Pleasure in Control Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First you need to understand the relationship between speed and intensity of sensation," Kirsten explained in a calm, almost schoolmistressy tone. "Since your vagina is less sensitive, it will respond better to the slower but stronger vibrations of a low speed - like this."

Without warning, Kirsten pushed the vibrator into my tunnel in a single firm but careful movement. I gasped, but it was so well lubed, and my pussy was still quite relaxed from having had its welcome visitor inside earlier, that the vibrator slipped in quite easily.

Then she turned it on.

The feeling was quite unlike having the dildo inside me. My pussy felt hot and tingly and I tensed my tummy and thigh muscles to better focus on the sensations.

"I see what you mean, Kirsten, that feels really good."

"But Julie, that's on a high speed, try this." She turned the switch a little and the muffled sound decreased. But my state of tension and arousal increased out of all proportion. "Oh, Kirsten, no, stop, it's too much, turn it off" I pleaded, and tried to pull back. But Kirsten followed my movements and kept the buzzing machine deep inside me.

"Soak up the feelings, Julie. Understand what Linda will feel when you do this to her."

I shut my eyes firmly and clenched my teeth. My body quivered as Kirsten started to move the toy in and out at a slow, deliberate tempo.

"Now you try," she insisted. "Try different speeds and experience the sensations."

I was glad to take control. I held the switch with one hand and the small amount of the vibrator that was still visible with the other. I couldn't believe how much was inside me - it had seemed so long when I'd been holding it in my hands and now all but the last inch was buried inside my pussy.

I turned the knob to left and right and I did indeed understand how the different speeds affected my level of excitement. The pleasure of being able to ramp up my arousal level and hold it steady when I couldn't bear it was glorious. Then I turned the speed down very low and I felt a powerful climax building deep inside me, quite different from anything I'd experienced from stimulating my clit. Instinctively, I grasped the vibrator like a dagger and rammed it in and out of my pussy, fucking myself hard until I came. It didn't take long and the feelings subsided almost as quickly as they had arrived.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, opening my eyes again. Kirsten was looking at me and grinning

"Good, eh?" she asked.

"Great" was all I could think of to say as I slipped the cause of my pleasure from its natural habitat and turned it off.

"And another first, too," she continued.

I frowned and looked at her with my head on one side to signal 'what?'

"A non-clit climax, sweetie. You said that you'd never come from penetrative sex, right?"

"Right."

"You just did!"

I smiled, broadly, at the significance.

"Now, stimulating a girl's clit with a vibrator is totally different," my tutor continued, carefully cleaning the vibrator with vodka.

"Oh no, Kirsten," I pleaded, "Give me a break. I'm exhausted."

"Maybe you are, but I'm not. How do you think I'm feeling, after watching you fuck yourself with my vibrator?" asked Kirsten, brandishing it like a weapon of combat.

I looked at her more closely. Her hair was tousled and her cheeks were flushed. Her nipples pushed proudly against her bodystocking as the fabric clung to her damp body.

"Oh Kirsten, I'm sorry. I've been so selfish," I apologised. "What can I do?"

"First you can help me out of this," she replied. I slipped the straps off her shoulders and she held her arms close to her sides so I could peel the lycra second skin from her torso, over her hips and down her thighs. She kicked off her shoes and lifted each foot in turn and stepped out of it, tossing it across the room with her neatly pedicured toes. Then I led her by the hand to the nearest wall and motioned for her to stand with her back to it. She seemed to like me taking the lead and she stood with her feet slightly part, with her heels, buttocks, shoulders, her head and the palms of her hands pressed firmly against the wall.

"You know I've never done anything like this before," I declared, "so you'll have to tell me if I'm hurting you."

"Don't worry, sweetie," Kirsten reassured, "do what comes naturally."

Nervously, I picked up the vibrator and switched it on. I ran it over Kirsten's body, her face, her neck and her legs then I teased her nipples till they looked ready to explode.

Kirsten looked tense and unsteady standing flat against the wall so I asked her to turn around. She placed her feet wide apart and a little more than her arms' length back from the edge of the floor. She leant forward slightly, placing her hands on the wall just above shoulder level. Great! Perfect position for what I had in mind. I ran the vibrator from the hair-line on the back of her neck, down her spine, and over her coccyx. As I reached her parted bum cleft I slowed it right down and teased it between her cheeks. Kirsten wriggled her hips and pushed her bum out, opening up to me. I lingered on her anus for rather longer than I probably should have but Kirsten just sighed and her breathing quickened.

Soon, Kirsten was panting and making quiet noises signalling heightened arousal and anticipation so I sat down between her legs with my back against the wall. My face was close to her pussy so I could see exactly what I was doing and I could concentrate, putting all the physical and emotional energy I could summon into my vibrator 'driving test'. I coated the shiny rod with copious amounts of slippery strawberry gel and set to work.

I teased her perineum and I tormented her pussy lips. I fucked her cunt and I buzzed her clit every way I could. Kirsten made encouraging noises when I was doing the right thing and used gentle words of instruction and encouragement to guide me when I wasn't. Her body repeatedly tensed and shuddered in what I guessed were multiple small orgasms, I call them micro-cums, but she kept coming back for more.

I looked up at her from time to time and she mostly had her eyes closed. When she did open them they were filled with pleasure. Her breasts hung down slightly in perfect cones tipped with swollen areolae and fiery red nipples, which she occasionally squeezed and massaged with a free hand. Her tummy and thighs sparkled with beads of perspiration and her pussy looked fantastically inviting as it exuded copious amounts of sex-juice. I was enjoying myself more than I could have ever expected as I perfected my movements and became more confident in my love-giving.

