Pleasure in Control Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julia, will you touch my body?" she asked, adding: "Please?" in a weak and wavering voice.

There goes the rule!

"Tell me where," I countered.

"Touch my breasts and my waist and my thighs, Julia."

"Please ... " I prompted.

"Please, Julia," she added.

It was working.

"Oh, Julia, please touch me and turn me on. And touch my pussy, please Julia. Rub my pussy and make me come. Please." Linda pleaded, obviously enjoying the game.

"No!" I replied. "Remember the rules!"

Linda fell on her knees. Shit, I was enjoying this too.

"But Julia, I need you to cure me with your touch. Will you?"

"No, not yet. We have to break you in slowly. Get undressed." I insisted, sternly.

Linda nodded submissively and I walked across to the hanging cupboards containing stocks of Passionella products.

Linda slipped quickly out of her day clothes and was now wearing just a dark purple Lycra thong. She started to pull it down but I chastised her. "No, keep that on. Here, put this on too." I threw her a corset just like the one that I 'bought' with Rachel in my first week with Passionella. I'll show her 'Pleasure In Control'!

"You'll have to lace me up, ... please," Linda requested, respectfully.

I wrapped the strapless, stiffened silver corset around Linda's waist and under her boobs. I took my time lacing all the hooks and I wondered who was enjoying this more as I pulled tighter. Linda breathed in and helped me by wriggling at the appropriate moments. I also tied her hair up in a ponytail, similar to how she looked last week. Stunning.

"Turn round" I commanded. Linda looked terrific and I allowed her to look in the mirror. She pulled her thong higher on her hips so the straps met the bottom edge of the metalised corset. Her small but attractive breasts swelled upwards from its supporting structure and bobbed slightly as she moved.

"Come here" I indicated, pointing to the twin poles at the end of the room.

"Do you remember the show that Abigail and Vikki put on for me after the Bodystockings launch?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Did you watch us on TV?"

Linda nodded again, and guessed what I wanted her to do. She obligingly stood between the poles.

I took each hand and placed it as high as I could on its pole, which Linda gripped firmly. Then I took some cuffs from the drawer of accessories and anchored her wrists and ankles to the tops and bottoms of the poles. "Wider" I had to insist, and Linda spread her legs so and the cuffs would reach.

"Stay there and hold tight," I demanded. She had no choice and did not object.

"Are you going to touch me now?" Linda enquired. I just shook my head. Cruelty had never come naturally to me but having a willing accomplice brought about a transformation in my personality that simultaneously both shocked and excited me.

I opened the next drawer down and Linda knew exactly what it contained. "Oh, yes" she breathed, softly. I'm not sure if I was supposed to hear.

I took out a long, sleek vibrator and held it up for her to see. "Oh, no" - she spoke louder this time - "please no."

I wiped its length with a sterile cleansing wipe provided just for this purpose, and also loaded a fresh set of batteries, reading aloud from the packet. 'Ultra-high power - long life' I quoted, looking at Linda with a wry smile as she pulled against her restraints.

"I don't think you're ready for me," I suggested, explaining: "I think I need to prepare the way before I can touch you with my bare hands, don't you?" Linda didn't answer.

I stood behind her and tilted her head forward so her ponytail fell over one shoulder. I switched on the vibe and it quietly hummed into life. "Mmmm, nice and quiet. Still, who cares, there's no-one here to hear us, or see us, is there," I remarked rhetorically, using the vibe as a pointer and motioning towards the small, discrete CCTV camera mounted on the ceiling a couple of metres in front of Linda's spread-eagled body. Then I ran the tool down the back of her neck and she tightened then relaxed the muscles in her arms and shoulders.

I ran the it down her vertebrae between her shoulder blades until I met the top of her corset. Walking around to face her, I then ran it along the edge, under her armpit and round to the front of her body.

Her breasts were forced up and outwards by the tight-laced corset and, since her arms were held high on the poles, they had nearly escaped from the silver metalised fabric that struggled to conceal them. That, after all, is not the purpose of a corset. It is to accentuate, lift and support a woman's breasts, to draw attention to them and to make them attractive to her partner. The tops of her areolae were just visible and I wondered if her nipples were erect.

