Pleasure & Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,225 Followers

***

"So how did it go?" she asked eagerly when I came home. "Did they love it or what? I'm sure they did."

"My life is over."

A stunned look came over her face. "What?! Why? What happened? Don't tell me they turned down your movie. Assholes. Studio execs can be real idiots. Believe me, they wouldn't know real talent if it hit them over their heads. You should take your script elsewhere."

"It's not that mom," I replied. "They actually love what we've made so far and they think it has a lot of potential to be an excellent film for their company."

"So what's the problem then?"

"Well, they love you in it. I mean they really think you've nailed this role. But they want a nude screen test before they decide to commit any money to make an actual film. They basically want to know if your body is 'lead actress' quality if you know what I mean."

"Of course I know what you mean. That's how the business works for an actress involved in a nude scene. They want to know what they're paying for on screen, and they also want to make sure I don't have any issues and back out at the last minute. It makes perfect sense from their perspective."

"So what now? This whole situation is pretty weird."

She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Do you think I'm attractive? How about my body, is it good enough for a small movie production?"

"Honestly, I think you're very attractive. Any man would..."

She put her finger on my lips to silence me. "Then this shouldn't be a problem. Get your camera ready and we'll begin filming in a few minutes. I'll give those execs a damn good reason why they should support your movie."

***

The camera was in my hand and my mother stepped out of her room wearing nothing but her silk robe.

We were preparing to shoot the first nude scene mentioned in the script. The scene takes place after the lead actress arrives home to her apartment after meeting with the interviewer for the second time. She was fully aroused, but she didn't want him to know it. Once the door shut behind her, she undresses and masturbates in front of the balcony for anyone to see. It was meant to be a revival of her old exhibitionist fantasies as well as an exploration of new ones.

She was supposed to be dressed in the same outfit as before, but it wasn't necessary for the screen test, and a robe was a lot easier anyway.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"A mixture of things. Excitement more than anything else. It's a beautiful love story and a reflection of life. If a little nudity is what it takes to help convey this story, then I'm all for it."

"Are you nervous?"

"Sort of," she smiled. "But not as nervous as you by the looks of things."

I shrugged and got down to business. "We can talk during the filming if you want. This is meant to be one of the more artsy scenes in the movie where I cut the sound in the room and play seductive music over it. Maybe I'll add in a few moans here and there for added effect."

"Sounds good. The director always knows best."

"Ready to start?"

She winked at me. "Ready."

***

We started filming as she stood near the door. She acted as if she had just arrived home after being interviewed by the man. Her face conveyed the emotions of a conflicted woman, but conflicted in a good way. Her eyes did the talking and she clearly felt alive. Nothing was dull anymore. She looked at the living room window and slowly walked there. Her hands undid the robe and she let it slowly fall to the floor, exposing herself to the world.

And there it was; my beautiful mother was naked before me. I stood behind her with the video camera and I got a perfect view of her naked backside. Her back was toned, and her hips and thighs were curvaceous. I've seen plenty of naked women in my own love life, as well as working on movie sets where actresses had to get naked for long periods of time, but this was different- this was my own mother of all people.

I found myself becoming excited and aroused. I wondered if I had hired a complete stranger for the lead role, would I be feeling the same way about her as I did about my mom? Probably not.

"I'm going to touch myself now," she said, still looking through the window. "I just wanted to give you a little heads up first."

"Ready when you are. You look amazing."

She spread her legs. One hand pressed against the wall so she could lean on it, and her other hand reached down to her vagina. I didn't have a clear view, but it was obvious that she was actually masturbating. I moved the camera around to get different angles of her back, her clenched rear end, and the side of her hand moving furiously around her vagina.

Moans echoed throughout the room for the next several minutes. She started thrashing her hair from side to side and her rear end clenched itself even tighter. She was cumming. It definitely wasn't being faked as fluids ran down her thighs. Once she stopped, I could hear her breathing heavily as she looked down and just stood there for a moment, doing nothing.

