Pleasure Cult Boot Camp

Story Info
She is shaved and anally trained.
1.8k words
4.19
90.5k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I signed up for this," she told herself. But standing naked in the tiled room surrounded by trainers, Red was beginning to feel doubtful. This was not the time for fears though, it was too late. Last night she had come to the convention and followed all the procedures: signed consent, video consent, verbal agreement to all parts of the training. And the last step: verbal consent to the 72 hr boot camp. Within 15 minutes of the final consent she had been handcuffed and shackled and carried by two large men into a small hotel room. There her clothes were cut off and she was marched into training room one: a large, tiled room that had probably once been an industrial kitchen. Now there were 12 naked bodies in here and many more clothed in the robes of the secret fraternity: Pleasure Cult.

A woman stepped in front of her. "I am Gretchen, your female assistant. We will clean you." She was yelling, the room was filled with similar shouts. "You will not speak, you will not move without permission. You will not respond to a question unless it is ended with a specific request to do so. Do you understand?" Red stood motionless. Out of the corner of her eye she saw less intelligent creatures being slapped for answering. Gretchen nodded her approval. "Good, a smart one. Get in the chair."

The chair looked like the examination chair in a doctor's office. She was unshackled by Gretchen and then got into the chair. With her heels in the stirrups, Gretchen fastened soft shackles around Red's ankles and then bound her arms to the arm rests. With the push of a button the chair whirred mechanically and shifted, thrusting her buttocks forward, spreading her legs wide and lowering her head until it was level with Gretchen's thighs.

Gretchen stood above and looked down at her. She glared, "now we'll see if you can take boot camp." She walked back around to Red's legs and Red noticed mirrors placed above and behind her head; she would see everything.

The first hour was nothing beyond expectation. She was shaved and then waxed around her anus. A male helper then inserted the hard plastic tube of a colonic. She was washed out repeatedly and then Gretchen used a soft bottle brush. She pushed the 4 inch long implement deep into Red's rectum a dozen times. Each time dipping it in extremely hot water. Final she was satisfied the colon was clean. Red was douched four times, with no readjustment of the seat. The cleaning solution flowed freely out of her vagina, soaking the chair; but was soaked up with towels before dripping into her face.

After an hour, Red was clean. The was demonstrated by a white flag anchored by a short, slim pole inserted into her vagina. Gretchen walked away and stage 2 of boot camp began.

Stage two was simply signaled by a flashing of the lights. There had been no cries of pain during the first hour, which lulled the cadets into a sort of sensual rest. But stage two was the awakening. Red felt the flag being pulled out of her body in a flash. She looked in the mirror and saw a man of enormous proportions. "I am Chad, your male attendant. You will receive anal training now."

Chad's hands were in purple surgical gloves, they must have been special ordered to fit his huge hands. He stood between red's legs and began massaging a lubricant onto her clit. The lubricant smelled strongly of mint or eucalyptus and quickly made the whole region tingle. Chad then covered her index finger with the lube and inserted it into Red's anus. One requirement of the Pleasure Cult was new members had to anal virgins. A doctor had used a speculum on her initial entrance exam to verify that she was not a vaginal virgin, and had inserted a few slim objects into her rectum to supposedly verify the tightness. But Chad's finger was an inch around and several inches long. Red yelped. Chad made no facial expression. Instead he asked his young female assistant to bring him the training tools.

"Red, in the pleasure cult you will not feel another person's skin against your skin until you have graduated. That's why I'm wearing gloves. He was picking up a metal object. It was about 5 inches long, tulip shaped. One end was the size of a pencil, the other the size of a gold ball. The was a wire coming out of the larger end, but Red could not see where the wire went.

"This is an electric trainer." He was pressing the tiny end against her rectum. It can vibrate and thousands of different speed and intervals, but most importantly, it will deliver your training shocks. For a man, one of the strong shock will make him ejaculate instantly, and lower volt can disrupt an orgasm, for as long as the shock is administered. For women, well- the effects are very similar."

