Pleasurable Cruise Day 1

Story Info
She meets Master for the first time on his ship.
3.1k words
4.04
22.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 12:30 as she boarded the ship. She was so nervous, she had never been on a cruise before. Somehow the thought of being in water that you couldn't see all the way to the bottom was unnerving to her, especially when the thought came back into her mind that she wouldn't be able to see the coastline after tonight. She shuddered as she stepped of the gangway and onto the ship.

"Good afternoon Ma'am, may I see your boarding pass please?" She was greeted by a handsome young staff member. She handed over her pass and smiled weakly at him. He waved a steward over and handed him her pass. "Navigation Deck, State room number 55. He will show you to your room Ma'am" She smiled and nodded at him as she passed, following the steward up the stairs.

"Here you go Ma'am, is there anything else I could get you before I go back downstairs?" She shook her head no, and slid her card pass into the door unlocking it. She walked inside and closed the door. She went to the window, where a table and chair were set up. She sat at the table and looked out the window. She had a nice view of the ocean from here, and thought of how nice it would be in the morning to wake up and have a cup of coffee here, enjoying the view.

She got up, and acquainted herself with her room. Walked into the bathroom, to the kitchenette area, then to the bed, where her heart started to pound. All day long she had felt as if she had been in a haze, but now reality was beginning to settle in. He would be sending for her shortly after they were out to sea. She collapsed onto the bed, closed her eyes and asked herself what she was doing here. Her whole body began to tremble with excitement and nervousness. She would finally meet him personally. She would feel his touch personally. It was almost too much to bear.

He was the Chief Navigations Officer on the ship. She had been introduced to him online in a chat room two years prior by a mutual friend. She had spent the last two years, talking to him in person online and on the phone when he was at his home in Nebraska, and corresponding with him via e-mail while he was on tour. They were both married, and not interested in anything more than sexual exploration. . . . . . especially in the realm of Domination and submission, which both of their spouses had displayed a lack of interest in. He was her online Master, she was his slave. Now, it was going to become very real, for here she was, waiting for him to contact her.

She curled her knees up to her chest tightly and closed her eyes. Maybe I should take a quick nap, she thought to herself, but her excitement was too great. Her mind kept racing to all of the conversations she had with him over the last two years. She could feel a burning in her lower abdomen and between her legs. Oh GOD! The wait is going to kill me! She thought.

She was startled awake by a loud knock on her cabin door. She laid still and listened for it again, to make sure she had not been dreaming. Another loud knock. She got up and looked out her window and thought to herself, how long have I been asleep? It was dark outside. She opened the door and caught the messenger just as he was about to leave. He had a note for her.

It read: My darling slave, it is so wonderful that you have made it. I can't wait to meet you in person at last! Put on your sexiest evening dress and meet me in the Explorer's lounge at 9pm.

She immediately started giggling to herself as she pulled her dress, which she had bought special for this occasion, out of the closet. It was a satin black halter dress with a very low cut back, and came down just below her mid thigh. It had a slit over the left thigh that went up, nearly to her hip. She undressed, went and took a shower, shaving herself very closely, legs, armpits and her sex. He had directed her before that she was never to be unshaven when she was to see him. When she got out, she pampered herself with perfume and glittery body powder. She giggled again when she saw the shimmer of her powdered bare skin in the light.

She slipped into a black lace garter belt and black seamed stockings. He had told her he found nothing sexier than a woman in a garter and stockings. She modeled for a moment in front of the mirror.

"Hmmmm why, Sara, don't you look dazzling tonight" as she burst into another giggle.

She did not put on any panties or a bra, he had specifically instructed her that she was to never wear those in his presence. This body was his, and was always to be open and ready for him to take. She slipped the dress on and modeled herself there for a moment or two. Lovely, just lovely, she giggled, even though the top of the stockings and garter strap are showing through the slit. Hmmmmmmm, well, this is how he wants me. She grabbed her matching evening bag, stepped into the black satin heels she had purchased to go with the dress and stepped out into the hall.

She could feel herself flush as she came across other passengers, who would look her up and down. She wondered what they could possibly be thinking about her. Finally she came to the lounge and looked around. To her horror, he was not there. She checked her watch, yes she was right on time. She found a table, by a large picture window and had a seat. She had her back to the door. She didn't want to be eagerly looking to the door everytime she heard footsteps. She was trying to stay calm and collected. She ordered a Peachtini from the waitress and gazed out at the night sky. It was so beautiful, so many stars! You never see this many stars in the city, she thought to herself.

