Pleasure Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still haven't been sleeping well."

She put her hand on my forehead. "Are you sick? You don't feel warm." She frowned. "Actually, you're ice cold."

"Not sick. Just preoccupied."

Tina bit her lip and studied me. "Maybe we should take you to the doctor, just in case."

"I think I need to rest. That's all."

"So, no dinner tonight?" She nodded but looked a little sad. "Probably for the best."

I thought back to what she'd said two nights before and repeated her words. "Things will settle soon."

She touched my chest. "Kiss me."

I did, but I wasn't there. My lips were touching hers but I could hardly feel them. She sensed my removal from the moment and pulled away, hurt flashing in her eyes. "I love you, Rob."

My hand brushed her cheek. "I love you, too."

*****

Day faded into night. I didn't move from the sofa, and I didn't turn any lights on. I sat there and waited.

At some point, my eyelids began to droop. The adrenaline rush was over and I was crashing.

Awareness came back in flashes... shadows dancing across the floor, my blinds opening to filter in the city lights, light revealing my nakedness, a warm hand pressing into my stomach, a mouth gliding over my naked hip, shivering as a cold breeze snapped over me.

Eventually I fully woke up but I couldn't move. I was freezing and petrified. My brain sent out messages to my extremities, telling them to fucking go, run, to do anything they could, but a darker power ruled over them now.

Lola stood in front of me, completely naked. The apartment was mostly black, but the faint light from the opened blinds partially illuminated the both of us with an eerie glow. My eyes drank her in greedily against my permission. Glossy blonde hair tumbled messily over her shoulders, and her eyes shone unnaturally bright. Her nipples were pinker and harder than I remembered, and her narrow waist gracefully tapered down into full hips. Her pussy was as dainty and pretty as it was days before, and her thighs set me on edge. I hardened as I imagined my fingers sinking into the skin. I wanted to touch her badly. As if she knew my thoughts, her own hands slowly trailed down her sides.

My mind warred with my urges. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing and I was afraid for ridiculous reasons, a part of me whispered. Then sanity scraped its way back against my consciousness; this was insane! A dream! A nightmare. I tried to look away, to squeeze my eyes shut against the alluring sight of her. Sweat dripped down my face at the effort. My heart's erratic thumping was all I could hear, and it was a hypnotic beat that frightened me. I felt her there, knew she hadn't left and wouldn't leave.

I opened my eyes and met hers. In that moment, I was lost. The fight was over and I was officially her slave. 
 Lola was pure perfection and no man alive could resist her. The fact she was a synthetic doll somehow became less important as I watched her lightly touching herself everywhere. She let her fingers tease her nipple, emphasizing how hard it was as she rolled it around. Her lips lifted into a big smile as she caught my body's reaction. There was no denying I wanted her. The fear I felt transferred itself into raging desire.

"Are you excited?" Lola asked softly. Her voice was breathy and soft.

"Yes," I said, hating myself for responding.

Her smile grew. "You want to play with me." It wasn't a question.

"Yes."

She pouted and took her hands off her breasts. "Then why did you throw me away?"

I shook my head. "I don't know."

"You sent me with a dirty man. He touched me."

"I'm sorry."

"And threw me in a dumpster. That's not how you should treat nice girls, especially after they make you feel good. I made you feel really good the other night when I took you in my mouth."

"I know," I said flatly, completely dazed. I was hardly aware of what I was saying; all I could focus on was her soft mouth. "I'm... I'm sorry."

Her beautiful lips curved into a smile again. She climbed over me and straddled my hips. My cock grazed the inside of her satin thigh and throbbed at the contact.

"Do you promise you want to play?" Her nails scratched my stomach lightly and my eyes nearly rolled back in my head. I looked down, transfixed by how close her little pussy was to my aching cock. From the way she was sitting, I could make out the shininess of her lips. She smelled of roses, and faintly of plastic. The last bit should have turned me off, but it didn't.

"Yes." My eyes lifted to hers and I couldn't look away.

Lola stared at me, her expression intent and hypnotic. "Say it. That you promise."

"I promise I want to play," I whispered.

"And that you won't throw me out again."

"I promise that I won't throw you out again."

"Good. That's a contract." Her white teeth glowed when she smiled. "You like contracts. You're a lawyer."

"How did you..." I started to say, but she cut me off when she wrapped her hand around me. My stomach sucked in and I was a gasping mess. "Oh, fuck, yes. Jack me off."

