Pleasure Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"What is it?" I asked still concerned.

"Oh, it's so maddening." Her voice cracked and I knew she was trying to keep herself from crying again. "It's just I haven't stopped long enough to pump today and well...and this morning I was running late and forgot my pads...my breasts are leaking..."

"Leaking?" I asked. I was totally dumbfounded.

"Yes. I lactate."

I was too surprised to say anything. I never took into consideration she might have an infant when I offered her a place to stay. Reality slapped me right across the face when it dawned on me I knew nothing about this woman. This was totally a horse of another color, children were precious and cute and needed in order to continue our species. I just wasn't sure if it was a direction I wanted to go in within my life's goals.

"May I see?" My curiosity was getting the better of me once I recovered from my initial shock.

Evelyn turned back towards me and looked around wordlessly asking if it was safe.

"It's okay. We are totally alone. Dr. Westminster is teaching a class and I've locked the front door."

She walked back over to the couch, sat down and turned towards me. Slowly she took her jacket off. The front of her white silk blouse had matching hockey-puck sized wet spots around her nipples that had stained the fabric. With no shyness whatsoever she unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped the front closing lace bra letting her massive breasts spill free of its constraints.

"They are...you are simply exquisite," I said cupping the leaking mammoth globes in my hands. "Your child is very lucky to have a mother that cares so much to breastfeed."

"No child," Evelyn said staring at me, "I just love lactating and sharing my milk with others...with people I...uh...you know...with lovers..."

Oh.My.G0d! I was in heaven and never wanted to leave.

"May I?" I moved to her without waiting for an answer and sucked her large nipple in my mouth. I was instantly rewarded with a gush of warm, sweet milk. Evelyn let out a deep moan and pulled me tighter to her breast.

"I'm overloaded right now." She said in a deep low sexy voice I hadn't heard before which only served to make me wetter. "G0d, I love having them sucked...it's been so long...too long" She moaned wistfully. "Yes...please suck my teat harder...that's it..." Her whole body seemed to be vibrating. I felt her hips rocking back and forth and a quick moment later her hips lifted off the couch and she let out a sexy orgasmic moan. A flow of milk shot into my mouth at the same moment Evelyn's orgasm overtook her. It was an unexpected moment I knew I would relish for the rest of my life.

I pulled away and looked at her.

"Please, we have to be naked. I need to touch every part of your beautiful body." I cried grasping at my clothes almost ripping them from my body. My mouth found hers. Our tongues intertwined sharing that first wonderful kiss and professing the lustful desires we both felt. Our clothes soon became our archenemy, keeping us from each other.

Finally naked, we took a long moment to press our bodies against each other while our mouths were still drawn together in an endless kiss. I spent close to twenty-five years of life never feeling completely whole. The moment I felt Evelyn's body against mine, miraculously everything in my life fell into an orderly place. She was that missing piece I thought I'd never find.

I tried my hardest to go slowly but I was on fire with my desires to taste her. I'd had her mouth and her glorious teats, now I wanted her pussy. She didn't hesitate a moment to open her long lovely legs letting me see her perfectly shaved, drenched pussy. I buried my face between her legs and inhaled her heavenly scent. My tongue was lapping up the wetness from her orgasm pushing her into a second more powerful one. Oh, thank heaven! She was a gusher! She was all my dreams come true wrapped up in one beautiful package. I was rewarded with a mouthful of her succulent juices which I quickly lapped up silently begging for more. My mouth covered her clit and sucked it gently, elongating it, uncovering it to let my tongue masturbate the tiny penis-like appendage. Evelyn was writhing on the couch her moans filled the small room we occupied.

With her clit firmly entrenched in my mouth, and two fingers deep in her tight pussy I opened my eyes and looked up at her. She was a heavenly sight to behold. Her hair had come loose from the tight bun she'd been wearing and had fallen below her shoulders and across her still leaking breasts. Milk was leaking down her flat stomach and was mixing with her pussy juices, giving me a doubly enticing treat.

"Cum for me," I moaned, vibrating against her clit. "I want all of you."

She leaned back and took her nipples between her fingers and started milking them, dripping and shooting milk everywhere. Her body arched to my mouth and a moment later she complied fully and gave me the orgasm I wanted. She was squirting her treasured liquids deeply in my mouth at the same time her pussy drenched my hand with her sweet nectar. I buried my face fully in her, lapping up every drop of what she offered me.

Silence overtook us. Evelyn lay on the sofa, her legs splayed open, her body depleted of every ounce of strength. I was still between her legs licking whatever remnants of her heavenly juices from whatever part of her body I could. When I was satisfied her pussy was cleaned, I laid across her, my pussy to her pussy and moved back to her breasts and sucked her nipple back in my mouth.

"Move in with me." I finally said. It wasn't a question, it was a demand. I never wanted to let this woman go. Before she could even speak my mouth found hers and I kissed her with the overwhelming passion I was feeling towards this gloriously beautiful woman.

Evelyn responded the only way she could, pulling me tighter to her and pressing her mouth harder against mine. It was her way of telling me she felt the same way. "Yes." She finally said raising her hips to mine and sealing us together, pussy-to-pussy.

Evelyn's hotel was a forty-minute drive from where I lived. She told me she needed time to pack her things and check out of the hotel. She was almost dressed. I was still buck naked lying on the sofa, my finger running lightly over my clit. Watching her. Wanting her again. Wishing we didn't have to be apart. Even it was just for a little while. When I finally stood, I took her hand in mine and touched it between my legs.

"You can't have this until you get to my place. I hope that gives you the incentive to get there quickly." I rubbed my wetness into the palm of her hand and brought it to her face. She took a deep breath and licked her tongue over my juices.

"I could just come over now and get my things later."

"No...I want you to wake up tomorrow morning in my arms knowing you are home." To demonstrate, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her luscious lips again before sending her on her way.

*-*

My house was a ten-minute drive from the office. It was the house I grew up in and inherited when my mother passed away. Thomas, my roommate, was sitting in the living room with a young man named Dillan.

Thomas was a Dominant, and besides his full-time job, for a select few wealthy men, he trained willing males prior to them making their final submission. Thomas was fastidious when he was training a new man. A few days earlier, his newest trainee was delivered to our house by a muscular man who carried in an extra-large dog crate with Dillan nestled quietly inside. Thomas secured the puppy with a collar and leash and led the cute as a button young man out of the crate and around the living room.

"I stood witness to his Master popping his cherry two days ago," Thomas said having the young man sitting with his back straight, his paws on his thighs and his legs spread wide. "His Master has a nice cock, long and thick...but nowhere near my size. He loved feeling his Master's cock slide into his virgin ass, didn't you pet?" Dillan licked Thomas' hand, his way of saying yes. "He hadn't even been taught the proper way to beg yet but somehow he let his Master know he wanted more. His Master emptied his seed deep in his ass three times, once to take his virginity, once to affirm he was now his property and once to show his dog that his Master didn't tire easily and he shouldn't either."

Thomas looked at me and laughed.

"You know when untrained puppies get excited sometimes they tend to piddle uncontrollably...well, Dillan was dripping his precum and shooting his load uncontrollably. Every time his Master stroked into him something would be dripping out his cute little dog-dick...show us your dog-dick Dillan."

Dillan spread his legs and let us see his pristinely shaved, rock-hard cock. He wasn't the least bit shy or hesitant. The young man came up short in the manhood department, but that didn't stop a long string of precum to balance off the head of his cock.

"I bet you'd like to feel cum bubbling up that shaft and shooting again, wouldn't you?"

Dillan rose on his haunches, lifted his arms from his thighs and started doing a little doggy-dance.

Once again Thomas looked at me and laughed.

"You have to see this." He turned to Dillan and nodded and said, "Do it."

Dillan lay on his back and placed his legs under his armpits, a moment later he shifted until he appeared to be folded in half. His mouth was within an inch of his cock waiting on Thomas to give him the signal it was okay. When he got the nod he sucked his cock into his mouth all the way down to the root.

"He really is a dog," I said, "he can lick his own balls, just like a dog."

"Do you want to see him come, it's a sight to behold," Thomas asked. I nodded my head I did.

