Pleasure in Public & Private

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled.

"You can start by undressing us both," she suggested, pulling away from me.

I pulled her zipper up the rest of the way and her leather skirt fell to the floor with a satisfying swoosh. Danielle was wearing the same panties and suspenders that she wore in the store that afternoon and she looked fantastic. I turned around so she could undo my top at the back and she slid it off my arms. She placed her hands on my wrists and I shuddered as she ran them up my arms to my shoulders, then down to the curvaceous tops of my breasts.

"Let me see these beauties again. I've been waiting all evening for this moment," she assured me, and unclipped the front-fastening clasp of my new dusky-pink bra. My boobs spilled out and she cupped them in her hands. My nipples sprang up and formed hard, tight buds between her slender fingers.

"They're lovely, Julia," she purred. "So much bigger than mine, so, well, holdable."

Danielle squeezed and caressed my boobs, spinning me around to face her and squeezing them again. I closed my eyes and absorbed her tender caresses, unsurprised when she began to kiss and suck my nipples. Danielle was a very caring lover, running her tongue over and under them and tracing the outline of my large but quickly diminishing areolae.

"Do you want to untie your present now, Julia?" she asked, stepping back so I could admire her scantily-clad figure. Danielle posed seductively from all sides, pouting and touching herself in numerous and successively more provocative places. Her nipples pressed against her thin top, forming large points in the centre of her delectable breasts and leaving me in no doubt that she was also highly aroused.

But just as I made my move to pull the free ends of her ribbon-ties, she turned away and walked to the far side of the hotel room, out of my reach.

Danielle stood facing me with her hands on her hips with her feet apart as if to signal 'come and get me if you dare'. Her suspender straps reached long and straight down the fronts and sides of her thighs and pulled at the lace tops of her stockings. She moved her hands to either side of her tummy and hooked her thumbs under her suspenders then, as if that wasn't enough, ran her index fingertips up the edges of her satin panties.

"Do you want to unwrap me, and play with me, like a new toy?" she teased. I could hardly speak but managed to exhale a pleading 'yes' and Danielle responded by moving closer to me and gyrating her hips. She tilted her pelvis back and thrust her pussy mound towards me; my nipples grew larger and I felt my own pussy swell and moisten. I wanted her, badly.

Danielle turned her back to me so I could untie her bows. I did. Using my teeth.

Danielle giggled, sighed, then turned around and let her skimpy top fall away.

Her boobs were as lovely as I remembered, and she gave me permission to touch them. They felt even better than in the store and I stroked them and coaxed her nipples into long, tempting teats.

We were now both naked from the waist up, but still wearing our stockings, suspenders and our panties. I could see a dark shadow between Danielle's legs where she had made hers damp and no doubt mine displayed the same give-away sign. I asked Danielle if she'd like me to take hers off, but she declined, saying: "Not yet, you haven't finished playing with these toys yet," and disappeared into the en-suite bathroom. I was unsure why.

I heard her browsing through the soaps and small bottles of toiletries, and she returned clutching a coveted prize.

"Perfect, I wish they always provided this," and twisted off the top. Danielle poured some of the contents into the palms of both hands and started to massage it into my boobs. "Aromatherapy massage oil, this will help you to relax," she announced.

"Relax!" I exclaimed, "How am I going to relax with you rubbing my already-erect nipples with that lovely slippery oil?"

Danielle giggled knowingly and I snatched the bottle from her. I poured a little oil over her breasts and watched as it trickled over her nipples. I placed my palms flat on her boobs and spread the oil over their surface, making sure they were completely covered.

We both knew what was to come next and we moved forward so our boobs pressed together, and we slithered and we wriggled and we squeezed each other in our arms and we enjoyed the wonderful sensations as our lubricated bodies slid seductively together.

Our movements became more urgent and we fell onto the bed, still embracing and with our stock-clad legs intertwined. Danielle lay on top of me and rubbed her warm slippery body over mine. She poured more oil from the bottle onto my abdomen and massaged it into my skin and I tipped some onto her back and roamed my hands all over her upper body until she glistened like a bronze statue in the intense light from the recessed spotlights in the ceiling.

I took hold of both of Danielle's wrists and held them so she was unable to continue. "I want to open my other present now and play with it, I demanded, looking intensely into her eyes. Danielle said nothing, but lay back on the bed with her legs apart. I took that as a Yes.

