Pleasure in Control Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craving more tit-stimulation, I told Linda to rub herself against my boobs. She dragged purple latex across my breasts, then moved her chest expertly so her own exposed nipples rubbed against mine. If that made her feel the way it made me feel, she must have been very close to orgasm, but she continued to arouse me in this and other imaginative ways until reluctantly I told her to stop. I was ready now and told her to "Fuck my G-spot."

Without hesitation or further encouragement, Linda knelt between my feet. I looked down at her gorgeous streaked auburn-and-bronze hair and her intoxicating rubber-sheathed body; I longed to satisfy her, but this was my turn.

Linda smeared lube along the whole length of the curved glass tool she had chosen, and accurately positioned its tip against my pussy opening. I felt my eager lips part easily as my playmate slowly guided it into my slippery, accommodating hole. Linda gently twisted and probed me with the slender toy. It felt so long as she pushed more and more of its astounding length deeper and deeper into me and I wondered if I could take it all. Unable to see what she was doing I focused on the sensations, and waited.

Linda began to move the dildo in small circles as she searched for my legendary, most sensitive, inner place.

She found it.

She knew she had when I let out an urgent, uncontrollable cry. The feelings Linda was creating inside my vagina were fabulous, unlike anything I had experienced before. They reverberated deep inside me. They were powerful, accentuated by my inability to move more than just my hands, head and feet, and very, very arousing. I pulled against my restraining straps but to no avail. I cried and shouted even though, or maybe because, I knew only Linda would hear me.

My accomplice latched onto my slightest reaction, enabling her to focus her attentions on the exact, most sensitive spot hidden deep inside me, undiscovered until that night. She drew tiny circles, slow, then fast, then slow again. She suspended all movement for what seemed like forever then jabbed my spot with a staccato of short, rapid stabs.

Linda moved her other hand to my clit and I wished she hadn't as the intense sensations from my throbbing, aching bud detracted from the feelings from my G-spot. Then I reminded myself I was in charge.

"No, Linda, don't touch my clit," I ordered, and Linda obeyed at once. I wallowed in the glorious feelings of, of ... Pleasure In Control.

I felt my climax building to unexplored heights. I tried to rock and twist my pelvis to hasten its arrival but I was willingly immobilised. There was nothing I could do but entrust my total satisfaction to the attentive, enticing woman kneeling at my feet.

Linda looked up at me to seek permission, which I gave by a simple nod of my head, and gritted her teeth. She increased the speed of her probing and opened her mouth in tense anticipation.

I thought I would pass out. My whole body was on fire and screamed sex from every pore of my skin. Would my climax never come? How much longer could I survive the excruciatingly intense yet achingly-frustrating suspense of that indescribable moment just before Linda's attentions ... finally ... tipped me over the edge. I tilted my head back and looked upwards as I focused on the express train of pleasure that eventually, unstoppably, plunged deep into the hot tunnel of my cunt, raced through the center of my being and crashed in my head as my emotions let rip in a massive orgasmic explosion of pleasure and release. I screamed as wave after wave of intense climactic release washed over me. I pulled in vain against my strong, tight restraints and streams of perspiration poured down my skin. I was totally helpless and could do nothing to either accentuate or relieve the torment of my orgasm. I allowed the feelings to run their course as my muscles tensed and relaxed involuntarily. I was a passenger, strapped in on a roller-coaster ride, a driverless white-knuckle journey through my own body, and it was fantastic.

Gradually the feelings subsided and I instructed Linda to release me. She unbuckled the straps around my arms first and handed me a towel to mop my brow.

"You do it," I insisted and Linda tenderly dried my face, neck and then the rest of my weak and tingling body.

As she released the last bonds, she looked me intensely in the eye.

"Mistress," she began, "May I come now ... please?"

To my knowledge, Linda had not come once during the whole evening despite the veritable orgy of visual stimulation that had filled PROM. It was now 5:00 am and would be getting light outside. My mind raced as I explored the possibilities.

"Yes, Linda you may," I replied. "You have earned one orgasm. Come with me."

Linda smiled at the intentional double-entendre as I took her hand and led her to the reception area with its darkened windows looking out onto the street.