I flicked Linda's ponytail back over her shoulder so it hung down her back. Reaching under her arm with my free hand, I pulled it down, forcing her head back and causing her to arch her spine. Her breasts crept further out of her corset and her (yes, erect) nipples escaped, resting on the top edge and growing larger with the effects of friction. My nostrils filled with her natural scent as her perspiration mingled with the expensive perfume she had liberally applied to her beautiful neck.

I ran the vibe across one nipple then the other in equal measure, trapping them against the top of their supporting corset. They grew fat and hard under my stimulation and protruded even further whilst their owner moaned and twisted, trying in vain to escape my teasing. "We don't want these beauties to run and hide, do we?" I quipped. Linda shook her head, relieved that I had momentarily taken away the source of their torment. I turned it off and shoved it down Linda's front and it nestled silently in her cleavage whilst I walked around behind her again, where she could not see me. I tightened the lacing of her corset further, pulling in her waist by another few centimetres and restricting her already-shallow breathing. Her full, flushed breasts swelled most satisfyingly over the edge of the stiffened material.

I retrieved the slender weapon from between her exposed breasts and caressed it with one hand in front of Linda's gaze, as through I was pleasuring a detached but responsive penis. I knelt in front of her and she looked down at me.

I switched the vibe onto a fast setting and started to run it lightly over her belly, then around the edges of her small thong, the last flimsy protection for her most erogenous of zones. I ran it down the insides of her thighs and back up between her legs to stimulate her bum crack where the tiny triangle of already-damp fabric nestled tightly.

Linda moaned and bucked, but I had only just started. I ran the vibrating wand over the edge of her thong and stimulated her pussy mound through the taught purple fabric. Her pubic hairs escaped around its edges and the moist material folded into her cunt-crack so I could see exactly where to focus my attentions. I slowed down the speed of vibrations and Linda writhed more violently as I teased and caressed the purple Lycra stretched over her labia, and finally her tender clit. I delighted in the effect I was having on her composure as I circled around, over and directly on her sexy bud. Linda strained against her bonds and moaned loudly as I teased her some more until I sensed that her climax was building to breaking point.

Then I stopped, and Linda cried out in frustration.

"Inside me, Julia, please, oh please." Linda whispered to me. "Push it deep inside me."

"In your mouth?" I asked, deliberately misunderstanding, just to torment her and to force her to be more explicit. To my delight, she was; I loved hearing her talk really dirty.

"No, in my cunt, Julia. Fuck my cunt with it. Please."

"But I can't. How can I? You're still wearing your thong," I protested weakly.

Linda cried out in frustration, "Fuck you, Julia. Take it off. Just get it off me, quickly."

"Sure?" I asked.

"Yes," came the firm reply. "Please!"

I turned off the vibe. Linda's ankles were still cuffed to the twin poles of passion so I couldn't pull the thong down her legs, so I grasped the sides and pulled sharply. Linda winced as I ripped the stitching and the delicate token-gesture of a garment came away in my hands. Her pussy was now totally unprotected and exposed to my eyes. It pouted invitingly from between her short, dark pubic hair as I tossed aside the scraps of damp purple material.

Desperately trying to recall the technique that Kirsten had demonstrated on me, I set to work on Linda's glistening pubic hair, her outer and inner lips, her perineum, her bum crack and her clit. She writhed and panted as I stroked and prodded the silent vibrator over her most sensitive concentration of nerve endings.

Then I remembered Kirsten's 1 2 3 4 5 6 - 7 technique, which I re-enacted faithfully. It had the desired effect and I had Linda dangling on a string. The vibe slid in so smoothly I'd swear it never touched the sides. I turned it on and constantly adjusted the speed to deliver a variety of sensations. I kept her guessing to prevent her mind from wandering, lest she should realise that she would previously have found even the thought of what we were doing to be utterly detestable.

Not this time! Linda clutched desperately at the poles and murmured all kinds of requests and obscenities in equal measure.

Then I was sure she was ready.

"Do you want me to touch you now, Linda?" I asked.

She managed a dry, husky "Yes," followed by: "Please touch my pussy, Julia."

