Pleasure of Release

Story Info
She finds self-worth through pain & surrender.
1.2k words
3.96
10.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Browsing through the local paper, my attention had focused on an interesting personal ad:

*

Searching for Release

Wanted: a P/partner to assist

in helping me realize my true

worth. 555-1269

*

A smile playing across my lips, I dialed the number.

"Hello, may I help you," was the meek reply.

"No, but I can help you. Meet me at Johnson's, 8 o'clock sharp," and I hung up.

Everyone knew Johnson's as a quiet rundown bar. I, and a few others, knew it as a place where privacy was guaranteed and gossip was taboo. Owning the establishment did have its advantages.

She was easy to spot as soon as she walked through the door. The anxiety visible in her fearful eyes. Her body tense with apprehension and unknowing lust. I watched as she nervously searched the room for the one who had summoned her. My pleasure increasing as I noted the sharp outline of her distended nipples. As she made her way deeper inside I left my seat and stepped up beside her.

"Come with me."

"But...I'm not sure. I haven't ever..."

"Then leave," and turning my back began to walk away towards my rooms.

Hearing her hesitant footsteps following, I stepped aside after opening the door and ushered her into my private world. Facing away from me, I watched as her body flinched with the sound of the locking door. Moving in front of her, I leaned against the far wall.

"Quite an ad you placed."

"Yes, I think..."

"The rings on the floor," I pointed, "Stand between them."

"Sir, I..."

Pushing myself away from the wall, grasping her arm, "I said to stand between the rings!"

My eyes never leaving hers as they widened with the understanding of her near future. As the tears began to well, she stepped between the rings. Letting go of her wrist, I knelt down.

"Spread your legs so each foot touches a ring."

After fastening a shackle around each ankle I stood in front of her, our bodies separated by mere inches. As she swayed slightly to keep her balance our bodies touched lightly.

"Give me your hands."

Without pause I fastened her wrists into the cuffs, lifted her arms above her head and secured them to the spike that was driven deep into the rafter. Stepping back, I smiled at the sight of my newest possession and lifted her chin so our eyes met.

"Now we can begin."

The blade of the stiletto sliced through her clothing without resistance. Each piece falling to the floor in a jumble around her feet. A pinkish glow spreading across her body as her exposed nakedness was displayed before me. Her nipples growing tight and distended as the cold steel blade slid across the tender flesh. Shivers playing across her body as the point lightly caressed down her body.

After binding her with the shackles and cuffs, I had sat back in my chair for over an hour. Never speaking, appearing to show little interest but enthralled with the range of emotion. She had tried to plead only once, quickly falling silent from my reproach. Seeing her begin to relax, I had chosen the blade from the table beside me and began her lessons.

The clamps were next. An exquisite set of sterling clips joined by a golden chain with one oversized link in the center. As they closed around the nipples, her sharp intake of breathe increased the speed of the growing bulge of my cock.

Her attention now focused on my every move she began shaking her head as I displayed the next item. Over two inches across and twelve long, the dildo would fill every crevice of her tight pussy. Unable to look away, she watched as I coated the phallus with lube and lowered it to her waiting hole. Throwing back her head and gasping for air as I slowly penetrated the deepest regions of her womanhood. From the exposed end hung an intricate golden chain that I ran through the loop of her nipple clamps. Removing all slack from the chain, she was now joined. Any movement of her breasts or the dildo would effect all three.

Sitting back once again, I watched her body override every effort of willpower to remain still. The clamps pulling her nipples as spasms from her pussy clinched the shaft in waves of unstoppable desire. Each jerk of the chain mixing such sweet pain with the waves of pleasure crashing deep inside her pussy. No longer able to control her body, she stiffened and cried out as the juices from her orgasm flowed down the inside of her thighs. Even as it subsided her pussy continued to suck on the immense shaft, each pulse causing a tearful whimper to escape from her mouth.

Reaching forward, I released the clamps and with my other hand began to inch the dildo out of her drenched pussy. Blood rushing into her freed nipples and the feel of the massive rod exiting her hole was more than she could handle. With an almost violent shudder, spasms racked her body and a fresh wave of cum soaked my hand.

"Sir, I don't think I can take any more. I need to..."

"Hush dear. Even though you have such a pretty voice, I really don't fucking care what you think!"

Dropping the dildo, I picked up two items from the table. The first brought apprehension to her eyes. The other brought a cold chill.

"Now that the bar is closed and everyone has gone home, we can move on to other things."

Her nostrils flared with the intake of breathe as I forced the gag-ball between her teeth and fastened the buckle tightly behind her neck. Struggling helplessly against her restraints as the sweat-stained paddle lifted her chin. Holding her doe-like gaze, my free hand began to play across her body. Gliding down the cleavage, caressing the tender underside of each breast, cupping them in my palm and feeling the nipple press against my flesh with desire. Fingertips grazing lightly downwards across her body, the first soft hairs of her triangle stirring at my touch. Across the moist lips, still swollen and heated from her abandoned passion. Moving again, across the tight hole of her ass, cheeks clinching against the unexpected intrusion. My hand flashed behind her and swung upwards. The paddle connecting with the tender underside of her firm ass. Even with the gag, faint squeals filled the room as each stroke of the paddle slapped against the reddened cheeks. The luscious smell of her excited pussy telling me that the pain was more than welcome.

Dropping the paddle I removed her gag, freed her ankles and finally released her wrists. As she slumped to the floor I returned to my chair.

"Have you found your worth?"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, "Because of you, I have."

"Come here."

She brought herself to me on hands and knees, moving between my legs and laying her head in my lap as a contented child.

"Sir, may I return again sometime?"

"Place an ad in the paper, you never know what might happen."

As her hands opened my pants and her mouth encircled my throbbing cock, I laid my head back contentedly. The thought of release tightening my balls as she took me down her throat.