The building was in darkness and we were alone. Outside, late-night party-goers were making their way home, some walking and some in their stretch limos. They passed by the windows, often glancing towards us then looking away. The smoked glass in the full-height windows meant that we could see out but no-one should have been able to see us inside. Probably, but I couldn't be certain.

I stood in front of Linda, totally naked except for the wide leather clincher still fastened tightly around my waist. I felt so excited, so powerful and so desperate to touch Linda's gorgeous, slender body. I looked her up and down in the half-light; she was still wearing her purple latex top and her perfect nipples protruded enticingly through the apertures, hard and red, begging for attention.

Her long legs were tightly sheathed in shiny latex and the wide suspender straps traced provocatively over the pale flesh of her upper thighs. Only her long, narrow waist, her smooth arms and her finely sculpted shoulders were totally naked and visible to my roving, probing eyes and her exquisitely fine body was separated from her sophisticated business-woman's head by her wide purple leather choker. I wanted more.

"Turn around," I demanded.

Linda stood facing the window, feet slightly apart. One by one I unbuckled the straps across her back and slipped the supple rubber top off her shoulders and down her arms. Linda moaned as her gorgeous breasts returned to their perfect natural shape. I reached around to cup them in my hands and her firm, throbbing nipples pressed against my palms.

I slid my hands down her long, smooth midriff, over her rubber suspender belt and down its long straps to the Passionella logo clasps that attached them to her black glossy stockings. Unclipping them one by one I was soon able to unbuckle the wide purple belt around Linda's hips, letting it to fall in a squeaky heap on the floor at her feet. Instinctively Linda parted her feet a little more and, equally lacking self-control for a moment, I allowed my hands to roam over her hard, flat tummy, my fingertips only stopping when they reached the top edge of her tiny purple thong that dipped deeply at the center to scarcely conceal her pubic mound.

I motioned Linda to turn around and she stood with her back to the window, about six feet back from the large flat pane of darkened glass. Enough early morning light filtered through to illuminate the shape if not the detail of her long straight spine, her long, straight legs, and between them her tight, bare bum cheeks.

Squatting, I gently kicked the insides of her ankles. Linda responded correctly by parting her feet and I placed my hand on the back of her neck, bending her down until her shoulders touched her knees. Linda was very supple, almost double-jointed; she grasped the heels of her shoes and pushed her tight arse high into the air.

The tiny triangle of her thin latex thong stretched taught across her pussy mound. In the filtered daylight I could make out the crack of her cunt-gash and the shape of her clit-ring. I grasped the sides of her thong and pulled them up (which was really down) almost to the edge of her rib-cage, forcing the latex hard into her cunt and tight over the puckered rim of her arse-hole. Linda cried softly and rotated her hips whilst I adored the sight of the tiny purple triangle as it hopelessly struggled to contain the outer lips of her hot, swollen, perspiration-soaked pussy.

A small group of late-night revelers walked past and stopped briefly outside the Passionella building. Were they admiring the artistic, mildly-erotic decorations and logos engraved on the glass? Or were they admiring the sexy exhibition on display inside?

Linda looked up at me from between her ankles, wondering what her mistress would do next. I kept her guessing for a moment whilst I positioned myself beside her. Then I sucked on the middle finger of my right hand until it was dripping wet with my saliva and ran it over Linda's latex barrier, from her anus right along her crack and up to her clit-hood ring.

Linda bucked and cried out and her body shook.

I did the same again, and Linda cried and moaned some more. "Oh, mistress, isn't it my turn to come yet?" she pleaded. I answered vaguely and she let out a sigh.

Linda relaxed a little as I peeled the hot, wet thong from her pussy and pulled it down just below her knees (as far as her parted legs would allow). The tight purple latex contrasted with the black of her rubber stockings as it cut into her soft flesh. A powerful aroma filled the air as her natural musky scent overcame the pungency of the rubber and copious amounts of natural, sticky pussy fluid welled up in her vagina. No longer constrained, her exposed labial lips parted as a long, quiet moan escaped from her facial lips.

"Pull your lips wider apart," I commanded, and Linda moved her hands from her ankles to the insides of her thighs. Reaching out her long fingers, she hooked a professionally-manicured nail under each inner pussy lip and dragged them apart. Her vagina opened wider and more slippery lube escaped and ran down onto her pierced clit hood.