All the sudden her drink was placed on the table, she didn't even turn to say thank you to the waitress she was so mesmorized by the sky. If she had she would have noticed it wasn't the waitress, it was him. He was standing behind her, taking in the scent of her perfume. She took a sip of her drink, and from behind her heard a familiar male voice "I hope it meets your satisfaction." She jumped and nearly spilled her drink in her lap as she went to put it down.

"Oh My GOD! How long have you been standing there?" She jumped up and started to hug him, but he put his hand up and stopped her.

"Long enough to feel completely ignored by my slave. What is the proper way to greet your Master?" He asked.

She curtsied in front of him, kissing his cheek, then bowing her head she stood there feet slightly apart (as far as her dress would allow) arms also at her side, but slightly raised. He walked around her, she could feel his eyes burning a trail up and down her body as he circled her.

"Hmmmmmmm so shimmery tonight my slave." he whispered in her ear from behind her. He then pressed against her back, inhaling just over her jugular. "And you smell so tasty I could eat you right here and now. Have you made ALL the preparations your Master requires of you?" He asked as his hands slid up her sides, under her arms raising them up above her head. Holding both wrists in his hand, still be hind her he whispered "Hold your arms here for right now." He slid his hands back down her arms and over her shoulders on to her bare back. "MMMMMMM my slave, your skin is so silky." He ran his hands inside the side of her dress and around the front, which made her gasp and flush bright red. Everyone who was in there would be able to see his hands moving around under her dress. She started to whisper "Master, please . . . . . . . " but was met with a "SSSHHHHHHHH my slave, remember who you are, what you are here for." His hands found her breasts and began to squeeze and maul them. It felt so good, she had to fight herself to keep herself from moaning. She could feel his sex growing hard against her backside. She found herself slightly swaying her hips back and forth against it.

His hands then traveled south on her body still inside her dress. He firmly grabbed hold of her hips. "Stop that" he said firmly. He slid his hands over the front of her hips, and held them just over her abdomen for a moment. "You are trembling my slave, why?" "Oh, Sir, it is just the excitement of the moment, I never thought it would come. Plus Sir, everyone is watching your hands inside my dress." "Does that bother you slave? Remember YOU belong to me, and I may touch you whenever and wherever I feel. I will never do anything though, slave, that you would find totally disagreeable." She took a deep breath and whispered, "Yes Sir, I know, I trust you completely."

His hands then traveled down to her sex. This time she really did let out a little moan and her arms started to come down. "Did I say you could drop your arms, get them back up where I had them." He said firmly. She could feel the fingers from both of his hands inspecting her sex. All around the outer lips, then slipping inside, touching the inner parts of the lips, her clitoris, and finally one actually slipped inside her momentarily. "You are so wet, slave. I didn't even touch you, and you are wet" he said with a chuckle in his voice. "I am very pleased with you. You are exactly as I have instructed you to be. You may put you're your arms down and, please, have a seat." He removed his hands from her dress. He ordered a drink and they sipped and talked, breaking all the tensions.

She was very relaxed now, and after she finished her second drink he suggested it was time to go back to her room. When she opened the door she was met with the wonderful smell of roses. She looked around and saw a vase of burgundy roses on the nightstand and several scattered on the bed. He had come into her room after she left? She was amazed, how could he remember such a small detail, her love of burgundy roses. She immediately walked over and picked one of the roses from the bed up and to a long deep breath of it.

She looked up at him, and saw he was just watching her, no expression. Just watching her every move. She ran up to him and leaned forward to kiss him when he put his hand up again. She stopped cold, her heart dropped for a second. "Do you think you will just take a kiss when ever you please, slave? That is not the way it works. You have to ask. Every time."

She just stood there, stunned, with the rose in her hand sniffing it. He began to walk around her, very close, inhaling her perfume off her neck, barely brushing his lips against hers as if he was going to kiss her, then inhaling on the other side of her neck. He smelled so wonderful, it wasn't aftershave, just the scent of a man. His pheromones, she could taste them. Every time he brought his lips close she would lick hers, sure this time he would kiss her, but he never did. Finally, she leaned forward and kissed him. "You didn't ask" he reminded her as he pulled away.

