Pleasure Camp

Story Info
A young fill-in teacher explores his maturing taste in women.
5.7k words
4.32
24k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
live987
live987
21 Followers

When I returned to my old high school as a fill-in teacher, 5 years after graduating, I was a changed man. It was amazing just how much my tastes had changed in such a short time... matured even... and I appreciated what I'd never noticed before.

In the years since school, I'd gone to university in the city, and as many people do, I got around a bit with some pretty hot college girls. It was the typical scenario of going out to the uni bars, drinking the night away with a group of fellow students from the campus, and then taking home a random girl for some drunken fun back at our share-house nearby.

Lots of alcohol, crowded pubs, pencil-thin blondes and brunettes dressed in very little clothing, intoxicatingly strong perfume with heaps of make-up, and seductive moves on the dance floor. We'd have to yell our conversations over the top of the loud music while trying to get to know each other. If it went well, there would be some full-on tongue kissing on the spot, a couple more drinks, then a short walk back home with them.

After we'd stumble inside, managing to just remember each other's names, we'd kiss our way to my room, hands would disappear into each other's pants, I'd often score a blowjob, and then we'd vanish under the covers until the early hours of the morning. All of them had smoothly shaved bald pussies, there'd be some hot moaning as my fingers disappeared into the wetness, followed by drunken sex in a variety of positions.

A quick exit in the morning would follow after an exchange of phone numbers, and then we'd rarely see other again. The only reminder left in the room from the night before would be the smell of a brewery, mixed with stale perfume from my female visitor overnight.

Yeah, it was a lot of fun, but every experience became too similar to the last. I needed something different. After a while it was a bit like the old saying - Sex is like air. You only notice it's important once you're not getting enough!

Almost as if in sync, the frequent fucking dried up as quickly as my university studies stopped. I had sharpened up my act and tried to grow up somewhat - shaving every day, dressing nicely, and barely going out... all while trying to find a job and live in the real world.

I was pretty lucky to land some work as a fill-in teacher at my old high school. Not much had changed there.

Most of the teachers that taught me were still around. The biggest change for me was getting to call the teachers by their first names, instead of Mr or Ms Surname.

I was happy to see Ms Raven still taught at the school. I could call her Andrea now. Andrea had 3 boys who were all students at the school over the years. Two of them older, the third one younger than me. She'd taught me English in my senior year, and was a teacher that most students loved. She was happy to just sit around and talk during lessons. We knew she was a single mother - the father of her kids had been out of the picture for many years, and there'd been no other partner on the scene. As teenage students, sometimes conversation in class would turn to sex, but Andrea knew better than to buy in on that discussion, apart from the occasional cryptic comment that showed us she was still having some fun but protecting her job at the same time.

She worked hard for the school and had taught there for a long time - you could tell she was very focused on being a good mum for her own boys too; and because of this she led a very busy life and wasn't overly fussed about her own appearance.

Andrea was by no means ugly, but she clearly had other priorities to focus on than her appearance. Average height and body, wavy dark brown hair that just passed her shoulders, and green eyes. She wasn't drop dead sexy, but she had a nice and warm wholesome look about her that made her quite attractive.

Andrea wasn't anything like the type of girls I was generally drawn to in my university years. At high school as a student I was attracted to girls my own age, but in my newfound mature mindset, I found myself fascinated by Andrea. It had been a while since my last sexual encounter and although she was old enough to be my parent, my mind was beginning to wander... Was she still a single mum? How long since she last had sex? Did she get sex regularly?

The first few days filling in at the school were a blur of catching up with everyone, reacquainting myself with the buildings, and learning my new job as a teacher. I'd seen Andrea around (enough to wonder about her) but not enough to have much conversation because I was so busy settling in.

Towards the end of my first week, I was invited to assist at a school camp out of town which was scheduled for the following week. There were several teachers attending - one of them was Andrea, and the two of us travelled there together in her car.

Conversation flowed for the entire car trip and I was reminded of why it was so much fun to sit in her class when I was a student. I'd told her I was single after finishing my studies, and I had learned that she too was without a partner.

