Pleasure Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

The first part of the evening as it turned out, could only be described as a sort of a dog and pony show. There were several masters and submissives, each one being shown off on what was some sort of a judging platform, much like you really would see at a championship dog show. There was much grooming, petting, some of it quite erotically so, along with some obvious obedient commands being given and then offered towards others. Eventually some of the side props were put to use, one of the more interesting, at least as it ended up being for me was what appeared to look like a long table with straps on it. The four of us had wandered over to it, curious as an older gentleman was in fact strapped down on it. Within moments, his mistress/master had given him a rather large, very impressive erection, his prick suddenly disappearing down through the hole in the table, beneath it which sat a couple of other collared and chained men and women. Once he'd been restrained, his arms and legs securely fashioned, his mistress then bared the cheeks of his ass merely by undoing a couple of again strategically placed zippers in his tight fitting pants. Standing on a small step, she selected what appeared to be a riding crop from many such devices that were obviously available for whatever use. When she actually came down with it across his ass, each of us hearing the "twap" as it hit his bare skin, I was immediately reminded of the earlier escapade we'd had out on the deck of our stateroom with Madeline. If I thought I'd had MY ass hit hard, I was sadly mistaken as the woman standing over him made it clearly evident she was only beginning as she struck him again, repeatedly. It was Darlene however that brought something else to my attention as she did that.

"Look at those two underneath the table," she told me. I did...and was surprised to see the two similarly collared individuals, dressed very much the way I was, hungrily licking and sucking the guy's dick as he lay there on the table getting his ass spanked.

"Well, admittedly that part looks interesting, but I'm not so sure about the ass-whipping thing!"

It was then that we heard a familiar laugh coming from behind us, it took me a moment or two to recognize that this was in fact Madeline who had come up now joining us as we stood there. She looked like something out of the movies, she had somehow managed to pour herself into what appeared to be a uniform, complete with cap, and tall very high boots reaching just below the knees. Her uniformed blouse was completely undone however, exposing her more than ample breasts, each nipple clearly showing a piercing, which she'd not shown having had earlier.

"Oh come on now Brad, I certainly didn't hit you that hard, and to be honest, I do think you could have tolerated a lot more than that as well. Maybe I should give your wife a few minor pointers in the fine art of the cat'o-nine tails hmmm?"

I tried laughing that off, but the thought of having my ass smacked with a whip, leaving it red and welted, wasn't something I was particularly in to. About that time the guy on the table groaned, his semen suddenly spurting out as the two who sat beneath the table happily lapped at it, trying to drink it all down together. The four of them moved off shortly after that, and Madeline once again coaxed us to get on and try it next.

"Come on baby," Darlene said getting into it much to my surprise. "I promise, I won't hit you very hard, just for fun...but I'm willing to bet you won't mind having your dick sucked and played with while I am either!" she stated, likewise surprising me at the consideration.

I was also surprised to discover, that I really did have an erection, which was becoming more and more uncomfortable with it pressing so tightly against my already too tight fitting black leather pants.

"Just don't go getting too carried away here," I whispered to her. "This is only a fantasy, remember?"

She laughed at that, but her laugh had a mixture of something in it I had never heard before. I'd begun to think I'd already made a mistake as Madeline and my wife finished securing my arms and legs to the table, making it virtually impossible for me to move or go anywhere, though I did find some minor comfort in the fact that my pants at least, weren't designed to bare my ass cheeks, so there was that. Whatever spanking or whipping I might receive, I sincerely hoped might be cushioned by the leather pants I was wearing.

I was still somewhat disconcerted however when Madeline chose what appeared to be a rather nasty looking strop, and then proceeded to show my wife how to use it. I felt the gentle sting, which didn't hurt quite as much as I expected it would, followed by another, and then another. Even those didn't seem to sting all that much, though seconds later the combined impact of all of them was suddenly felt. My ass...even through my leather pants felt suddenly warm and more than a bit tingly. That sensation was quickly followed by another, one I wasn't expecting as I then felt what was obviously a tongue, and then two of them marvelously lapping away at my prick. I looked over to where Jack was standing next to Beverly as I received yet another series of paddling's, this time from my wife, which in fact stung a little more than those I'd been given from Madeline.

