Pleasure Bound

Story Info
A mysterious tale of voyeurism and light BDSM.
835 words
4.12
37.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body clad in a short purple silk, her long raven tresses falling softly about her shoulders. Her heartbeat quickens as she sees the massive door at the end of the long hall. The flicker of candlelight casting shadows against the stone walls. The soft padding of her bare feet...the only sound...as she walks slowly and with purpose to the door. She pauses briefly, her breasts rising beneath their cover as she inhales softly. She raises her hand to the door, pushing it open slowly; it's weight almost too much for her small frame to handle. It opens with a massive groan.

Her breath catches in her throat. Her first thought to turn and leave as she catches a glimpse of the people in the shadows. There must be dozens, she thinks. He had never told her what to expect, but she did not expect this.

She spots him across the room. He smiles and walks to her greeting her with a soft kiss. Placing a strong hand in the small of her back he guides her to the center of the room.

He smiles at her again, looking deeply into her eyes as He raises his hands to the collar of her silk and quickly rips it from her body. A gasp of surprise escapes her lips. Her eyes still locked with his; she sees the pleasure he takes in her shock. She blushes deeply as he places his hand once again in the small of her back, guiding her to the edge of the room. The people in the shadows now more visible as she is slowly paraded in front of them. Their murmurs of appreciation filling the room as one by one they reach out and touch her, the back of her thigh, a touch on her arm, a graze across a raised nipple. Her body responding despite her nervousness.

"Walk to the center of the room." He says. She turns on the balls of her feet and does as instructed. As she reaches it a bright light is turned on illuminating the place where she stands. She stands there for what seems like an eternity, her embarrassment and nervousness causing her blush to deepen. She searches for sight of him as her heart beats rapidly. Finally, he emerges from the shadows, a red velvet rope in his hands. He smiles at her and says, "extend your arms toward me." She slowly raises her arms toward him. He takes the rope, wrapping it around her wrists securing them.

For the first time, she spots the hook and pulley hanging from the rafters. He raises her hands above her head, slipping the binds over the hook. Smiling at her once more as he reaches for the pulley chain and pulls raising her so that the tips of her toes barely graze the floor. Hanging there exposed and helpless, she wonders why she agreed to come.

She watches him intently as he reaches for a red silk scarf. He moves closer to her, smiles and kisses her deeply as he places the scarf over her eyes and ties it at the back of her head. Now shrouded in darkness, all of her senses seem to be heightened. The murmurs of the crowd can be heard clearly.

She senses the presence of others nearer to her. Her heart now beating more rapidly than before, as hands begin to caress every part of her body, her breasts, buttocks, thighs, and her silken petals. Any nervousness remaining vanishes and is quickly replaced by a burning desire. She softly moans her pleasure.

Her legs are lifted and placed into binds of their own, as she feels the coolness of clamps encase her nipples and center, quickly snapping shut. The sudden rush of pain, causing her to cry out. It then turns, as it always does, to pleasure.

The many hands withdraw, leaving her wanting more. They become replaced with the warmth of mouths, tongues and teeth, caressing and biting on her soft flesh. A mouth finds her silken petals, exploring, tugging on her clamped center and tasting of her pleasure. Her soft whimpers of delight echoing against the stone walls. It brings her to the brink, only to withdraw; leaving her swinging gently in mid-air.

The hands find their place on her body once more, as she feels someone slide between her parted thighs, he enters her fully, in one hard deep thrust. It takes her breath away, as she cries out in pleasure. He continues his primal possession of her, as the clamps are released, the pain and pleasure collide exquisitely. She screams her pleasure, her body trembling with the force of her glorious release.

He withdraws, removing the binds and blindfold. Smiling at her and gently helping her to her feet. Her knees weak with pleasure, he slides a robe over her shoulders. As she turns toward the door she sees another woman entering. He leans in and whispers, "Would you like to watch this time?"