I was hard as a rock at that point. I was getting ready to give the awkward reminder that I needed to see full frontal nudity from her, but fortunately I didn't have to as she turned around on her own accord.

She turned to me with her eyes closed. The look of bliss was written all over her face and she leaned her back against the glass window. I moved around hoping she wouldn't open her eyes too soon and see an erection bulging from my pants. My eyes and camera roamed around every inch of her body. She looked beautiful. Her breasts were average sized, slightly sagging, with large pink nipples that were still erect. Her body had curves in all the right places, and she had a small bush around her vagina.

I held the camera on her naked body for a few seconds longer than I needed to. The shot was complete, and I yelled 'cut'.

To my surprise, my mother didn't bother to get dressed after the shoot was over. She simply picked up her robe off the floor and casually walked towards my direction.

"I hope that wasn't too graphic," she said, completely unabashed at her own nudity.

I tried my best to not look or sound nervous. "That was PERFECT. I'll edit out the parts that are too graphic to use. You did great mom."

"I'm glad. This was the most fun I've had in a very long time. Thank you."

She leaned forward and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. We looked at each other silently for a moment before she walked to her room and closed the door.

*** LATER THAT AFTERNOON ***

My mother was all smiles when she prepared lunch. She was fresh from a shower, and when we ate, it was the happiest I had seen her in a very long time. Her powerful orgasm showed its long lasting effects.

"That went really well," she said while we ate. "If that wasn't enough to get you a movie deal, then I don't know what will."

"Yeah, exactly. I still can't get over how amazing you were. I've never seen anything like that before, in movies I mean. Your performance was stellar."

She smiled, "Your script gave me plenty to work with in terms of acting. I just hope I can repeat that performance when a small camera crew there. It's a lot easier doing something like that when it's just you and me here."

"You'll do fine," I replied. "If you give me something half as good as what you did this morning, everyone would still be blown away by that performance. Fans of erotic movies will be in for a real treat thanks to you."

"Speaking of which, there's just something I have to ask: Was there a small flashlight or something in your pocket while you were filming me?" she asked jokingly.

"Very funny mom. You were naked and masturbating. What exactly did you expect was going to happen? It's not like I can control it."

"Relax, I'm only teasing. I thought it was kind of cute that I gave you an erection."

"I have no comment to that."

She laughed. "Oh really? No comment huh? Well for the record, I was curious how our first nude scene was going to turn out."

"Was it what you expected?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Getting naked and pleasuring myself for you isn't something that a mother ever plans to do for her son. Ever. But in this context, it made sense. It's for the sake of art, right?"

"I agree on both points. And I'm really grateful to you for doing this whole thing for me. I couldn't find a lead actress to get this thing going, and now it looks like my dream of directing a movie is finally coming true."

She gave me an affectionate smile. "Being totally honest here, this is an amazing experience for me as well. We get to spend quality time together doing something we both love, and I get to be in a movie for the very first time in my life. And for what it's worth, I had the best orgasm I've had in a very very long time doing that masturbation scene."

I nearly choked on my food hearing my mother say that.

"Really?" I asked. "Was it because..."

"Yes really. I think it's because I was doing it in front of you. It's hard to explain. I don't even know if I fully understand it, but everything we've been doing these past two days has been an extreme turn on for me. When I touched myself earlier for you to film, I've never had an orgasm that fast in my life. It always takes me a while."

"Well, without stepping over the boundary here, you seem like a real exhibitionist," I replied, trying to make sense of all this. "You haven't acted in years and this was kind of a release for you, I guess."

"True," she nodded. "But this goes even further than exhibitionist fantasies. I shouldn't even mention it, but I think this has a lot to do with you of all people."

"Me?"

She nodded. "Your script goes in to detail about the explorations of sexual desires and fantasies, but a lot of those are based on things that are taboo. So what's more taboo than incest?"

"I hate that you're being so honest because that always means you're going to force me to do the same."

