Pleasure and Pain Ch. 01

Story Info
Real life master finally meets Slave he met online.
1.5k words
3.58
11.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doxx
Doxx
3 Followers

He walked back and forth in the hotel room, glancing at his watch. She was late and that didn't make a good impression on him. He told her to be on time. Of course it was a seedy motel but it was quite easy to find. He had rented the room for the night. Figured that would give them lots of time for his plans, but so far his plans weren't exactly working out so far. She was twenty minutes late.

They had met online, in some random BDSM chat room. Their first conversation lasted hours, before he had noticed they were talking over four hours. The next night the same thing and the next night to. Finally they had decided to meet. It wasn't a hard thing considering they lived a hour away from each other. They chose a motel in the middle. A equal drive, because after she arrived nothing else would be equal. The middle she walked into that hotel room, she was his. His total submissive and he rubbed his hands in anticipation.

Finally there was a knock on the door. He opened it and did a double take. She was hotter then the pictures he had seen. He moved aside to let her. She looked around the room almost in disgust. Part of her wanted to turn around and leave, but she had committed to this. She knew what to expect mostly.

"Sorry sir there was an accident on the highway and traffic was slow." She finally spoke as she watched him sit on the bed and look at her.

"Come stand in front of me," He spoke softly.

She came close to him and stood perfectly still.

"Take off your shirt," He commanded. "Slowly"

Slowly she started to unbutton the white silk shirt she was wearing. Unbuttoning each button slowly, letting it fall off her shoulders.

"Now your pants, slowly," he declared.

Again slowly she started to unbutton her jeans and let them fall to the floor. Standing there almost fully naked. He got up and walked behind and unbuttoned her bra, letting it fall to the floor, he reached his hands around the front of her and start to roughly pinch her nipples noticing how fast they got hard. Next he pulled down her underwear down and watched her step out of them.

"Spread your legs slave," He spoke as he pushed them slightly apart and reached his hands between her legs. "My slut is already wet I see."

She felt his finger slide inside of her and shivered with anticipation. Though as fast as he slid it in he removed it.

"You like that my slut," he questioned.

"Yes sir." She replied.

"Get down on your knees," he commanded.

He watched as she got his knees. With his foot he pushed her legs apart a little. God she looked so good and fuckable kneeling before him. He wanted her already but he needed to take his time.

"Put your hands behind your back." He ordered.

As she did, he reached into the black bag he brought with him and pulled out a coil of silk rope and began to tie her hands tightly. He pulled on the rope to make sure it was nice and tight. Again from the black bag he pulled out something. This time a blindfold and slid it over her eyes.

"What do you see?" He asked.

"Nothing sir."

"Good, now it time to play." He spoke. "You made me wait for you, so you must be punished first for your insolence.

"It wasn't my fault sir, the traffic." She spoke softly.

"Are you arguing with me?" He declared.

"No sir." She said.

He reached into the bag and started taking things out. A couple candles, nipple clips, and black flogger. He lit the candles, and again he reached down and pinched her nipples making sure they were nice and hard. He unscrewed one of the nipple clamps, slid it over her nipple and began to tighten it. She yelped in pain.

"Perfect", he thought.

He unscrewed the other and placed it upon her other nipple. And began to tighten it till once again she yelped in pain. Perfect again

"Like that slut," he asked.

"No sir," She replied.

"Good, your not supposed to," He replied casually.

He went behind her and grabbed the ropes that firmly tied her hands together. And pulled her up so she was standing and pushed her over to the grubby dingy chair and bent her over the side of it. So that her ass was sticking upwards. He went back to his black bag and pulled out a large anal plug and some lube. He lubed the plug and slowly slid it into her puckered ass. He held her down tighter as he pushed the plug in as she struggled against the intrusion being force into her. Finally after a few minutes of struggle he inserted the plug fully into her.

"Your not supposed to fight me. You are my slave, my slut. You will do what I tell you to do. Do you got me?" He declared.

"Yes sir." She declared

"More you fight it, the worse it would be" He said as he pulled her up and gave each of the nipple clamps another twist. Again he pushed her over the chair and started rubbing her ass. Without a second thought he raised his and smacked it hard against the skin of her bare ass. He watched the redness start to appear where is his hit her skin.

"You like that?" he questioned.

"Yes sir." She replied.

He stood back looking at her. She was very beautiful and tonight all his. He reached into the bucket of already melting ice and started rubbing a piece slowly over her beautiful ass. When it melted completely he took another and began rubbing it again till it melted. He grabbed one last piece and continued to rub her ass with it. She squirmed against the coldness. With his free hand he grabbed her ropes and pushed her face down into the chair again.

He reached over and grabbed the flogger and got behind. Holding her down again he lightly flicked the flogger over her cold skin, this time a little harder and then a little harder. She squealed. He took that as a sign he found the perfect pressure. He let the flogger drift over her ass and smacked it again.

"Stop please sir, it hurts." She begged

"Then you should have not been late. Take it, fight it and you'll only get more." He once again commanded as he brought the flogger down hard on her ass. He repeated this five more times before stopping to look at her nicely glowing ass.

He lifted her off the chair edge and said kneel down.

"Same position as before or you will receive more".

He sat down in the chair and leaned back looking at her. He so badly wanted to fuck her already but knew it wasn't time yet. There was just so much else he wanted to do to her yet. He unzipped his pants and let his hard cock spring free.

"Suck it," he said as he grabbed the back of her head and pulled it towards his cock. He watched as she opened her mouth and he slid the head of his cock into her mouth. He pulled his head further down on his cock. She wasn't doing a very good job at sucking his cock, so he took his other hand and grabbed the back of her head and began trusting his cock in and out of her mouth, deeper and deeper. He felt her gag on it and kept going. Hands on the back of her head, fucking her mouth fast, letting her feel the head of his cock swell inside her mouth. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled her head of his cock and came all over her lips and chin. She looked great covered in cum.

"Get up." He commanded

As she stood there, she felt him release the roped from her wrist and lead her over to the bed.

"Hands over your head," He commanded again, "and cross them.

She felt him begin to bind her hands again. This time just as tight as before. Then he scooped her up and dropped her on the bed. She felt herself bounce slightly on the mattress. Then felt him sit beside her. Suddenly she felt a hot waxy feeling on her stomach. She sighed slightly. Then felt another drop a little higher. She could feel him rubbing it around on her stomach. The warmth cooled fast. Then out of no wheres she started feeling drops of wax all over her breasts. She squirmed more but he held her tightly down.

"Now she is ready" He thought to himself

He got between her legs, Lifted them over his shoulders. Put just the tip of his cock into her, leaned forward. Took one hand, covered her mouth and slammed his cock into her.....

To be continued

Doxx
Doxx
3 Followers