Pleasure Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what she wanted me to do, so I got down on my knees and waited, watching every little swing of the golden hoops on each side of her beautiful, innocent face.

At first she closed her eyes and sighed, letting the end of the leash pass through her hands. It was as if keeping me at her feet brought her the same pleasure it gave me. After a while she opened her eyes and touched one the hoops.

I wanted to bark.

"Come." She tugged at the leash. "You can take care of my feet while we wait."

I had no idea what we were waiting for, but I hoped it wouldn't happen for a long, long time. Just crawling the few remaining feet over to the base of the throne felt marvelous. I didn't need the pull of the leash to guide me, but I loved that she used it. The collar was rigid, hard, tight, and made me feel I belonged to Flame with my every breath.

Her shoes, the black ones with the heels too thin and tall for the garden, were as clean as if they had been polished just after she came in. Had I done it and already forgotten about it?

I looked up at her, towering above me on her throne. My Goddess.

She gave me a most imperious smile. "Take off my shoes, pet."

"Yes, Flame," I said.

"Lady Flame," she said.

"Yes, Lady Flame."

I reached for one of the shoes, but she kicked me with the other one. Harder than necessary to be playful, but not too hard not to still be elegant.

"With your teeth, pet," she said. "Animals don't have hands."

Animals don't, and I was an animal. And I loved the taste of the leather on my lips and tongue, loved it because it belonged to Her, loved it for being so close to Her skin, the skin I was not worthy of touching.

The shoes were tied with bows with pairs of silken bands across her insteps. I had to bend down with my lips and teeth and grovel for a long time before I was able to properly catch one of the ends and pull the knot open. I was allowed to loosen the other one when she shifted on the throne.

"Are you done, pet?" she asked when I looked up at the golden hoops that she had been so wonderful as to mesmerize me with.

"Yes, Lady Flame," I said.

"Good. Then take them off and put them beside your throne. One by one."

She didn't have to tell me not to use my hands. I used my cheek and nose to push them off, then lifted them with my mouth as gingerly as a mother wolf does her puppies. I wouldn't miss the chance of smelling and tasting the leather once again. Besides, what dog wouldn't do this for his mistress?

"What now, pet?" she said as I returned to kneel before her.

Was I allowed to speak? Really?

"I... May your pet kiss your feet?"

"Ooo... That was my plan as well, pet. But I have changed my mind. I think I will use you as my footstool. You don't mind me resting my feet on you, do you, pet?"

It was, as far as I was concerned, the best idea she had had since she blessed me by wearing those earrings.

Her ankles were dainty and light, and she wrapped them around my neck so that I could kneel with my head up and just look at her beautiful face.

And she, she looked back at me, fingering the end of the leash, letting her ponytail slip through her hand, moving her head just a little to make the earrings shift and sparkle in the red light.

"I own you now, pet," she said. "You didn't listen to Lady Deep Shadow. You tried to free that charming spy Poppy, and now I own you. You had your chance to become her consort, but Lady Deep Shadow will never trust you now. Not without me and my leash. Not without the mancatchers." She fingered her left hoop.

Is it possible to get caught in a trance just by watching a woman fiddle with a circle of gold? I didn't think such thoughts at the time, though. I just thought: 'Won't you please do it again, my Goddess!'

She didn't. She just sat there and looked at me, and we were both content for a long, long time.

-

Later, there were sounds behind me, but didn't turn around. I was facing my Goddess, so how could I? There was a voice speaking. Lady Deep Shadow. How could I feel anything towards her when all my attention and my life was given to Her on the throne?

"I saw your signal. So... He did it. I am so disappointed. By the Wild, it's treason!"

"He tried to do it," my Goddess said. "But what could he do without your help? Rip her out of the ground?"

"Idiot man! Do the mancatchers work?"

"Oh, yes. Perfectly. He let me put the yoke on him as if it were a medal. Good, eager pet. Look at him kneeling. He's so beautiful."

"You traitor!" Lady Deep Shadow said.

Did she speak in an angry voice? Perhaps. Did she speak to me? Maybe. I didn't turn around. I was watching my Goddess.

"Look at me, you traitor!"

Why would she think I could ever listen to her, or anyone else, with my Goddess near?

"Flame! Give me the mancatchers! I want him to look me in the eyes!"

