Pleasure-Pain Works!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the ropes again! Arms pull up, tits pull down. Two,maybe three inches of cock slide up and down in my pussy! From the middle of the head of your cock to that point two inches further down! But you slow down. Up and down! Then slower! Up and down! Slower still! I'm starting to orgasm!! My vaginal muscles are contracting!! I feel the fluids flowing! You're starting to grunt louder. I hear a growl start deep in your throat, and I know you're starting to orgasm as well!! Oh, God, how we feed on each other! It's amazing!

Slower, up! Slower, down! Oh, God! Please! Still slower, up! Still slower, down! I'm so starting to cum, I'm now hyper-aware of all the sexual things going on with me!! My arms, my mouth, my tits, my nipples, my clitoris, my vagina! Oh, Jeeez!

"AHHHhhhh!" I'm so contracting now I think my pussy is going to split!! You move me up and down, arms and tits, arms and tits, as you move my body up and down slower than a snail's pace and my pussy slides so agonizingly slowly on your cock!

My God! Your growl gets louder, and I can sense you're at the brink! I'm already past the brink! I'm totally contracted now, in the first muscular contraction of the first explosion of my orgasm! I didn't think I could cum without your whole cock inside me. But with all the things you're doing to me, and all your talk about using me as your 'fucktoy', and the fact that, at the moment, I am being held totally immobile and stimulated in almost every sexual way I can think of, the only thing I can do is feel what you're doing to me and let my body react! And it is! I'm cummmmmmmmmming!!! Your finger on my clit is taking me over the brink!!

"AAarrrrgggghhh!" I hear your growl expand!

Oh! Oh! Oh! There it is!! Jeeeeeezzzz! Even in the middle of my first spasm, I can feel your cock spasming! Oh, God, what a feeling! Even with the condom, I can feel your cock muscle tighten and expand! What an incredible sens OH!OH!OH!OH!OH! My orgasm!!! It's taking me over!!! Omigod!Omigod! My orgasm!

"Aaaaaaiiieeeeeee!!!" I can't help it, and I don't care anymore!! I'm cummmming! The break! The second spasm right on top of it!! I can't move!! My body is spasming!! Every muscle in my body is now totally tensed up!! Break again!! Spasm again!! I can't move!!! My tits throb! My pussy throbs! My clitoris is spasming all by itself! I can feel it throbbing against your fingers separately from my vaginal muscles!! Could I be having a clitoral orgasm and a vaginal orgasm at the same time??!!! Holy Mother of God!! It feels like I'm cumming twice at the same time; like two different, asynchronous sets of muscle spasms in my groin, constantly tightening every muscle in my body!! I can't move! God help me!!

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD!! Pussy spasms! Clit spasms! Tits throb! Nipples throb! Even my lips are throbbing! "OHHHH!" My body is cumming by itself!! My body is cumming by itself!! I'm not doing anything but cumming!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming while you're using me like a fucktoy puppet, sliding my pussy so agonizingly slowly two inches up your cock by pulling my stretched arms up, then sliding my pussy so agonizingly slowly two inches down on your cock by pulling down on the ropes looped around my chest and especially on the ropes tied separately around my tits. I'm barely aware of my thighs as their every movement is controlled by the ropes. At the same time my clitoris is throbbing and orgasming with your thumb and forefinger gently but firmly squeezing and loosening and squeezing and loosening your hold on my raw, swollen, pulsing bud, while the sensation of the very firm clips keeping the blood from engorging my turgid, rock-hard nipples is driving me crazy! I'm a fucktoy! I'm a cum-machine! I'm a sex object! "I'M A FUCKTOY! I'M A SEX TOY! OH!OH!OH!OH!OH! I'M CUMMING! I'M A CUM-MACHINE! I'M CUMMING! I'M A CUM-MACHINE! I'M A FUCKTOY! I'M A SEXTOY!! MY PUSSY IS A FUCKHOLE! FUCKMYPUSSY! PLEASE, DEEPER! OMIGODPLEASEFUCKMYCUNT! SQUEEZEMYCLIT! SQUEEZEMYCLIT! SQUEEZEMYTITS! MYCLIT! MYCUNT! MYTITS! FUCK!FUCK!!! OH,YES! FUCKME! OH!OH!OH!OH! GOD!!!"

Suddenly I realize I just shouted that out loud! Omigod! Omigod! You just heard me say all that! How totally humiliating!! You just heard me scream while I'm cumming!! I just bared to you my innermost, private feelings of my incredible pleasure at your using me like a fuck machine! I'm totally humiliated!!! WAIT! No, I'm not! I'm cumming! I love it! I love sex! I love fucking you! I love everything you're doing to me! Suddenly I feel free!! I AM a fucktoy: your fucktoy! I keep cumming and cumming!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!