"See? I told you, you could tolerate more than you realized you could," she informed me. But it wasn't even her comment so much that I lay there listening to, having asked a question of Jack just moments before that.

"Who?" I asked curiously, not having seen anyone slip beneath the table, though obviously someone had, and that two someone's in fact were now deliciously gobbling up my hard stiff prick. He looked at me, smiling, though his smile through the mask was still a hard one to see as he spoke.

"You don't really want to know now do you?" He said chuckling just as Darlene delivered another fairly stinging blow.

"Ouch! That one fucking hurt!" I told her, just as someone all but swallowed my cock from below, turning that brief moment of pain into pure unbridled pleasure. Whoever the hell it was, that was at the moment teasing and sucking my dick, certainly knew what the hell they were doing, it felt damn fucking good. So much so, I didn't even realize that Madeline and my wife were busy undoing my straps in order to give someone else a turn. When I realized I was free, I was actually disappointed, especially as I could no longer feel my dick being played with.

I stood up, but whoever had been beneath the table had just as quickly disappeared. Once again I looked over towards Jack, who just stood shaking his head.

"Like I said buddy...I'm not sure you really want to know."

Shortly after that we wandered around for a bit, sipping our drinks, taking in the sights and the various activities. I did notice that my ass felt rather rosy, and had rubbed it a few times. We'd gone by what appeared to be some sort of "soothing" station, or area, several men and women who'd had their asses attended to even more harshly than I had, were being attended to. Something that actually looked quite nice as soothing ointments were delicately placed and massaged into those very reddened looking areas. "Would you like someone to take care of your red cheeks for you?" Darlene giggled, and then led me by my neck collar over to one of a few empty tables that looked very much like massage, or even examination tables, which had been set up. Another woman, this one dressed in what appeared to be a nurses outfit, though again her blouse was undone all the way to her waist, revealing the fact she had large breasts, no bra, and was obviously unlike any nurse I'd ever seen before, attending to several worthy patients. I happily slipped out of my leather pants, only then taking a backwards view at my ass, surprised to see it as deeply colored as it was.

"Damn woman! I told you that last one really hurt!" There was a very distinguishable mark on my left ass cheek, and I honestly think Darlene felt a little bad upon seeing it.

"I promise, I'll kiss it better for you later, though I think your nurse here might make it feel a whole lot better too!" She said winking at me as I lay down on the table. It was then that I noticed a couple of other nurses similarly dressed the way that she was, each of them seeing to those who had come seeking some sort of comforting attention. One of which then strolled over towards where I was laying.

"Just the basics? Or would you like a full examination?" she asked smiling.

I was surprised when Darlene answered for me. "Oh, I think he should have the works, the full on examination," she said with a mischievous look in her eye.

I glanced curiously towards my wife, but the wickedly erotic looking nurse was already pulling me down onto her examination table. "I think we have some very soothing lotion you will enjoy feeling rubbed into your ass," she said in what sounded to be a somewhat clipped Italian accent. Her olive complexion, dark hair and dark brown eyes gave her a very sultry look as she rapidly undid the leather pants I'd been wearing, yanking them down off my feet, exposing my somewhat reddened ass. I had to admit, it felt good as she began smearing the soothing lotion into my ass cheeks, though I was simultaneously a little embarrassed at having her do this with everyone standing around watching.

It was at that moment I heard the snap of a rubber glove. Turning to look back over my shoulder, I saw a blonde likewise dressed in a very poor fitting nurse's outfit. She had extremely large breasts, most of which could be seen through the only half buttoned uniform top, and it was most obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I wondered briefly what it was she had in mind when I felt the additional tingle of some sort of lubricant suddenly being administered to my ass, though more specifically, against the tiny puckered opening. Once again I glanced over towards my wife, along with Jack and Beverly, as well as a few others who'd now come over and were standing about watching all this. In seconds I felt a slim delicate finger slide all the way up inside me, shocking me to some degree as I lay there. Even more surprisingly however, as she wiggled her finger about, I felt myself becoming rock-hard, something I couldn't have prevented myself from doing even if I'd tried.