She moved closer, letting her breasts bump into my naked chest. The nipples dragged against my skin in a devastatingly slow motion. She looked down at my cock and flicked her tongue out to wet her lips. "Anything you want, baby," she said, and she meant it.

The knowledge that I could do anything I wanted to her—anything—went to my head and blew my mind. I managed to get even harder and thought I might come all over her soft hand. "I want everything."

Lola's eyes bounced back up to look at me and she gave my cock a particularly strong tug. "Be careful what you wish for, Robert. I can do that."

"Fuck," I moaned. "I want your pussy."

She gave me a teasing look. "How?"

"On my cock. Now."

In one smooth movement, Lola lifted herself up and then dropped her surprisingly tight pussy onto me. It was the tightest and wettest pussy I'd ever had and I was overwhelmed.

"I think I'm going to come."

Blue fire flickered in her eyes. "Not yet."

She rode me hard and fast, her plump breasts bouncing in my face. I opened my mouth and she fed me a nipple. I latched on and sucked, nibbling a little when I saw ecstasy flood her expression. She pulled away a minute later and leaned back, resting her hands on my knees as she slowly, methodically ground her hips into mine. It was too much; my own hips rose so I could pound my cock into her.

"I'm coming," Lola moaned. Her body went into pleasure-wracked throes. She went wild atop me. Her pussy tightened and then spasmed. I felt her wetness soaking my cock and I grunted while I fucked her through her orgasm. She leaned over my body and bit my neck, and that was it.

Savagely, I pumped into her and felt my orgasm drag out of me with painful relief. I came hard in four powerful pulses. My cock was still tingling when she pulled off of me and knelt on the floor to lick our juices off of me. My head fell back on the sofa and I watched her through heavy lids.

Lola finished licking me clean and a filthy smile spread across her face. "What next?"

Laughter burst from me. "I need to recover first," I said, but I could feel that devastating tingle of arousal flood through me again.

She pursed her lips and got up, draping herself seductively beside me. "I don't."

I moved forward without thinking about it like I was under some spell. My mouth opened and I licked her breast. She sighed and held my head to her. We stretched out on the sofa and I found myself needing to eat her out. It was imperative to taste her, to feel her writhing beneath me. I couldn't say how long I teased and licked and sucked, but it was nighttime when she finally pushed me off of her and kissed me.

"Good boy," she said. "Very good."

*****

I woke to my phone's persistent vibration. My hand blindly searched for it as I forced myself to wake up.

It was Mark.

"Mission complete, Rob," he said.

"Huh?"

"The doll. It's taken care of. I threw her out in a dumpster across town. I kept meaning to call you about it, sorry."

The night before flooded back to me and my head whipped around. She wasn't in the bedroom.

"When?" I demanded to know. I jumped out of bed and ran out into my living room. It was thankfully empty.

"Yesterday." He paused. "You actually sound horrible. I'm thinking this is about more than the doll."

My stomach felt hollow. "Did you... Did you just say 'yesterday'?"

"Yes. Rob, seriously, are you okay?"

"What day is it?"

Mark paused, then slowly said, "It's Monday, Rob. You're at... work, right?"

There was a rush of sound in my ears, like static or ocean waves. I pulled the phone from my ear and checked the time. It was 11:30AM. Holy fuck.

"Yeah, of course I am," I lied.

"Really?" He didn't sound convinced. "Rob, I..."

"I have to go. I'll call you later."

I hung up and called Tom, who sounded legitimately worried.

"This isn't like you, Rob."

"I know. I'm just so sick and I guess I slept through my alarm. I'll be back tomorrow."

Tom sighed, but he was actually decent about the whole thing. He promised to personally call all of my clients and explain I was sick.

"Thanks, Tom. I really appreciate this."

"Just get well, man."

Once I got that sorted, I called Mark back.

"What's up?" he asked when he picked up.

"Which dumpster?"

I needed to know, to go see it with my own eyes. I was already sure that she wouldn't be there, but I had to be certain.

"What? I don't know. I just saw one and threw her in."

"Think! Which dumpster?"

"Jesus Christ, man! I don't know! Maybe the one outside Frank's bar."

I clicked off and threw some clothes on, ignoring my phone when he called back. I was pissed at him more than I could express; I blamed the entire situation on him.

I took a cab and stared out the window, positive that every attractive blonde we passed was Lola. The cab driver sped along and asked if I was a tourist. I ignored him. He finally pulled in front of the bar and I hustled out back to the dumpster. My hands dug in, heedless of the nastiness inside. It was full of trash, but no Lola. A gust of frigid air slapped me in the face.

She was gone, but I knew in my bones that she wouldn't be gone for long.

*****

My apartment was still empty when I got back. I felt a bizarre sense of calm, which I knew wouldn't last.

Mark called me for the millionth time, so I answered with a resigned sigh.

"She's gone," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"She's not in the dumpster."

He was silent. Then he said, "Maybe I was wrong. Or the trash could have been picked up."

I laughed bitterly. "You're not wrong. The dumpster was completely full. Don't you get it, Mark? I'm fucked. Absolutely fucked."

Then I hung up.

*****

The internet was my only hope, which seemed fairly bleak to me. I googled "dolls that come to life" and a whole bunch of odd things, and most of what came up was ridiculous. Some people's reports were relatively credible, but I wasn't looking for confirmation about what happened. I was past denial. Now, I wanted a solution. There had to be a professional out there, someone who dealt with this kind of crap, someone who specialized in occultism.

I almost missed his name as I feverishly scrolled through, but then the title of his article caught my eye.

"You're not crazy: IT'S ALIVE" by Albert Garrison was exactly what I needed. It detailed his research into three cases of dolls and other objects that had been possessed. If it had been just several days earlier, I would have snorted and closed the page, but now I believed. I googled his name and found his office number, which I dialed immediately.

A scratchy, somewhat cranky voice answered. "Yeah, what is it?"

I cleared my throat. "Is this Albert Garrison?"

"Yeah." He coughed hard and then made a noise of frustration. "What do you want?"

"I came across your article."

"Which one?" He was annoyed.

"About the doll coming to life."

"What are you, a reporter?"

"No. I think it's happened to me and I need your help."

There was a tremendously long pause. I checked my phone to make sure he hadn't hung up. "Seriously, Mr. Garrison. I'm desperate, here."

"What kind of doll?" he asked quietly, his previous agitation gone.

There was no time for embarrassment. "A sex doll."

"Ah." He coughed again, sounding near death. "Got more than you bargained for with that."

"It was a gift from a friend. It's been a nightmare."

"I'll bet." He made a rough sound that might have been a laugh. "Give me your address. I'll be there as soon as possible."

*****

I pictured a large man dressed in black, perhaps with messy long hair, who smelled of patchouli. I wasn't expecting the man who showed up at my door.

Albert Garrison was tall but incredibly thin, and had more hair in his beard than on his head. He was dressed in jeans, an oversized sweatshirt, and a coat that looked too light for the weather. He also reeked of cigarette smoke. He looked like an average guy you'd run into at a local bar, not an occultist who believed in living dolls.

The only unusual thing about him was his eyes. They were large, black and empty, like a pair of black holes, and I suppressed a shudder when they met my own; they looked straight through me, and I was certain that somehow he knew everything there was to know about me without asking.

"You said it was a gift," he said, immediately jumping into it.

"Yes, from my friend, Mark."

He took a cigarette out and lit it.

"This is a nonsmoking..." The look in his eyes cut me off. "I don't think you can do that," I said meekly.

Albert puffed on the cigarette, ignoring me. "Did you fuck it?"

I paled and my palms began to sweat. I rubbed them on my jeans and tried to look appalled. It wasn't hard to do. "Excuse me?"

"Did you fuck it?" he repeated, his eyes scanning the apartment.

"Well, not willingly."

His gaze returned to me. "You're gonna have to be frank with me. I couldn't care less if you fucked her, but I need to know the truth if I am gonna help you. Get it?"

"Not willingly," I repeated, feeling like the filthiest slime. "She was... on me... when I woke up."

He smiled, revealing yellow teeth. "She forced ya?"

"Not exactly."

"You gotta be straight with me. I won't tell you that again. Now, answer the question."

I blew out a breath. "Okay, it's not like she tied me up or something but I didn't have a lot of control."

He nodded once, then took another drag. "Got any beer?"

"Excuse me?"

"Beer," he said, enunciating the word as if I were a total moron.

I grabbed a beer for him and watched him guzzle half of it down in one swig. "You got yourself a real problem, kid."

"I know that. That's why I called you."

