Pleasure Cult Boot Camp Ch. 02

Story Info
Red resists and is taught to submit.
1.3k words
4.09
45k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falgon, the creator of the Pleasure Cult had designed the 5 stages of a Pleasure Cult Pledge: examination, submission, exhibition, domination and control. The stages were not clearly defined nor easily navigated. Instead, the entire time a cadet was a pledge he could be moved from one stage to another at the whim of any full member. A pledge could be sent to boot camp as often as the event brought the members pleasure.

Falgon smiled at the thought of Christine, a slight young thing determined to become a full member. Christine had been to the boot camp 12 times. She had once made it as close as control, but then was down graded to examination by an attendant displeased with her pubic hair. That night, back in the examination room with 12 men plunging their fingers into her for hours ("to exam her" and the "re-exam her") Christine had said the first half of the disillusionment sentence. "I recant my desire to pledge as a mem-" but she stopped. Had she simply finished the word, and completed the sentence with her full name, she would have been unbound, taken to the locker room in silence and given her clothes. But she knew that becoming a full member would grant her access to pleasures unfathomable. She completed the exam and fell asleep naked in the stirrups.

Other Cadets had quit. Once dressed, the wimps were blindfolded and handcuffed, paraded through the member's lounge to be verbally ridiculed and then placed in the back of a mini van. The location was a secret. To achieve the greatest humiliation, the loser was dropped off, without his knowledge, in front of the police station. They were told the Vaseline on their eyelids would burn like hell if they did not wait a full 5 minutes before removing the blindfold. It wasn't true, of course, but the sorry bastards were so beaten down they would believe anything.

Tonight Falgon had his eyes on a new pledge, a female named Red. She was completing the examination period with what Flagon personally saw as the most humiliating part of the process. Red was on her hands and knees on a padded table. Her female assistant was taking her rectal measurements. The process was a tedious, pointless exercise in humiliation. Falgon had designed the devise himself: a silicon ramrod, hollow from end to end. It did not taper or change shape: it was an inch around. For these anal virgins it felt like a fist. Once the ramrod was inserted a half inch or so, the trainers would slide a slimmer ramrod through the host rod and pry as deeply as possible, having their assistants write down the measurements. Once the slim rod was at its deepest reading, the host rod was forced to the same depth. The two were then removed with the haste of a slug and the process began again.

Red was resisting. Her restraints had been tightened four times, but she continued to strain against them, clinching her buttocks and pleading that a 3rd measurement would bear the same results. The measurements always bore the same results, it was part of the process of wearing the cadet down and making them feel used.

Falgon walked toward Gretchen, a new trainer, and put his arm around her. He was condescending, intimate. His fingers danced over her right nipple as he spoke, "Gretchen, having some trouble controlling your girl?" She did not respond, her rank was not one with such a privilege. Falgon put his hand on the ramrod and used the foot petal to lower the table. He crawled on top of Red, using his knees to hold her legs apart. "Tighten her straps." He commanded. The weight of the leader of the Pleasure Cult pressed down on Red. He had his left hand on the small of her back, pushing her into the table so she was almost smothering. With his left hand he deftly glided the well lubed ramrod the full 7 inches into Red's bowels. She felt her innards burn and resist the awkward intrusion for a 3rd time. She felt as though the rod would poke right out of her belly. She was skewered like a cunt shish kabob. Leaving his right hand cruelly in place, Falgon stood back up, raising the table so he could lean against it without letting the rod move as much as a millimeter. He pulled his flaccid penis out of the lose opening of his scrubs. "Get it up," he said to Gretchen. His face had hardened. He was not being condescending now. Instead, he was relishing his command.

Gretchen knelt in front of her master and took his dick in her mouth. As she performed her task, Red felt the rod moving slowly out of her anus. Just as her hole was completely evacuated, she heard the sound of a condom being unwrapped. Falgon was hard now and made an announcement. "Stop!" he yelled. "Remove all implements from the cadets and train all eyes on me." The actions were taken quickly.

"Red decided to resist her measurements and I had to take over for this green trainer." His hard penis bobbed as he spoke; Gretchen struggled to put the magnum condom on for him while he ignored her. "I want you cadets and trainers to see that the training, no matter how strenuous is for your own good. Our goal is to achieve ultimate pleasure, but you must be trained. If you ignore the training," He wiped a gob of lube on himself and smirked, "well, I'll just use you for MY pleasure."

With that he stabbed his dick into Red's ass. She had no muzzle and yelped in shock and pain as he proceeded to thrust inside her. She had never felt the heat of a man in this tight, private area before. She flushed with shame as she saw 2 dozen eyes rained on her. He closed his eyes and ignored everyone, focusing instead on the tremendous pleasure of having her tight little rim squeeze him with electric pink spasms.

Her hole was so tight he felt it widen for him, and then contract wildly, desperately trying to squeeze him out. She should have taken the training. He was 8 inches long and he impaled her with every inch. She was restrained and completely unable to resist except to instinctively rock back, which worked so nicely in his favor. She whimpered with each thrust of his pelvis. He ground into her, not as a passionate lover bringing a woman to orgasm, but as a man getting his rocks off. He could have taken his time, but he wanted the trainings to go on. He thrust in hard, all the way.

Her body was stiff, every muscle tense with indignity and invasion. She was being publicly impaled in her most private, secret place. She was silent, completely dominated. He leaned over her body as he came, whispering in her ear, "I am the master, you are the servant. Say it." She hesitated, and he jerked his hips hard, completing his ejaculation so deep inside her that her ass cheeks were spread their widest by his waist. With the final jerk he repeated his command, "Say it loud!" As he went limp inside her, she screamed, "You are the master, I am the servant!"

He pulled himself out of her quickly. He put his cock back in his scrubs, but held her ass cheeks wide apart with his other hand. "Gretchen, kneel over there and learn something." The trainer obediently kneeled a few feet behind Red and watched as, over the next hour, every single trainer inserted and removed their 7 inch training ramrods up Red's throbbing hole. Falgon held her spread apart the whole time. She was shaking, quivering uncontrollably. Her vagina oozed fluid till it dripped down her leg and onto the floor. Ten times Red was skewered with the ramrod. And after each silicon phallus was removed Falgon said, "submission will bring you pleasure." When the exercise was over, Gretchen was taken to be cleaned and examined. It would be her 4th return to boot camp.