"Not in your mouth boy, over your face, when you are done shooting put your cock back in your mouth and suck until you are hard again."

Ah, to be eighteen again. Dillan's orgasm covered his face and still, he was coming. We could see his balls contract with each hard pulse of cum that shot from his less than average cock. When his orgasm passed he took his cock in his mouth again letting us see him licking his long tongue over the full length of his shaft before he closed his lips around his cock and started sucking himself hard again.

During his training Thomas wouldn't fuck the young man. Trainers never fucked other men's property. In the community Thomas lived in he was one of the most respected and sought-after trainers but more importantly, they trusted him with their precious cargo. For his time and effort, Thomas always received a plain white envelope filled to capacity with hundred dollar bills. As far as I knew Thomas never negotiated a price or counted the money, he simply placed it in a drawer in his bedroom, there if he ever needed extra money. The fact that he had a drawer full of money exemplified that training these willing young men wasn't about the money, it was about the pleasures Thomas received and the satisfaction that another perfectly accomplished submissive was created.

I learned a lot about BDSM from Thomas, especially that it's a 'to each his own' philosophy. Some people like torturous pain, other got off putting their submissives in girly lingerie and little bows in their hair. Dillan's Master was into pet-play. The only commonality Thomas' young trainees shared was they loved to have their asses filled, enjoyed sucking cock and loved pain.

This was the second 'dog' Thomas was training for him. When he was finished and the young man went back to his Master he would know whenever a collar was slipped over his head he would be a perfect dog. He would also be trained to accept the grueling punishments and pain his Master like to inflict on his human pets. Dillan's Master loved leather belts, especially the sound of leather snapping across their bare ass.

He especially loved rising early in the morning and having his submissives kneeling before him while he oiled the belt he was going to use on them that evening. It was all about building the anticipation. Thomas' job was to get the young man accustomed to pain without reaching the level his Master would use, that was reserved solely for him.

As odd as it sounded, when I first saw him training a pet I was abhorred by it, but as time went on and I saw how much the person being trained loved being treated like a dog, I did a three-sixty. I was almost happy when Dillan arrived, it would mean for a week or so we would have another pet under the foot.

Thomas' legs were spread wide and his ass was on the edge of the sofa. Dillan was alternating between licking Thomas' balls and ass, taking silent cues from Thomas. An anal plug tail was wagging almost furiously and humming softly keeping his cock hard and dripping. If all that wasn't enough Thomas had secured Dillan's balls between two pieces of Plexiglas hinged with tightening screws. The young man was exceeding Thomas' expectations which made Thomas happy and sad. Happy that he produced another flawless submissive and sad that he would be leaving Thomas sooner than he anticipated or wanted.

Thomas was gay and as much as I wished he was bi-sexual because he had a cock to die for, he made it clear to me from the very beginning he only enjoyed men. As far as Thomas was concerned, women were beautiful creatures to be treated with the utmost of respect. He simply had no inclination to go that way. In addition, Thomas was a disciplinarian and no woman ever deserved to be punished the way Thomas enjoyed punishing men.

We were both open about our sexuality and thought nothing about walking around the house naked or having sex while the other watched. After all, we shared the same man. I saw the spark between Stephen and Thomas when I introduced them. It was two nights later that I woke up in the middle of the night to find Stephen's side of the bed empty.

It wasn't difficult to find them, all I had to do was follow Stephen's familiar moans which were echoing throughout the house. They were in the kitchen enjoying a midnight tryst. Thomas had Stephen leaned over the counter taking him from behind. He was stroking his horse-size cock slowly in and out of Stephen's ass, savoring the new and tight ass, and spanking him at the same time. I always loved watching Thomas with men, but there was something about him fucking Stephen that ignited something deep inside of me. The minute Thomas pulled Stephen to him and emptied a magnum size load deep in his ass, I was on him milking his orgasm from his swollen needy cock. There was no rest for Stephen that night. The moment I was impaled on Stephen's cock, Thomas took a moment to wash his cock and put it in Stephen's face. Stephen happily took as much of Thomas' gargantuan length in his mouth. It was the closest I'd ever been to Thomas, but I respected him enough to keep my hands on Stephen and let him and Stephen have their man-space.

