Pleasure-Pain Works!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph!" My mind screams "Ouch!" as I feel a sting on my ass-cheeks! It's not very painful - more like a moderate spank, but sharper, maybe like a thin rubber-band snapping hard. My back arches and my hips jerk forward in reaction to the sting. As my back arches and pushes my chest forward, you touch one nipple so softly! "Mmmph!" My mind screams again! "Mmmph!" as I feel the sting on my ass again. "Mmmph!!" Omigod! This time the whip snaps on my breast, just above the nipple! Omigod! Omigod! "Mmmph!!" Then my other breast! God, you're aim is excellent with that whip! My ass stings again! "Mmmph!" My tits! "Mmmph!" Low on my stomach just above my clit. NO! Not there! But all you hear is "Mmmph!" You don't actually whip me there. You place the whip on my mound from the side, and slowly slide it down across my mound, then saw it back and forth. My body is shuddering: in shock, surprise, and total eroticism! I'm panting like a wild horse during an incredibly long run! I'm so ready to cum! I'm pulling on all my bonds, knowing I can't move them. Then I feel the end of the whip crawl along my thigh, to my inner thigh, and my thigh muscles tense like rods as you touch me with the very small, fine, light tip of the whip below my mound. My body is shuddering from arousal, I'm in constant motion within the very limited confines of my bonds, but I can't control myself. It touches my clit, and I jerk my hips forward. It touches between my pussy lips, and I start to gyrate my hips trying to masturbate on the stick.

I feel you slide the stick away. Swoosh!

"Mmmph!" I feel the sting on my ass again. "Mmmph!" Again. And again, and again, and again, and again. I'm so excited I know I could cum if you only put something inside me or even just on my clit! Oh, Please!Please! I desperately want to tell you to fuck me! Please fuck me! "Mmmmphh!" The frustration of not being able to tell you what I want is as intense as feeling exposed and vulnerable and not being able to close my legs.

Then you stop again! The pressure is so incredible in me that I think I'm going to cum just by standing there! But I don't! I can't! I need you to touch me! Oh, please touch me softly this time!! Please! Oh! I'm so ready to cum! Please! I'm so nervous about what you'll do to me next that my incredible state of arousal keeps my body shuddering, my arms and legs trying to pull inward. I feel my pelvic and thigh muscles straining against the bonds as I try to rub myself with my thighs but the bonds prevent me from moving!

As if you can read my mind, I feel your palm on the side of my breast. Oh, God! That feels so good! I try to push my body, my breast, into your hand for harder contact, but your touch is very light. Oh! Please! Grab me hard. I'm so incredibly excited, one touch in the right place and I'll cum! I'll do anything for you right now, later, anytime, anywhere! Please! Make me cum! "Mmmph!" "Mmmmph!"

But you touch my breast, then move away. Mere seconds, but they seem like hours! Then you touch me again - softly! I push into you, but you're gone! Oh! Please touch me!

Seems like hours, and I calm down a bit; it must be only one minute, maybe two. Then "Mmmph!" Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! I feel your fingers on my thigh, sliding slowly up my inner thigh. Oh, Yes! Please slide all the way up to my pussy! Please! Rub me! Pinch me! Do me! Your fingers move higher. Yes! I feel your fingers grab the piece of rope high on my thigh and you pull it. Oh! Oh! It pulls the rope across my pussy lips! Omigod! A rope on my pussy! Oh! My hips gyrate as if trying to fuck the rope. I can't control my body; I'm so tense, so tight, and so turned-on! It takes maybe three seconds, and I'm back there again!

Please make me cum! I can't stand it any more! Then your fingers touch my pussy! Oh! My muscles strain even more as I'm about to explode! Oh, keep touching me! Please! Please! "Mmmph!" Mmmph!" You stop!

No, No, No, No, No!! Please! "Mmmmph!" You touch me again! The wave rises! Your hand disappears! No, No, No! Hours! Then you touch me again, gently but firmly, just for a second! The wave rises higher! My body arches! My muscles are so tight, I know I'm cumming this time! I'm so aware of everything, yet totally focused on cumming! Nothing else matters! You touch my pussy softly and quickly, then remove your hand, and the wave increases, the tightness tightens, the muscles clamp harder. My breath is in spurts! I think I'm cumming! I'm not even sure! My legs are so wide apart! Your palm cups my vagina, a finger slips into me a tiny bit, your palm touches my clit, I reach a higher peak than I ever have - then you pull your hand away, and I still don't cum!