I unclipped each of her stockings from its suspenders and rolled them off her legs before also removing her suspender belt. Danielle lifted her bum off the bed so I could pull down her panties, but I refused.

"Danielle, you've forgotten, haven't you?" I teased.

"Forgotten what, Julia? I'm desperate for you, can't you tell? Why make me wait?"

I reminded her: "I like to feel my present through its wrapping before I take it off, so I can try to guess what's inside, remember?"

Danielle let out a long moan of deep pleasure and spread her legs wide apart. "Hurry, I'll only give you three guesses."

I ran my hands over the delicate mint-green triangle of satin that barely covered her pussy, then I cupped my hand over her mound, and pressed. Danielle winced, and bucked her hips to try to rub against my hand.

"Oh, it's very soft, and warm. Is it freshly-baked croissant?" I suggested sarcastically.

Danielle grinned sarcastically and shook her head.

I ran my finger along the length of her slit. "No, it's damp and it has a lovely smell. Is it a piece of ripe fruit?"

"Shit, Julia, take off my panties will you!" insisted an increasingly frustrated Danielle.

I pulled at the top of her panties and the damp triangle slipped between her outer lips. Her dark pubic hair curled around its edges and glistened with her juices.

"Oh, I know what it is!" I announced.

"Then you'll know what to do with it," replied Danielle, sounding relieved. She propped herself up on her elbows and spread her knees wide apart then lifted her legs to place her ankles on my shoulders. I panty-frigged her slowly and sensually and Danielle shocked me by climaxing almost immediately. She locked her ankles behind my head and squeezed, hurting my ears, and let out a long, low cry as she tilted back her head. Her breasts swelled and flushed pink and her nipples grew longer and darker than I could have imagined possible.

Danielle collapsed back on the bed and I lay beside her and mopped her brow with the corner of the bed sheet. But she soon sat up and looked at me with a renewed sparkle in her eyes. "I think you'll enjoy this; get off he bed." Danielle had an idea. "Get undressed, whilst I strip the bed," she instructed.

I sat down on a soft chair and unclipped my suspenders. Danielle stopped what she was doing for a moment and unfastened the back of my suspender belt leaving me to pull down my stockings and panties as she piled the duvet, sheets and pillows in one corner.

"There, just as I hoped," she confirmed, gesturing towards the bed. The mattress was covered with just a non-porous cover, of the type to protect it against 'leakages'.

"Climb on!" Danielle continued, and clambered onto the king-size bed next to me, clutching the bottle of aromatherapy oil.

I lay on my back and Danielle poured some oil onto my tummy. She used both of her hands to smooth it outwards, adding more oil until the whole of my torso, plus the insides of my arms and my legs, was covered in oil. Danielle was very caring and sensual in the way she applied the scented oil and had me hot and horny for her.

"Now me," she said, handing me the bottle of oil. I did the same, massaging the remaining contents of the bottle into her smooth skin, spending longer than I needed to on her boobs and her legs. Then, without warning, she pulled me down on top of her.

We writhed and rolled on the bed, our lubricated bodies sliding easily, skin on skin. The feelings were highly sensual and sexually very exciting. I could feel the precise texture of her skin and every subtlety of her bone structure. The oil magnified the different feel of her muscles and her soft flesh as we ground our pussies against each other's thighs as we slid over the smooth covering of my hotel bed.

I came 3 times in all, stimulated by the sounds and smells as well as the feelings I experienced that evening, intertwined with the slender, gorgeous Danielle. At one point, she asked me to lay on my back with my knees bent. I did, and she knelt astride my leg and rubbed herself off against my smooth, shaven shin. I came just watching her firm slender body buck and convulse as she climaxed right in front of me, pinching and tugging at her own nipples and moaning in ecstasy.

When we were spent, emotionally and physically, we shared a deep hot bath and soothed our tender skin and aching muscles, talking like old friends. Danielle helped me to clean up the bed and remake the sheets and pillows. I waved her off from my hotel room door; I was worried about her travelling in the same skimpy clothes she'd arrived in but she reassured me that she would take a taxi home. I slept soundly, blissfully aware of the faint aroma of the oil, and our bodies.

********************************

I hope you enjoyed reading about our sexy encounter. Feel free to leave a comment; have you ever done anything like this? Julia

12