"Not so fast," my Goddess said. "He's your Pleasure Knight, remember? You can punish him all you want, just keep him alive and able to fulfill his destiny. You got to find a way to control him."

Lady Flame stopped speaking to the other person and regaled me with her attention. "You do want to be controlled, don't you, pet?"

"Yes!" I put all my devotion and love into the yell.

"Then jump up and put your feet on the armrests!"

She cracked the leash as if it were a whip. I didn't feel it tugging as I was already busy finding my balance after leaping onto the two slim, polished, and engraved armrests on each side of her body.

She fingered something hanging down under the armrests, and I noticed that she was attaching a chain around my left ankle. Then another one around my right. Why? I wasn't going to make move unless ordered to.

"Bend down, pet," she said. "Bend down. I don't want you to tower above me. No, pet. Not like that. No resting on your knees. You are a strong, young man, you can endure an uncomfortable position for a little while. Do it for me, pet?"

I could, and I would. She wanted me to.

"Now, grasp the top of the throne. Both hands. Stick them into the cavities in the thorny canopy. Very good, pet. Very good."

I was still sort of towering above her. Leaning over her, to be precise. Her hands felt my thigh and buttocks up and down. I waved my rod back and forth, trying to show it to her, hoping she would notice it.

"You hard, pet? Are you needy now?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Then why don't you bring it closer, and I will give it a kiss."

Lust somehow penetrated my insatiable desire to only obey my Goddess, and it was that lust that almost made me break my spine bending forward while she giggled and shied away from my throbbing, eager member. At last, when I felt I could take it no longer, she deigned to give me what I craved. A small touch of her lips.

"One more, pet?" she asked as I drew back, sobbing with pain and delight.

"Yes!" I croaked. "Please, Goddess!"

"Oh? Oh, you're such a good, good pet. I will be good to you in return. Come closer."

I did, and this time she didn't twist away from me. Instead she began to shower my head with small kisses, to brush her lips up and down the shaft, to flick her tongue at it.

"Do you see, Lady Deep Shadow?" she asked after a while, putting a small hand on my belly to keep my rod a few inches away from where it so desperately needed to be. "He hasn't even noticed that I have taken the mancatchers off. You can control your Pleasure Knight through his rod, not just the hoops."

She was right. Her ears were naked. I didn't care. I needed more kisses.

"Let me demonstrate." Flame pulled her ponytail, which had its own way of controlling me, up from behind her back. Then she slapped me with it.

"Sir Weed?" she asked and let the strands circle my rod. With the other she did something to the chains that locked my legs.

I must assume I groaned in the affirmative, because she went on. "The door is open, Sir Weed. Perhaps you would like to jump down and run away as fast as you can? Break free? But if you do, I will not be able to do this..." The hair caressed me like ten fingers wearing silken gloves. "...anymore. What do you think, Sir Weed?"

Somewhere deep inside, Sir Weed thought that he was making a huge mistake by begging her not to stop. It was hard to hear him, though, for the Pleasure Knight was screaming at him to shut up and not spoil the fun.

"...!" I said.

"I didn't catch that, Sir Weed."

"Do it!"

"Do it, who?"

"Please do it, Lady Flame. Please touch me!"

"He's pathetic," Lady Deep Shadow said from somewhere close by.

"He's just a man. Cute, sweet, lovely. Ruled by his lust like all men. Poor Poppy. No-one is going to come rescuing her anytime soon. All because this hot-blooded Wanderer couldn't get enough of this. And this." With every syllable she slapped my manhood with her hair. "And this."

I felt like crying, felt like burying myself in the nearest ditch, then piss on my own grave. I didn't cry. Of course I didn't.

I groaned, gasped, and begged.

And Flame, she did what she had promised. Took me deep inside her mouth and gave me about twenty heartbeats of intense pleasure in which my rod jerked and jumped and squirmed and filled up her mouth.

When she was done, she slid down off the chair and disappeared from view.

Two things struck me at once. One was my conscience, which wanted me to run until my heart burst or I escaped this horrible House. The other thing was a terrible cramp from bending in an uncomfortable position for far too long, listening to the call of my pole instead of the complaints of muscle and sinew.

That delayed my hasty retreat for some time. When I finally was done with the painful acrobatics of poetic justice, I turned around only to see my Goddess standing in the doorway, looking at me.

