Pleasure Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
live987
live987
21 Followers

I was keen to spend more time around Andrea. I'd seen so much of her that I was intrigued to talk the night away with her. Andrea had other plans though, announced she was tired, and chose to head back to her cabin to watch TV and settle in for an early night. I decided I'd head off too and write up some student evaluations, rather than wait until tomorrow's trip home.

Like we'd done the first night, Andrea and I walked back to our cabins together and said goodnight to each other. I quickly jumped onto my bed and made a start on my paperwork. Half an hour passed when I decided to give myself a break and watch some TV. When the TV wouldn't work, I realized it had been unplugged from the wall in this disused cabin and the wall socket had been pulled out too. Frustrated, I began welcoming the idea of heading home to where everything actually worked! I was happy to look across and notice the light was still on in Andrea's cabin, and even happier to look over at her mirror where I again could see her lying naked on her bed!

Immediately I felt my heart racing and I turned out my light so I could sit on my bed and enjoy what I could accidentally see. This time, Andrea was arched back with her belly slightly raised, and both hands were on her crotch. Moving her hands rhythmically up and down, I realized she had something shoved up inside her hairy private area and was getting herself off! It seemed like at least 10 minutes passed. Andrea's eyes were closed, and I saw her face beginning to contort. She must have been about to cum. Her body suddenly slumped back down flat onto the bed and she relaxed. Andrea removed the item she'd been playing with and I realized it was one of those roll-on deodorant containers with the rounded lid still on! Glancing down, again, my fella had risen to the occasion and I realized it needed attention. Not wanting to take my eyes off the action, I ignored the temptation and kept watching Andrea's movements through the wall from my bed.

Andrea stood up and made her way out of my view to what must have been her bathroom. I watched her amazingly round white bottom slightly jiggle as she disappeared away. I decided I again had to watch TV... but I knew it couldn't be the one in my room, so I did the next best thing.

Andrea answered my knock on her door after about 20 seconds. Dressed in a bathrobe, she said she was about to jump in the shower but was happy for me to watch some TV in her room. She then hurried back towards the bathroom. As soon as I heard her bathroom door click shut, my body started going wild with lust. I was eyeing off the deodorant on her bedside table and then found myself impulsively reaching out for it before I knew what I was doing! I felt like a hormonal teenage boy all over again! On close inspection of the deodorant container I noticed the rounded top of it was still wet from where Andrea had shoved it moments earlier, and I gave the top of the lid a sniff. Vagina. There was a very subtle aroma, but it was amazing! It had been a very long time for me, and it was driving me crazy to think there was a naked one on the other side of that door!

Without warning, the bathroom door sprung open and Andrea emerged, still dry and still wearing her robe. "I forgot I needed my..." her voice trailed off and my stomach turned into a knot as her green eyes fixed themselves on the deodorant in my hand that I was suspiciously lowering from my face and trying to put down in a hurry.

"It's ok, I mean sorry, I mean where did...?" I had absolutely no idea what I was trying to say, but found myself starting to picture a sexual harassment hearing when we returned to school.

I was relieved to see Andrea smile. "It can work well, instead of a... you know... when I'm feeling like I need a..." She wasn't saying much, but she was saying enough.

"Are you totally nude under that robe?" I found myself asking. Both of us were clearly somewhat embarrassed, but in a snap decision I'd decided it couldn't get any more awkward than it was.

"I am!" Andrea said with a smile. "Lucky for this bathrobe hey?!?" she said. "I wouldn't want to mentally scar you with a glimpse of my birthday suit!"

"N-no, please do!" I stammered.

What happened next I was not expecting.

"Well, since you asked nicely" she said.

Andrea slowly opened her robe from the top and gave me a look at her pert breasts. Her nipples were slightly pointed upwards and outwards.

"Do you really want to see more?" she asked coyly. "I haven't...ummm... maintained down there. You younger boys like it all smooth don't you?"

I couldn't respond other than a small nod. My eyes were firmly fixed on Andrea's now half naked body as if I was in a state of trance.

"Ok, here goes then!" Andrea let her robe fall to the floor. She was now completely naked in front of me.

"I hope this is what you wanted to see..." she started, now sounding unsure of herself. "Otherwise I've misread what you..."

I started to take my pants off, and we were both now clear on each other's intentions.

I was nervous as hell, but my manhood was pointing up and ready. Andrea had walked closer to me while I sat on her bed.