"Pffft, are you kidding Dave?" Andrea laughed, "Running around cleaning up after two of my grown boys that still live at home, and a full time job at this place" she continued "Doesn't really leave much time for Andrea!" She had a way of saying it without sounding like she wanted pity, but I sensed she could really do with some pampering for herself.

We arrived at the camp close to dusk, and directed the students to their cabins so they could unpack. I found out that I hadn't been catered for when it came to accommodation, but the manager of the camp was able to fit me into an old cabin at the end of the block. It was next to Andrea's, but it had been abandoned and disused for several years due to disrepair. I was happy enough to rough it in there for a few nights because it still beat sleeping out in the cold!

One of the teachers had brought along a sneaky supply of wine, so once the students had settled in for the night most of us indulged in a couple of glasses. Even Andrea. It was great to see that, despite her chaotic life and the fact that she wasn't receiving any male attention she was still able to wind down and relax with "the grown ups". I also realized, as conversation carried into the night, that I could really connect with what Andrea had to say - after all, we were both adults now, both making a living in the real world. And both single.

This only managed to increase my level of fascination with her... Was I actually starting to fall for Andrea, a much older woman, or was it just the drink talking and my dry spell from sex that was playing with my mind? Maybe I just needed a good fuck!

Slightly withdrawn from the conversation going on around me, I started to imagine Andrea naked. I'd never seen a woman in her mid-to-late 40s undressed before. She'd reared three kids... surely she'd have to look different to the girls my age that I'd hooked up with while at uni. I'd once accidentally seen my mum naked when I was very young, so that had given me some idea of how all women look different in shape. It was also enough to stop my thoughts in their tracks. I'd rather not think of my mother in that way!

"Ok, we'll be up at 7am then, ready to plan for tomorrow's hike up the mountain with the Group A kids..." Conversation had now returned to why we were all together. A camp with students that had to be considered.

"That'll do me for tonight then", most of the teachers were now starting to call it a night and head to bed.

The cabins for Andrea and I were right on the end of the block and we walked back together, mostly in silence. "We should have swapped cabins" she said. Puzzled, I asked her why.

"Abandoned, disused and in need of some love!" she joked. "I know how it feels!"

We both laughed, said goodnight, and entered our rooms for the night.

I'd left a lamp on beside my bed after unpacking, so the room was dimly lit. It had been a while since I'd drank alcohol and my head was spinning a bit. I lay down on the bed and my mind started to wander, trying to imagine what was happening in the cabin next door. A narrow beam of bright light had started to filter through the wall in front of me and it immediately grabbed my attention. Some kind of wall socket had clearly been ripped out of my wall separating our cabins, and as I sat forward on my bed I realized it was at my eye level - I could narrowly see into Andrea's cabin!

Suddenly I was very awake. I couldn't see anything happening in there, but I heard a door open in the next room, some rattling pipes, and water starting to flow. Andrea must have been having a shower before bed. No luck though, because I couldn't see into the bathroom!

I lay back down on my bed, consumed by all the usual shower and water sound effects you hear when someone's in there, picturing what I'd see if only I was a fly on the wall.

I'd started to drift off to sleep when I heard the shower stop, and all of a sudden the stream of light coming from Andrea's cabin was briefly interrupted. She was obviously back in her room and standing near the wall!

Great... now I was starting to feel like a peeping Tom! The guilt was slowly starting to set in when I realized I couldn't help the situation - I was in a room that wasn't regularly used, so no one had seemingly noticed this "problem"! Perhaps it was still the drink speaking, but I quickly let my guilt go and focused on what I could see happening through the hole in the wall while I sat upright on the end of my bed.

There was bare skin! Andrea was clearly naked. She was facing away from the wall and I could see her exposed shoulders and upper back while she appeared to be drying herself from the shower. Then I noticed the mirror to her right. It was giving me a glimpse of far more...

I felt some twitching in the tracksuit pants I'd dressed myself in ready for bed. This was the most nudity, other than myself, that I'd seen in at least 6 months and it had grasped my full attention! Sure, it wasn't the body of a slim and fit 20-something girl like I'd become used to, but it was very exciting nonetheless.