As soon as the three of us reached our pinnacles I moved away and Thomas went back to Stephen's ass for seconds...and then thirds. I was still young and naïve enough that I hadn't fully felt the raw the emotions of jealousy or envy, but somewhere around four in the morning, I watched Thomas lay his body of Stephen's in the missionary position.

What they shared in those few minutes wasn't lustful fucking, it was romantic love-making. I'd never seen Thomas kiss anyone before, but the kissing he and Stephen shared let me know that Stephen and I would never have a loving relationship, it would always only be about the sex.

By five-thirty we were showered and had slipped outside to watch the sunrise, only this time there was three of us huddled under the comforter.

Stephen's submissive nature and love of big cocks made for a perfect coupling between the two men. Stephen more than enjoyed Thomas brand of sadism and sex, but they also shared a somewhat romantic relationship as well. Stephen was the only man that I knew Thomas dated. They had a shared love of the arts, especially opera, something I didn't care for and held season tickets to the San Francisco Opera. On 'date' nights as they called it, there was no BDSM and they always went out for a nice dinner, theater and then spent the night at Stephen's elegant Russian Hill home. In confidence, Stephen told me that Thomas even bottomed on occasion and was extremely romantic, a far cry from the indomitable Master I always saw.

Thomas had no problem letting me watch him put Stephen through his paces. There was even the rare occasion Thomas would come into my bedroom and watch us together. Thomas lived in a very black and white world and could never grasp onto the concept of bisexuality, you were either straight or gay, but he somehow, in his narrow vision accepted that Stephen enjoyed women as well as men. Sometimes he would masturbate or have Stephen suck him while I rode Stephan's cock. As long as I kept my hands off Thomas, which I mostly did, he didn't mind doing the occasional three-way with us.

I sat in a club chair opposite the sofa and watched Dillan lapping at Thomas for a few minutes. I loved to watch rimming, it was so hot to see a sexy tongue licking over a twitching, wanting hole. I knew this foreplay was simply the appetizer and would eventually lead them down to the basement where the young man would be subject to the full brunt of Thomas' dominating sexual nature. Thomas' balls were heavy with his desires and I knew the young man would feel the pain of some type of punishment and eventually his mouth would be full of Thomas' multiple orgasms.

The only drawback to training was Thomas couldn't fuck the men. Stephen always made sure to clear his schedule when Thomas had a trainee under our roof. His fucking was more spirited and he came in gallons. I know as much as Stephen looked forward to being with me, knowing there was a puppy in the house, he looked forward to Thomas' cock more than anything.

"I met someone," I said finally when I knew Thomas was getting ready to move his ward to the basement. Dillan's mouth was full of Thomas' balls. The moment he heard my voice he held himself stock still waiting to see what Thomas was going to do.

"Well done." He answered back in his stiff-lipped, brusque British accent.

"She's amazing...I've asked her to move in."

For the first time since I arrived home, Thomas broke eye contact with Dillan and looked up at me. The moment Thomas took his eyes off him, he stopped what he was doing and assumed his submissive stance with his head to the floor and his ass high in the air and his tail wagging distractingly at me.

"Go downstairs and wait for me. Chose two toys you think I want to play with and be ready to place them at my feet when I arrive. If you choose wisely I will use them, if you don't I will choose and I promise you won't be happy." Before the young man could even move Thomas stopped him again. "There are also six tall glasses of water waiting for you. I want to see that you've drunk two of them by the time I join you. Today we start your golden training and it will start with you lying on your back, holding your cock to your mouth and pissing in it."

If it was even possible Dillan's doggy tail was wagging even faster over his uncontained excitement. He never stood. On hands and knees, chin to the floor, he slowly, awkwardly and most likely painfully slid his body across the floor and out of our sight.

"I love the command you have over men," I remarked looking towards the basement door. The young man was navigating his way down the stairs, still on hands and knees, one step at a time, knowing full well what was in store for him.

"Why?" Thomas asked ignoring my comment.

"Why do I like your command or why did I invite her to move in?" I batted my eyes at him sweetly letting him know I wasn't going to be intimidated by his dominance.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers