Pleasure in Control Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had become captivated by Stevie's personality once I'd got to know her a little, as well as by her body. Now I was alone with her in a locked room that screamed 'fuck me' from every corner and my pussy was still alert after my time with Fiona. The fresh air circulating around its nakedness was doing nothing to cool my heightened state of arousal and Stevie was now reclining on one of the sofas, wearing her corporate catsuit unbuttoned to her waist. I could see she was still wearing the all-in-one bodystocking from the show and the shape of her full cleavage directed my eyes down her body.

"OK, you sexy little voyeur, so you can see what I'm wearing under my catsuit" Stevie observed, noticing my eye movements, then continued: "You saw everything I have to give, up on the catwalk, and now it's my turn. I want to know what you are wearing under that fantastic dress, Miss Julia my favourite client."

She was in for a surprise! I decided to milk the electric atmosphere all I could, so I sauntered over to the sofa opposite. I sat down very demurely with my knees together and my feet a little apart facing forward. I looked her in the eye and said nothing as I slowly leaned forward and put my elbows on my knees with my chin resting between my palms. Stevie's eyes darted momentarily to my boobs and back, several times.

Still holding her gaze, I swivelled by bottom on the sofa so my legs were side-on to her. I flicked my eyes down to where the side split in my dress was by now revealing a lacy stocking-top, then back to meet Stevie's gaze. On cue, Stevie glanced down for a moment to see my nylon-sheathed thigh, then smiled at me again.

I was breathing faster now and the excitement of this game of seduction was not lost on my pussy, which pulsed little messages up to my brain. My eyes must have been sending strong signals to Stevie. Slowly, ever so slowly, I shifted forward onto the front edge of the sofa, deliberately causing my dress to ride up and to expose a large area of the pale smooth flesh that existed above my lace-tops. My bum-cheeks were now bare and the side-split in my dress was now open right up to my waist and, had I been wearing even vaguely sensible panties, they would by now have been clearly visible. But I wasn't. I wasn't wearing any panties at all.

My eye-movements gave Stevie permission to glance down, which she did. She took longer than before to meet my gaze again and when she did she wore an excited, disbelieving, quizzical expression that asked 'are you or aren't you?' But we did not speak.

Not content to simply demonstrate the captivatingly revealing splits in my dress, and the fact that I was naked beneath it, I became overwhelmed with a powerful desire to expose my pussy to Stevie. Totally, completely, openly. I felt so powerful yet so uncontrollably excited by the idea. So I sat up straight with my hands on my hips and I slowly spread my legs. I spread them wider and wider apart and as planned my thighs opened the side-splits in my dress and pushed the hem higher still. Engaging Stevie's stare, I wriggled forward onto the very front edge of the sofa.

Stevie hadn't blinked for about two minutes and I made her wait just a little longer before I allowed her to glance down to confirm what she has already guessed. I nodded imperceptibly and she looked down between my legs.

The pale flesh of my inner thighs above the tops of my stockings led her eyes like a funnel to my naked and neatly-trimmed pussy-mound. She didn't look back up at me this time though, naughty girl. Instead she stayed captivated as, keeping my feet flat on the floor, I gently leaned back against the sofa cushions.

For my finale, I lifted my feet off the floor, hooked my hands behind my knees and pulled them as wide apart as they would go. I felt and heard the sticky moistness of my lubricant as my vulva spread open for Stevie to see every detail of my most precious possession. I felt fantastic and couldn't stop myself from shaking with excitement.

Stevie broke the erotically-charged silence. "Oh my."

She paused.

"Oh shit."

She shook her head slowly from side to side. "Oh, that's just brilliant," and let out a long sigh.

"Julia," she continued with a modicum of composure, "you fucking sexy teasing bitch. What are you trying to do to me? And what are you doing walking about at a Passionella party with no knickers on? We're supposed to sell lingerie and you prefer to wear nothing. What exactly are you wearing under that 'tart's pulling dress'? Stand up so I can rip it off you, lady-killer."

Me, I was just wallowing so deeply in the self-indulgent thrill of it all. I couldn't have got a better reaction from my American friend; I'd found a way to transform her hard, muscular body into a state of quivering subordination.

"Stevie, remember you said we have unfinished business?" I asked, provocatively.