My heart skipped a beat when Andrea changed the sideways angle she'd been standing on, and I saw her full and round bottom facing my direction. I couldn't see any great detail from where I was sitting on my bed, but I liked what I saw. Again, I'd seen far flatter and smaller asses on the girls my own age, but this was quite refreshing for a change! Andrea had turned again and I saw more of her nude body. Her boobs were not small, but still rather a different shape to what I was used to, her belly was not flat and looked slightly stretched. This must be what happens to women after three kids, I thought to myself.

Another interesting part of Andrea, which I guess I hadn't thought about much before, was the dark bush I could just make out between her legs. By now, my penis was drooling inside my pants, which I'd started to pull down without realizing. I'd become so used to shaved pussies, I'd forgotten that women grow pubic hair too! From what I could see, there was a lot of it there. About the same shade of dark brown she had on her head. I guess that no one really saw it, other than me right now, so she was happy to just let it grow.

My cock was raging hard and I had began trembling with nerves. This was full-on! Clear pre-cum was making a trail down my shaft and pooling in front of me, while my member continued to twitch and pulsate. A quick glance up at the action, and I realized Andrea had moved away from my line of vision. Then the light went off. Andrea must be going to bed. But the image of her naked body; the curves, her pale skin, a full ass and fascinating bush she has hidden under her clothes had made it impossible for me to sleep.

As you'd imagine, I was compelled to grip my cock in hand and jerk myself until warm white cum shot out of my purple tip and all over my upper body. Unsurprisingly it was over very quickly, and I fell asleep soon after, very satisfied!

By the time I reached the kitchen for breakfast the next morning, all of the other teachers were already seated and eating. Andrea appeared to know one of the staff of the camp, Roger, and was busy talking to him. I vaguely remembered her telling me about an old colleague that worked here, during our car trip yesterday.

I was disappointed to learn that Andrea and Roger were rostered to team up for the group of students going on the hike, and I was staying at the camp for the day with the students doing some activities in the big hall. I was in work mode, doing what had to be done, but my mind was very much focused on the impromptu peep-show I'd seen the night before from Andrea.

I couldn't help but wonder if sex felt any different with an older woman. Would her boobs feel any different in my hands? Would my cock notice a difference inside a pussy that had borne three kids? Would I even find the opening amongst that lush bush? The thought of pubic hair on a woman had never turned me on before, but it was now something I was seriously thinking about. Damn, I'd love to try it out!

Dinner for the night was made over a makeshift campfire by the students in my group, and I noticed Roger and Andrea did not attend. Even when the students had been dismissed to their cabins for the night and the teachers were talking about the day's events around the table over coffee, there was no sign of Andrea... or Roger! I assumed the hiking group was late in returning to the camp.

I wasn't as engaged in the staff social conversation as I had been the night before, so I opted for an early night and retired to my cabin.

The first thing I noticed when I got inside my cabin was the muffled voices from in the next room. I couldn't make out what was being said, but I recognized a male voice in Andrea's room with her! There wasn't much talk going on, but their tones were low and I could tell they were laying on her bed together.

Without thinking twice, I turned out my light and sat on my bed. Talking had now totally stopped between them, and after my eyes surveyed the tiny space I could see through the wall, I looked to her mirror and saw something that initially disturbed and unsettled me. While last night I had enjoyed seeing Andrea's femininely nude and curved backside, tonight I saw a hideously larger one covered in hair! It was Roger's. His whole arm and wrist were moving backwards and forwards at waist level. Roger seemed to be slowly pumping his erect penis in his hand. He wasn't the fittest of guys, and sadly I could see more of him at this point than I could Andrea, while she lay sprawled on the bed, also naked. Andrea had one hand clasped over a boob, while another hand was out of my range of vision. I assumed it was somewhere lower, perhaps playing with her hair-covered vagina.

Roger moved away from where Andrea was lying, and suddenly I got a nice erotic view of her whole body. As I suspected, she too was playing with her genitals. She was focused on giving her clit a good rub. By now, my revulsion at seeing Roger had turned into arousal while I focused on Andrea. I too had a raging erection that I was slowly massaging from the comfort of my own bed.