"My erotic, captive slave; I want you to cum now. I'll help you. I want you to cum slowly! I want to watch you cum. You excite me so much. I love to watch you get excited, be excited, have an orgasm, have multiple orgasms. You're very exciting to watch. You're sweating, you're muscles are tight, you tingle all over from the ropes, from my holding, squeezing, pinching your nipples, from my whipping your breasts and your ass! You're so very excited, I love watching you like this!"

Omigod! I think I'm going to cum just listening to you talk now! The wave hits! Omigod! Omigod! I'm cumming! You're not even touching me, and I'm really cumming this time! But so, so, so slowly! My body goes rigid! Every muscle and sinew in my body is as taut as it's ever been! My mouth is wide open - wider than the ball - just so I can breathe, yet I hold my breath! My nipples feel like spikes! Your fingers press gently on my clitoris for a second, and my hips arch to your hand as far as it can, and you just as quickly remove your hand! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm cummmmmmmming..!! "MMMMmmmmh!!!"The tautness is killing me!!

"You look like you're cumming, my lovely, erotic, captive Susan! You love when I touch your pussy like this, don't you?" Your hand touches my pussy lips for a fraction of a second! I'm still on the first wave! I haven't exploded yet! I'm in the middle of cumming, of exploding! The tightness will kill me! I pull every muscle against every rope holding me! I desperately need the release! Please touch me! Please touch me! Anywhere! PLEASE!!!

"Mmmmmmmmph!"

"Will it help you if I touch your clitoris, like this, my beautiful slave?" Just the words help me right up to and half over the edge! And then you touch my clit with one finger, with just a little pressure, for a second or two! I push as hard as I can into your finger! I'm cummmming! I'm cummmming! The teasing is killing me! I can't stop the wave! The tenseness still hasn't exploded! It's building by the half-second! I'm going to explode! Oh! Oh! Oh! I can't make a sound!!

"Will it help you if I touch your nipples and breasts like this, my lovely sextoy?" I can feel your words go right into my orgasm! You quickly and gently stroke a finger down the side of each breast, ending each stroke with a quick gentle grasp on each nipple! Not even a pinch, just a firm grasp! Then you release it. I'm in a daze! It just adds to this incredible, sustained climax! I can feel the explosion about to break, but it still hasn't! I can't believe the tension has held this long for the first explosion!!

I want to scream "AAAIIIIIEEEEE"! But I can't make a sound! I think I'm going to pass out if I don't explode soon!

You kiss my nipple! Oh! You kiss me! Your full lips press against my hard, sensitive skin - soft, gentle and firm - not long, just another incredible, whole second! Then you pull back! Unbelievable! I can feel the explosion peaking! Then you kiss my other nipple, also softly! It feels so good! A squeal starts deep in my throat! I feel your finger between my breasts, moving agonizingly slowly down. Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm about to pass out if I don't explode soon! All my muscles are tense! As if you sense this, your finger reaches my mound, pushes through my hair and reaches my clitoris! That does it! I'm at the peak of the tension, the peak of the explosion! As if at a distance, I feel your other fingers slowly stretch my skin and spread my inner labia! I feel a brief sense of cooler air, then your fingers grab my small, hard, incredibly sensitive and inflamed, red, raw clit!!

THAT'S IT!! CLIMAX! OH!OH!OH!OH!OH! "Do you like it when I hold your clitoris while you cum, my little slut?" I hardly hear you, yet I hear you! Your voice adds to my excitement! You're talking about my clitoris, and you're exposing it, and you're holding it in your fingers while you're talking about it! OMIGOD! I try to thrash wildly, and just get tighter and tighter realizing I really can't move! My legs are wide apart! My pussy is wide open and soaking wet! My clitoris is exposed, and you're actually holding it, making me scream with ecstasy - and cum! Nothing else matters! The explosion breaks! You continue to hold my clit - not touching me anywhere else! I can't move! I don't want to move! I don't have to move! I'm cumming with you just holding my clitoris!

Unfuckingbelievable! My hips gyrate wildly within the two-inch range of movement you've left me! The squeal finally rises from my throat and escapes my wide open mouth. It comes out "Aaaahhhhh!!" because my mouth is wide open! It goes on and on! The first explosion finally, finally, FINALLY breaks and, as my muscles finally spasm from the break, the second one starts! It, too, is slow! "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" is the only sound I can make!