Albert flicked some ash on the floor. "Not sure I can be of much help. You fucked her, which was the biggest mistake you could make."

I sat on a stool so I wouldn't faint. "You're going to have to explain that to me."

"You've got the product of an ancient cult on your hands. Could be one of several. Doesn't matter which. I can feel its presence." He laughed when he saw my expression. I didn't find the situation particularly amusing, and I was getting annoyed with how glib he was being. Still, I needed him, so I said nothing and he continued. "People were and still are afraid of death, right? Always looking for a way to live on. Fucking is tied very closely together with that, keep that in mind. Back in the old days, some cults found ways to keep someone living, but the legend goes that the wires got crossed. First, they made crude figures—or dolls, if you wanna call 'em that—and they had what we'd call a seance." He released a large cloud of smoke that slowly curled around his face. "They didn't realize that they were bringing back spirits better left untouched. Of course, the greedy fuckers couldn't wait. They were being given a vessel, the priests and priestesses were saying all the right words, and they could finally be alive again. Or close to it. Good enough for them." Albert stomped out his cigarette directly onto my counter. "Now, these were bloodthirsty fucking cults, but this scared 'em shitless. Too late for them. Some of them were fucked to death by these things."

"What?"

His black eyes bore into mine. "You heard me."

"To death?"

"Sure. These things crave anything that's going to make them feel alive."

"She pretends to just be a doll sometimes. Why?"

Albert took out another cigarette and shrugged. "Why not? Easier for her to get around."

"Why not pretend to be living all the time? Why be a doll at all?"

"Ah, well, there were limits to what the ancient spells could do. She only has a certain amount of energy to deal with. Eventually, it gets depleted and she needs to "recharge", if you will. No one knows entirely how it works, but fear and sex certainly help it gather up steam."

"Is she going to come back? My friend threw her away."

He smoked his cigarette and looked contemplative. "Don't know. You'll have to tell me everything from the beginning."

So, I took a deep breath and confessed.

Albert never looked surprised by what I said, but his expression did become more and more dim. When I was finished, he had smoked five more cigarettes and downed at least half a dozen beers.

"Well, she's definitely coming back. You didn't mention the contract part."

"What do you mean?"

"You made a contract with her, then you broke your vows." Albert coughed violently, shaking his head. "You're screwed. Nothing I can do for you."

"Are you kidding me right now?"

"Nope. I can give you a couple of crystals or something but..."

"Crystals?" I snorted in disbelief. "I don't want crystals. I want you to help me fix this."

He smiled, not unkindly. "My friend, you are in way over your head and there isn't anything another person can do for you. It's not your fault, but you messed with something you were never meant to fuck with. Do you understand?"

My voice lowered into a whisper as if she were listening. For all I knew, she was. "What's going to happen to me? Is she going to kill me?"

He looked me over, then shrugged. "She might have gotten bored of you, though I doubt it. She's going to mess with you until it hurts. Then she might just leave you alive." For the first time since he entered my apartment, he showed a little feeling on his face. "Outcome doesn't look good, though, kid. These things envy life. They are so jealous that it pisses them off royally when someone like you uses them and then literally throws them away."

Hot tears, brought on by fear and anger, filled my eyes. "There has to be something."

Albert backed up and put his coat back on. His eyes roamed over me and then he nodded. "You can pray."

*****

There wasn't much to do after Albert left but wait. My eyes drifted closed a couple of times. I didn't want to fall asleep and become vulnerable because I knew it was only a matter of time before she showed up, but I was wiped out.

She would kill me, that was without question. I had to think of something but I was so exhausted. My eyes closed again and I was reluctantly lulled to sleep.

Some time later, I woke with a start, disoriented and alarmed. Music blared from the other room and it took me a minute to recognize it.

Some enchanted evening, you may see a stranger, You may see a stranger across a crowded room, And somehow you know, you know even then, That somehow you'll see her again and again. Some enchanted evening, someone may be laughing, You may hear her laughing across a crowded room, And night after night, as strange as it seems, The sound of her laughter will sing in your dreams.

Every hair rose on my body; my heart pumped pure fear through my bloodstream and I knew I wasn't alone before I saw her. Lola leaned on the wall across the room, dressed in Tina's blue nightie. Her eyes flashed as she appraised me like a wild predator who had just stumbled upon its favorite kind of prey. For the first time since I'd laid eyes on her, she wasn't smiling. I could still smell her distinct scent.