Pleasure Cruise

Story Info
He shows the Games Co-ordinator a tasty new game.
944 words
3.19
24.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where do ideas come from? Have things ever happened to you to give you certain ideas.

I'd taken a job as bartender/room manager on a ship, the S.S. Diamante, sailing from the United States to Australia. It was designed to be a pleasure cruise for all the passengers. One major concern of the crew's was to ensure that an enjoyable time was experienced by all. A number believed that included them as well. After all a happy crew went a long way to assisting their guests have a memorable time. Appointed to directly amuse the passengers was the Games Co-ordinator, Wendy. She took her job seriously; even providing a little light relief to maintain the morale of those on board. She obviously thought my morale needed boosting by giving me an unforgettable shower where the not only the soap suds were flowing. But, that's another story; perhaps Wendy will tell it one day.

I'm Brad by the way. The ladies who came in here usually wanted a drink, but when they saw me they really needed a drink. Even if I do say so myself my physique certainly dried up one lot of juices and set another lot flowing. The bar was my pride and joy so it was Wendy who gave me 'ideas' with her shower scene.

The bar needed a bit of a clean, perhaps even a polish. After all wouldn't the captain be pleased that I was throwing myself into my work so diligently and not just looking for my next adventure. Read into that sexual adventure because I'd developed a bit of a reputation. The passengers would be impressed to see that their favourite bartender was hard at it, especially certain passengers who thought the *harder* the better. Of course I could still have some fun couldn't I? I mean not necessarily music while you work, but entertainment anyway. I was sure Wendy would help. After all hadn't I helped with the body painting (another of her on board games).

I thought I'd encourage her by telling her that I knew of a particular pastime that she might, as Games Co-ordinator, like to introduce to the passengers knowing that Wendy was game for anything. I did have a particular activity in mind but not the sort she thought, the true professional that she was. She was ready, willing and able - games were her bread and butter and I wanted to help do the spreading!

Wendy saw all the cleaning gear on the bar and thought I must be turning over a new leaf. Now down to business - the game - the cleaning. Well it was down to business, but not the sort she thought.

Strong hands lifted her onto the bar with the words, "Up you go sexy," ringing alarm bells in her head.

"Well what about this game, Brad?" questioned Wendy.

"OK. It goes like this ..."

With that I flipped her over onto her front, draping her over the end of the bar.

"Brad certainly has turned over a new leaf - and I'm it!" thought Wendy. Her upper body rested on the bar and her legs hung over one end.

"I call the game, 'Polish the Bar'!" I whispered in her ear. "Let's demonstrate it. For this game you are clothed only above the waist."

She was wearing the usual Games Co-ordinator uniform, but I soon had her down to her white nylon and lace panties.

"You don't want your panties do you Wendy!" It was a statement, not a question. I soon had her panties in my grasp ... I might need them later.

Now it was to work *and* play!

"Give me your pussy, Wendy. You want to find out about this game, don't you?" I laughed.

I lightly, but insistently licked her pussy lips then took mouthfuls of cunt.

"He's still horny," she thought as she gasped, her body being forced along the bar by his insistent tongue.

"Now I know the *game*. He's going to use me to polish his bar," she moaned as she felt her pussy juices flooding down her legs. She liked this game ... and wanted more! Backwards and forwards she went, sliding over the bar, coating it with her excitement, only to use her clothed upper half to polish the bar with the perfume of her sex.

By this time a small crowd of onlookers had arrived to see me, the bartender, providing a very interesting bar service ... or was it to watch Wendy, Games Co-ordinator, in the throws of playing a new game!

I kept on eating her warm, sexy pussy while she climbed the walls or rather slid further along the bar with my mouth attached to her love box.

"Oh, ohh, ohhh, aaaahhhh, ..., you're working my clit Brad," purred Wendy.

I stroked her clitoris in a combination of fast and slow strokes keeping her on the boil; keeping her turning over nicely. Every moan, every groan, seemed to have a direct line to my ever stiffening cock, but this was an oral game that I was playing with Wendy. She was the one I had to thank. And thank her I did as she was driven to rise high off the bar, scream and collapse, her pulsating orgasm sounding the end of the game - at least this round.

"No doubt, my long, stiff rod will taste many pussies before this trip is over judging by the actions of some of the watching ladies," I thought, rubbing my groin in a sexually enticing way.

"Meanwhile I'll have to be satisfied with providing them with good, stiff drinks!" I smiled to myself.