Pleasing Sandra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
682 Followers

We returned to the kitchen. The next think my wife experienced was a dick pushing into her pussy. She gasped. Lenny pumped her slowly forcing his cock in to the hilt then pulling almost entirely out. Sandra was unusually still and quiet for the first two minutes, then muffled high-pitched huummmmms. I noticed her hips rise as much as she could manage to meet Lenny's thrusts and I was elated. At three minutes her body tightened, she let out a staccato moan and had her first orgasm. Much to Frank's amazement she gushed a ton of cum juice that drizzled on the floor. "Holy shit!" he whispered to me.

Lenny continued for another two minutes and, while stifling any grunts or bellows, came deep in her snatch. To Frank's awe, she came another time. Lenny pulled out and I immediately stuck my cock in her now juicy cunt. I screwed her slowly for about five minutes and blasted my seed deep in her. She had a third orgasm just seconds before mine. I withdrew and Frank approached. Frank's dick was clearly bigger than either Lenny or me, and I wondered if she remembered that from her "dick introductions."

Frank went at it with more enthusiasm than I wanted. Maybe he got too excited watching Lenny and me bang my tied-up naked wife and couldn't control himself. It took only three minutes for Frank to unload in her. He had trouble stifling a groan but that caused little problems as Sandra let out a near scream at the same time with cum #4. I got some good video. There also was a puddle of mixed cum juice on the floor. I had a quick thought that it would be neat to have everybody watch as my wife licked it up, but decided to save that for later.

We left Sandra to contemplate as we returned to the family room, opened another beer, leisurely got dressed, and Lenny and I lit a cigarette. We then untied Sandra, removed her blindfold and we all returned to the family room. Sandra put her skirt on but kept her tits bare to 'provide a little scenery.'

"Honey," I said, "You were fantastic." Lenny and Frank grunted solid agreement. I continued, "Now tell us, which one felt the best: was it #1? #2? Or #3?"

She paused for nearly a minute. Then with my prodding she said, "It's hard to tell the difference. They felt the same."

I insisted, "But if you had to choose, even arbitrarily, which would it be?"

"If forced to decide..., I'd have to say number three," she concluded with uncertainty in her voice.

I declared, "There you go. I said if you only think of the pleasure, one cock is as good as another. There's nothing wrong if a cock feels as good or even better than your husband's! I love it when you're being pleasured whether I'm doing it or watching it."

Sandra had an iffy look but with a slight smile on her lips and a twinkle in her eyes. I was home free.

We all chilled sipping our beer and wine and acted almost normal. After a half-hour I asked Frank to take his pants off. I told my wife, "You are beautiful, hon, none more so than when you fuck, and now you're going to do it for real – no contest – just me watching you get pleasured. Go pull Frank's briefs off, get on your knees and suck his cock until it's good and hard. Then take him to the middle of the floor where Lenny and I can get a good view, ask him to fuck your cunt, then help him to fill it with his cock, and give him a gigantic piece of ass."

As I started the video cam Frank's pants came off and Sandra did exactly as I said without batting an eye. I especially liked when, after slobbering on his cock for a minute she looked into his eyes and asked, "Can we fuck now?" She took off her skirt, walked to the center of the room, lay on her back and raised and spread her knees. Her bush was matted and glistening and an easy target for Frank's monster. It slid in her pussy with a slurp.

"I love ya, babe. You look great. Work it good," I cajoled, "Get all of it. Wrap your arms and legs around him and get his cock all the way in."

Frank kept a slow rhythm pushing his dick into pubic hairs and pulling back until the head was barely in. It had to be at least a 10-inch stroke. Sandra closed her eyes and returned a guttural uh... uh... uh...with each stroke. Soon she was doing a higher pitch ah... ah... ah... and panting in sync. After three minutes she yowled, "Oh! God!" as her body shook with another orgasm. Frank kept going slamming into her hard and long but still with a slow pace. Sandra was now emitting a continuous but staccato moan peppered with "Oh, God"... "Jesus"... and even a "Shit"... In less than two minutes a wave of orgasm swept over her. Frank didn't stop, though the fucking sounded like sloshing through puddles.

I asked, "Do you like that, babe? It feels good doesn't it?"

"Ye-ye-ye-ye-sssssss!" she hissed.

In just a minute her 3rd orgasm with Frank came in almost a continuous wave with her squealing and meowing. Then Frank's bellowing was added as he blasted his seed deep in her love hole. He pulled out to Sandra's, "Ooooooooooohh."

"Get in her quick, Lenny," I commanded, and he had his dick sliding in her in a New York minute. She hardly missed a beat picking up her ah... ah... ah... and moans right where she left off with Frank.

Lenny pumped her faster than Frank did. Sandra, now fully into it, was trying to thrust her hips in time to meet him.

"I want a different video shot," I offered. "Lenny, turn her over and do her doggie style." In a flash Lenny had her on her hands and knees pumping her from behind. It was a great view, Lenny's ass pistoning up and down with a shit-eating grin on his face right behind Sandra's. Sandra was panting and moaning open mouthed with open but glazed-over eyes and bulbous tits flopping wildly.

"Babe, look into the camera and mouth, 'I love the feel of Lenny's cock'," I ordered. My wife did exactly that —with enthusiasm. Our lives will never be the same, I thought. At just that moment my wife yelled as her whole body undulated with about (I lost count) her 7th or 8th orgasm in less than three hours as Lenny emptied his balls in her.

I cooed in her ear, "You love cock, don't you?"

"Uh huh," she mumbled.

I added, "I love watching your beautiful body getting fucked. I'm so glad you like it because I'm going to get you lotta cock."

Lenny withdrew with a "Yee-ha!" and Sandra crumpled on the floor.

As they left I thanked Lenny and Frank for helping my training. I scooped my wife up, carried her to bed and gave her my cock doggie style. Despite the buildup of my excitement I was able to prolong this screwing. And even though Sandra was worn out my cock in her pussy brought her back to life. After 15 minutes of pumping I came in her and she had close to her 10th for the evening. I thought I'm going to need many more than Lenny and Frank to satisfy my lovely now cock-craving wife.

spider007
spider007
682 Followers
12