The tension returns to all my muscles, making my body rigid again! I feel my pussy tightening - empty! My stomach, my thighs, my calves, my back, my ass, my shoulders - all tighten like a snare drum! You're still holding my raw, swollen clit!! Omigod! The second explosion doesn't last quite as long, but my muscles still stay rigid for long seconds before the break! "Are you cumming, my sweet Susan?" Is your pussy dripping wet? Would you like me to fuck you right now, Susan? Are you thinking you would like to feel my hard cock shoved up your wide open, soaking wet, vulnerable and exposed pussy? Would you like me to rub your ass while you're cumming, my horny Susan? Do you like to cum, Susan? Does it make you more excited knowing that I'm watching you cum? That I see every detail of every part of your body in the bright lights while you cum?" Oh! My! God!

I want to say "YESYESYESYES!" to every question! But you're talking and holding my clit, and I can't stop cumming now! Each spasm hits so hard I have to take a deep breath and hold it before and after each one - very fast! I'm biting down on the ball in my mouth with my teeth so hard I think I'm going to cut it in two! "Well, I don't hear you, so you'll have to cum this way!" You squeeze my clit just a bit firmer, just for a second! "Mmmmmmmmph!"

"Does it help you cum when I tell you I can see your soaking wet pussy, Susan? I can see your cum coming out of you, Susan. I see it dripping down your legs! That tells me how excited you are, Susan. That tells me you like to be tied up and played with like a sex toy; my sex toy. It excites you! I can see in your pussy, with your legs wide apart and the light so bright it lights up your whole body! And you can't cover yourself, or protect yourself. You're totally exposed to me! Does that excite you, Susan? Does it excite you when I talk about your pussy like this?"

I want to say "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" to all your questions again, but I can't make a sound! I'm still cumming! You're still holding my clit! I don't believe it! You're just holding it! The spasms keep coming!

"You know, my sweet slave, I can also see your breasts clearly! Your nipples look very hard; I think they hurt you a little, because they're so hard. And your aureoles are all tight and puckered. And your soft breasts are very enticing tied up like that with ropes!"

Omigod! You keep talking dirty, and I can't stop cumming! Wave after wave after wave! Finally, I sense they're slowing down! But you still hold my clit! It feels sore, but I like that you're holding it!

"But I still like watching your pussy twitch and your body sweat while your cumming! You're very exciting when you're cumming."

Oh! Oh! I just came again! I don't believe it! A little orgasm right after that massive one! Omigod! And another orgasm! Spasm after spasm after spasm! Oh! Oh! Oh! From just your words and your hold! Unbelievable!

I feel the firm pressure of your hands ease. I'm still cumming, but slower now! The muscle spasms are easier, softer, slower, but still there. You softly release my skin and slowly loosen your fingers on my clit! You sense I'm slowing down, and gently, slowly, slide your hands up to my breasts, just handling them gently. Then I feel your hands near my face, and behind my head. You untie my gag and I open my mouth wide so you can take the ball out. That feels good! I lick my lips, able to move my tongue freely again. My mouth is totally dry, and I move my tongue around to moisten my mouth; somehow, even that feels erotic right now! I feel your cheek next to mine, and the soft contact feels nice! I'm breathing heavily, but I'm not panting anymore. Gradually, my breathing slows to a near-normal pace, and I realize I'm still totally bound, spread eagle, blindfolded, gagged, tied with rope and totally vulnerable and exposed: and you're lovingly handling my bound breasts! I close my eyes under the blindfold again and try to catch my breath and relax my muscles a bit, enjoying your hands on my breasts, your cheek on my cheek, almost getting turned on again as your hands make me conscious of the ropes still tying my breasts.

One hand slides down my stomach, slowly, to my mound, and I feel your fingers ever so slowly slide between my wide-open legs and very, very lightly cup my pussy! I barely feel your fingers, but I do feel them! I feel the warmth of the heel of your hand just barely touching my sore clitoris. Then I feel your cheek move along mine, towards my face, and your lips slide along my cheek as I feel you hands untie the gag behind my head and remove the ball from my mouth. Your lips slide ever so softly over mine! OH! That feels so-o-o nice! You lick my lips around - first upper, then lower, then upper, slowly. Then you press your lips to mine gently, and hold them there. Oh, that's so nice. With one hand on my breast, covering my nipple, the other cupping my pussy, your lips on mine, I feel exhausted and so very totally sated, yet still aroused - somehow; I feel a deep, almost subconscious craving in my vagina.