-

She was tall, she was dark-skinned, she had long cascading curls, and she was wearing the blessed golden hoops.

"Now it's just you and me, Sir Weed," the woman I had once thought of as just Lady Deep Shadow said. "No! Don't get down on your knees. Stand still!"

I didn't move a single muscle. Couldn't. Didn't want to. Instead I just followed her flushed face with my eyes and wondered how she would let me worship her. All she did now was shake her finger at me.

"You! Sir Weed! You dare..." She took a pause, looking away. Unhappy.

That worried me. "Please, my Goddess," I said. "Please let me help! If there is anything I can-"

"But you ruined it! You decided to help that bitch!"

"Please, I won't do it again. Please, I will kill her for you? Please, I-"

"Please? Please? That's just the mancatchers talking."

"Please, my Goddess?"

"Stop saying that! I can't believe I let Flame talk me into... I can't do this!" She sat down on some kind of furniture. A couch or bed, as if I was able to care.

Then she took the strange earrings off and looked at them as they lay gleaming on her palm.

I felt as if I had suddenly been thrust into a shady tent after staring at the sun for hours. The rings were sexy, no doubt about that, but they were hardly enough to... Why was I wearing a collar and leash?

I reached up to take them off. And found I couldn't. I tried to tear them off. Couldn't. Not with all of my strength. There was some kind of lock on the collar, engraved with a sigil of sorts, but my fingers just couldn't get a grip on it.

My eyes followed the leathery leash and found that it was fastened to a ring at the base of the horrific throne.

Dark iron or ebony it was. Deep purple, velvet cushions. Red, evil gems gleaming. Carvings that suggested blood, captivity, torture. Flame's work. I was glad she was no longer with us. Who had put this monstrosity in my room? She? I?

For this was indeed the cell I had woken up in after my surgery, but the leash was too short to let me leave it. It wouldn't snap no matter what I did to it. I knew it. The throne wouldn't budge however much I tried to lift it. I knew it. Lady Deep Shadow also knew that. But did she know that I knew? Should I break down, try to free myself, fly into a rage, or see if I could draw upon my vast experience from the theater and fool her?

"What just happened?" I sat down next to her on my bed. I could reach that. And the toilet, thank the Lady. "I am so confused."

"If you say so." Her face was closed. There was something seriously wrong with this woman.

"On the one hand," I said, "you have been so kind and understanding with me. Helping me with..." I motioned towards my white snake. That fool was sure to stick his head up again soon. Even now when I, in effect, was fighting for my life.. "Offering me anything I could wish for. Becoming my lover, my friend. But..." I swallowed and tried to make my eyes flit from side to side the way a repentant sinner might. "...when I saw that girl, Poppy. She was... I mean, she's a spy and deserves a good whipping, but that tree... It was so..." Here I had to choose my words carefully. "...strange to me."

Lady Deep Shadow looked at me for a long, long time. I tried to give her the earnest-puppy eyes.

"As so you decided to betray me? That... You deserve to be chained up like an animal! If I didn't need you... How could I ever forgive that kind of treachery?"

"I guess," I said after my brain had tumbled a thousand possible answers around and shaken one out, "that I just haven't lost all commitment to my old life. I am a Wanderer and an intensely loyal person. All my adult life is supposed to be spent bringing Glory to the Hill. Now you have offered me a chance at a more worthy life, but I still cling to the old one."

"You do, don't you." She edged a few inches closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

I could have killed her right there and then, but it would not amount to anything. Other than being subjected to whatever Flame could think of when she eventually returned.

"All right, my Pleasure Knight," she said. "I will give you one last chance, like Flame advised me to. But I don't trust you yet, and I am not going to take the leash off."

"So, I either have to stay here in the room, or be led around the garden like a dog?" It just slipped out of me.

"You think I am being too strict with you?" That was not a yes/no question. That was a 'no' question.

"I just want to earn your trust again."

"Oh, you will be given many chances to do that. Look, I will even make you a promise. When I am satisfied that you are true, I will let Poppy die. Then you come with me and eat the fruit of her tree. Agreed?" Her eyes were soft again, as if we were two lovers whispering compliments and secrets to each other over a romantic dinner.

"Agreed," I said.