"Shove them inside!" I demanded.

Linda obliged at once, sliding her two index fingers in as far as they would reach, deep into her gaping tunnel. Watching the spectacle over which I had complete control, I ran a finger down over my waist clincher, then slowly down my belly until it curled over my naked mound and landed on my aching clit. For a moment I closed my eyes and felt weak at the knees as an unbelievable sensation hit me. I hadn't realized just how aroused I had become and I nearly climaxed as my finger found home base.

When I reopened my eyes, Linda had her hands on her breasts and was trying to massage her nipples without me noticing.

"No, don't touch yourself!" I insisted, and she moved her hands back onto her ankles.

"You can put your hands on your knees now," I permitted, and Linda partly straightened up, her long spine forming a right-angle with her legs. Linda's firm breasts hung down in perfect hemispheres and her fiery nipples pointed down at the floor in long buds protruding from dark, raised areolae. Linda looked up at me as I moved around above her head. The ring on the front of her choker swung free and gave me an idea.

Taking one of the helium balloons left behind by the hospitality team, I tore off its silk ribbon complete with Passionella logo floor weight. Kneeling under Linda's torso, I reached between her legs and threaded the free end of the ribbon through her clit-hood-ring. Then, pulling it through and up between her breasts I knotted it onto the larger ring on her choker so the weight hung level with her knees, just above her tight-stretched latex panties.

I stood up and walked around behind her again and in the faint daylight, saw the calculated effect of Linda's new adornment. Her every smallest movement caused the weight to swing, transmitting its movements directly to her clit-hood. Linda let out a tiny cry, then picked up the rhythm to maximize her pleasure. She raised and lowered her shoulders a fraction so that the tension from her choker dragged the ribbon back and forth through her clit-ring. I watched mesmerized as her hood was pulled back, momentarily exposing her moist pink bud which then disappeared as her hood encased it again before the ribbon once more pulled it back and her bud peeped provocatively from under its shroud. In addition, the rough surface of the ribbon caused small vibrations to be transmitted to her clit as it slid through her ring.

Worried that Linda would bring herself to her desperately craved orgasm, I instructed her to stand up.

Linda's breasts ran with beads of perspiration and her cheeks were hot and flushed. Her eyes spoke volumes, crying 'how much longer?' Linda fixed my stare and stood facing me. Slowly she rocked her pelvis, rubbing her clit up and down the narrow strip of burgundy silk ribbon whilst moaning softly.

Taking the ribbon like a leash, I led Linda away from the illumination of the windows. With a single sweep of my forearm, I cleared the top of Rachel's desk and helped Linda to lie back on its leather surface.

I pulled Linda's thong the rest of the way down her glossy rubber stockings and off over her shoes. Linda obligingly pulled up her knees and dug her heels into the corners of Rachel's desk. The long silk strand draped down her pussy gash and over the edge of the desk, pulling the ribbon against Linda's clit. She rocked her hips to accentuate the sensations until I chastised her for her disobedience and prevented her from continuing by untying the ribbon from her choker.

Climbing onto the desk, I straddled Linda with my knees either side of her waist and my arse tantalizingly close to her face. Taking the free end of the ribbon I tied it in a loop through one of my nipple rings. Now I could control the movement of the ribbon, whilst sharing the sensations. As I rocked my body back, the ribbon pulled on my nipple whilst sliding through Linda's hood ring and dragging along the length of her slit and over her clit. I sank my bum onto Linda's face and instructed her to lick me.

She did.

She lashed my clit with her tongue, poked it in my cunt hole and ran it over the smooth-shaven soft flesh of my bulging mound. She was highly skilled and knew just how to turn me on. But in between strokes, she moaned and pleaded with me.

"Oh, mistress Julia, won't you make me come too? Please!!"

I dipped my shoulders and allowed the ribbon to slide back down through her gash, enjoying the tension on my nipple ring and the sensations of the friction that were transmitted through the ribbon.

But my orgasm was building deep inside me and I did owe Linda. I untied the ribbon and slipped it through its rings, dropping it to the floor.

Linda sensed what was to come next – it was her. She spread her knees wide apart and I sank my face deep into her pussy.