I feel your cock spasming as you continue to grunt, the growl slowly dissipating, still sliding my cunt glacially slowly up and down your cock that the movement is next to imperceptible!

"GGGRRRRRrrrrrrrr!" I hear you say, and I know you're practically done! I'm still cumming!! A little slower now, but I'm still spasming - in total disbelief!! I swear I'm having two orgasms at the same time! I don't believe it! Who'd ever think I was even capable of such a state of arousal? WOW!! I'm dripping with perspiration as well as excretions and, rather than being exhausted, I'm still quite excited. My clitoris spasms against your fingers again and again, only bigger and slower, and I scale down some. I barely notice that you finally stopped sliding me up and down on your cock, and I hear the clank as in a dense fog and then feel the ropes above shake, then you lower me down some more. Clank, clank, clank. Oh! You're ratcheting me down onto your cock more! Omigod! My orgasm is getting faster again! Your cock is going deeper into my vagina! Your fingers are now ever so gently still pulsing my clitoris. You know it's sore after I cum, but I'm still cumming, and you're being very gentle! What a turn-on! I'm cumming again! Or is it still? Don't know, don't care! I'M CUMMMMING!!!

OH!OH!OH!OH!OH! Holy Jeez! All over again!! Cummming as I slide slowly further down your cock, slowly! Clank, clank, clank, clank! I feel your whole cock in me now, my hips pressing against yours!! I don't even have to move, even though I can now! I'm just cumming on automatic!! You release your grip on my tit-reigns, but I don't move! I feel the relaxing of the pulling pressure, and it feels good. It lets me concentrate on my orgasm!!

Suddenly I feel my nipples hurt! "Ouch!" "Ouch!" But rather than pinching, you've abruptly removed first one nipple clip, then the other! As the blood rushes into my rock-hard, highly sensitive and now almost raw nipples, I get that incredible tingly and erotic sensation I get when I squeeze and fondle my nipples myself, which I do very often, and I spasm yet again! My vagina is cumming again on your cock, now deep inside me! I feel your cock all the way in me, and I feel full! And it makes me cum again!! Again! I'm cumming in my pussy and I'm spasming in my clitoris! Holy Jesus!

Your dick is still hard! Amazing! I just keep cumming, pulsing on your cock deep inside me, with neither of us moving. I feel your hand near my face, and you remove my blindfold! I open my eyes then shut them again, as the bright light almost blinds me. I squint, and open them slowly, squinting less and less, my spasms slowing down gradually.

You finally let go of my clitoris, and even your release causes me to spasm once more! Immediately I feel your absence, but I know you want to continue untying me. I feel your hands on my body, and I have a quick, little spasm - like a mini-orgasm! It's spontaneous, now. You just touch me and I cum! You reach to my sides, and the ropes around my thighs slacken. You unthread them from around me. As your fingers go between my legs to undo the ropes, your hand touches my pussy and I spasm again! Incredible! You pull the ropes off my thighs, and I feel the release; it feels very nice.

*****

I feel your hands on my breasts! A quick, mini-spasm in my nipples! I don't believe it! They were just softening up a little, and when your hand brushed by them, they became hard again instantly - like a spasm! Incredible! Then you untie the ropes around my breasts and my chest, and they slide off. It's almost an erotic feeling as you snake the ropes both around my tits and my chest and back, keeping me in a tense state of arousal somehow!

My arms are aching now, not so much from being tied up over my head as from my own efforts at pulling on them to move my body up and down! I pull myself up gently from your amazingly still hard penis just enough for you to slide out from under me, looking into your eyes now, and seeing your smile. We're both soaking wet with perspiration and our skin glistens in the bright lights! I look at you longingly, my arms till up in the air, my pussy still open and exposed to you, and I couldn't care less. My elbows are bent slightly, as you left some tension in the ropes.

I think you're getting up to untie me, but you shift around onto your knees to face me, and your hands gently touch my breasts. Oh! What are you doing? "Are you...?"

You're a little higher than me, Your lips touch mine, and I stop speaking. I raise myself as high to you as I can on my bent knees, adding some passion to the kiss with your face a little higher than mine. I close my eyes, luxuriating in the tenderness of your lips on mine, your hands ever so gently kneading my breasts. I'm aware that my arms are still trussed up, and that my legs are still spread quite apart, leaving my pussy totally open, exposed and vulnerable to you. Your one hand crawls down my stomach to my vulva, my body jerks, then relaxes against your hand as it cups me. I actually feel several minor muscle twitches there as your fingers touch me, like more mini-spasms. I very slightly gyrate my hips on your palm and fingers, not to get excited, but just because it feels so good. But it excites me anyway!

Then you move your mouth from mine, and slowly slide your lips down my chin and my neck to my breasts, rubbing your lips side to side as they slide down one breast to my nipple. I suck in some air as you enclose one nipple in between your lips and gently lick it with the tip of your tongue! Throb, throb, throb! It's still happening! Oh, that feels so good!! A few seconds, then you move to the other one and repeat the very gentle massage. Oh?? Oh?? I'm still standing upright on my knees, now arching my back as I offer my now upright breasts totally to you and try to push them into your mouth! Oh! What..?

You move your lips lower! Down my stomach! Are you going to .? Oh, Jesus! Yes! I feel your lips slide down to my clitoris, and you pause there, rubbing your lips against my clit! What a feeling! Then your fingers pull back my skin and your tongue presses against the still slightly engorged bud! Oh! Oh! I spasm once! Am I still cumming? Or just reacting? It feels wonderful! Soft, wet, warm! You just keep it that way. Oh! Then I feel your other hand at my labia! Oh! You're going to do me again!

"Yes," I cry! "Yes!" I can't get enough of you touching me, and this feels fantastic!!

I'm soaking wet and you easily slide one finger into my stretched vagina while the other so delicately holds my skin and your tongue presses against my raw clit! My nipples harden again by themselves! You slosh the finger up and down, then forward in me, rubbing slowly back and forth on my spongy G-spot and I get excited all over again. I can feel the tingles shifting quickly into high gear! I pull at my ropes, to no avail. You've unbound me, but left me tied up and open! How devious, now that I think of it! But your tongue and fingers feel so nice, so gentle, so sexy, that I don't care!

You slide your finger out of my pussy, keeping my clitoris bare to the air, and I feel your tongue sliding lower! Oh, YES! YES! OMIGOD! EATME! OH, DAMN! EATME!! YES! YES!! "Mmmm!" is all I can say! My eyes are still closed, as if I was still blindfolded. I've come to like the darkness; it forces me to focus on my other senses more - especially my tactile sense - touch!

I jerk when your tongue touches my outer labia! Omigod! I've never...!! That feels incredible!! Your tongue is so soft, wet and warm! It slides slowly up one side and down the other, in little circles! Up on the left, across the top touching my cit, then down on the right. Oh, God, what a great feeling!! Around and around, slowly, lightly, gently, but that doesn't prevent me from getting instantly aroused again, and I feel like I could cum in a minute! I don't believe it! Your hand is still firmly holding my lips back, and I can feel the air on my clit! I twitch every time your hair touches my bare, raw, engorged bud! I'm very excited again! Amazing!

Your tongue starts to push into my inner labia! Omigod! I feel it so soft yet firm, warm and wet, against my inner lips! Outrageous! What an incredibly erotic feeling!! I've never experienced anything like that before! I absolutely love it!! I don't want you to stop eating me! Every day! Every minute! Oh, please! Don't stop! Make me cum like this! Oh, I'll do anything you want! Anytime! Anywhere!! Just keep eating me!

Your tongue is now curving in my vagina! You push it in and back, then curl it a little forward as you move it forward! What an amazing sensation!! Then straight and back again, then curled forward a little, then pulled forward. Like you're lapping it up like a cat! I can't believe I can actually tell what you're doing with your tongue! Oh!Oh!Oh! And my clit!! My nipples are total rocks!! My mouth is open again, and dry! I'm panting! I'm actually ready to cum again! And you don't stop! I feel your hand moving up my thigh to my ass!

Your palm strokes my ass-cheeks softly, as your fingers start sliding up and down the space between them, pushing further each time. Your tongue is driving me crazy in my pussy! Your fingers holding my clit exposed is still stimulating me there; and now your fingers. Oh! Oh! Your finger touches my sphincter!! Frozen in space, my thigh muscles totally locked, refusing to relax as I stay in this upright position, aware that I'm still arching my back making my large breasts stand up higher and further out to you!

OH! I'm about to cum!! Your tongue is working my pussy into a frenzy!! I push against your tongue, but I might as well not move! I can't get your tongue in further! Suddenly I jerk again: one of the fingers on your hand holding my labia ever so lightly touches my clitoris, and stays there! Oh! Oh! I can feel my muscles tightening again! I don't believe it!! I'm gonna cum again!!

"YES! YES! YES! Eat me! Fuck me with your tongue! Make me cum again! I love to cum! I'm your fucktoy! I'm your cum-machine! Make me cum!" Now I'm exciting myself by talking like you do. I've learned from you that talking dirty can stimulate both of us, and I love it! It makes me even more excited! I feel the orgasm about to start. OH!OH!OH!

Your finger is playing with my sphincter! No-one's EVER touched me there! It's almost like another vagina! I never realized it was so sensitive and erotic!! I'm starting to cum! Jesus! I'm starting to cum!! My muscles are totally contracted again!! My thighs! My arms! My vaginal muscles! My stomach! The tightness! Omigod!!

