Pleasure in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Hayley lay back on the bed, legs spread, obscenely fingering her pussy as Tina rolled herself off of me. She wasted no time crawling between her friend's legs and hungrily sucking on her pussy, presenting herself for me in the doggy position, parting her arse cheeks with her hands in a clear demand for my cock. I positioned myself behind a quickly slid my entire length deep into the fat girl's vagina, loving how her sloppy, wet pussy sucked at my shaft.

After Tina brought Hayley to a shuddering orgasm with her tongue she easily wrestled me to the floor and told me to open my mouth. I did so willingly and was treated to a big glob of saliva and pussy juice that she spat into my mouth, before adding her tongue and giving me more spit to swallow. Hayley took the opportunity while I was pinned to the bed to squat herself over my cock and slide it deep inside; Tina continued to forcefully kiss me while her friend rode me, fingering her friend's exposed pussy and mauling her own tits with her free hands. Sweat ran down all our bodies and mingled with all of the other juices, the air was thick with the smell of sex; it was without a shadow of a doubt the most intense sexual experience of my life.

Tina fed me her pussy juices as she frenziedly masturbated over my face, pushing her fingers to the back of my throat until I gagged; she smeared her cum across my face, calling me every name under the sun; Hayley continued to ride me, fingering her clit and climaxing repeatedly on my cock as she bounced herself up and down, her whole body rippling.

'I think I'm going to piss myself,' Hayley groaned as she bounced herself up and down my throbbing cock. She wasn't kidding either, a moment later she slid herself off of my cock and allowed a torrent of hot piss to blast out, all over me, Tina and the bedding; I opened my mouth to catch what splashed far enough, revelling in the salty, acrid taste. Tina licked her friend's piss from my body, her dark hair matter with piss, cum and other assorted fluids, makeup smeared; she looked just like the fat dirty slut that she was; I just had to fuck her. I stood and manoeuvred her into the position I wanted, bent over the edge of her bed with her big round arse sticking straight up. She buried her head between Hayley's legs and sucked hungrily on her piss soaked pussy; gasping and groaning as I grabbed her fleshy hips and drove myself into her, my heavy balls slapping against her clit. I slid a finger easily into her arsehole and began to finger fuck it as I piled into her again and again. Now Hayley was coming once again in her friend's face and I felt my own climax building from within. Tina's pussy clamped onto my cock as she pushed herself back just as hard as I fucked her, matching each thrust and driving me closer and closer to orgasm. I wasn't even able to announce my impending climax, but the girls must have sensed it as my entire body tensed; preparing to unload.

Just at the last second Tina pulled herself from my cock and both girls dropped to their knees before me, smeared, dripping wet and dishevelled; they squeezed their tits together and vocally pushed me over the edge.

'Give us that cum you filthy motherfucker,' Tina demanded. It was my pleasure to oblige. Desperate to see I forced my eyes to remain open and watched, almost removed from my own body the rush was so intense; time slowed to nothing as I watched my seed blast from the end of my throbbing, purple cock; fly through the air and come down with a splat on the two most fantastic set of tits I had ever laid eyes on. I came harder than I had ever come before in my life; the sheer orgasmic pleasure on the girl's faces as they felt my semen splash on their tits only served to prolong my own pleasure. Their tits, their faces, their hair, coated with my cum as they smeared and rubbed it into their skin; delighting in my offering.

...I was spent...

5

Fuck knows how my wife had slept through it all; all I can say is that those pills must have been enough to take down a fucking elephant because, when I finally recovered my senses enough to make my way back to the room (after laying and embracing those two beautiful goddesses for almost an hour after the act); she was still snoring soundly where I had left her earlier. I showered myself down, knowing that I stank of piss, sweat and sex, before lifting her from where she slept and placing her in bed.

She never suspected a thing and just assumed that she had drunk too much, too quickly. What a fucking holiday! I made sure to add Hayley and Tina to facebook when we got home and they still treat me to the occasional email or cheeky picture, but nothing will take away the memory of that one night on holiday!