I licked and nibbled at her inner labia then I sucked her clit-ring into my mouth, biting it between my front teeth and pulling her hood away to expose her hot, pink clit. Repeatedly I let go, making Linda spasm as her hood quickly retracted. I ran my tongue up and along the insides of her thighs as far as the edge of her latex stockings, rubbing my face against the taught, smooth latex then back again to her pussy. The reveled in the feel of the rubber against my face and I reached around her arse cheeks with my hands. I pulled them apart, spreading her anus and her vagina as wide as I could.

Linda was working my cunt with her mouth too as we raced towards our orgasms. Linda's body was hot and alive beneath me and perspiration poured off us to form a deliciously slippery, sweaty layer of aromatic lubricant between our torsos.

Linda slipped her hands under my belly where I could feel them pulling and pinching her nipples, then she moved them onto my bum where she massaged and squeezed and slapped my cheeks. Her muffled groans sent vibrations deep into my cunt and I desperately needed to come but I also wanted to keep my promise – it was Linda's turn.

I took her clit-ring between my front teeth again and gently pulled her hood away from the sensitive bud it tried hopelessly to conceal, then released it and probed under it with my tongue. I moved my mouth down to her entrance and shoved my tongue as far into her open vagina as I could, lapping up copious amounts of delicious pussy juice.

I sensed she was right on the brink and I lifted my face from her pussy for a moment.

"Come bitch, come!" I shouted, half encouragement and half instruction as I gave her the permission she needed. "Fuck you, Linda, let go!" Then I took a deep breath and dived in again, frantically licking and sucking at Linda's gorgeous pouting, quivering cunt.

Finally her hot body tensed and convulsed under me. She turned her face away from my pussy and let out a long, awesomely powerful scream as her long-awaited climax ripped through her. She bucked and twisted and she wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me harder down onto her. She moaned unintelligible obscenities and expressions of satisfaction and she squeezed her thighs together, trapping me head between them to ensure I did not pull away from her orgasmic cunt.

My own pussy was in need of some serious satisfaction by now and thankfully Linda stayed focused. Even as her own climax consumed her, Linda obediently returned her hot mouth to my gash and concentrated on my throbbing clit. It was incredibly sensitive and Linda rolled the tip of her tongue over, under and around my bud, teasing and tormenting me to an even higher state of desperation as I craved the release of another gorgeously self-satisfying orgasm.

It arrived like a clap of thunder, hitting me hard and consuming every corner of my mind and body. I shouted out, arched my back and pressed my cunt down hard against Linda's face as I came. I threw my head back, screamed and, taking my weight on one arm, clasped a breast with me free hand. I squeezed its nipple uncontrollably as I extracted every last ounce of pleasurable sensation from my climax, gyrating my hips and grinding my mound against Linda's sophisticated face.

People in the street must have heard us, but I didn't care. Linda panted and moaned between expressions of satisfaction including: "Oh shit, that was fucking fantastic" and "No-one's ever made me feel like that before." Her body continued to shudder and spasm beneath mine as the last drop of orgasmic energy subsided from her, then she relaxed.

I climbed off Linda and helped her down off Rachel's desk.

I thought she was about to kiss me again, but instead she leaned forward and whispered in my ear: "You are too kind to me, mistress ... " Then, kneeling at my feet, she wrapped her arms around my bum and squeezed, pressing the side of her face against my tummy. Looking up at me, she finished her sentence: " ... and it sure makes a change to allow someone else to be in charge."

"You mean, 'In Control', don't you?"

Linda smiled. "Yes, you've discovered that there really is 'Pleasure in Control'."

**************************

Over the next weeks and months, our lesbian Dominaitrix/Slave relationship strengthened and grew. I moved out of my company apartment and moved into Linda's country mansion home. She gave up her master bedroom (or as we chose to call it, the Mistress bedroom) and we lived together mostly as good friends, adopting our Superior/Subordinate roles by mutual consent. We dressed in ever more wildy exotic clothes that reflected our personae. We equipped the house with bondage and restraint equipment in several rooms and we made frequent use of the Private Rooms at PROM.

Linda confided in me in many ways, telling more about her past, her experiences and her vivid, imaginative fantasies, many of which we enacted during our sexually intense free weekends.