Compassionately I picked up my unfinished drink, pulled back her head again, and poured some liquid into her open mouth. Linda gulped as fast as she could but inevitably some spilled over her face and ran down her neck, over her breasts and both onto and into her corset, causing her to squirm.

"You know what this means, don't you," I continued.

Linda spoke more clearly and decisively. "Yes, bitch, of course I do. I want you to touch me. Not with that cold, hard object, with your soft, warm fingers."

I didn't think I could go straight for the kill, straight to Linda's pussy, knowing that this would be the first time any woman would have touched her for several years. So first I gently brushed my hands over the soft curve of her breasts, enjoying the feel of her smooth, warm flesh. Linda seemed to like the sensation as much as I did so I grew bolder as I kneaded and stoked her boobs then dragged the palms of my bare hands across the hard peaks of her nipples. Linda thrust out her chest in encouragement and I responded by first caressing her pink buds, then pulling, squeezing and twisting them. Their owner moaned and sighed words of approval and I savoured the new and wonderful feelings of another woman's aroused, erect nipples between my eager fingers. Linda too was breaking new ground as she allowed me to stimulate her in this way and she closed her eyes as she pulled back her shoulders as if to say, "They're all yours – do what you want."

This was getting serious now, so I motioned to release Linda's wrists, but not her ankles. She did not object so I unbuckled the cuffs and she let go her grip on the poles. I helped her to lie down on the floor and I positioned cushions under her head and hips. I was sweating profusely inside my long leather dress so I unzipped it all the way down the front and eased myself out of its constraining tightness. Linda opened her eyes long enough to see me standing over her in just my uplift half-cup bra and skimpy panties. The time for games was over and I took a deep breath.

Linda shuddered as I knelt between her knees, her legs held wide apart by the remaining ankle cuffs still attached to the bottom if the twin poles. She tensed up for a moment, then let out a long, almost animal moan as I ran my bare hands down her thighs then back up the smooth insides of her legs. She felt fabulous; why had I waited so long to experience the beautiful feel of naked female flesh?

I caressed her tummy then slowly moved downwards and placed my hand on her pussy. It felt warm, wet and inviting. Using all the knowledge I'd learned from Kirsten, combined with years of self-pleasuring, I frigged her the way only another woman knows how, running my fingertips along the fascinatingly intricate folds of her soft inner labia and comparing them to the similar but subtly different feel of my own. Why had I waited so long to stroke another woman's pussy?

I pushed one then two then three fingers into the moist depths of her welcoming vagina and I rubbed her protruding clit, tenderly first then firmly, with the middle finger of my other hand. I drew small circles over her pleasure-button, dragged my fingernail across it, pressed it, squeezed it and flicked it. Why had I waited so long to pleasure another woman's clitoris?

Linda clawed at the floor and lifted her head off the cushions. She grasped at her exposed breasts and squeezed her nipples. She lay back, her legs forcible held apart and her cunt lips and vagina spread wide open, hot, wet, pink and intriguing.

I was frantic with arousal and ready to come myself, excited beyond all self-control by the sight of her hot body cruelly restrained and crushed tight in that gorgeous, narrow corset. Plus her heady aroma, her desperate moans and cries and the cocktail of perspiration and sex-juice that coated my hand and her groin as I furiously masturbated her.

Linda shouted and screamed as she suddenly climaxed. She bucked her hips as the muscles inside her thighs contracted in rhythmic spasms. I pulled my hand away and immediately slid it inside my soaking-wet panties, rubbing my clit with fingers freshly lubricated with moisture accumulated from the vagina of a gorgeous, sexy, lesbian woman who also happened to be my employer. I came moments later and collapsed forward onto her, my shoulders falling between her parted, taught thighs and my head resting on her belly where I felt the dying pulses of her long-awaited orgasm slowly subside.

* * * * *

Linda and I sat talking quietly for some time, about our feelings, about the significance of what we had just done and about the future of Passionella UK.

She kissed me and thanked me as I left the building and I stepped out into the cool night air, filled with a warm sense of achievement and a nursing a hot pussy that needed some more attention before I'd be able to sleep that night.

* * * * *

Write a review, or write to me if you enjoyed this chapter, or even if you didn't. I'll try to reply to all messages. Have fun, stay safe.

x Julia

12