"Yes, and we're sure as hell going to finish it here, right now," Stevie replied, taking me by the hands and pulling me to my feet. She lifted my arms above my head roughly and reached for the side zip of my dress. Pulling it from bottom to top in one adroit movement, she all but tore the dress from me and I felt a thrilling rush of energy sear through me.

"Happy?" I asked, with hint of irony, as I stood before her in the navy basque I had grown to adore over the previous few days. I placed my feet a little apart and planted my hands on my bare hips. Below them there was nothing except suspender ribbons with their Lips clips, attached to matching stockings with deep lacy tops, and what nature had given me. No more and, since Monday, actually a little less, and my inner pussy lips were now peeping out to join in the excitement.

"Ecstatic. You look pretty as a picture, and you know what type of pictures I mean."

I smiled and nodded as Stevie elaborated.

"Passionella has an arrangement with the photographer who takes our publicity shots. Clients can get a day's studio time complete with a stylist/dresser and access to a complete wardrobe of clothes, lingerie and accessories. You keep and pay for what you wear in the final shots, no other charges. As you'd expect, the clothes aren't cheap."

"Just like buying them in the stores, with 'free modelling time' included?"

"That's right." Stevie confirmed. I said that I'd like to try it and promised to book a date before I left. Then I took charge again.

"Stevie, are you still wearing the bodystocking you modelled on stage?" She nodded.

"I'd like a closer look, please. Anyway, I'm feeling disadvantaged standing here almost naked.

"Help yourself, Julia," offered Stevie, as she stood closer so I could reach her buttons. I undid the fastenings of her catsuit right down to her crotch and Stevie thrust back her shoulders to slip her arms out of the sleeves. Sitting low on her narrow ribcage, her D-cup breasts pushed against the bodystocking, once more allowing two large round shapes of her dark areolae to be seen through the fine nylon mesh.

I knelt in front of Stevie and pulled the catsuit down over her hips. She lifted one foot at a time and I eased the tight legs over her glossy-black spike-heeled shoes which she kept on. I was now kneeling with my eyes exactly level with the tops of her legs, which were of course still sheathed in fine black see-through mesh. And with her pussy, which wasn't. The edges of the small opening in her bodystocking had worked into the small creases where her outer labia meet the tops of her inner thighs so that her entire pussy was now visible.

"Stevie, was it your idea to parade your bare, shaven puss in front of us this evening?"

"Yes and no," hesitated Stevie. "Charlotte – she's our marketing Manager - needed a volunteer for the 'open' garments. Rachel our receptionist would only wear one if she could wear a thong underneath. I'm known as the one who's up for anything so I said I'd go naked. But it was a last-minute decision to shave my pubes. Even Emma, our personnel lady didn't know – apparently she's livid. See, I only shaved myself this afternoon. I've been 'smooth' before but I'd let them grow back recently so it was a big surprise for everyone. Did you like it? Being so exposed in front of my customers made me feel really sexy, and it still hasn't worn off. Now, after seeing you so blatantly exposing yourself under your dress, I'm feeling so horny that I need to do something about it, and soon. What do you say?"

After my session with Fiona and now seeing and smelling Stevie's captivating body, I really had no choice. I just had to come, but I couldn't appear too eager. "Stevie, you're such a hot babe. I'd love to help you to come. What do you have in mind?" I asked, trying my best to still do the job I was paid for despite the urgent messages of abandonment rising up from my pussy.

"Have you ever rubbed your pussy against another woman's?"

"What, like embracing and pressing my mound against her pubic bone?"

"Well, no. I mean something much more intimate than that. More daring and altogether much more sexy. I call it Sisters In Scissors, but I think other girls use other names."

"I don't know what you mean," I protested, but I could guess. "You'll have to show me." Stevie could have got fired for this so I couldn't leave myself open to accusations that I'd led her on. "But, are you sure that Passionella allows you do this sort of thing. Isn't this going to be outside the rules?" I ask.

"Sod the rules, Julia. They only apply if you get caught, and who will know?" retorted Stevie, brazenly.

What on earth was I going to tell Emma in my report?

"Come on, I'll show you a good time. Lie on your side, on the floor." commanded Stevie.