Using one gloved had to spread the cheeks of her buttocks, he began inserting the device. Red tried to squirm, but realized the female assistant had tightened a belt around her middle while Chad was talking, and she had no ability to move. Chad pushed the metal tulip into her anus slowly. Red's anus spasmed wildly, trying to reject the intrusion. She felt her pussy get wet as the wider part of the implement began spreading her anus against her will. She was bearing down, as if having a bowel movement, but Chad seemed like a robot, unresponsive to her wild jerking and muffled groans. The plug had a handle, so that even after the widest part had been forced through her tight ring, Chad could still control the speed with which it was sucked into her bowels. He held it still just as the widest part breeched her hole. He looked at her and said, "Count aloud with me to 60." For a full minute she panted and breathlessly counted to 60, every second seeming to make the butt plug expand in her tiny rectum. Then, at the word sixty, he plunged the remaining 3 inches into her, making her scream.

Her anus throbbed at the cold metallic intrusion, but quickly closed around it, leaving only the thin handle and chord trailing out of her ass like a tail. "Now we can train your anus for the Pleasure Cult." He was massaging her clit with his left hand, in hi right hand he held a remote control. "Did I tell you the anal trainer can expand to twice it's size?" She felt a gentle electric current and then the phallus inside her began to expand. She moaned as she realized her anal walls would be stretched, slowly to accommodate an object the size of a coke can. "We'll start slowly, love." He pressed a button on the remote and the metal intruder began to vibrate. The combination of his massage and the vibration in her ass made her vagina begin to clench and brought her close to orgasm. As she got closer, he slipped two fingers in her vagina and began pushing against the vibrations. She was about to climax when she felt the object expanding inside her. Just as she uttered the guttural scream of an orgasm, he grasped the handle of the implement and pulled it halfway out, this time stretching her anal entry to 2 inches around. She cried out as her orgasm took over, causing her to bear down and squeeze the anal intrusion. It was still vibrating and the female attendant was now massaging her clit. Chad was explaining to the attendant, "we'll force two more orgasms, with the first I will reinsert the phallus and with the second we'll stretch her to the full width."

Red didn't want to have another orgasm, she was exhausted and throbbing from the first. Chad had slowed the vibrations of the phallus, but was still holding the tool so that the widest part was stretching her entrance. The female attendant was massaging her clit and Chad gave Red a command. "Explain to my assistant what she is doing. Look her in the eye and tell her why it feels good. Sell it, or I won't add any lube."

Red swallowed and looked the female in the eye. Another woman had never touched her before, let alone such and young, beautiful girl. Red spoke, panting as she began to reach orgasm again. "Your fingers on my clit, rolling my clit around. It feels so good. You are making me come by touching my clit."

"Good, keep your eyes on her." Chad added some lube just as Red strained against her bondage, her body spasming with ecstasy. As she came, he forced the now expanded object back into her rectum. The vibration was immediately increased and Chad piched her clit, making her scream. Her vagina was overly sensitive now, and he seemed not to notice as he leaned down and took her into his mouth, lapping and sucking on her now tender clit. She knew coming again would be painful, because she was so overly sensitized. But she didn't have long to think.

As Chad stood up, his assistant moved in front of him holding a thick dido. Chad stood behind the girl and grabbed the handle of the butt plug. They worked rhythmically, fucking her pussy and anus with force. She came so hard she ejaculated a steady stream onto the girl, still fucking her with the dido. With the waves of orgasm rushing over her, Chad slowly pulled the butt plug half-way out, stretching her rim to almost three inches. With that, the girl leaned hard on the dildo and applied tremendous force to her g-spot. Paralyzed by the restraints, Red could only scream and watch in the mirrors as she ejaculated again, emptying her body and leaving her weak. The female assistant then removed the dido. But Chad was still holding the plug in place. He told Red to count to 60, but every time she opened her mouth, she was too out of breath to speak. He said he would count for her, but in exchange he would be counting to 90. With every second her anus twitched more wildly, and she was bearing down again, gritting her teeth and trying to force the still electric object out. Just as Chad said, "85" a strong volt of electricity pumped through the plug and Red was unable to stop herself from the painful spasming of a final, strong orgasm. At "90" Chad slowly pulled the object the rest of the way out of Red's anus. The rush of cold air to her pink hole intensified the orgasm and she felt a trickle of cum, the last that could be squeezed out of her, drip from her body.

"Ok," said Chad "15 minute break."