"Good, good," she said and let the other hand trail down my belly until I started to curse my insatiable body. "I am sure we can work this out in a very short time, my Pleasure Knight. And I really do have a soft spot for you, you know." Her hands did things to me that made me stop cursing. "A very soft spot," she whispered in my ear as the hand on my shoulder teased itself down my back to caress my buttocks. "And you have this thing for me." She slapped my manhood playfully.

"I want..." I said, feeling every sensible emotion being sat on by the urges of the caveman. "I want to be inside your soft spot. I want to kiss you and run my hands through your hair and knead your breasts and do you and do you until I am soaked in sweat!"

"Then do it, my Pleasure Knight! Do me like a man should do his woman!"

After that we stopped talking. Our mouths were busy being pressed together. Every breath we drew was needy and gasping and late as if we were both suffocating. She wouldn't let go of my buttocks, and my fingers found her thighs and spread them wide.

I was naked. She wore a dress, but it was just as light and flimsy as the two previous ones. I grabbed it in front of her crotch and ripped a hole in it, then thrust my manhood through. There were no obstacles left to get what I wanted, what I needed.

She wrapped her arms around my neck at the same moment that I grabbed her buttocks and heaved her up off the floor. And sat her down. Onto me. There was no hesitation, no fiddling about to try to find that place where men and women are created to fit together as one. I slipped right in.

Just being inside her, just feeling how I filled her up got me close to eruption. Lady Deep Shadow was a tall woman with long, long legs, but I was still taller and had to lift her up and ease her down. I didn't mind, didn't mind one bit. It just felt so good to know I was this strong. It was like lifting a sack of dark, golden wheat, again and again, yet a sack of wheat that kissed me with such heat that she gave me blisters on my lips, scratched my back, setting it burning, pulled at my collar, choking me, and squeezing and twisting and tugging at my manhood until I came, until I came with a violence that shook me so bad I tottered, stumbled, almost fell while carrying her in my arms.

"Don't put me down, my Pleasure Knight." She heaved for breath. "Don't even think about it. You are not going to stop until I have had enough!"

I didn't want to stop so I carried her over to the bed, the leash almost taut as I threw her down on her back and lay down on top of her. I forced kisses from her, looked into her brown, beautiful eyes, played with her hair, and massaged her breasts.

What makes men love women's breasts so bad? The shape? The feel? How you feel so privileged, like a little boy who is allowed to put his hand in the cookie jar only once a week?

"Oh, my Pleasure Knight," she said with moist eyes after a while. "You are ready again!"

Ready I was, but perhaps not so quick this time? Maybe I was able to savor the flight to the sun a little longer before I was consumed in the fire?

"On my back," she whispered.

"Uh?"

"Toss me around and do me from behind! Do it now!"

Well, what could I do? I pulled out and sighed, even though I knew it would not be more than a few moments before we were joined again. Then I flipped her around on her belly, still not excited enough to be rough.

There was that dress again! Why did it crop up all the time?I tore another hole in it and lifted her bottom up. There! I was back in her sex.

I started to move in and out, slowly, enjoying how wet and sleek and ready she was. I tried to take it easy this time. I promise, I did. I even bent over her and fondled her breasts, played with them, buried my face in her hair. When she gasped and groaned for me to "Go harder, go faster," I pretended not to hear.

The male mind isn't created to restrain itself, to prolong love-making for untold hours. Male lust is like a chained-up dog that can smell the deer and hollers out his frustration by the door. When the woman finally lets him into her forest he goes straight for the kill.

"Good boy, good boy!" she moaned. "My Pleasure Knight. So good, so good."

I slammed my body against hers, felt every least bit of friction as I slid in and out, in and out, my manhood caught on the seesaw of endless pleasure.

But it wasn't enough! Not fast enough, not hard enough! I needed more, more, more!

I swung out of the bed, dragging her body along with me. I was still inside, refusing to leave her. The leash was wrapped around my torso, but I didn't care about that, didn't care about the pull on my throat that made it harder to breathe. All cared about was her intense groans.

I stood on the floor, behind her where she rested on her knees. Her bottom would have fallen off the bed if I hadn't been slamming against it, lifting her up a few inches with each violent thrust. Drops of sweat trickled down my body, and I half expected them to boil away. I could smell Lady Deep Shadow, could smell woman in heat, and I wanted more of it.