He stood back from her about 6 feet, expressionless, looking her up and down. She could feel a lump in her throat wondering if she had ruined it with her eagerness. "Remove your dress. Slowly and sexily" he finally said. She slowly, slinkily slid out of her dress, allowing it to fall on the floor, then tip toed out of the middle of it.

"Get down on your knees" She did as he asked, but with her legs together, ankles crossed, not as he had instructed her. He walked over to her, smacked her on her backside "Your knees and ankles need to be open. You are to be open for me always. You are mine." Saying that, he put his foot between her knees and spread them, uncrossing her ankles. His hand cupped her chin and he lifted her face to look at him. He smiled down at her, which brought her uncontrollable grin across her face again. His eyes looked so loving, but as she never could look anyone in the eyes for long, she looked away quickly. "Look back into my eyes slave." She looked back up, he was still smiling at her. "I can see your heart and soul in your eyes, sweet one. They are filled with anxiety wondering if I find you pleasing, wanting so desperately to please me." He let several minutes pass, continuing the stare, then finally said "You have no idea how pleasing you really are."

He then got down beside her. He ran his hands over her naked shoulders and breasts. She clutched the rose tightly. "Relax sweets, you are beautiful." She let out a deep breath. He then ran his hands down over her hips "Such nice curves you have my dear" and over the garter belt. "This was a nice touch" he said as he snapped it against her skin.

"P-P-P-Please Sir . . . . . . ." she lost her words, her body was trembling with such excitement she was stuttering the words. "Yes?" he answered. Oh he was going to actually make her do it, he was actually going to make her form those words. "P-P-P-P-Please k-k-k-kiss m-m-m-me, S-S-Sir." Her body was quaking as if she was shivering from the cold, her lips still hiding behind the rose.

He laughed tenderly at her and said "I thought you were never going to ask." He then took the rose from her hands and placed it on the floor next to her, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. She ran her arms around his neck. His lipped pushed against hers with light fervent kisses. Then his tongue invaded her mouth and she could taste him. Oh how wonderful he tastes, she thought. She suckled his tongue and his lips until he pulled away from her. "You are such a hungry little slut!" he said with a chuckle.

He stood and offered her a hand. He lifted her to her feet and walked over to the bed. He picked up every rose that was on the bed and placed them in the vase on the nightstand. He then walked around behind her and unhooked her garter belt. With both hands he slid the stockings down to her feet, lifting each one separately to remove the feet. He ran his arms around from behind her again, folding his hand neatly on her abdomen just below her navel, and began kissing her neck. She could feel his sex, fully erect against her bottom as he pulled her closer against him. She leaned her head back on his shoulder and savored all the tingles flowing through her body.

After what seemed like hours, he whispered to her to pull the covers down on the bed. As she stepped forward to do so, he held tightly to her still, pulling her bottom against his sex as she leaned over. Chills went through her body over and over again, she was so sexually charged at this time and couldn't wait to get into that bed with him. After the covers were down, he let go of her and directed her to get in and lie down on her back. She did as directed. His eyes traveled up and down her body as she lay there. Her excitement was very visible through her trembling.

He then pulled the covers up over her, and tucked them in under her arms, leaned over and kissed her lips lightly once more, saying "Good night sweet slave. I will be on duty in the morning and early afternoon tomorrow. I will contact you when I am ready to see you again." She was unable to hide her disappointment that he would be leaving her so suddenly, and not taking her, making her fully his tonight. She couldn't control the tears that began to form and stream down her cheeks. "What is it my sweet?" he asked. "Did you expect me to take you on the very first night? We have two weeks to explore that. And you seem almost to the point of exhaustion from all trembling you have done."

"Please don't go now Sir." She begged. "Please atleast stay here with me for a little while." He smiled down at her, wiping the tears from her cheek, kissing her forehead said, "Just for a little while." He started to walk toward the chairs by the window, when she whispered desperately, "Please lie here with me Sir." He smiled at her, "I will lie with you, but I will be fully clothed, and outside the covers." She smiled up at him, wiping another tear away. He crawled beside her, and she turned to her side, back against his chest as he wrapped his arm around her, giving her soft kisses on her neck and the back of her head. She curled up tightly against him and drifted off to sleep, grinning. She was very exhausted from all of the excitement of the day, and slept very deeply, she didn't even feel when he got up and left about an hour later.

When she awoke in the morning she found a note on the table with a rose laying over it: My beautiful slave, you were wonderful last night. I can't wait to see you again tomorrow. Keep this rose with you throughout the day to remind you, Master is always with you.