Pleasing Sara

Story Info
Her spanking fantasy is fulfilled.
2.3k words
4.29
34.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Sara for being my inspiration, with out you this story wouldn't have been possible. Sara also helped me out by proofreading, and editing this, my first story. Thank you.

I lead you back to the bedroom, where I sit on the corner of the bed, a devious grin on my face, as I pull you down across my knees. Holding your hands behind your back, I lightly caress the tight jeans where they cover the beautiful curves of your ass. You start to anticipate what will happen next, as my hand massages your behind.

Smack! My hand lands on your ass, stinging you and starting to bring the now familiar warmth. You can't believe that it was just a few short months ago that you first had the courage to admit to me that you fantasized about being spanked. Now you can't imagine what it would be like if I had never taken you across my lap for that first time.

I begin alternating between massaging your butt, and spanking you. You are getting wetter as the smacks get stronger, your butt getting warmer and warmer under the tight denim. You wriggle on my lap, feeling my cock stiffen in my jeans, as I slowly spank you. You know this excites me as much as it excites you. You enjoy giving up control to me, as much as I enjoy taking it from you.

Holding you across my lap with one arm, I undo and pull down your pants, revealing your panties. I rub my hand across the smooth material, feeling the warmth of your skin underneath, admiring the way they follow your every curve. Moving my hand down between your legs, I feel a small wet spot from your growing excitement. I spank you again and again, your breath catching in your throat with each crack of my hand on your tender skin.

I help you to your feet. You are a little unsteady from the spanking and how aroused your body has become. I remove your shirt, revealing your beautiful breasts. As I start massaging your nipple, I start to pinch them, at first you show no reaction. As we look deeply into each other's eyes, I increase the pressure until you start to wince at the pain, then your eyes roll back in your head at the intense pleasure you feel. I quickly move my other arm around you to support you as your knees buckle.

Watching your eyes closely I can tell exactly how hard to pinch you. I move to the other erect nipple, knowing it wants the same treatment. Pinching hard, you melt in my arms, ecstasy on your face. When I release your nipple, you have a look of pure lust in your pretty eyes, a look that says "Fuck me now!".

Slowly, I remove your now damp panties, grinning as I unwrap my present. Your ass has started glowing a bright shade of red by now, and even the slight touch of the fabric on your sore bottom makes you breath in sharply.

I lay you face down on the bed, your rosy ass in the air. I spread your legs nice and wide, then you feel the soft touch of the restraints made from strips of a bath towel encircling your ankle, before the slight pinch of it being cinched tight to your skin. As I move to tie the other ankle, you pull on the one that is already tied, it stretches a little, but you know you won't be going anywhere until I release you.

You are embarrassed and turned on at the same time by how exposed you are to me, completely naked, tied face down on my bed with your legs spread wide. Your reddened bottom, your creamy thighs, your moist pussy, all are available to me. Knowing I will use you in any way I want, your mind races with thoughts of what is to come.

My fingers lightly trail down your sensitive back, making you arch up towards me ever so slightly. You feel me just above you, then a light kiss on the back of your neck, underneath your long sandy brown hair. Followed by another and another, from your neck, down your milky white back, until I reach your curvy ass. I kiss first one warm red cheek then the other, then the top of your thighs, right where you are the most responsive. The tip of my wet tongue flicking out against your skin. I hear you breath in through your teeth, as you start to writhe slowly on the bed from my attentions.

I rub your ass, before starting to spread your lovely cheeks, kissing the delicate skin found there. Making my way, kissing and lightly licking, until I find your exposed rosebud. I lick you there, watching as you shudder with pleasure, with each swipe of my gentle wet tongue. You moan lightly, and wriggle on the bed as I lick and probe you with my tongue.

I move off the bed, and you hear the gentle scraping of wood on wood as if I was opening a drawer. You can't see what I'm doing and you wonder what will be next. As you feel the return of my weight to the warm water bed, I reach out and rub my fingers gently over your cheeks. I smile to myself as I watch your body quiver under my light touch. You feel your cheeks being spread, then something cool on your back door right before you feel my finger start to slip inside your now relaxed opening. A slight moan escapes your sensuous lips as my finger begins to wriggle in your behind, sliding in a little bit at a time until I reach my second knuckle. You slowly writhe on the bed under my touch. My finger moves inside you in a circular motion, causing you to breath in lustily as you relax and open yourself up to the pleasure I'm bringing you.

As I slowly remove my finger, you shift on the bed at the absence of my touch. You feel something firm and slick start to slip inside you, first filling, then beginning to stretch you, feeling the slightest amount of pain as the large pink butt plug pops into place, firmly seated in your cute behind.

My hand smacks your ass, you feel the sting on your cheek and the fullness of the toy inside you. I massage the side where my hand just landed before giving you a sharp smack on the other cheek. You squirm on the water bed, your excitement growing each time you feel the sharp crack of my hand landing on your reddened behind.

After a few minutes of this, you feel the lightest kiss, once on each warmed cheek before the water bed shifts again. You hear me walk out of the room, leaving you tied down to the bed, you squirm on the bed, trying to find some relief for the need to cum, but finding none.