Roger returned to Andrea, and without wanting to pay too much attention to his package, I noticed he'd fitted a condom. He climbed onto the bed beside her and they began to kiss. Roger's hand was now where Andrea's had been, and he was fingering her hairy bush while she was playing with his excitedly stiff shaft. He was now paying special attention to her chest, hungrily taking a nipple into his mouth.

The thought of watching two older people with their pale, non-pornstar bodies getting ready for sex would usually have repulsed me, but this was incredible!

Roger raised himself up and Andrea spread her legs wide for him. There was no mistaking what was happening next. He put himself back on top of her, passionately kissing her open mouth, while Andrea's hand guided Roger's eager rod into her waiting vagina.

I moved my head sideways and realized my neck was hurting from the angle it was on while I observed the horny couple now having sex in the next room. "This is so wrong!" I thought to myself, but I continued to watch as they both began to moan softly into each other's mouths while enjoying the world of pleasure they were creating for themselves.

I continued to stroke my own member while sitting on my bed in the dark. I went at a slow pace, so I wouldn't finish too soon, and did my best to distract my mind when I felt myself getting too close. The view of Roger's hairy ass bouncing on top of Andrea helped to prevent me from climaxing. Not very appealing. But the thought of how good it must feel for Roger to plunge into Andrea's love hole over and over again kept me going.

Roger's low moans started to become louder, faster and more urgent to match his now quicker thrusts, and suddenly he stopped his pounding and let out a sharp grunt, followed by more grunts in succession. He'd blown his load inside Andrea's pussy and they were now kissing passionately again while their movements slowed down. I'd never seen another man ejaculate before, other than in porn, and I was surprised, almost amused, to hear him make such noise while doing it.

The feeling had snuck up on me way too suddenly - I was actually beyond ready to bring myself to my own orgasm. Before I even had a chance to properly wrap my hand around my manhood, it burst out from me, making spurt after spurt of sticky mess everywhere. I surprised myself with my own bizarre noise as pleasure tore through me, and I worked the remaining drops of it out of my cock with my hand. Phew! That felt good! And I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm not sure how loud I was, but luckily Andrea and Roger didn't seem to hear me. I had no idea this kinda stuff happened with teachers on school camps!

I actually didn't see Roger again. The next morning Andrea ventured out of her cabin alone and gave me a friendly smile as she saw me leaving my own at the same time. I almost had to bite my tongue to stop myself from asking where Roger was, while we walked to breakfast together.

After gathering all the students together to discuss the day ahead, I was happy to be rostered on with Andrea for a canoe trip at the nearby river.

As the students headed away from us on the water, Andrea later volunteered the information to me that yesterday was Roger's last day working at the camp because he was heading overseas. I decided to steer the conversation in the direction I needed to so I could satisfy my curiosity.

"Yeah, I didn't see either of you around the camp last night after lights out!" I said, trying to sound like I had no idea about what they got up to.

"Oh... yeah, Rodge and I have a bit of history. We hooked up years ago before I got married, and we sorta revisited it last night before he left the country" Andrea said sheepishly.

"Oh wow..." I replied, unsure of how I should feel. Clearly Andrea was open enough to admit she just had sex on a school camp, in a room next to mine. I was aware she'd had a dry spell and needed some special attention, but my fantasies before last night had been about ME with her! I had pictured how we would both end each other's droughts and there'd be no more sexual buildup for either of us.

"I feel weird saying it..." she started "But it had been six years, and now I think I've got a taste for it again already..." Andrea said.

Acknowledging my look of shock at her admission, she laughed "Sorry Dave, that was a bit of an over-share wasn't it?"

I nervously laughed too "It's ok, share away!"

We agreed that it felt like we'd known each other for ages because I used to be a student at the school.

It had been our last full day at camp, and our last night away was upon us. Exhausted from a few big days, the students surprised us and voted against a movie night, deciding instead to head for their cabins early rather than stay up. Naturally there was still some talking coming from the cabins and the lights stayed on, but it meant we could all wind down for a while before bed.

live987
live987
21 Followers
12