Pleasure of the Imagination

Story Info
Dreams of what could be.
3.1k words
3.25
8.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa never really remembered the last time she felt like this, a lust filled teenager, she had always been the quite one, the one to sit in a corner and just hope that she could press fast forward and be home in bed, with a book some wine and her hand. She had always been content with that life, no parties or clubs, no strange men or alcohol just her own company.

Though after five years of the same routine she needed a little change, she wasn't to sure that this was it for her, but there was just no way in saying no to Katherine. Now that women had some backbone, always blunt and strait to the point, no manipulations or beating around the bush she just bashed you over the head with the damn stick.

" Come on Mel, this is just fucking bullshit, we're already 10 minutes late and no matter what you put on you still goanna look like your wearing a potato sack." Kat grumbled in agitation for the fifth time.

Melissa didn't get it, she was in her best out fit for crying out loud, and yeah the straight cut boot leg slacks and her favorite brown sweater were a size to big, and hid all her figure but that was the point of course. At 5'2 and 110 pounds she wasn't a big woman and never had a problem with drawing attention or comments from both men and women. She was just that shy that comments of any kind were awfully uncomfortable.

"Jesus Kat please.............let me wear this, it's comfy" she whined turning from the mirror whilst applying her shoulder length mousy brown hair in a tight bun. From the corner of her grey-green eyes, she watched Katherine fidget with her growing agitation.

Fuck that woman was one luscious piece, and Mel had been fantasying about that curvaceous olive toned figure, short black hair and perfectly rounded ass for months. But when Kat was pissed and her cheeks flush with aggression she just wanted to kneel between her long legs rip of her clothing and taste her unseen yoni.

Mel was always aroused by not only men but on some occasions women as well, she just didn't think it appropriate to make a move on her one and only friend. For starters she was way to shy and insecure and second she didn't want to lose Katherine if her advances were unwanted. She would rather wallow in self pity and forever sleep alone then fuck up.

Raising herself from the bed Katherine made a few adjustments to Mel's attire and lightly applied makeup. "Well I guess if we apply your face right we can make up for this drab you call clothing" Mel laughs at her friend's criticism.

"Yeah, yeah I get it....... I'm a wall flower, just don't make it look painted on, I would rather like to look the 28 years I am and not a 15 year old playing dress ups"

"Well you could possibly take some hints from my sister you know she had her 15th birthday last week and she still dresses better then you"

"Ha very fuckin funny.... Now that you finished painting me like a clown, can we get to 'Stax' I don't really want to make a fool of myself..... Sooooo....... while you're dancing with Greg I'm gonna nurse a soda and just watch the world go by.....k?"

******

'Stax' was one of the newest night clubs in town and seeing as it was Mel's first club experience it wasn't so bad so far. Yeah she told Kat she wanted to get out of her little one bedroom flat for a while but clubbing was more Kat's scene then hers.

For the past hour all Mel really did was watch Kat sway and dance to the music, while Greg ground his clearly visible erection into her ass. It was a good view but she would rather have Kat rub her ample breasts into her back and some large roughish muscle man rub the juncture between her hips, now that was something she would enjoy masturbating over when she finally got home.

In her peripheral vision Mel spotted one of the most hansom men she had ever and possibly would ever have the honor to view, he appeared to be a good 6'6' tall and at a rough 270pounds of solid muscle. He wore tight leather pants that hugged an impressive lump, large biker boots a white wife beater that showed his corded biceps and solid pecks and a walk that put of "fuck you" vibes, his face was completely and truly male he appeared to be sporting a black mustache and goatee with a shiny shaved head, his nose was a little crooked and his eyes that dark a brown they appeared black were drilling strait into hers.

Fuck now she'd done it, get caught staring at a hunk and what does he do, instead of ignoring the bland wall flower in the corner he has to approach and look like more of a bad ass as he stared down his nose at her.

Mel never had an issue before with blending in with the furniture, but when she most wanted to she seemed to stick out like a sore thumb.

"Do you like something you see?" his deep voice seemed to boom across the small distance between them.

"Ah........u.um...I.i didn't mean to stare" she whispers gripping her soda with white knuckles and seeming very interested in the graffiti, carved into the table top.

"You didn't answer my question girl so I'll rephrase for you hmmm.......Whilst staring at me while I walked across the room did you happen to see anything on my person that aroused or interested you?"

"yes sir" she squeaks almost nonexistent

"When you speak to me, you will do so in a way that I can hear you clearly so I do not misinterpret what you say........... For future reference I am David" seating himself across from Mel after a few minutes of awkward silence he bursts out laughing banging the table with his fist in his joy.