I complied, propping myself on my right elbow. "Now, lift your left leg a bit so your pussy is open to me." Stevie then crouched between my legs and sat her nylon-clad bum on my right inner thigh. She leaned back on her hands and took her weight on her feet. Then, she slowly moved her pelvis towards mine until her exposed pussy mound was just an inch or two away from mine. I closed my eyes and held my breath in anticipation of the first ever contact between my pussy and any bare flesh of any description belonging to another woman. Not even so much as a female fingertip had ever before touched my labia, my vagina, and especially not my clit and now they were all awaiting a positively electric contact with another woman's cunt. And not just any woman. A tall, confident, gorgeous, sexy American woman.

Nothing happened.

I opened my eyes and saw that Stevie was gazing at my gaping vagina; from where she was sitting on my leg she must have been able to see it throbbing and pulsating in eager expectation. I desperately wanted her to move closer and go in for the kill, but I couldn't say so as I couldn't risk accusations of rule-breaking.

"Julia?" she finally said in a quizzical tone, "you know this would be so, so much more enjoyable for both of us if your pussy was, well, like mine. You know: smooth, totally naked, and accessible."

"You mean, shaved?" I prompted with difficulty, as my mouth was dry and my voice shaky.

"Yes, Julia. Shaved clean and tidy." She paused. "Julia, will you let me shave your pussy. Right here and now?"

How's that for a direct request? I hesitated and said that I would have liked to have had time to think about it, pointing out that I'd only just trimmed and tidied my curlies that very afternoon and protesting that I hadn't had time to get used to my new shape, let alone lose it altogether!

I stalled and acted demure so I didn't appear too eager, but in reality I was excited and totally sold on the idea. Not only the horny thought of acquiring a totally smooth mound but also having Stevie of all people shave it for me. This evening was turning out to be erotic beyond my imagination. So many unexpected things had happened, why not one more?

"Stevie, OK, I'd love you to," I announced, "but do be careful, and be quick, won't you?" I urged.

We untangled our legs and stood up. Stevie led me to the bathroom and suggested I sit on a padded stool in one corner. She opened a cupboard (gold of course) and took out a pair of scissors, a shiny ladies razor and an aerosol can of foam. Holding the scissors, she knelt between my legs and looked up at me. "Sure?" she asked.

I nodded and she started to snip my hairs. My pussy was already so aroused that the feelings tracked through me like burning threads. She asked me to lift my feet off the floor and to open my navy-stocking-clad legs wider; I needed no encouragement and I grasped the towel rack to steady myself. I looked down; I could see my inner labia lips protruding invitingly from my gaping slit and I knew Stevie had trimmed away all she could when she liberally squirted foam onto the palm of her hand. I closed my eyes and flinched as the cold foam contacted my vulva. Finally, I felt her skilful razor strokes: "First following the direction of growth of the hairs and lastly 'against the grain' to remove any remaining stubble," she explained, in arousing detail.

Stevie washed my pussy with loving care and dried it with a plush white towel.

"There, done. What do you think?" she asked, holding a mirror between my legs.

I gazed down in wonder at my bare cunt, which I hadn't seen since I was about 12 years old and even then it didn't look like this! "Oh, Stevie. Thanks, it looks great." I couldn't resist the temptation to run my hand over its gleaming smooth outer surface and I shivered as I felt it's fantastically sexy texture.

"Do you want to test-drive it now?" asked Stevie in her characteristically forward manner.

I was feeling so excited I was like a small child running home to play with a new toy. I grabbed Stevie's hand and dragged her back into Gold Private Room. I stopped for a moment and stood astride the illuminated mirror set into the floor. I crouched and gazed down in awe; I never knew a pussy could look so inviting, not even mine. The contrast of my milky-white flesh against my stockings emphasised my newfound nudity. I saw a pulse of juice ooze from the hidden depths of my pouting vagina and watched as it fell on the mirror. Stevie smiled.

We soon took up our positions again and in moments we were frantically rubbing our pussies together. The feeling was terrific although my fleshy mound was a little sore from its recent shaving, and it didn't take me long to reach the threshold of my long-awaited orgasm. Sensing that Stevie was not far behind I changed down a gear and rotated my clit slowly against hers. We changed positions to maximise the sensation and gyrated, rocked and thrust our hips together. Our nylon-clad legs were entwined together and our cunts were slippery, coated with our intermingled juices. I pulled Stevie's left knee hard against my basque-encase chest and shuddered as I felt the spiked heel of one of Stevie's shoes press against my back between my shoulder-blades. Without thinking, I puller her other foot up to my mouth and licked my tongue along the long length of her high spiked heel.