"Check to see if he is nice and stiff for us," the blonde nurse asked the Italian vixen now standing beside me. I felt the brunette's hand slip beneath me there on the table, her small fist easily wrapping about my hardening member.

"Oh yes...very much now," she grinned enthusiastically. "I believe we can continue on with the examination now," she stated simply, and then asked me to roll over onto my back. Once again, I felt a little silly, especially with so many people standing around, including my own wife, but she continued to smile as the two "nurses" now got me onto my back, the blonde removing the glove she'd been wearing, and now putting on a new one as the brunette poured a different ointment onto my dick. It was cool, tingly, and stimulated my cock without even being touched, though the blonde one again fisted me, slowly stroking my blood engorged prick up and down.

"Does he...cum good?" The Italian woman asked my wife. "Does he spill very much spunk?"

"Oh yes...very much, especially when he is so highly aroused, like he is now," Darlene giggled as the two girls now stood to either side of me, working my prick up and down together, their hands busily stroking in unison. Already I could feel the sweetness boiling deep inside my balls, the pleasured eruption I well knew only seconds away.

Sensing my release, the blonde suddenly produced what appeared to be some sort of a vial, unstoppering it, and then placing it directly over the head of my dick. "For a souvenir," the brunette said smiling, just as I felt the first spurt of my orgasm leap from my cock, shooting off into the far end of the vial as she held it, now capturing each one of my successive spurts as well until I had actually filled the long thin container to overflowing. Pleased with the amount of the fluid I had given her, she restoppered the vial, handing it back to my wife with a smile on her face.

"Enjoy your examination?" she asked giving my prick a warm little wash down before I slid off, once again slipping back into my leather pants, though I almost didn't want to.

Leading me by the collar chain I still had about my neck, Darlene soon after directed me to follow her out of the main ballroom though we remained inside the ship taking an inward corridor.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously, still allowing myself to led.

"Madeline told me of another special room that had been set up, and that we really should check it out," she told me. "But before we arrive, you must know, I am to be pleasured in ways Madeline said I would find most delightful, but only if you're in agreement to be bound and allowed only to watch while I am. Is that something you think you could handle?" she asked somewhat concernedly. "Otherwise, if you're not...or can't, then perhaps we'll just go back to our own room and enjoy one another instead."

After what I'd just been through and enjoyed, I didn't exactly feel like I could tell her no, and simultaneously, actually finding myself becoming aroused at the thought of watching her being pleasured, and unable to say or do a thing about it while she was. I quickly let her know that, reminding her that we'd now come to some agreement on this cruise to even more fully enjoy ourselves, and that included some very obvious explorations and intimate contact with others. I could see by the excitement in her eyes, she was already looking forward to this as we quickly located the specially set up room that Madeline had told her about.

When we actually entered, I wasn't at all surprised to see Madeline inside, along with a few others. Two additional men I saw where literally bound to the walls, their hands over their heads, though not too uncomfortably. Likewise, their legs were also bound, spread slightly, each one having been fitted with what appeared to be some sort of ball-gag. I was nervously concerned when Madeline saw us, smiled, and took the chain my wife had been leading me with over towards a third empty spot on the other side of the two men. In seconds, she and another woman had likewise fastened me against it. When she produced what was obviously a ball gag, I voiced some opposition to having her use it on me.

"You'll get used to it," she told me simply, and then fitted it before I could speak another word. At first, it was uncomfortable and a little unnerving. "Breath through your nose, easy..." she told me. "It won't be nearly as bad then," she assured me, though I still struggled with it never-the-less.

