Pleasure of the Dawn

Story Info
Mara and Tino share a sensual morning in bed.
781 words
3.4
4.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara parted her lips slightly and pressed them to Tino's stubbly skin. He opened his eyes and returned the gesture. He ran his rough callused hands through her chestnut hair and she quivered in excitement. The tangled sheets twisted around their bodies and slipped to the floor. Blissfully unaware of the world around, they lay intertwined in each other's arms. The soft morning sun cast dappled rays upon the floor. Tino admired the gentle curves of Mara's body and ran his finger across her soft skin. He felt her stir and stretch. She rolled over and smiled up at him with eyes still closed. She pulled the sheets off, exposing more bare skin and inviting him to continue his explorations.

He traced along her neck and further down to the curve of her breasts. Her nipples grew hard as his fingers drew close. Tino switched to his lips and kissed the beautiful breasts before continuing down her body. She quivered in anticipation as his lips moved down to her hips. Mara was now fully awake and blissfully immersed in the moment. He kissed the inside of her thighs and worked his way towards the center. He tickled the wispy delicate hairs on her cunt as he began to explore her clit. She let out a tiny gasp of pleasure as he began. He slipped a finger inside and began working her clit with his tongue. Mara slipped her hands into his hand and stifled a cry. She began to writhe in motion with his finger and tongue. She could feel the orgasm building as Tino increased his pace. All at once she cried out in ecstasy and went limp on the bed, panting in exertion. Tino worked his way back up her body until he reached her mouth. Mara kissed him passionately as the ecstasy of the moment coursed through her. As the moment began to fade, Tino rolled on his back and pulled Mara on top of him.

She pressed him back against the bed with a firm kiss. Her bare breasts caressed his skin as she kissed him again. As they kissed, her free hand began to inch towards his waist. It tickled the side of his cock before grabbing it firmly. His eyes widened and Mara smiled down at him. Her deep chestnut hair formed a halo around her face and fell across her breasts. With one final kiss, she moved down to his cock. She had a mischievous look on her face. She kissed it once before putting her lips around it. Tino inhaled sharply at the pleasure of it. Her warm lips took his cock with ease of experience. Mara began to work the shaft with her lips and Tino knew that he wouldn't last long. As she had once bragged, she had no gag reflex and she proved those skills now. He could feel the orgasm building and Mara began to work his cock faster. He came all at once and Mara began to slow her rhythm. The wave washed over Tino and he lay back against the pillows. Mara kissed him passionately and he pulled her close.

Worn out, he expected her to curl up alongside him. Instead, she gave him sultry gaze and slipped his cock into her cunt, leaning back on top of him. This was only the beginning. She rocked back and forth on his hips with growing intensity. Her tits bounced against her chest with the motion. She leaned forward and bit Tino gently on the lip. Her tongue explored the inside of his mouth as she kissed him passionately. Tino caressed her breast and Mara threw her head back and moaned softly. With his free hand he began to rub her clit as she continued to milk his cock. Mara began to fuck him with growing intensity and he matched her motions with his hand.

She came hard and fell forward. Her supple breasts hung in Tino's face and he kissed them as her breathing began to steady. He pulled her to his chest and kissed her. Tino rolled them over until he was on top. Mara's hair splayed across the pillow and a smile graced her lips. He began to fuck her and she responded with her hips. The sex grew in intensity and he pressed Mara hard against the bed, pinning her hands. She bucked against him and Tino could feel his orgasm building. All at once, Mara cried out and dug her nails into Tino's back. He came a second later and they collapsed together into the soft sheets. Exhausted, they lay nestled in the soft morning light, letting the feel wash over their glistening bodies.