"Well that is sure the way for me to break the ice, sorry if I made you uncomfortable" she raises her head from its submissive position to look at him with her mouth agape

"This is the part where you introduce yourself so I'm not the only one vulnerable" he states with a wicked mischievous smile planted on his handsome mug

With a little smile of her own and flaming cheeks showing her embarrassment she hurries to reply. "I guess I can.........um I'm Melissa but most call me Mel, well my friends at least or the people that know me... so that only really makes one person, my mate Kat... shit I'm babbling aren't I now that's really pathetic, and I just clearly stated I'm a loner....... crap."

She had never been so embarrassed, it must have been so obvious she felt uncomfortable sitting by herself in the shadows that this hunk must only be talking to her for pities sake, just great that made her feel a shit load better, maybe if she sneaked around and outside she could catch a cab home and no one would be the wiser. It's not like anybody would notice her gone.

Clearly seeing Mel's awkwardness David tried to ease the growing tension

For a couple of hours, they filled each other in on their daily life.

David was four years older then Mel. At 32 he lived in a two bedroom apartment on the other side of town. They had similar tastes in reading material, music and movies. David worked as a boilermaker for his fathers company.

But no matter what David said, Mel had a hard time concentrating or more then the movement of his plump lower lip. Every now and then she felt his leg rub hers, she didn't know if it was a part of her imagination but she wouldn't complain.

Closing her eyes briefly she imagined where that simple body contact could possibly take her. To pleasure him

*****

Her breasts molded to his chest pressing into his hardness, and when she shifted restlessly, her thighs rubbed against his, pushing a moan through her swollen lips. The intensity of her need surprised her, and the only thought on her hazy mind was to quench that burning need.

She found herself wearing nothing but her plain white briefs, with David's fully clothed body rubbing between hers; her only thought was of how she was to remove her underwear without changing her position. David's thought process seemed to be right where hers was, as he slipped his index finger between hip and material. With a deafening tear, her briefs were removed from her body. Her eyes locked on to that of his while he ran his gaze from luscious breast down tapered waist to her parted thighs, and the moisture that was gathered there. With deadly slow movements David's work roughened hands traveled the contours of her bared body. Her supple skin shivered in anticipation from his slow movements, all she wanted was him inside her weather it was a finger, tongue or shaft. Moaning in restless sexual frustration Mel tried to get what she needed, her hands fumbled at his zipper in nervousness trying and failing to relieve her built up desire.

Mel moaned into his mouth, moaned again when those lips shifted of hers to blaze a trail of wet heat along her jaw and down the side of her throat, he nibbled his way along all but consuming her, growling in response to her little whimpers of enjoyment. Her body quaked in his arms, and as she hooked her ankles together in the small of his back her heat came into direct contact with his hot hardness.

This is what she wanted. "Please.......I. want.....more" her voice shakes with her over aroused body.

"Tell me what you want little one"

"Inside..........I want you inside me"

She didn't even have time to catch her breath, David didn't let her. With one hand bracing her hip the other moved relentlessly down her slightly rounded belly into the soft damp brown curls of her yoni. His fingers parted them, slid lower and discovered the slick hot moisture that waited for him and slid deep.

Mel cried out high and needy arching her back attempting to get closer to that thick finger. She felt him shift sliding deeper parting the slick folds of her sex and discovering the delights that waited for him.

He slid lightly over her engorged bud, eliciting little whimpers of need from deep within her throat. His teeth nibbled down her arched neck to the soft skin at her collarbone while he searched for her center and entered her slick heat with aching slowness.

She clamped down on the intrusion like a vise; it had been so long that the thickness felt like that of a cock.

David's finger rubbed deep inside her, along the muscled walls of her sheath searching and finding that renowned G-spot, her body tensed, she could feel herself approaching orgasm, reaching for bliss she started to rock her hips into his thrusting finger.

Ahem

She shuddered to think what it would feel like to grip his shaft with her hot slick sheath.

A quick intake of breath informed her that David felt every ripple of that shudder just a little more and she would be there screaming in orgasmic joy.

"Hello earth to Mel.......Hey you want to tell me what just caused that breathy sigh of yours."

Slowly opening her eyes Mel was frustrated she couldn't just leave and continue the fantasy at home. But as her brain slowly logged back on she figured if she couldn't have her fantasy maybe she could take home the main character.

"Sorry.... I guess I zoned out for a little bit there huh, what were you saying?"

As the discussion of careers and hobbies started were it left off Mel tried not to add too much of herself to the conversation, though little bits came out here and there. Like the fact she taught youth and community services at the local collage and besides from going to work, she rarely went out.

How could a hunk like him enjoy talking to her, for that matter there was probably no way she would take this man home, she didn't have enough courage to even suggest going out for a coffee or maybe even getting his number. She guessed that it might just be safer to stick with her fantasies.

Raising herself from her stool she thanked him for the company and discreetly headed for the door hoping to avoid Kat.

"Hey can I grab your number.....we can go out some time. Dinner maybe?"

With her head lowered she was nearly to the exit when a large hand grabbed gently onto her shoulder. With panic rising she spun on her heels preparing to knee some disgusting jock in the nuts when David's face came into view. Realizing that the hand was his she relaxed into the grip.

Looking into his questioning face she realized that the question about dinner was directed at her. Eyes widening she had no idea what to do, this was a first, preparing herself to try and say no her mouth just hung open.

Leaning down and forward David's soft plump lips came into contact with hers, her mind stopped all rational thought out the window, her mind exploded with colors and the taste of his manly musk with a hint of bourbon. They should bottle that stuff and sell it as candy she thought when his teeth lightly gripped and scraped her lower lip.

Parting her lips slightly, his tongue plunged into her depths tasting all her womanly secrets. Struggling for breath but not wanting the kiss to end her vision started to dim. Tearing her lips from his she drew as much air into her lungs she possibly could with each breath.

Gazing up at him with her cheeks flushed with excitement she nodded her head and wrote her number on a napkin and handed it to him with not one word.

Turing to face the exit once more she scrambled out into the night hoping to just get home and dream of nothing but David.

After showering and donning sleep wear she tried but failed to find sleep, her body was flushed and every movement caused the bedding to rub provocatively against her skin. Giving up the fight she rolled onto her back and spread her thighs, hiking her baggy sleep shirt over her hips, she lightly caressed herself with her hands, her left trailed fire between her breasts and tweaked the fleshy mounds while her right ventured between her thighs. Parting her underwear her fingers grazed the curls on her fleshy mound. Clenching the inner walls of her sheath to push up her bud she ran her fingers over the treasure. Images of Kat and David entered her mind with steamy results. Within minutes of starting her body exploded with her climax. So intense that her vision blackened and she drifted into unconsciousness and later sleep.

*****

Talons gripped her scalp and tugged at her hair, moist dripping heat covered her face while she licked the folds of Katherine's sex. Her essence was exquisite the sweetest of honeys. She stiffened the muscles of her tongue and stabbed deep into Kat's heat. Whimpers and moans preceded her effort, slowly dragging her tongue lightly across the clit above her, Kat ground down to increase the pressure. Purring in satisfaction Mel jolted at the slow wet glide between her own legs, stopping her exploration of Kat's sex to glance down her own body, she saw David's dark brown eyes staring back at her. With increasing vigor she dove back into Kat's treasure.

With the exquisite menstruations at her own sex Mel's concentration was waning, unexpectedly the tongue at her sex was removed, groaning in disappointment she felt a hard glide replace that of the tongue with a thick solid male hardness. In her surprise she stopped her probing at Kat's sex. Removing herself from Mel's face Kat glided down the bed to watch David enter her friend.

"So tight. Wet. Sweet" the words escaped David's mouth with grunts of pleasure and effort, Mel's muscles gripped his shaft like a vice, little ripples and whimpers of pleasure escaped her mouth and body.

How was she to except such a large manhood? the pressure at her entrance almost boarded on pain, gritting her teeth she cantered her hips to ease his entry. Crying out when Kat's tongue was added to her pleasure, causing the muscles of her sex to relax.

With a roar of triumph David sank to the hilt in one mighty thrust. Arching her back in pleasure and pain she gripped the bedding with white knuckles. Kat and David synchronized their movements so when David pulled almost out Kat's tongue would dart out and attack her clit and remove when he thrust forward.

"Almost there" Mel gasped sucking great amounts of air into her starving lungs.

At this moment Kat turned her body and straddled her face in a sixty-nine position lowering her dripping sex onto her waiting mouth.

Licking her lips Mel dove into the sweet honey, which appeared to be dripping down Kat's thighs, dragging her tongue slowly to its final destination she felt David's efforts enhance. With deep hard thrusts he increased his speed in hopes that all three would climax together.

Kat and Mel were a withering mass of pleasure atop the sheets they were so close that they seemed to be waiting for David to join them. The thrust of David's hips became erratic short sharp jabs, banging the head of his shaft directly into Mel's G-spot.

With loud guttural cries Kat climaxed and in her pleasure remembered to roll and fall to the side with jerky movements as not to suffocate her friend. Jack knifing of the bed Mel screamed out her enjoyment as David gave one last hard thrust, emptying himself into her milking sheath.

*****

Sunlight was streaming through her bedroom window as Mel woke in a tangle of sweaty sheets, she was so wet that the mattress was sopping below her, wet dreams were a regular occurrence for her but nothing with such detail.

Removing herself from her bed, she changed the bedding, tossing the damp ones into the cloths hamper. And staggered into the bathroom, after pealing of her damp sleep wear she proceeded to turn on the shower the hottest she could handle, standing under the spray with her back to the tiling she cleaned the sweat of her body, tweaking her nipples and pinching her clit between soapy fingers.

Once relieving the sexual tension from her body, she got ready for work, ate a simple breakfast of cereal and a glass of OJ. Cleaning up and dressing simply she locked up her apartment and walked with her head high into the sun with a smile on her face.