Although I was still ill at ease, I couldn't help but look, nor take in the fact that the two other nearly nude women who were in the room with us when we came in, were connected together by their breasts. A long thing chain connecting the two of them together as Madeline now directed the pair to begin stripping off my wife's clothing. As they did that, having to coordinate their efforts and not get themselves painfully tangled up, Madeline stepped out briefly, moments later leading yet another man into the room. He was entirely naked save for some type of head covering that didn't allow him any sight whatsoever. Once again by a neck collar, Madeline led him to the comfortable table that was there, placing him down. She then proceeded to fasten several straps to his arm and legs, the other two girls helping once they had fully and completely stripped my wife.

Once again, it was impossible not to notice he had what appeared to be a very large cock, though it was at the moment, very flaccid. Even so, it looked larger than mine did when erect! Even Darlene had noticed it, and looked over towards where Madeline stood quite anxiously. Without a further word however, Darlene was now asked to come over to the table where she straddled him, though not quite sitting on his prick. Using a small ladder, the two women now fastened my wife's arms above her head, and though free to move about below, it was obvious she was now nearly as imprisoned as I was there hanging on the wall. Unable to move, let alone speak or do anything, all I could do was hang there and watch.

The two other woman having secured Darlene, now began to caress, pet and toy with her. I watched as they lavished her breasts with kisses, touches and caresses, sucking each one of her hard taut nipples until they stood even more firmly and erect than they had been. Madeline meanwhile had drawn some sort of leather whip from the wall where many others hung, selecting a long thin one in particular which she at first just rested along the guys thigh letting him know it was there. With a sudden snap, I saw it fall against his flesh, leaving a small little red line on his upper thigh. She repeated this several times, and every time that she did, his prick got a bit longer, a bit harder until soon it was standing in all its magnificent glory. And admittedly, it was! I had seen a few fairly large cocks in my time, but never before had I seen one quite this big. Not only was it long, but it was fairly big around as well, and I couldn't imagine even for a moment, that Darlene would in any way be able to accommodate this enormous monster, though it was now obvious, that was to be the intent. Even as Darlene hung there, looking down, unable to touch it in anyway except with her cunt, I could see the nervousness, even fear in her eyes.

"Just ride it with your wet slick pussy," Madeline told her, the two women continuing to caress my wife's body, now helping her to move forward to sit more directly upon this thick swollen shaft. Making a slight adjustment in the height of the table as well, Darlene now found herself sitting directly atop of the thick hard phallus below her. As my wife began to slide back and forth on it a bit, the two girls now came over to the three of us hanging on the wall. Stripping off what little clothing the three of us still had on, I wasn't surprised to see the other two men very firmly erect, as I now was myself. The fact I could find this arousing surprised me to some extent, unable to move, to speak, or to do a single solitary thing, was oddly arousing to me. Not to mention seeing my wife sitting astride this enormous cock, now obviously pleasuring herself against it, even though she'd come nowhere's close to making any attempt at fitting the monstrous thing inside her.

Now feeling my own prick slowly stroked, fondled by the girls as they took turns attending to all three of us, I became even more aroused, watching everything, feeling it, as Madeline once again approached the table. This time she wrapped her own hands around the enormous member and began using it to tease and tickle my wife's pussy with. By the look on her face, she was obviously enjoying it as Madeline used the tip of his prick to tickle her clit with, the other two girls now directed over, each helping to spread my wife's pussy lips as Madeline worked the man's prick up and down her obviously well lubricated slit.

I heard her groan, taking in a deep breath of air as Madeline finally placed the thick swollen knob of his prick at the opening of my wife's pussy.

"Lower yourself down on it now," Madeline urged, her hands running up and over my wife's body, soothing her, yet exciting and stimulating her as she did so, coaxing her to slowly and gradually try to accommodate this enormous phallus resting against her pussy.

Madeline continued to hold it within her hands, guiding it in, and then my wife's eyes popped open with surprise, the head, and one quarter of his shaft suddenly spearing her depths. She struggled with the chains over her head as though trying to scramble back up their length, but her own weight prevented her from doing that as she slowly found herself being stretched, inch by almost torturous inch, engulfing the rest of the man's hard stiff cock.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers