Pleasing Princess

Story Info
A story of cuckold breeding by an old school bully.
1.5k words
4.23
68k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers gently traced a path along my thigh and up, casually brushing the shaft of my small, hard cock. Princess paused her fingers at the head, brushed against the ring of my prince albert piercing and danced down the shaft.

"I think you're all healed and better now, baby" she said, carefully lifting by balls and running her finger lightly over my vasectomy scar.

"It's time for you to go back into chastity. But first we need to take a measurement. I want a new baseline before we continue our programme of shrinking."

Up until I had the operation to remove all risk of pregnancy, at least pregnancy by me, we had undertaken an experiment to see if long-term chastity worked to train my already unsubstantial cock to be smaller.

Princess picked up the wooden ruler, lifted the shaft of my cock and placed it alongside. She nibbled her lip in concentration as she took the reading.

"I would say that's 4.75 inches. You're still making progress. What were you when we started our little experiment?"

"4.9" I said.

"That's right, you haven't lost much. But then you didn't have much to lose to begin with did you baby?"

I blushed. I adored her teasing me about my small cock, but there was still a little flush of hurt pride deep inside. That made it all the sweeter for both of us.

"Looks like we're going to have to do something about this erection of yours before we get you into your cage."

For a moment, I thought that she might let me cum. Instead, she fished an ice cube out of a glass of water and applied it to my cock, rubbing it up and down the shaft and pressing it into my balls. The sensation was incredible, both hot and cold at the same time. But then I started to go numb and shrink back into my softness. She slid the base ring around my cock and balls, slotted the cage into place and clicked the padlock shut.

"There," she said, "much better."

The first day or so of being in my cage I can sometimes forget that I'm wearing it, but by two or three days in I find it becomes all I can think about. I sit at work, surrounded by unknowing people in suits, and I can't stop thinking about how my cock is not my own. It turns me on thinking that and so my cock tries to get hard, only within the tight confines of the cage, it can't. Over time it gets used to the confines, starts to adjust and gets gradually smaller.

Every day I would be a big ball of frustrated hornyness, though I did get to enjoy eating lots of pussy. I loved to feel her hands gripping my hair as I licked her closer and closer to orgasm, sucking on her clit which grew to the size of a marble when she was really turned on. I loved to make her cum in my face. And it all just made me harder, the flesh of my cock pressed purple against the bars of my cage.

On Saturday morning I lay with my head in my Princesses lap as she stroked my hair.

"Today I have a very special surprise for," she said.

"What kind of a surprise?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon enough, now go and bring me your lead."

I retrieved the leather leash for her and she clipped it onto my collar. Whenever we were at home the collar and my chastity cage were all that I wore. She led me downstairs to our living room and had me sit down in one of the hard-backed wooden chairs around the dining table. Once I had sat down she securely tied my hands behind my back and my ankles to the legs of the chair.

"Test my knots," she said, so wriggled and squirmed against the rope but could make no progress.

"Good, you're secure."

Slowly she lifted the silver chain around her neck on which she wore the sole key to my chastity cage. The spare she had deliberately lost, throwing it into the sea as I watched - my cock had pressed hard against the cage with the thought that there would be no second chances.

As she carefully removed the padlock and released me from the cage I wondered if I might be treated to one of her amazing hand jobs. It had been over a week since my last proper orgasm, the only relief in between being the dribblings I produce every time she fucks me with her strap on.

It was not to be.

Instead, she retrieved a ball gag from our chest of toys and secured it around my head. She checked her phone, smiled and left the room. I heard a sound like the front door opening and a voice that had haunted all my teenage nightmares.

"Hello Little Jimmy," it said. The voice belonged to Michael Brownley, the boy who had been chief among my school bullies. I had told Princess of the terrible torment Michael had put me through as our relationship had become so close that I wanted to share everything with her.

"You always were a pussy weren't you Jimmy?" he said, looking me up and down and laughing. He began to unzip his jeans and I began to understand what this surprise was all about.

Princess looked at me earnestly.

"I want to be clear with you Jimmy, if at any point you want us to stop, all you have to do is stop being hard," she had moved towards Michael and was helping him lower his jeans. She reached one of her soft hands into his boxers and pulled a thick, 8in cock. Slowly she began to stroke it.

I wanted to stop it, I did, but my own cock would not cooperate. It betrayed me, standing firmly to attention. I tried to speak, but only wet mumblings escaped past the gag.

Michael's cock was as hard as mine. Princess dropped onto her knees. Subs don't get blow jobs, I understand and accept that. But I can still remember a time when my full submissive nature wasn't fully developed, and I can still remember how good a hot, wet mouth feels as it bobs up and down on your cock. The silky smooth warmth of pure pleasure.

Michael didn't need to remember, he was experiencing it there and then as my girlfriend's mouth brought him the kind of intense pleasure that makes you close your eyes and tilt your head back. Princess looked at me, with my bullies cock buried deep in her mouth, then she looked down at my lap. I couldn't, wouldn't deny how sexy she looked.

The cock popped out of her mouth with a wet plop and Princess stood up. She started to strip.

"Now Jimmy," she said, "Michael is going to fuck me, and you're going to watch. Do you want him to wear a condom?"

I nodded furiously. Michael laughed.

"Well I'm going to fuck your girlfriend bare, Jimmy. I'm going to cum inside her, much further inside her than you could ever manage."

I shook my head furiously. I felt my cheeks burn as they flushed bright red.

"Wait a minute..." he said, "you really don't want me to cum inside her do you? She's not on the pill or anything is she?"

I flushed brighter still.

"Fuck, Jimmy, this is awesome. I'm going to fuck your girlfriend, cum deep inside her and breed her for you. I'm going to get her pregnant, and you're going to watch."

I watched as Princess bent over our sofa and Michael slid into her from behind. I watched his balls slamming against her, making that unmistakeable slapping sound, as he pounded her pussy. I heard her moan with pleasure as his cock thrust deeper and deeper into her.

This would have been an excellent moment for my cock to come back under my control. To wilt and go soft and signal that enough was enough. But it didn't. Instead I watched my beautiful girlfriend straddle my bully, his magnificent cock penetrating ever further into her. She looked over at me, and broke into a big smile when she saw I was still hard.

I closed my eyes and tried to will myself soft, but all I could picture was the two of them fucking, and how sooner or later, he was going to empty his balls into her unprotected pussy. How is sperm would find their way to her womb, and how I knew she would be ovulating. If anything, it made me harder. So I opened my eyes in time to see him bucking beneath her as he reached the point of orgasm, thrusting deep, his throbbing cock fired a hot load of cum deep insider her, and kept pumping. Eventually he was spent, and collapsed back into the post-orgasmic ecstasy that is only a rare treat for me.

Later that evening, as we lay in bed, Princess ran her finger back and forth over the vasectomy scar below my balls. All I could think of was the cum still inside her, and my cock pressed hard against the cage.