Pleasure Addiction

Story Info
A new invention risks making sex too good to be safe.
2k words
4.25
13.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaspire
Vaspire
3 Followers

"So that's it? I put this grain of rice in my ear, and my wife magically gets twice the pleasure from boning?" I asked, skeptical.

"It isn't magic, John - just science," Dr. Hargrove rolled his eyes. And it certainly isn't a grain of rice. It's a two-way remote neurotransmitter/receptor for sympathetic brainwaves. And the culmination of six years of research," replied he sternly.

"But it will make boning better?"

Dr. Hargrove, my esteemed coworker at our health products research center, stared long and hard in response to the word "boning". "It uses neural inductance to, in a sense, "read" your pleasurable sensations, then transmits them to the corresponding receptor. In this case, your wife's."

"The magic grain of rice she puts in her ear?" I asked, helpfully.

Hargrove was learning to simply plow through and pretend I didn't exist. "Her brain will then be stimulated sympathetically, in a sense making her feel the same sensations you're experiencing." He scratched his beard, looking off into the distance with pride. "As with all science, we're starting simple. One-dimensional. Pleasure." his eye twitched "a very simple, yet identifiable sensation. Yet, if trials go well, there's no telling what we can accomplish. We can expand to artificially stimulating the brain to feel any sensation, stimulus, emotion... imagine giving paraplegic feeling in their limbs again, or curing depression forever, or creating -"

"But for now, it'll be for boning." I said, helpfully.

The doctor acted as if he were going to speak for a moment, seemed to reconsider, then turned to his computer. Next to it was a blue illuminated vial, connected to the console with a cord. "Because this is a new case, and a baseline trial, and as a precaution, I'll be dialing the transmitter to a low amplitude." In a text editor line of code, he typed edited a value to 0.002.

%%Transmitter Amplitude coefficient (unitless)

float transamp ;

transamp = 0.02;

"If the whole point of this thing is to make my wife feel the pleasure I'm feeling," I began, "why not crank it up? Why not make her feel, like, twice as much as I do? Wouldn't it be even better?"

The doctor shook his head quickly. "You marketing guys are all the same. But no, from a medical standpoint, that is the equivalent of saying if a little country music is good, it'd be even better played at the volume of an atomic bomb." He raised his index finger in warning, "particularly with pleasurable sensations, there can be adverse affects at high amplitudes. A little is positive, releases endorphins, and lowers stress. A very high, sudden hit, however, can damage your receptors, causing them to be unresponsive to the same amplitude stimulus that was previously enjoyable. A subject that's experienced an unsafe spike in endorphins and dopamine then needs higher and higher stimulus to feel normal, developing a tolerance along the way. It is the very basis of addiction, and not one I intend to introduce into this study. No, this variable only exists to account for the variation in sensitivities from person to person, nothing more."

"Sure, sure." I agreed.

Dr. Hargrove stared at me, unsmiling. "You're familiar with the trail, have been briefed on its use, and have only some paperwork to sign before you're free to go." He moused around at his computer to some documents, hit ctrl+P and enter in quick succession, then turned to go. "I'll be just a moment. Please, make yourself comfortable in the meantime." At halfway through the door, he barked back "and don't touch anything."

"Sure, sure. Sure sure sure." I agreed. The moment the coast was clear, I went to Hargrove's computer. The file editor was still open. I clicked and scrolled.

%%Transmitter Amplitude coefficient (unitless)

float transamp ;

transamp = 0.02;

"Hmm..." I said, looking over my shoulder. I backspaced once and hit a key.

%%Transmitter Amplitude coefficient (unitless)

float transamp ;

transamp = 0.04;

"Oops!" I remarked to no-one. I saved the file and scrolled back up just as I heard footsteps approaching.

"Alright, while you fill these out, I'll go ahead and output this configuration to the transmitter set, and we will be finished." He clicked a few buttons. The blue vial connected to his computer flashed several colors in quick succession, then emitted a final "BEEP". I smiled.

~~~~~~

"Mmm, you taste good," said my wife, Renata, in her most sultry voice after pulling away from a deep kiss. I smiled. She had just come home from the gym. She wore a simple tank-top and running shorts, but she had the body to make them look worthy of a Victoria's Secret catalogue. In as long as we'd been together, I'd still never gotten over how beautiful, how sexy she was. She had sharp, piercing eyes, full lips, and a figure that was made to be silhouetted on a mudflap. Her long, glossy hair flowed down as she pulled it out of her ponytail. She placed her other hand on my chest, looking me deep in the eye. "I need a shower," she said, grinning lightly. "Maybe you can join me?"

"Well, I haven't gotten that dirty..." I joked.

"Let's see if I can change that," she replied, grasping my shirt and pulling it over my head. She grabbed the front of my pants and pulled me towards the bathroom.

We spun into the bathroom together, a flurry of kisses and giggling and articles of clothes falling off. I licked her neck and bit it gently. Her sweat gave her the lightest taste of salt and made her smooth, soft skin shine slightly. I continued kissing her neck as I worked my way up. She moaned softly, unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down. My erection jumped up, bulging in my thin boxers. I pulled her tank top off over her head and threw it down on the tile floor. Renata smiled and unhooked her bra. Her breasts tumbled free, perky and full and exquisite, with nipples that, in the heat of the moment, were pointing up proudly.

Renata moaned again and ran her hands along her body, starting at the hips. She slowly caressed upwards, fondling her breasts while gazing at me. "Are you sure you're not dirty enough for a shower?" she asked playfully.

I smiled, drew my palm up her neck to the back of her head, and ran my fingers through her hair. We kissed, hard. Our tongue intertwined, our lips smacked and we moved from side to side. Renata yanked my boxers down entirely while I removed her teal workout shorts and black panties in a single stroke. As we continued kissing, she ran her fingernails up along my thigh. She traced my groin lightly, grazing my bare skin as she reached my balls. She tickled them with the tips of her nails as I moaned in pleasure. Her other hand drifted to my hard cock, brushing back and forth with the very tips of her fingernails. I slid the shower door open. "When was the last time I gave you a blowjob?" asked Renata with a gleam in her eye. I reached up and twisted the shower nob. The water hissed on.

I began to concentrate enough to formulate a response - hard to do, considering this exquisitely beautiful woman was naked and cradling my cock and balls with honed expertise - when I happened to glance down. The blue vial had spilled out of my pocket in the flurry.

"Oh man!" I exclaimed, "This is going to be awesome!"

"Well duh" agreed Renata, increasing her pace slightly and transitioning from fingernail tips to full contact. Goddamn she was good. Her hands were smooth, soft, and warm. She gazed at me, reading my reaction.

"No - I mean, yeah, it is. But!" I explained, "Dr. Hargrove at work finished this invention he wants us to try out. It's gonna be amazing!"

"Dr. Hargrove? The bushy-haired, stern guy who always looks like he's trying to read a sign across the room?" asked Renata, "He makes sex toys?"

"Well, not exactly, just... here, check it out." I picked up the blue vial, twisted it, and popped it open. Nested insider were the two small transmitters. One, black, the manual had said, was for John. The other, white, was the receiver, which Renata would wear. Between his thumb and forefinger, John lifted the white unit for Renata to see. "This is like, a, neuro-... emitter, that sympathizes, with, your brain... and makes the pleasure I feel you feel too."

"It looks like a magic grain of rice."

"That's what I said!"

"I don't think I get it," she said.

"You will! Here, just..." I handed the white transmitter to Renata, who'd taken a hand off my swollen member, and picked up the black transmitter for myself, shoving it in my ear without hesitation.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed. "Okay... here it goes..." She followed my lead.

We both waited for a moment.

"So what's it supposed to -" suddenly she staggered onto me, breathing heavily.

"Oh! Are you okay?"

Renata's eyes, unfocused for a second, came back to me. She continued breathing heavy. Her pupils dilated. "Oh my god," she gasped, "I need you so bad." She was losing her composure. "This is the horniest I've ever been in my life. What were those things?" she asked.

"Awesome," I explained, laughing. "But, like I was trying to explain, whatever pleasure I'm feeling, you feel too!" I pulled her into the shower. Steamy water sprayed down on us both.

"Wow, this is... I've never felt like this. Oh my god I'm so hot for you," she panted.

"Now, where were we... something about... a blowjob?" I smiled.

Renata, reeling slightly, smiled weakly and stepped closer. Her warm, slick body rubbed against my throbbing penis. It felt amazing.

"Oh!" she gasped. "I... that was so..." she paused, trying to express what she felt. She looked up at me, then back down to my hard cock. She reached out gingerly, wrapping her fingers around my shaft.

"Ohhh" we both exclaimed at once.

"I can feel it," breathed Renata. "I've never felt anything like it." Carefully, she wrapped her hand fully around my cock, then worked it up to the head. "Oh my god, it's amazing."

"Hell yeah," I agreed.

With determination, Renata began stroking in full, going up, and down, up, and down. In the hot shower, slick with water, it felt incredible. I felt my legs shake from the sensation. Renata, on the other hand, shook with her whole body. It looked like she was having a seizure. Her face, however, looked like she was in pure ecstasy.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she screamed. Her legs shivered, and her pussy quivered as she came, hard. She slowed down for a moment. "That's never happened before!" she exclaimed. "You didn't even touch me down there! And that was one of the best orgasms of my life!" She was part in shock, part in bliss. She kneeled down on the shower floor, warm water spraying from above.

Taking my shaft in one hand, she placed the other on my back and wrapped her lips around my hard cock. "MMMmmmM!" she grunted in pleasure. Okay, this was pretty awesome.

She slid her mouth down the length of my cock, licking the bottom of my rod with her tongue. With her hand on my back, she pulled me towards her even more. Her tight, hot, wet mouth surrounded my cock, sucking on it to perfection. I grunted. Renata came.

She was getting into it now - despite her near-intoxicating pleasure, she was giving me an incredible blowjob with full force. Back, and forth, she slid her mouth and tongue over my cock, licking the bottom beneath the head and plunging it down her throat. She grunted and came again. On, and on she went, working my shaft, pulling me in, and riding the wave of constant pleasure. Soon, I could feel my cock pulse and the pleasure build.

"I'm coming!" I said. My load burst out of my penis, Renata swallowing it all with gusto. She continued sucking my twitching cock over and over until it was completely drained, then collapsed.

"Oh. My. God." she said. "I've never felt anything like that. It -" she tried to form her words between breaths. "It was just..." she thought for a moment. "Worth trying again."

Vaspire
Vaspire
3 Followers