Pleasure in Control Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, never. I wouldn't dream of using something so personal."

"Oh, you needn't have worried. Why, Terri uses them all the time. And that 'dream', when you fucked her with my glass dildo, you didn't make that up, did you! You couldn't have; you even described perfectly the wrapping I used when I gave that glass dildo to her as a birthday present."

I could no longer be sure where reality finished and fantasy started.

"OK, no it wasn't a dream. But I made it all up, based loosely on a porn movie I watched in a hotel room and a letter I'd once read in a men's magazine about a woman who seduced her neighbour and got him to fuck her with a cucumber she'd just bought. She figured that she was not being unfaithful to her husband if her neighbour never actually touched her ..."

I'd digressed, but we all realised the relevance of the story.

"There you are, Look Don't Touch! Perfect!" confirmed Kirsten.

"You'll need practice; let's call it Training," insisted Emma. I looked at Kirsten and she smiled a knowing smile. "Now?" she suggested.

"No, later. I need time."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I hope you're enjoying my story in which I describe my world of lesbian voyeurism and exhibitionism, erotic lingerie, bondage, mild female domination, piercings and more. It is all (reasonably) consensual. I know it's quite drawn-out, but I like to tease - it's all part of the fun!

Please write a review if you've enjoyed reading this chapter. Or send me an e-mail and tell me what you like. I'll also let you know when my next chapters are posted. Be patient, take care, stay safe, have fun.

x Julia