You start wondering where I went, what I'm doing, and how I'll finally satisfy your growing need. Minutes pass, you can hear me moving around the house, your frustration grows. Then, finally, you hear me re-enter the bedroom.

You feel a light touch trailing down your back, causing you to arch at the sensation. It's not my finger, or any other part of my body, but you can't tell what it is yet. After tracing up and down your back, you feel it on your rosy behind, causing you to start when I touch the still tender flesh. Down the back of your left thigh it goes, to the back of your left knee, you can't stop moving on the bed, as it goes back up your right knee, along your right thigh.

Then the feeling leaves briefly before you feel the lightest of touches on the moist lips of your pussy, first on one side, then the other, not enough pressure to give you any satisfaction, but just enough to make you want more. The feeling leaves your lower lips, you are now so turned on that they almost drip with desire.

Next you feel the sharp crack of the riding crop on your still sensitive ass. You breath in sharply through your teeth at the sting, even as the pleasure moves through you. Again I bring the crop down hard, this time on your other cheek. Pausing between each fall of the whip, letting the sensations move throughout your body.

Again and again, the riding crop falls, again and again, you moan quietly with pleasure as you writhe and wriggle on the sheets. Your warm red ass, and your sensitive thighs, both feel the sting of the whip, never sure where the pain/pleasure will be next.

Your butt and thighs still stinging, you feel me lean over you, my strong arm circling gently around your waist, lifting you from the bed as I slide a pillow under you, exposing you even more to my desires.

I gently slap your aroused pussy, causing you to rise up off the bed as the feeling moves through you. When you've settled back down, another quick slap, slightly stronger this time, on your slick lips. Again I wait, before another smack of my hand, this time I can feel the drops of your juices on my hand.

I grin at you in the mirror set in the headboard while I lick your taste off my fingers, before slapping your wet pussy again. Each time the sensation is stronger, causing you to move around more on the bed, pulling at the bonds holding you there. I can tell you cum for the first time tonight as your body shudders with the waves of pleasure moving through you. Leaning over you I whisper in your ear, "That will be nothing compared to what's next sweetie."

With you still exposed for me, your sweet ass, lovely thighs and cute pussy are all warm and still stinging from my hand and the whip, your ass holding on tightly to the large thick plug I slid into you, I use my fingers to caress and slip into your now very wet pussy. At first, you jump at my touch, expecting the sting of pain again. I easily slide my fingers into you, your pussy almost pulling me inside you in your need for relief. I get my fingers good and wet, slick with your juices, before I pull them out.

Leaning over top of you, my hard dick touching your still warm and tender ass, I offer you my fingers soaked in your cum. Without pausing for a second you suck my wet fingers deep into your warm mouth, devouring your sweet pussy juice off my fingers, your mouth sucks them deep and hard, until I pull them away from you with a slight 'pop' as they escape your lips.

My fingers are sliding back into your juicy pussy, caressing inside you, moving around, feeling your slick walls, before I make my way to your g-spot, and begin caressing you there. At this point you are so horny, so turned on, needing to cum so badly, that it only takes a flick or two of my talented fingers, ever so lightly brushing your g-spot before you cum, straining against your bonds, your ass grasping at the toy that is buried there, and some distant part of your mind realizes, even while you are cumming, that this is just the beginning. Then, finally feeling the release you've wanted, needed, for so long, your pussy gushes with your hot cum, as you reach the peak of pleasure again, barely having time to come down from your heights of ecstasy before another orgasm begins to overtake your body.

My fingers keep touching that spot, as you start to descend from your climax, my fingers start to compel you to your next orgasm, causing you to cum again and again. Every time that you think you can't take anymore, that you will go insane with pleasure, your pussy starts to squeeze down on my hand, your juices flow, and you reach new peaks of pleasure.

At one point, I lean close to you, my fingers still inside you, and whisper in your ear, "How many times have you cum sweetie?". After a second or two you catch your breath, and respond in a husky voice "I don't know, I lost count at two dozen." Then my fingers massaging inside you sends you over the top again, pulling the bonds tight as you cum on my hand.

After several hours of bliss, I slowly withdraw my fingers from you while lightly kissing your thighs. I slowly undo your bonds, although at this point you hardly have the strength left to move.

You roll over on your back, and looking into your eyes I slide my hard thick aching cock deeply inside your wet pussy. Your muscles grip and hold me as I begin sliding in and out of you, fucking you slowly, watching your face as I enter you again and again.

I pick up speed, slamming my cock into you hard and fast, our bodies slapping together. You bury your face in my chest as I drive into you, ramming my hard cock into your wet pussy. Fucking you hard and fast, you start to come closer and closer to yet another climax.

My pace slows slightly, and you suck my nipple into your mouth causing my passion to intensify as you flick and suck at one of my most sensitive spots. You can feel my cock start to swell inside you as I start to cum, this sends you over the top, you release my nipple, and bite down on my shoulder as we both cum together. Our bodies shuddering with the intense pleasure of our release.

Both of our energies spent, we collapse into each other's arms, my cock still inside you, as we gently kiss each other's lips, in contrast to the maelstrom of our passion just seconds ago.