I feel your tongue slip out of my pussy! "No! Please! Eat me! Please! Please! Oh! I"m starting to cum again! Please, eat me!! Fuck me with your tongue! PLEEEEASE!"

"My dear, sex-crazed Susan, I'm going to eat you again right now, and I want you to cum in my mouth! I want to see, feel and taste you while you cum! I want to feel your pussy muscles spasm with your orgasm! I want to feel your clitoris throb in my fingers! I want your body to shake with excitement! Will you cum for me right now?"

OMIGOD YESYESYESYES!! I can't speak! I nod my head violently as I continue to feel my muscles still contracted! I feel your tongue sliding back into my pussy, and the contraction increases!! Your finger is now pressing hard on my clit, and I feel it throb once, hard! Your other finger presses on my ass! Barely a fraction of an inch, but far enough for me to feel your finger on my sphincter! OH!OH!OH! What a stupendous feeling! That finger causes my entire lower body to spasm! I feel my ass muscles tighten against your fingertip! I'm cumming so hard NOW!

"I'm cumming NOW!! NOW!! NOW!! I'm cumming in your mouth!! Oh, my ass! My ass! Your finger!! My pussy! Oh! My clit!! Holy Shit!" Suddenly I laugh out loud! "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!!" Catching a quick breath in-between each sound as I continue to cum and spasm and lose control of my breathing! I heard my own rhyme! The rhyme made me laugh! What a release! Yet it made my orgasms run away from me!! My clit is cumming! My pussy is cumming! It almost feels like my ass is cumming, even though it's probably spasming with my vaginal and other muscles!! Oh!Oh!Oh! Multiple simultaneous orgasms! Again! Holy Mother of God!! I never realized...!!

"CUMMMMM..!!" I stop as I gasp for air.

I spasm again and again and again! My entire body spasms again and again! I swear every muscle in my body is spasming - or at least that's what it feels like! I feel your finger still touching my sphincter, the other on my clit, and your tongue licking my pussy, lapping up my secretions! I cum hard again! Just the thought of you licking my pussy while I'm cumming makes me cum again!!! I've died and gone to heaven! Oh! My! God! I spasm, and spasm, and spasm, and spasm! I've lost track of what's happening to me where! I shake my head to clear it, but I can't clear my thoughts! I have no thoughts! My entire body and mind are totally lost, having been taken over by the all-engrossing sensations, contractions and spasms, as they continue on and on!

Finally, after what seems like hours, my continuing spasms seem to be less powerful and less frequent. You've slowed your movements, and gradually you remove your fingers; gently, slowly; first from my ass, then my clitoris. I'm still so tense and excited that even the slightest movement causes my body to involuntarily jerk. Your tongue keeps working, but slows down, until you finally stop. You rise up your knees in front of me, touch my breasts ever so slightly, say "Shhhhh.", and kiss me softly. We don't say a word. You get up and untie my legs. They ache as I lean one way then the other to slowly pull them closer. Then my arms. Clank, clank! That now familiar and erotic sound! Only this time it's releasing me. I almost wish it was pulling me up again! Incredible that I should have that thought!! Finally you untie my hands, and I'm totally free of the ropes.

I slowly lower myself onto my heels, moving my arms below my shoulders for the first time since we came down here, and the circulation increases, making them tingle just a bit. I slide my hand on the mattress and start to lie down, feeling strange after being trussed up for so long! I'm highly aware of every part of my body: more than I've ever been! My skin is wet with perspiration; my hair is so soaking wet that my scalp itches a little; my nipples ache with pleasure, as does my clitoris; my pussy is soaking wet and still tingles; I'm even aware of my anal sphincter! I feel totally alive and peaceful!

I was right: there is a depression in the middle! That's how you were able to do that! And there are hooks in the floor! That's how you were able to keep me tied tight and touch me with your hands all at the same time! Truly devious! I almost thought you had someone else in here for a moment, but I dismissed the thought because it was just too farfetched; I know you know how I feel about public displays and, while we play sometimes with some risk of exposure, you would never just outright expose me to another person without my agreement. That's the trust we've developed, in which I revel, and feel so comfortable doing things like this with you.

You lie next to me on the mattress, and we touch our bodies together, face to face, chest to chest, stomach to stomach, thigh to thigh, feet to feet! What a wonderful feeling! My nipples feel a little hard pressed against your chest, and I feel you penis semi-hard pressing against my mound; but we just embrace and stay that way, and we start to talk, softly, about all the things we just did, as you ask me and I tell you how much I loved what you did to me, what I'd like you to do more of or less of, and what other, new things we've thought of that we can do together. I tell you that I love being your sextoy and I want you to use me any way you think of, whenever we can: you can do anything you want to do to me. I trust you, and you always make me feel fantastic - not just sexually, but emotionally as well.