My eyes scanned down her body from her boobs. That belly of hers was strangely arousing. Not what I'd normally like to see on a girl, but her slight stretch marks showed character on Andrea's naked 40-something body.

"Can I?" Andrea asked, nodding towards my stiff penis. I nodded in anticipation, and she took a seat next to me on the bed. I moved my head forward and began to suck her nipples, which were a bit harder in texture than I'd been used to, while Andrea's hand wrapped around my shaft and began pulling my foreskin up and down, exposing the bulging purple head underneath with each stroke.

Andrea lay herself back on her bed and gave me my best look yet at her bush. For some reason it fascinated and excited me all at the same time. All the girls I'd been with had shaved, so this was a new experience for me and I quickly volunteered a hand forward to stroke her thick mound of dark hair, running it through my fingers. With my other hand, I reached over and gently pulled her pubic hair back. There, covered up amongst her bush, was the universally familiar sight of pleasure central... pink pussy lips!

With my thumb and forefinger I pulled Andrea's most intimate body part open so I could see inside. She was lying back on the bed, watching me excitedly, while I had fun exploring the body of this much older woman. I'd never seen a pussy so wet! My penis continued to pulsate and dribble while I lay myself down between her legs and buried my face in her nether region. With both thumbs I was now holding her pinkness open like a blooming flower, and I sank my head forward into the fur so I could flick Andrea's clit with my tongue.

"I haven't showered yet, sorry..." Andrea whispered and flinched slightly. I was thoroughly immersed and consumed by the pheromones coming from her body that I chose to keep working my tongue in her and not respond, and the moans she was making indicated she was loving it! Grabbing both her hips I turned Andrea over onto her tummy and I nearly came on the spot when I got a close-up view of her large ass.

Andrea had shuffled herself around so that she could stick my love rod in her mouth while I shoved my face into her pussy from behind. My nose was sitting tightly between the cheeks of Andrea's big round ass as my tongue resumed its work inside her welcoming love canal. I was breathing in every bit of her natural scent, inhaling for dear life as we 69ed each other, just about going crazy with lust.

I quickly withdrew myself from our intimate position and motioned for Andrea to again lie on her back before prizing her legs apart and gliding myself forward - letting my penis find its way through the jungle of hair and into her warm and wet vagina. In this extreme moment of passion inside her, Andrea felt as good as any other younger girl I'd been with, as I lay myself on top of her so we could kiss while I slowly began to thrust in and out. She was a good kisser too! The perfect balance of tongue while our body parts at the opposite ends of our bodies continued to play together.

We fucked in that position for what seemed like ages, before Andrea flipped over and got onto all fours, inviting me to enter from behind. Grabbing her hips, I plunged myself forward and we continued to wildly have sex with each other while I let my groin hit against the padding of her big round ass.

I was surprising myself with how long I was lasting! I somehow was able to continue without cumming, and when I felt myself getting close I slowed down to a stop.

Another change of position. This time I let Andrea ride me while I lay back on the bed in pure bliss. "Oh Dave here I go!" she suddenly cried, as her whole body appeared to shudder, releasing an orgasm through her body and causing my cock to be squeezed tightly by her hot pussy.

My own climax was on the way too. And Andrea could feel it. She pressed her hands down on my chest as she rode me, looking straight into my eyes "Stay in! Finish inside me!" she whispered as the feeling in my body began to take hold. "Uuuughhhhh FUCK!" I yelped as massive waves of orgasm rippled through me, my penis pulsing as it unloaded every drop of cum, upwards inside Andrea's heavenly vagina.

Andrea collapsed on top of me for a while, before getting up to fix herself a drink. I had my eyes on her big curvy butt the whole time as she walked away from me completely nude, and then wandered back my way with her suddenly sexy mound of pubic hair covering the hole I'd just spent myself in. I decided I should tell her about the gap in the wall that kept me intrigued for the past few nights.

"Interesting..." she replied when she looked over at it. "I had a feeling I might have been putting on a bit of a show. But I get turned on at the thought of being watched..."

I think it's fair to say I probably had more fun than the students on this camp! Andrea and I haven't had a chance to hook up since. A few weeks later I was offered a permanent full-time teaching role with another school, but we often speak on Facebook and agree it'd be great to "see" each other again!

live987
live987
21 Followers
12