"Of course I am. What's the point of being close to people if there's no honesty? You sound like you've got something important to say, so spill it mister," she said playfully.

"Well, I get what you're saying about incest. I've read a few stories about it online."

"Real life stories?"

"No, not those. The ones written by authors. I was curious about it and I read a few of them. I get the appeal that it has and why it's so popular. But for obvious reasons, I'm not going to put that in the movie or else it might get an NC-17 rating."

"You're right about that. And I really need to get better acquainted with the internet. It sounds like I'm missing out on some interesting reading material."

"Depends on who's writing it."

"I'm sure. Hey, do you want to know a secret?" she asked.

"Of course I do. I'm always up for a good secret."

"Remember the man I told you about? The one I was in love with, my former director. We used to roleplay that sort of thing. That's why it was so intense for me. He was almost twice my age and he had me act as if I was his daughter and he needed to punish me for being bad. I had never felt anything like it before. For the rest of the time we were together, I've never told anyone this, but I used to fantasize about my own father and brother."

"Oh..." I said, almost in a gasp. "That...sounds like something a lot of people enjoy nowadays. I don't know what to say."

She gave me a sly look. "Don't tell me you've never thought about anyone in your family before. You're the one reading the incest stories."

I shrugged. "I really have no idea what you're talking about. I'm as honest and pure as they come."

"Don't give me that mister. I know that look on your face. So who's the lucky lady of your incestuous dreams? I know it must be one of your beautiful aunts, or is one of your pretty cousins? Hmm..."

"Well, the lunch was great. Since you cooked it, I'll be more than happy to do the dishes this time. You've earned the break after all your hard work this morning," I said, trying desperately to change the subject.

She gave me a long and glaring look, a serious one. "It was me wasn't it? I should have known. Men don't just have erections and leave them to deflate on their own. Did you pleasure yourself after our video shoot this morning?"

At that point, denying it was pointless. And with all of the honesty she gave, I didn't need to feel shy about anything.

"What did you expect? You're hot. I mean, look at you, you're as beautiful as they come."

"I'm flattered," she said with a bright smile. "Well this certainly changes everything, doesn't it?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Everything. All the filming we'll do in the future, our relationship as mother and son, everything."

I gave her a confused look. "I'm not exactly what you're getting at here."

She put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a gentle look. "I'll wash dishes and we'll rest for a while. I want to make sure you can make the best movie you can make, and I have a few ideas which might help. We'll film it later this afternoon and I'm sure it'll knock the socks off those executives at the studio."

*** OUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET ***

The video camera was ready in my hand while my mom was dressed in the same silk robe. It was mid afternoon and we were both ready to film again.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"I want to redo the scene we shot this morning. When I was in the shower I realized that you only filmed me from the back when I was touching myself. I think it's so much more erotic seeing the expressions on my face while I do it. The viewer would be able to get a better sense of what's going through the character's mind and the types of emotions she's feeling. Don't you agree?"

My heart rate picked up when I realized that my mother was about to disrobe again, and that she was going to let me film her in an even more provocative position.

"Um...whatever you want to do," I replied, hiding my emotions. "You've got a lot more experience than me when it comes to storytelling and I respect your opinion on what needs to be done."

She smiled, "You could have just said that you're excited to see me naked again. There's no shame in that, even though I am your mother."

"I'm always up to see a naked female body if you want my honest opinion."

"Well are you ready to begin?" she asked teasingly.

"That's my line."

She winked and nodded. "Let's start."

***

The scene began the same way it did in the morning. My mother acted as if she had just arrived home from being interviewed and gracefully made her way around the living room with a thoughtful look on her face.

She slipped off her robe, which in the actual script, involved her stripping her entire outfit.

There she was, naked again in front of me. She seductively sat down on the couch and leaned back before slowly touching herself. Her eyes closed while she did it. She was right. Seeing her facial expressions as she masturbated made for a much more powerful and wildly erotic scene. Her face told a story of a woman fantasizing about her sexual desires and passions.

