Pleasing My Master Ch. 04

Story Info
How my co-worker became my Master.
1.6k words
4.32
18.5k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of stories explaining how I met my Master, what I do to please him, and how he punishes me when I am bad.

One evening my Master called me into his office and said he had good news. "I would like you to go on vacation with me next week. I have already booked plane tickets and a reservation at a hotel in the Caribbean."

I immediately felt a flush of warmth and excitement. I was so proud that he wanted to spend a week with me. I put my arms around my Master and kissed him. "I would love that so much, Master. I'm so excited, and nervous, about what you will do to me in a whole week together."

My Master then started to explain his ground rules. "I know you are often very bad and touch yourself during the week when you are home alone. I realize that is partly because I have not been strict enough, and we haven't had enough time together yet for me to punish you. You are starting to understand that you belong entirely to me, but the full impact of that has not sunk in yet."

"First," my Master explained, "I do not want you to touch yourself this week. By the time we are on vacation, your pussy will be aching for my cock. You will beg me to lick you and make you come."

"Second, you must do exactly as I say the entire vacation. You can't wear panties at any time, except occasionally a bathing suit that I approve for when we are at the beach. You can't cross your legs, you must always be open to me. If I kiss you and touch you, even in public, you can't resist or pull away. When I use your mouth, you must always swallow every drop of my come. When I use your pussy and ass you will relax and let me fuck you as hard as I want for as long as I want. Most importantly, you can never come without my permission."

"There are other things I will do that may hurt you, or embarrass you, but that is because you have been bad and it pleases me to punish you. If you behave, however, I will lick you and make you come, because that pleases me as well. But I will always be in control of whether you are feeling pleasure or pain. And you will always care about my pleasure above your own, and do everything you can to please me."

Just hearing those words, I felt all the blood rush from my head to my pussy. "I understand, Master. Just thinking of pleasing you is making me wet and excited for you."

My Master put his hand up my skirt and felt me. "Good, my pet, you already are starting to want me. I want you to feel like this all week long. But I'm not going to wait for my release." He unbuttoned his pants and pushed me to my knees. I pulled out his cock, which was already rock hard. I put him in my mouth and my Master grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in my throat, faster and rougher than usual. A few quick thrusts and I swallowed all of his come. But I knew I would be sucking him for much, much longer on our vacation.

* * *

The rest of the week was torture because I couldn't touch myself. It was also hard because I was so busy finishing up work before vacation, that I hardly saw my Master at all. I missed him so much and couldn't wait to see him.

Finally, the day came and we flew to our vacation. When I met him at the airpot, my Master made sure I was following his rules. I was wearing a summer dress and no panties, so my Master was pleased. The entire flight sitting next to my Master made me excited. Every time no one was looking, he would slide his hand up my skirt. I was nervous someone would walk by and see, but I was careful to follow the rules and not push my Master away. By the time we arrived at our hotel, my pussy was dripping wet and I would give anything for my Master to lick me.

We went straight to the room, which had a large bed that actually had posts on the corners and a light gauzy canopy that could be pushed out of the way. I realized my Master booked this room so he could tie me to the bed, and I wondered how long it had taken him to find such a perfect resort.

"I can see you are looking at the bed, my pet, and you have probably guessed where I want you to be. I want you to go get my bag and you'll find four long silk scarves I'm going to use to tie you up. There is also a blindfold, a ball gag, a paddle, a riding crop and some other toys, go get them out."

I did as he said and came back to him. My Master kissed me and took off my dress so I was naked before him. He told me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. He tied my hands tightly with one of the scarves. "Now bend over," he said. "I am going to give you a spanking for all the times you've come without my permission. Lucky for you, you were good this week or your punishment would be much worse."

I bent over the bed and my Master picked up the leather paddle and smacked my ass quickly a few times. I cried out in pain and surprise, as this hurt much worse than the times he had hit me with his hand. "If you are going to make noise, I'll have to gag you," said my Master. He put the ball gag in my mouth and proceeded to spank me again, this time more slowly and even harder. All I could was moan behind the gag, while he kept hitting me.

"Your ass is getting so red." He leaned over and rubbed my ass with his hand and kissed me there a few times. Then he nibbled a little and I squealed behind the gag. Then he got on his knees and licked my pussy and ass from behind. It felt amazing, my Master licks me so well. No one else has done that before. I felt so close to coming, I tried to push back some to feel more pressure from my Master's tongue.

"No, no my pet. Remember I am in total control. You are such a little slut, trying to push your pussy against me. For that, I am going to tease you even more after I come. But first I want you to turn back facing me and get on your knees."

My Master helped me get down since my hands were tied. He touched my face, took out the gag, opened my mouth, then pulled out his cock. Then he sat on the bed and leaned back. "You are such a little slut, I want you to lick my cock and balls better than you ever have before."

I was so hungry for my Master, I kneeled before him with my hands behind my back and leaned over to lick his balls. I gently took them into my mouth one at a time and licked them and sucked them. Then I ran my tongue up and down the length of his shaft. My Master moaned in pleasure and I felt proud. Then I gently licked the tip of his cock, running my tongue around the head. Finally, I took my Master's whole cock in my mouth, deep into the back of my throat. I was leaning over and could feel my breasts brushing against his thighs as I moved my mouth up and down on his cock. I kept moving up and down, his cock getting harder and harder and slick from my saliva. Then my Master moaned and grabbed my hair as he came. I swallowed every drop and then licked him clean.

"That was good my pet, now you at least have a chance I will make you come tonight. But first I am going to tease you like I promised." He helped me get up and untied my hands. Then he made me lie on the bed with my arms and legs spread and tied me to the four corners of the bed. He also put on the blindfold, but left off the gag.

He leaned over and kissed me for a while, while gently touching my pussy. I started moaning and wanted to move, but decided I should stay still to please my Master. He then leaned over and started licking me again. I thought I was going to pass out, it felt so good. "Please Master make me come," I begged.

"No," he said, "that's not going to happen yet. I think I'll leave you here tied up for a while to think about what a naughty slut you are. I'm going down to the nice hotel bar for a drink. When I come back later, I will bring some ice."

With that, my Master got up and left me, tied to the bed and so wet I could barely think. My only thoughts were, I hope the housekeeper doesn't come to turn down the bed. And, I wonder what my Master is going to do with that ice? I guess I would have to wait and see...