Pleasure Under Knots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our chests heaved from the passionate and fruitful bout of lovemaking. Much of our vitality was drained away; we, however, laughed and pecked each other on the lips. I did not take my shaft out of her cunt until it went flaccid. Then I shifted my position and snuggled up with her.

We lay in a warm embrace, patting each other. Bianca looked contented after cumming for me. I fingered some curls off her angelic face and kissed her on the cheeks. She moved a hand, roamed it over my chest, then closed her eyes, and murmured, "Kiss me, Ray. Mark your love on my lips. I am yours."

"Yes," I said and took her lips as she rolled on her back.

Relishing the serene intimacy, we kissed each other. Love infused our hearts even though I released her mouth and looked into her somnolent eyes. She peered at me, blinked, and drifted into a peaceful slumber.

I kissed her on the forehead and rolled over to get out of the bed. On the second thought, I picked up my cell phone. J had sent me a message half-hour ago and I read it: We're going home. I hope you're happy now. Take care.

I texted her: Yes I am. My marriage is consummated now. You and V have done us a big favor. Thanks a million!

She sent me an instant reply: Any time.

__________________________

Summary Of The Novella.

"And So, She Cummed" is a set of three individual yet interconnected stories. This trilogy revolves around Bianca Floris, a Romanian beauty, who is easily affected by the circumstances she encounters with, and the people closely related to her.

The first part, namely, Love Knows No Limits portrays Romance as the prevailing theme. It opens as the story of two couples. Bianca and Raymond fall in love with each other and get married as a straight couple. On the other hand, Jessica and Veronica Ryder are two incesbians. They are already chummed up with Raymond.

The second part, namely, Clashed Preferences portrays Bisexuality as the prevailing theme. The story continues as Raymond, Jessica, and Veronica discourse on Bianca's past in connection to her sexual dysfunction.

The third part, namely, Pleasure Under Knots portrays BDSM as the prevailing theme. This story culminates the novella dramatically. The Ryder sisters use physical restraints on Bianca to recover her sexual response and give rise to the consummation of her marriage.

__________________________

Author's Acknowledgement.

I would like to acknowledge and extend my heartfelt gratitude to Sue Rushing and Shamarie McKnight. Without their guidance and encouragement, I could never write and complete this trilogy.