From where I stood, I could see the graphic image of her fingers slipping in and out of her dripping wet vagina. She occasionally pulled them out to rub her clit. All of which I couldn't film because of how pornographic it would have been. I only filmed her face, her bare breasts, and her busy hand from a side angle so the camera wouldn't capture anything overly graphic which couldn't be used later. But of course my eyes would wander down her exposed privates.

I was struck by how erotic the scene was and how beautiful she looked. I couldn't get over seeing her eyelids move and her lips quiver. Her acting performance was driving me absolutely wild and it had me spellbound with every movement.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, not caring if I was ruining the shot or breaking her concentration. After all, I could easily edit out our talking.

She opened her eyes and slowly looked at me. Her hands never stopped rubbing her vagina at any point.

"Are you asking while 'in character' as the interviewer, or are you asking as yourself?"

"Would you mind if I asked out of my own personal curiosity?"

"I don't mind at all," she replied after a deep breath. "I'm thinking about the story. Being watched. It's my favorite fantasy. I'm also thinking about how you're watching and filming me. This is the most erotic experience I've had since I was nude on stage all those years ago."

"Because I'm your son?" I asked. "It's the whole incest thing isn't it? It does seem to make things a lot more erotic."

"I can tell. You aren't doing a very good job of hiding that huge bulge inside your shorts."

I immediately tried to move to the side so she wouldn't see it. "Sorry about that. It's a little unprofessional of me."

"It's flattering. Now admit it, you masturbated early thinking about my naked body. Maybe even before that as well?"

Her eyes lit up and she touched herself with even more intensity as we talked.

"I...I did early. And I have a few times before that, a long time ago," I reluctantly admitted.

Her fingers switched from rubbing her clit back to fingering her vagina.

"You don't have to say anything. If you want to turn off the camera and touch me, then you have my permission to do it. We can continue filming after."

My breathing became rapid and I felt nervous. Sitting right in front of me was a beautiful woman of any man's dreams, naked, and EXTREMELY aroused. She offered herself to me, and any other time I would have jumped at the opportunity without hesitation, but this was my own mother.

I hesitantly turned the video camera off and it felt like my hormones took control of my body. Her eyes never looked away from mine as I knelt down between her legs.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, as if nothing was unusual about it.

She spread her legs and moved her fingers. "You can start by rubbing my clit if you want. Or you can finger me. I'm sure you have some experience doing that to ladies."

My eyes locked onto her vagina. It was dripping wet and begging to be pleasured. There were fluids spread all over her crotch and it made her pubic hairs glisten in the light.

I reached out and touched her wet clit and her body immediately reacted. It was a real joy seeing her leg muscles move with every rub I gave her. The fluids were warm and I eventually made my way inside of her vagina with my fingers. Her body reacted even more and her facial expressions changed.

"Do you like the way I'm touching you?"

She winked, "You're the best. Now be a good son and give it a lick, but only if you want to. I don't mind returning the favor after."

The thought of getting my cock sucked by this extremely aroused woman was exciting. The fact that she was my own mother made this whole thing ten times more taboo.

I bent down and kissed her labia. I made sure to spread the kisses around and my eyes never left her face to see her reaction. Then I gave each side of her labia a nice long lick with my tongue. Then, I ran my tongue across her insides after she spread her vaginal lips apart with her fingers, and I occasionally gave her clitoris a nice tongue lashing which got the most physical response from her.

"If you keep that up I'm going to squirt in your mouth," she said with a sensual voice.

"So are you going to return the favor now? It's throbbing really badly over here."

Her eyebrow rose, "Is that so? Stand up. I'll see what I can do for you."

I stood up faster than I ever had before. As fast as I got up, my shorts came down even faster and I was naked from the waist down. I pulled off my tshirt and we were both completely naked. My mother's eyes then examined my cock the same way a doctor would to a patient.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,225 Followers