Pleasure Spots: Anal Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,231 Followers

It was such an intense and intimate love making session. As it went on, Vanessa allowed herself to enjoy the feeling of taking a cock in her ass this way, devouring it with her little taboo hole. It was exactly like the sex therapist had described; she was sucking in her lover with her forbidden area, allowing that cock to go deep within her.

And the nerve endings. Oh yes, those nerve endings. Vanessa was being stimulated in ways she could never have imagined. It was exactly like she read in the manuscript. She never really believed it. She thought it was just fluff to make the writing in the book more sexy. Now that she was actually experiencing it, getting her ass fucked, she knew exactly what Morgan was talking about.

"Can I go faster?" Keith asked in a rushed tone.

Vanessa took a deep breath of air. "Yes...You can be rougher. I won't break...Oh god... Fuck me."

With the necessary permission, Keith was gradually able to unleash his desires, and Vanessa reaped the benefits of that. The stretching, tightness, and fucking all served to stimulate those forbidden nerve endings to the fullest. She was convinced that she'd be able to cum from this, even though she couldn't understand how that was even possible.

As she laid on her stomach, continuing to get fucked, Vanessa turned her head to the side to see Morgan sitting on the floor, with a pen and notepad, writing away, jotting tons of notes for the book. Was this business or pleasure?

It was both! The best of both worlds. And if anyone knew how to straddle both lines, it was Morgan, who wrote furiously, then looked up and made eye contact with Vanessa.

They smiled at each other, while Vanessa's body was rocking back and forth from the anal ravishment. Vanessa breathed harder and Morgan licked her own lips from the explicit sight.

There must have been something telling on Vanessa's facial expressions, because Morgan put the pen and notepad down, so she could approach Vanessa.

"You're about to feel the best part," Morgan said, rubbing her fingers through Vanessa's hair. "Euphoria at its best."

Could that possibly be true? She was about to find out as the culmination of things was taking its toll. She found herself making weird sounds she had never made before in bed. Grunts, moans, slurping noises.

Her husband grabbed her strongly by the hips and worked his cock faster, slipping in and sliding out, thanks to all that lube. That plunging feeling inside of her asshole was still painful, so very awkward, and incredibly unusual. But like Morgan said, a euphoria was building. Vanessa's asshole was now devouring that cock much easier, taking it deep within her.

When she looked at Morgan, she saw a lust filled woman, staring back at her with those thick framed glasses. The sex therapist had slipped a hand beneath her own dress and was brazenly masturbating in front of the couple.

"Normally I'd help you cum," Morgan said, furiously playing with her pussy. "But your first anal orgasm should be something you feel on your own. Just that cock pounding your ass. I can tell that you're euphoric. Cum, let me see it."

Their eyes remained locked. Morgan kept on masturbating. Vanessa rocked back and forth, her face pressed onto the bed sheet. Strange noises escaping her lips and various expressions on her face.

Her anus involuntarily clenched tight and she hit euphoria. Her toes curled and her eyes rolled back. Her lower back would have arched upwards, if not for her husband holding her down, still ravishing her ass. All those nerves in her anus and rectum were overwhelmed with pleasure. And her whole body was overcome with sexual sensation.

Keith kept on pounding while Vanessa rested her head on the bed sheet. The euphoria still lingered, and she heard the familiar sounds of her husband grunting. Usually he'd cum in her mouth or pussy. This time he came deep in her asshole. His hands squeezing her midsection tight as he fully unloaded.

"Now that, is how you lose your anal virginity," Morgan said with elation.

Keith laid on the bed facing up. His flaccid cock very much exposed.

On the other hand, Vanessa flipped around so she could finally lay upwards, right next to her husband. Her negligee was still hiked up, and her legs were still spread, leaving her spread pussy fully exposed.

"I think I've found a new pleasure spot," Vanessa said, still breathing heavy and sounding slightly dazed from that orgasm. "God, I'll never doubt you again."

"Never doubt a doctor who knows her stuff."

Morgan reached over and ran two fingers across Vanessa's dripping wet pussy, fresh from orgasm, and sucked it into her mouth. The sex therapist commented on how good it tasted.

They all laughed, and Morgan laid on the bed too, alongside the happy and well-fucked couple.

***

It was amusing reading the completed manuscript, knowing that she was the star of parts of the book. Vanessa was leaning back on her chair and her heels were up on the desk.

A particular passage was her favorite:

One couple I worked with remained a favorite of mine. I have known her and her husband for a while. Can you believe that in all their time together, they had never tried anal sex? That's one of the cornerstones of my book, ass play. But my main focus is to get people to try new things, to be more adventurous. After I was done with her, well, let's just say she has a new pleasure spot, one she was reluctant to try. Now she's hooked. She can't get enough of those anal orgasms. More on that in Chapter 3.

Vanessa kept on smiling. What a crazy notion to actually be featured in a book written by a client. A sex book, no less. Referencing her anal adventure.

She prepared an email and sent it to an editor at the publisher.

Pleasure spots? It's a long book. Which means there's more room to try new things from it, surely?

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.