You move your lips from mine just a bit; I can still feel them, as you almost whisper to me: "You did very well, my sexy whore. You performed very well for me! I enjoyed watching you get very excited, highly aroused, and then cum. I especially enjoyed watching you reach your climax, spread wide open so I could watch your entire body react to the sensation. I enjoyed watching your breasts pointing straight at me because your arms are tied above you. (You squeeze my breast just a tiny bit as if to emphasize the point.) I enjoyed it as I saw your aureoles puckered and your nipples get rock-hard! (Your fingers slide to my nipple and just press it a second, then move back.) And your pussy! That was terrific!" You sIide your fingers around my pussy lips, slipping one finger into me just a little, just for a second or two, then back out, and you continue cupping me. It feels very good!

Then you slowly lower my arms from the rope attached to the block and tackle in the ceiling ring. I reach my arms around your neck and kiss you while you untie the ropes from around my breasts and waist. Then the leg ropes, and I'm leaning naked and totally satisfied against your body. You say "You performed very well for me today, my slave. So tomorrow I will use you more – to fuck me!"

I'm still not totally sure what that means exactly, but I think about it all afternoon as we shower, dress and go back to the hotel where I have just enough time to get my things from my room and get to the registration desk to enroll in the courses I was in town to attend.

*****

The next day I enthusiastically agreed to go with you to the basement again, this time after the morning training sessions, leaving us an open-ended afternoon. You're polite, courteous, considerate, and I'm feeling very good, and relaxed with you. We get to the basement and you tell me to remove my clothes, which I do. You then proceed, with very few words and remarkable efficiency, to truss me up just as I was yesterday before we stopped.

After only several minutes, I'm hanging by my arms again, yet they're not hurting or even tired. My legs are a little stretched but very relaxed after my orgasms yesterday, and they provide enough support so they're not tired and I'm not really pulling on my arms.

Those were such incredible orgasms I had yesterday! I never thought I could cum so hard, for so long! Those spasmodic waves automatically tensed every muscle in my body - especially around my pussy, my pelvis and my thighs! The breaks after each spasm relaxed my muscles for just a fraction of a second, then the next one hit! It was like a cybernetic exercise. I actually feel toned rather than sore now and, now that my breathing is normal, I still feel rather erotic, tied again now as I am with you so close.

My arms are suspended over my head by a thick, smooth rope going through a block and tackle thing in the ceiling; my legs are again tied wide apart. I'm standing flat-footed, so I'm not uncomfortable, yet I can't bring my legs together at all, making me constantly aware of my total exposure to you - especially under the bright lights I know are illuminating for you every nuance of my body. That sort of embarrasses me a little, making me constantly blush. You retied the ropes around my chest and breasts, careful not to cover my aureoles or nipples; the ropes are on my thighs again and are just snug enough so I feel the tension, but not tight at all. Aside from the physical sensation of the ropes on my thighs, the fact that you have them running between my legs on either side of my outer labia makes me very conscious of my vagina and my newly-erotic state of slight arousal, despite the body-shaking impact of the multiple and compound orgasms I experienced just yesterday! I am amazed at my own body's reactions. You've replaced my blindfold, but I've gotten so used to it I barely notice it. I've accepted the darkness for the time being.

I feel very nice. Your left hand is holding one breast gently, my nipple in your palm. Your other hand is very gently cupping my genitals, and has been for several minutes now. Your lips are touching mine, which are swollen and highly sensitive from your earlier assault on them. You're kissing me occasionally without breaking lip contact, and I feel sated, happy, warm, very erotic and, I think, somewhat aroused - either again or still, I can't tell, but it doesn't matter. Then you step away and take your hands away. I'm alert, and wonder what you're doing. I don't want the gag again if I can help it, much as it was very erotic, it was also uncomfortable, so I just wait - with anticipation.

"That was an excellent performance yesterday, Susan. Watching you cum like that while I touched and whipped and played with your body was very exciting for me, and I'm still highly aroused from it. In fact, just talking about it arouses me again: Feel!" You press your hips against mine and I feel the light bulge of your penis against me. It doesn't feel rock hard, but enlarged. "It's gotten softer these past few minutes, but I must tell you I'm extremely horny from watching and now remembering your performance. So now I'm going to fuck me with you! Does that thought excite you, slave? I'm going to use you, Susan. Does that sound nice? I'm going to use you as my fuck toy."

I'm still not really sure what you mean, but I don't want to upset you with questions and risk the gag again. Somehow or other, it means I'm going to get fucked, and that thought is pleasing and exciting; even more so with the scenario we are in right now, in this brightly lit basement with ropes and toys and such. I start to feel little tingles of excitement as I start to think about your cock in my vagina. If that's the way you need to phrase it, that's fine with me. Just so long as you fuck me and don't hurt me - too much!