in the eyes, she began applying sweet, warm licks as if she were licking a lollipop. Her mouth felt amazing. Paul closed his eyes and let Ashley work her magic. Suddenly, he heard Danielle interject upon the awesome blowjob he was receiving.

"You're not doing it right," she exclaimed, "You have to use your hands too."

With that, Danielle sank to her knees and began stroking Paul's cock, while her friend continued to suck on his dick. Both girls beamed up to Paul smiling. It was a beautiful demonstration of teamwork and sharing. Although the two beauties going to town on him was simply amazing, Paul was fixated with watching Emma, who was extremely aroused by her friends' outgoing behavior. By this time, she had taken a seat on the shower bench, thoroughly enjoying the show. She loved how huge Paul's dick was and the way that Ashley and Danielle instinctively shared it. She wondered if they'd done it before.

Leaning back, she slowly opened her legs and began stimulating her clitoris which was afire with passion. She had been waiting for this day, (and unbeknownst to Paul) she had secretly waited for a moment when he would be alone. She had been waiting to see his huge cock, and now that it was on full display for her, she was not going to let it pass her by. Emitting an audible sigh, Emma released her first orgasm.

Meanwhile, Paul was ready to spill his hot cum all over Ashley and Danielle. Their tongues and fingers were all too skilled. Grunting in warning of his impending orgasm, Ashley took the initiative and removed her mouth of running his pole between her soft, mountainous tits. Within seconds, she was rewarded with Paul's hot spunk all over her chest. She leaned back, basking in a job well done and let the shower wash the sperm of her chest. "Good boy." she said.

Paul smiled, exhausted with the exertion. "Time to keep this party going," he thought to himself.

Without a word, he crawled on top of the unsuspecting Ashley and pulled her in for a deep passionate embrace. Ashley quickly responded by sliding her moist tongue into his mouth.

"Are you ready for more?" she heard Paul ask.

Before she could say yes, Paul slid his throbbing cock into her tight pussy. Within minutes, Paul had worked his entire shaft into her cunt and was pounding away on her, Spreading her legs apart on the floor, she surrendered herself entirely, allowing to Paul to grope her substantial breasts. The feeling of Paul inside her was fantastic and she could already feel an orgasm coming on.

"Ohhhhh, fuccccccck, Paul, fuck me haaaaaard." Ashley reached her arms back on the floor trying to brace herself from her lover's powerful thrusts. Her huge, naturals breasts flopped up and down wildly and she felt herself orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." was all she could say.

Danielle took the moment to cut in. "Hey, big boy," she quipped, "Save some for me." Paul obliged by pulling his dick out of Ashley's juicy cunt. Precum ran down the length of his cock. Ashley stayed where she was, basking in the wave of an amazing, impromptu fuck.

Lying down on his back, Paul grabbed his thick shaft and held it up for Danielle. "Get on." was all he said.

Danielle was so turned on by his confidence. She had never expected this behavior from quiet, insecure Paul. She needed no foreplay, having already gotten herself all riled up watching Paul fuck her best friend before her eyes.

Squatting down over his cock, Danielle closed her eyes and sank her young pussy onto Paul. It felt amazing. Paul noticed a stream of fluid flow down his cock and it only made him harder. Danielle let out a moan as her pussy muscles massaged his dick. Within moments, the pair began fucking furiously, Danielle bounced up and down his massive pole, like a woman possessed. She leaned forward, letting Paul play with her boobs. Orgasm was followed by orgasm as Danielle received the best sex of her life. Unable to withstand anymore pleasure, she withdrew herself from Paul's mighty shaft and collapsed on the floor beside Ashley, blissfully content. The pair gave one another a knowing look, equally impressed by what had just transpired.

Standing up, Paul knew that the moment he had been waiting for had finally arrived. He was going to pound the living daylights out of Emma Lord.

As if sharing the same thought, Emma rose from her seat on the bench. As Paul approached, she ran her hands up and down her hips, beckoning her classmate to come taste all she had to offer. Her voluptuous boobs called out enticingly and her perfect nipples stood proud in erect attention. Her vigorous masturbation session had readied her innocent pussy. She needed Paul right now.

Approaching Emma, Paul leaned in and pulled her towards him. The two took a minute to look each in the eyes before passionately kissing. As he felt Em's warm tongue caress his own, he took the moment to run his hands down her backside and squeeze her perfect butt. Emma moaned in arousal and worked his way back up her torso to fondle her magnificent tits. He became fascinated by their firm perkiness. Slowly, he lowered his mouth to her mouth watering nipples and gently sucked on them. Emma threw her head back in enjoyment, loving how his tongue gently teased her sensitive breasts.

As Paul went to town on her breasts, he experienced another wave of pleasure as he felt Emma's soft hand grab his monstrous, throbbing cock. He buried his face in her tits as Emma slowly stroked his steely girth up and down.

"I can't believe how big you are, Paul. I can barely get my hand around you. Your dick's as big as my forearm." Emma's eyes twinkled. "I wonder what you'll feel like inside of me."


"Are you ready to find out?" Paul asked, grinning.

Without a word, Emma pushed Paul down onto the bench so that he was on his back. Perching her leg up onto the seat, she offered Paul a view of her drooling pussy. She marveled at how Paul's cock sprang up so fiercely and independent, despite its size. She crawled on top of him and began rubbing her pussy along the length of his shaft. Paul loved this sensation and how Emma began running kisses up his neck and bit playfully on his ear. To his right, Danielle and Ashley still laid on the floor, basking in the heat of the hot water. Both of them were transfixed upon the imminent deflowering of their friend.

Finally, Emma whispered to him, "Are you ready."


"Yes."

"Good," she said, "Be gentle."

Paul could only watch in potent, erotic fascination as Emma reclined her back and lifted her hips over his impatient member. Emma reached down and took the cock in her hand and placed it at the entrance of her ripe pussy lips. She closed her eyes as Paul's hard length moved into her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," was the only thing she could say as she felt the stubborn restraints of her hymen begin to protest. She began to question if her tight cunt was going to be able to withstand this. As if sensing her fear, Ashley and Danielle came to her aid.

"It's ok," said Ashley. "It'll only hurt for a second. Besides you're lucky you have someone so big to help you out, it'll be done in no time." Ashley gave Paul a quick wink. "Lucky boy." she said.

"Thats right," Danielle agreed, "Just take your time." She moved her hand down to Paul's cock to help feed more of into Emma's snatch.

Inspired by her naked pals' words of encouragement, Emma slowly bucked her hips up and down, working Paul further into her. Slowly the pain began to subside.

Rabbat
Rabbat
61 Followers
12