Pleasure in Control Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also revealed that the Passionella parent company in Italy did not exist and never had. Passionella was a complete fabrication, created by Linda solely to satisfy her personal ambitions and desires. She had all the branded clothes made for her to her own designs by small, specialised and very discreet lingerie and exotica manufacturers in the UK. She used the legitimate and highly lucrative business to finance her opulent lifestyle. She attracted and enjoyed the company of many wealthy, beautiful and like-minded women amongst her clients and recruited colleagues and employees primarily to satisfy her own needs and desires as well as those of her customers.

I continued to work for Linda on a number of special projects designed to entice a wider and more varied all-female clientele (with their unusual and seemingly insatiable sexual desires) and to provide adventurous and imaginative ways to meet and exceed their expectations. I also had a lot of fun and learnt a lot about women, especially myself.

**************************

So, now it's finished. Thanks to everyone who's stayed with me and my stories, my fantasies, my fetishes and my recollections all the way though. I hope you've enjoyed the journey as much as I have. And special thanks to everyone who's sent feedback. I seem to have lost touch ;-) with a couple of my girlfriends along the way – please write again, I miss you. I'd love to hear from anyone who wants to share their thoughts with me - about my story and about themselves too.

I have some more stories under way, some connected with Passionella and some not. Keep looking out, keep reading and keep doing whatever it is that I make you feel like doing. And girls, keep wearing that sexy lingerie; what you wear says so much about you.

xxx Julia