Kirsten stood up straight, put her hand on mine and pulled the source of her pleasure away from her pussy, which I took as a signal that she was finally satisfied. But instead, without a word, she led me to the middle of the floor. She tenderly laid me on my back and crouched over me on all fours with her bum towards my face.

Then she placed her elbows either side of my thighs and clamped her knees either side of my waist. Her hot wet pussy was spread wide open directly above my face and I could smell her strong, arousing scent. She picked up the vibrator that I had left on the floor and reached between her legs, steadying herself on her other elbow. Her bum was thrust high in the air and she aimed the vibrator directly at the gaping entrance to her vagina. Slowly she slid it in and, captivated in more ways than one, I watched in graphic close-up as she swallowed its entire length into her hungry vagina so that even the switch was barely visible. She let go and put her other elbow on the floor; I was afraid the toy would either slip out or, worse still, completely disappear inside her, sucked in by her powerful desire to be totally 'full-filled'. But she used her highly-trained pelvic muscles to hold it in place.

"Turn me on, Julie," she commanded, and I reached up and rotated the knurled ring.

"Too fast, love, slower!" she panted from between my knees, her mouth dry and her breathing shallow, "really slow."

I turned the ring back slowly, sensing that the speed was exactly right when Kirsten began to rock back and forth. She gyrated her hips and the vibrator started to slide out so I pushed it back in with one finger. It slipped out again so I took hold of it more firmly with one hand and I rotated it as though I was screwing it into her, which I was.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, just like that!" Kirsten cried, so I twisted it some more. Her breathing became faster and large quantities of her pussy juice oozed out of her vagina and trickled down over her clit. Some ran along the vibrator and some dripped onto my abdomen and collected in my navel. It seemed such a waste that all that lube should not be put to good use, so without thinking I placed the thumb of my free hand on her clit and spread the juice around.

"Aa" yelped Kirsten, so I rubbed her clit some more.

"Aa, Aa, Aa, Aa, Aa" she repeated in staccato bursts. I smeared her juices over her clit hood and her mound and it mingled with her dark pubic hair.

"More, more, more," she called out. "Yes, just like that. Do me more, yes, yes, do it to me, yes, ohhh, ohhh, yes. ............. No. Oh, no. Slower, slowerrrrrr," she growled as I tuned into her tiniest movements.

"Fuck my cunt with that monster." she pleaded. "Push it in more, push it in my cunt, Julie, right inside, in, in, in. Yes, like that. Yes, twist it, twist it, faster. Yes. Now out a bit. Stop! hold it right there!" came Kirsten's seemingly random instructions, precise and in quick succession. I obediently followed her every request and willed her on.

"Oh yes, just there. Rub my clit, Julie, rub it, yes, rub my clit faster, faster. ....... More, more, more. A bit faster, yes, faster, no, too fast, yes, like that, yes, yes, oh, oh, oh, oh, Yess, Yess, YESS, YESS, YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS."

Kirsten came once more, far more powerfully than before and far more vocally too. Her hips bucked and shook and she squeezed my body hard between her knees, apologising if she was hurting me whilst congratulating my technique.

I eased the vibrator out of her tunnel and expected Kirsten to clamber off me. But no, taking barely a moment to recover, she pushed her hands between my knees and eased them apart. Unsure what to expect, but highly aroused by Kirsten's dramatic climax, I surrendered, spreading my legs wide and putting my hands behind my head.

Kirsten's ran her fingers expertly up the insides of my thighs and over my pussy mound, sending shivers up my spine. When I had relaxed a little so my thigh muscles were less tense, she moved her hands between my legs. She parted my inner lips with the first and second fingers of one hand and she pushed one then two fingers of her other hand into the entrance to my vagina. It felt so good and so wonderfully natural as she slowly and tenderly slid them in and out that I barely noticed her place a fingertip on my clit. Softly and delicately at first she teased at it and rolled it. Then she rubbed her finger rapidly from side to side over my sensitive bud.

I couldn't see what she was doing to me but I could feel every tiny movement as she paid meticulous attention to my super-sensitive pussy. However, when I looked up I could see Kirsten's just a few centimetres above my face. It still glistened with her juices, her labial lips were swollen and red and her vagina still gaped open from having had the vibrator buried deep inside, the same vibrator as I had used to fuck myself to orgasm only minutes earlier. I could clearly see her small pink clit only partly hidden by its hood and if I could have reached I would have flicked it with my tongue and licked it like an ice-cream. Instead I ran my fingers along her inner lips, collecting surplus cum-juice that I then licked off and swallowed. When I'd removed all I could see, I slid my middle finger into her warm, smooth and slippery vagina and collected more nectar, like a bee visiting the most beautiful flower in the meadow and searching out nourishment from within its enticing petals.

Kirsten's expert touch brought me suddenly back to reality and I arched my back, pushing my pussy towards her hands and I rocking my pelvis back and forth. She matched my tempo perfectly and within moments I climaxed again, repeatedly banging my head down onto her carpeted floor whilst frantically, urgently and instinctively finger-fucking her open vagina. I didn't even notice if she came too. All my energy seemed to drain from my body and I felt totally exhausted. My pussy hurt, but a nice sort of hurt, and my neck and tummy muscles ached. Kirsten clambered off me and lay beside me with her arms around my waist and we fell asleep.

* * * * *

Hi, I hope you're enjoying my story! In my next chapter, I get to spend some time in private with Linda and you may like to guess what happens.

Please vote and write a review and if you've enjoyed reading this chapter send me an e-mail and tell me what you especially like. Thanks to all of you who have already posted reviews or sent messages and to all of you who are following my story as it unfolds.

Be patient, take care, stay safe, have fun.

x Julia

12