Pleasure in the Pillory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I "enjoyed" an awfully strong-tasting pussy, the smell and taste of her urine harsh and brackish. For several minutes the athletic black woman worked on my face, as my mistress gave me another fucking with the dildo, before removing it with a plopping sound from my soaking pussy.

Then my first hour of punishments was over. The two women knelt and removed my wrists and ankles from the straps which had imprisoned them, and I was allowed to stand and walking around, rubbing life back into my hands and feet.

After this, Patricia pointed to a piece of metal equipment on the table on the opposite end of the sun lounger. "Get it, Charisma," she ordered and the black woman moved to the table.

"Now, my darling," she said, smiling at me, "it's time for your outdoor pillory. You see, the one inside is a bit too big to bring out here, so I've gone to great trouble to get a new pillory – one for your tits. Isn't that kind of me?"

I looked at the sinister piece of equipment and the evil look on Charisma's face as she approached me with it in her hands.

Somehow kindness wasn't the word I had in mind.

To be continued.

12