Pleasure in the Sun Ch. 01

Story Info
Sun lover knows she's being watched.
663 words
3.97
32.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something so sensual about the feel of the sun and your skin. And I have been a Sun worshiper for a very long time. I find myself being drawn to it, and any spare time that I have, I will spend there.

I enjoy my oasis in the sun. I have a pool that looks down upon a canal. I have a privacy fence goes around the sides and due to the canal my neighbor behind me is the only one who can see in my yard.

I had spent about an hour outside enjoying the sun's rays on my naked body. Letting my mind wander. I decided to come back inside and get something to drink.

While inside, I looked out my kitchen window and saw my neighbor sitting on his hill looking toward my pool. Last summer, we had had any brief encounter over the canal. In one of my moods, I was outside in the pool with the phone to my ear enjoying the jet hitting my clit. Sometime during my throes of passion, I looked up and saw my neighbor watching me. He seems to be enjoying himself almost as much as I was. So when I saw him sitting outside on his hill, I knew that he was waiting for me.

I decided I would play. So I grabbed my towel wrapped around me, walked outside as If I had not seen him, dropped my towel and walked into the pool.

When I stood out in the shallow end resting my elbows on the concrete, my neighbor decided to talk to me.

"How are you today?"

"Fine, thank you."

"The water looks nice."

"Feels wonderful."

"Are you off today?"

"Yes, every Monday."

"Well that's good to know."

I stood up straight and fell back into the water. As I did, I heard a gasp from him. I played In the water for a bit and decided to go back inside. As I bent over for the towel, I noticed that part of it was very wet, so I decided not to wrap it around me and just dragged behind me. I waved my neighbor and went inside.

As I walked In the door, my phone rang. It was an online pal of mine. I told him the story of my day. He asked me how brave I was. I laughed. He said, "I want you to go outside naked, bring the phone with you, lay on your lounge and let me make you cum."

I looked outside the neighbor had gone back in. He said, "don't worry, if he sees you back after he will come out. Trust me."

So I walked back outside with the phone to my ear, laid down on the lounge chair and slowly started playing with my nipples and running my hand up and down my body. I was enjoying what I was hearing and wasn't paying too much attention to my neighbor. But I began to hear moaning, and I turned to look. He was sitting down on his hill with his cock in his hand stroking it gently. I told my friend about this and it turned him on. The more turned on he got, the more turned on I got, and the more turned on the neighbor got.

Soon I was moaning so loud you could have heard me over the sound of the plane passing over. I came so hard. I looked over at my neighbor and he was stroking harder and harder. I took my hand for my pussy, and started sucking my fingers. I watched him as he stroked his hard cock. He came so hard his whole body shook.

I smiled at him, waved, got up and walked into the house.

As I got ready for work the next day. I looked out my kitchen window again to see my neighbor. I imagine I will be seen much more of him on my days off.