Stevie panted and gasped, supporting her weight on one hand and grasping at her boobs with the other. She tore at her bodystocking and freed one firm breast, pinching and pulling its nipple until it was long and erect, gathering much of its surrounding large areole into a tight, dark, puckered peak. I felt rivers of perspiration running down my body inside my basque as its tightness constricted my waist and rib-cage making it hard for me to breath.

The feeling of the soft slippery flesh of Stevie's pussy on my own naked skin was too much for me and I fell over the edge into a deep satisfying orgasm. I thrashed my legs and pressed my cunt hard against Stevie's and she came just moments later with a shout.

We collapsed in a tangle of clenched thighs, hers still encased in her bodystocking and mine a sweaty tangle of bare flesh, suspenders and lace. I felt absolutely wonderful.

**********************

When we had composed ourselves I stood up and helped Stevie to her feet. She thanked me and I returned this and other compliments. I had lost track of time but was feeling more than a little shattered and told Stevie I planned to leave now and go home.

"But Julia, you haven't even bought anything yet!" she protested.

I realised that I needed to buy something so Stevie could charge me for 'services rendered' so I agreed to choose from the new bodystocking range. Stevie found my size in a high-leg design similar to the one that Fiona wore earlier in the evening, but in an opaque dark-grey lycra/cotton fabric. I detached my suspender ribbons one by one and peeled myself out of my tight basque, which was becoming uncomfortable after all the evening's excitement and activity. I sighed with relief as my breasts broke free from their restraints; they hung down in enticing cones as I bent to remove my stockings and Stevie watched them admiringly. I declined her offer to join her under a hot shower and dressed. The bodystocking fitted me well and I took care to arrange the fabric over my bare pussy to protect it from the chill of the evening air. With my dress over the top, only its narrow shoulder straps were visible and did not look out of place.

I thanked Stevie again for everything she had done for me and to me and left the room to call a cab home.

The reception area was quiet now and most other clients had left. Yasmin & Zoë were still animatedly talking and making physical contact in ways that would intrigue the body language experts and several of the Dems were sitting in a group. But as soon as Vikki and Abigail saw me they stopped talking and waved me over. I explained that really I needed to leave but, fortunately, they were most insistent. I'd almost forgotten that one of my main aims of the evening had been to get some Private Room time with voluptuous Abigail.

"Julia, we've hardly had time to speak this evening." commented the curvaceous Abigail.

Vikki continued: "It seems you have called in both of our stores during this week and we'd hoped to get to know you better, if you understand. Please stop a little longer and we can have a coffee."

Abigail took up the role of chief persuader, seductively toying with her pigtails as she spoke. "I checked and Silver room is free now. We can sit quietly and relax; I'll bring in a tray of coffees and some launch-party cake. OK?"

Abigail gave me no option, so I agreed. I needed a rest and a coffee and the Silver room was very comfortably furnished. "OK, just a quick chat and I'll be getting away." Inside I doubted this would be all they had in mind.

We did talk for a while and I got to like them both a lot. I'd not been able to speak with Abigail in the Sheffield store and I found her amusing and approachable. But I couldn't keep my eyes off her breasts and she knew it. She had her catsuit unbuttoned to her waist, exposing a deep inviting cleavage, and she apologised for her debauched state "It's hot work at these shows" she explained, in between sensuously sucking the buttercream cake filling off her fingers one at a time.

Vikki noticed the straps of my newly-purchased bodystocking and asked which design I had on although I'm sure she could have deduced this. She complimented me on my choice. Then in what I took to be a well-rehearsed move, she and Abigail stood up together and announced: "we thought you'd like to see one last show before you go. Abigail and I are wearing suits in two new colours you might not have seen before."

Without waiting for my agreement, Vikki turned up the music volume and they walked together to the far and of the room. They then treated me to a polished, obviously well-rehearsed and very sensual display of synchronised pole-dancing during which they caressed each other's bodies and undressed each other down to their bodystockings and footwear.