Pleasing Ms. Lords

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There ya go!" exclaimed Danielle, "you're all done!" Emma looked down and was surprised to see that she had somehow inexplicably taken half of Paul's penis into her. He felt absolutely perfect. She couldn't get over how big he was. It felt like he was all the way up to her belly button.

"Congratulations!" said Ashley, "you're no longer a virgin!" She clapped herm hands together, which sent her boobs jiggling.

Emma smiled, proud of her accomplishments. Hoping to impress her friends and lover, she leaned forward and placed her small hands on Paul's chest. Not wasting a moment, she began working her pussy up and down Paul's cock. Paul let out a soft moan as he felt her velvety muscles work his pole. Emma had actually taken his whole cock into her and was soon pumping away expertly as f she had been fucking her entire life. Within a few minutes, Emma's vaginal fluid was seeping out of her, mixing with Paul's creamy pre-cum. She closed her eyes and let out a huge cry of sexual release as Paul gave her her first orgasm.

"Yeah!" Ashley said, "You go girl!" She moved from Emma's side and moved behind Paul. A second later she reappeared over his head. Reaching over to rub Paul's chest, Paul was given the enviable treat of feasting on her tits. Paul watched Danielle gaze on in pleasure, taking time to rub Emma's pussy as well as her own. It was all too much.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced.

Undeterred, Emma leaned forward and gripped Paul around his neck, still riding his dick. Seconds later, Paul unleashed his hot geyser of cum into Emma's appeased vagina. Exhausted by the exertion, she pulled Paul out from of her and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. The four students took a minute to enjoy the silence.

"Paul," Emma said, "that was even better than I could have ever-" her voice was suddenly cut off by a piercing shout.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!?!?!?!?!?!"

The four teens looked to see Mrs. Davis standing before them, with a towel around her body, Behind her stood, an equally undressed Ms. Lawrence, both of whom looked very surprised by the sight before him. Ms. Lane gave Paul a warm smile. Mrs. Davis, however, looked furious.

Giving a series of embarrassed shrieks, Emma, Ashley, and Danielle flew from the shower room buck naked, not even bothering to cover themselves up with anything. Suddenly abandoned, Paul lay naked and helpless on the bench before the two women. He couldn't even begin to imagine what the punishment for fucking in school would be.

"Oh, Paul," Mrs. Davis said shaking her head, "You just couldn't keep that big dick in your pants could you?" With that, she whipped off her towel. She walked toward him naked. Paul was treated to the familiar sight of her tanned, swaying breasts and trimmed triangular muff. "And now we find you fucking cheerleaders?" She reached down and started tracing her fingers over his depleted penis.

His beloved Vanessa chimed in, "Oh yes, Paulie, whatever are we going to do with you?" Paul saw her eye twinkle with her familiar look of sexual mischief. He watched as Vanessa reached forward and slowly undid her towel. She let it drop to the floor without a second thought. Her large, creamy tits sprung out from their confines. Vanessa ran a hand through her red hair and took a step towards Paul and Kate. Reaching down to rub the landing strip between her legs she said, "I think we need to teach young Paul here a lesson."

The End

12