Pleasure Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

"You're almost there honey," Madeline said soothingly, but she had also walked over, once again reaching for yet another whip, this one with what appeared to be several leather leads leading off and away from it. This too she used momentarily to brush against my wife's bare ass, as well as along the legs of the man laying beneath her. I heard his somewhat muffled groan of pleasure, wondered how he could breathe with his head being covered the way that it was, and then heard the sudden "twap" of the whip as it came down on my wife's ass. I think it surprised her more than actually hurting her, but she sunk suddenly even more firmly onto his prick, taking more of it inside her, quite unexpectedly. Her cry at first sounded worried, almost painful perhaps, though her low deep-throated groin immediately afterwards said otherwise.

"That's it...just another inch or two more, and you'll have swallowed him with your cunt Darlene," Madeline told her, now leaning over to look, her hand slipping in between them both where she fondled each, though likewise inspecting the amount of his prick not yet buried inside my wife's cunt.

The two girls had now come over, kneeling before us, sucking each of us taking turns as they did so. I hung there watching in disbelief as it appeared Darlene finally and at last, managed to fully accommodate the enormous prick she was now completely impaled on. Madeline, still occasionally flicking out at the two of them with her whip, though entertaining herself periodically, using the handle of it to masturbate herself with.

The lips that were at the moment wrapped around my cock were already threatening to cause it to jettison my juice, though it was the sheer look of pleasure on my wife's face that was so quickly bringing about that outcome. Never in a million years had I thought that seeing this could arouse and excite me so much, this enormous prick sliding in and out of my wife's cunt as he fucked her from below, his hips coming up off the table, driving into her now as she hung there suspended above him.

I heard, and then watched as one of the other two men suddenly cried out, his cock spunking gloriously, one of the girls now jacking it, purposely pulling her mouth and lips away in the nick of time as his cock exploded shooting cum everywhere and all at once, or so it seemed. My wife's cry of pleasure now assaulted my own senses, Darlene thrashing about wildly in climatic release, my own prick suddenly lurching, a hand quickly milking it, jacking it, and pumping out my own spermadic release as I stood there watching, and hearing my wife cum.

What I didn't know until several minutes later was that the giant cock had completely filled my wife's cunt with a torrent of cream. Now being lowered again, and set free, the two girls led the still hooded man from the room into whereabouts unknown. They came back moments later, Darlene now laying on the table where he'd been, legs spread, and Madeline now devouring the rich thick cream that had literally started running down the inside of my wife's legs. As Madeline busied herself drinking, licking and sucking out his juice from my wife's pussy, the two girls came over, finally bringing relief to the third guy still hanging on the wall, and who hadn't as yet cum. He did so, almost immediately, the three of us watching as Madeline brought my wife once again to another earth shattering orgasm.

Finally released myself, as where the other two, Darlene and I stumbled away, not bothering to dress as we headed back to our stateroom. We hardly spoke as we stumbled inside, collapsing down into the bed, where we held one another, falling into a deep sleep before either one of us even realized we had.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers