Pleasure After a Long Day Ch. 07

Story Info
Mother enjoys son and his friend.
3.2k words
4.54
105.6k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy arrived at Shawn's house feeling confused about a lot of things. He was jealous that his Mom seemed to be close to her brother and worried that maybe she would end up taking him as a lover and tossing Timothy aside. Thankfully Shawn's family was away for the week but due to work Shawn couldn't go and was home. He was in his backyard mowing the grass when Timothy showed up.

"Hey, Tim," Shawn called out as he turned the lawn mower off and waved to his best friend. "I didn't know you were coming by. I thought you uncle was arriving today."

Shawn and Timothy met in kindergarten and instantly became friends making them each others oldest friend. Timothy usually didn't keep anything a secret from his friend but he hadn't told him about him and Tianna yet. He wanted to but the timing just never seemed right.

"Yeah, he's here but I figured him and my Mom would want to spend some time catching up so I thought I'd come hang out here," Timothy replied as he sat down in one of the lawn chairs. "I figured that since they haven't seen each other in years they would have a lot to talk about and I wasn't in the mood to sit and listen."

Shawn plopped down in the chair next to his friend and nodded. "So, how long is he staying?" Shawn stretched out and leaned back in the chair as he removed his cap and wiped his forehead with a rag he had in his pocket then put the cap back on. "What's he like?"

Timothy shrugged his shoulders and looked around. "I dunno. He seems nice but I only saw him for a few minutes. He is older then my Mom but I think only by a year. I guess they were real close growing up." Suddenly Timothy wondered if his Mom and his uncle had ever been as close as he was with his Mom these days. "Hey, Shawn, I want to tell you something but you need to keep your mouth shut about it."

Shawn glanced at Timothy and studied him for a second then nodded. "Okay. You know I'm not one to talk about shit that isn't my business," he stated simply.

Timothy knew that which was why he wanted to share his secret with him because he was bursting to tell someone but most wouldn't understand and would judge Tianna badly. Shawn wasn't one to judge anyone and usually took things easily without too much thought. "Well you know how you keep saying that I seem different and that you're sure I've found someone to be with?"

Shawn grinned and leaned forward slapping Timothy's knee. "I knew it! Who's the lucky chick?" he asked wanting to know all about the one who stole his friend's heart at last. "It isn't Suzanna, right? She's a cold fish."

"Well lucky for you it isn't her or else I'd have to kick your ass for that comment. However, she is more of a tease then a cold fish. It's not her. Actually the lady is older then me and a very good lover." Suddenly Timothy got nervous about revealing his secret and was trying to think of how to change the subject.

"Older? Cool! How much older? Is it that new hot chick that moved in next to you guys last summer?" Shawn asked eagerly. He was glad it wasn't Suzanna as she would have ended up making Timothy miserable in the long run.

Timothy chuckled. "No, it's not Veronica. I'm not really her type but if I had a sister then maybe she'd be." Veronica was a lesbian and definitely not interested in him. "I'm going to tell you who it is but you have to promise not to say anything. I mean it...this isn't something that can get around."

Shawn couldn't believe that hottie was a lesbian but that just figured. He wasn't having very good luck with women and it would only seem right that she would be. "I told you I won't say anything now just tell me."

After taking a deep breath Timothy looked away and said, "My Mom." He didn't look at Shawn as he waited for his friend to say something but Shawn was actually just staring at him in shock. Finally Timothy couldn't take the silence and looked at Shawn. "Well.. say something."

"You're fucking your own Mother?" Shawn finally said with complete disbelief in his voice. "Damn! She's hot looking and all but she's your Mom." Shawn shook his head and chuckled. "How did this all happen?"

Timothy briefly explained it all to Shawn and when he was done he sank back against the chair and felt so much better. "So, now that my uncle is here I'm not sure what's going to happen. She said that she isn't going to change anything but she may decide to if he makes a big deal out of it."

Shawn still couldn't believe that his best friend was sitting there telling him that he was fucking his Mother. Yes, Tianna was hot and didn't look like most mothers but still she was Tim's Mom and well should she be fucking her own son? Then again maybe he could convince Tim to let him join in on the fun. "Tim, do you think she'd be okay if someone was to join you guys?"

Timothy blinked then stared at Shawn for a second. "Do you mean you want to fuck her?" he asked trying not to let the jealousy come out. Shawn was his best friend and wouldn't do anything to betray him.

Shawn blushed slightly and nodded his head hoping that Timothy wasn't about to hit him. "If it's something you are completely against then I won't mention it again but if you are okay with it and think she would be then hell yeah I want to join the fun." He pauses then continues. "I don't mean it offensively, Tim. I hope you don't think that I am trying to be disrespectful to your Mom or you."

Timothy smiled at his friend then nodded. "I know you better then that. I'd have to ask her since I'm not sure how she'd feel about it...or maybe we could just surprise her. I don't know which would be better." He scratched his chin as he thought about it. "Why don't you come over tonight and we'll see how things go. My uncle will be around but I thought my Mom said that he was going to go visit their uncle so he shouldn't be there the whole time."

Shawn smiled and stood up. "Cool! Thanks. I need to finish the yard then I'll shower and come on over." Timothy nodded and stood up glancing around the yard.

"Do you need help?" Timothy asked his friend. He didn't really want to go home just yet as he wasn't in the mood to deal with his uncle. He didn't mind helping his friend with the yard work.

After an afternoon of yard work both boys needed a shower so Timothy went on home while Shawn showered at his place then headed over to see his friend and hopefully to a night of fucking.

Tianna was in her bedroom reading a book when she heard her son come home. She decided to let him come find her instead of calling out for him. Grant had gone out to visit their Uncle Jack and would be gone most of the evening. Timothy went right to his bedroom then into the bathroom and showered before going to find his Mom. Once the shower was done he walked into Tianna's room wearing just a towel. "Hi, Mom," he said as he walked over and kissed her. "How was your time with Uncle Grant?"

Putting her book down Tianna looked up at Timothy as he kissed her. "It was very nice," she answered hoping her face wasn't giving anything away. "I'm glad he's back in our lives. He's a good man who only wanted what was best for his sister. I just didn't agree with what he thought was the best for me at the time." She shifted so he could sit on the bed. "How is Shawn doing?"

Timothy sat down and ran a hand up her leg and under her robe as he answered her. "He's good. He's going to be coming over soon. He wants to meet Uncle Grant and see you."

"Well your uncle won't be back here tonight till very late," Tianna said as she moaned softly at the touch of Timothy's hand on her leg. "If Shawn's coming over I think we both should get dressed and save this for later."

"Why? Shawn has been like a son to you and a brother to me since we were 5. I don't think he'd care if you were in your robe and I was in a towel," Timothy said moving his hand inward caressing her thigh as he moved toward her center.

"Oh...Tim..." she moaned out as her body immediately heated up and her center's flame of desire ignited. "We can't...What would Shawn say...if he saw us?" she asked fighting to keep control and not give in to her desires but her son was making it hard as he moved his hand inward and gently brushed his fingertip against her lips.

Timothy knew that once he got his Mother all worked up she'd be more apt to allow Shawn to join them. He wasn't sure why he was okay with it but hell he shouldn't be the only one enjoying the pleasures his Mom can give. "Does that feel good, Mom?" he asked as he slipped one finger between her lips and stroked her gently.

"Oh god... Timothy, you know it feels good..." Tianna moaned out as she arched her hips up against her son's fingers. "Isn't Shawn coming over soon?" she asked almost not caring if he caught them like this.

Timothy didn't answer but continued to stroke her as he moved his fingers up to find her clit and rub it very lightly causing her to moan out more and spread her legs for him. He loved watching his mother's face as she gave into the pleasure and concentrated on nothing but enjoying his touches. As Timothy reached up and untied her robe to get a better view of his Mother's body, Shawn quietly walked into the room and stood in the doorway not believing his eyes. He thought for sure that Timothy was making it up but there he was touching his Mother very intimately.

"Mom, would you mind if Shawn joined us?" Timothy asked as he caressed her clit in the up and down motion that would slowly build her up to have an orgasm. "He would love the chance to be with you and I won't mind sharing as long as I was there too."

Tianna had closed her eyes and barely heard her son but at the mention of Shawn's name she opened her eyes and looked at Timothy through a desire and need filled eyes. "I don't think Shawn would understand about you and me," she said softly as she rocked against Timothy's fingers as she closed her eyes again.

Timothy turned to Shawn and motioned for him to come join them on the bed. When Shawn was sitting beside him Timothy moved up and took one of Tianna's breasts into his hands and lowered his lips to suckle the nipple. As he did this he removed his fingers from her clit causing her to whimper but quickly Shawn's fingers were there copying the way Timothy had been stroking her.

Tianna knew that Timothy had set this all up and that Shawn had joined them and that made her wetter and more excited so she decided to just lay there with her eyes closed and let them have their fun. As long as Shawn wasn't going to go telling everyone that he joined Timothy and his mother in a fuck session she didn't care if he was there with them. Hell, Shawn was just as hot looking as her son and she would love to fuck another 21 year old guy.

Timothy reached over and pushed her robe open exposing her naked body to his friend who grinned appreciatively as he looked at her. She was a hot looking woman for her age and he couldn't believe he was lucky to have a friend who was willing to share this with him. Shawn's shorts were getting rather tight so he quickly unbuttoned and unzipped them then he continued to run his fingers between Tianna's lips and over her clit. He knew she was enjoying herself as she was so wet making it easy to stroke her. After a few minutes he moved his fingers down to her opening and slide inside her causing her to moan out.

While Shawn was playing with Tianna's pussy Timothy concentrated on her breasts using his teeth to playfully pull on her nipples. He knew that she loved having her breasts sucked while being fingered so while Shawn did the fingering part Timothy took care of the sucking part.

Tianna rocked her hips faster and moaned out as the boys brought her closer and closer to her release. "Fuck... that is .. good.. ... yes... finger.. my pussy... oh... god... I'm ... close..." she cried out as her body tensed and her pussy gripped Shawn's fingers tightly as she released her juices all over his hand. She moaned out as her breath came is short gulps till finally her body stopped shaking and trembling and it began to relax.

Timothy smiled at Shawn as they watched and waited for Tianna to finish and open her eyes. When she did she sees two very smug looking young men staring at her. She chuckled and shook her head but said nothing. "Mom, I know you're not sure about this but Shawn wanted to join us after I told him about me and you. I think it's a good idea because he needs to have someone as wonderful and sexy as you to make him a great lover like you are doing for me."

"I think you two are way too overdressed," was all Tianna said in response as she let her eyes shift from her son to his friend. "I don't think it's fair that you guys get to see me naked while you remain dressed."

That was all the encouragement that Shawn needed and quickly he stood up and removed his shorts and shirt. He hadn't bothered with underwear since he had hoped he wouldn't be staying dressed anyways.

Tianna watched Shawn with a heated gaze as he stripped naked and stood there in front of her for her inspection. She smiled at him then her eyes trailed down his body as she took in his built body and what appeared to be a decent size erection. He looked a little wider then Timothy but wasn't as long. She moved her eyes to Timothy and smiled. "Well, I think it's time to toss that towel to the side," she stated with a grin.

After a brief hesitation Timothy removed the towel from around his waist and tossed it onto the floor. He was also erect and Tianna noticed that his tip was wet with precum already. Shawn moved first and settled himself between Tianna's legs licking his way up her inner thigh. Timothy watched his friend and for a brief second felt a surge of jealousy that was wiped away when his Mother reached for him and gently pulled him to her so she could slip his tip between her lips. She sucked on him while she moved one hand up and down his hard cock.

While she sucked Timothy's cock Shawn moved his hands to her pussy lips and gently held them apart as he ran his tongue between them getting a good taste of her juices. Tianna moaned out which sent vibrations down Timothy's cock which caused him to moan out from the sensations. Shawn trailed his tongue up and down a few times before finally letting it rest lightly on the swollen bud he found poking out at him.

Shawn lightly ran his tongue up and down Tianna's clit for what seemed like forever to her. She was having a hard time concentrating on what she was doing but luckily she was very good at sucking her son off so it didn't take much concentration on her part. Timothy leaned in and held onto the head board as he moved his hips back and forth fucking his mother's mouth. He loved feeling her lips wrapped around his cock and he really enjoyed watching it slide in and out of her mouth. The visual would get him more aroused and he would eventually lose control quicker if he watched her.

Tianna rocked her hips against Shawn's mouth as he worked his tongue over and over her clit bringing her orgasm on slowly. She took her free hand and moved it to Timothy's balls and she began to caress and massage them while she sucked his cock in and out of her mouth at a faster pace. Timothy moaned out loud over and over again as he rocked back and forth. "Mom...I'm close.. so.. fucking.. close..." he cried out which made Tianna to increase the pressure and speed of her sucking. Timothy cried out again and gripped the headboard as he came hard down his mother's throat. She continued to suck him till he was done then she licked him clean and slipped him out of her mouth to and cried out as she erupted in her second orgasm of the evening. Shawn made sure to lap up all her juices then he sat up and smiled at her. He loved being able to make a woman climax because no matter what other guys thought it wasn't always an easy thing to do.

Once Tianna could speak she told Shawn that he should be rewarded for making her cum twice so far and after a quick glance at Timothy told him to fuck her good and hard with that cock of his. Shawn looked at his friend and after Timothy nodded his approval Shawn moved in and kneeling between her legs slipped the tip inside her wet pussy. He moaned out at the feeling of her wet hot pussy around his hard throbbing tip. He pushed in slowly and savored the feeling of sliding into her till he was all the way in. Then he stopped and looked down at her. She smiled at him and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Fuck me, Shawn..." she said softly.

Shawn did just that. He began slowly and as the feelings got more and more intense he increased his speed and fucked her hard and deep. She moaned out and rocked up to meet his thrusts using her heels to keep him in deep. After making her cum twice Shawn wasn't able to hold off too long and soon the signs were there that he was going to explode. He yelled out as his body tensed and he squirted his cum into Tianna's pussy many times till finally his body stopped trembling and he was able to breath easier. He climbed from between her legs and lay beside her with a look of total satisfaction. Timothy was on her other side as they all basked in the afterglow and re-energized for more fun.