Pleasure with Neighbor

Story Info
She is awakened to good sex.
1.7k words
4.03
62.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat looking out the front window at the snow covered ground and leafless trees that lined the house when the doorbell rang. My wife, Tammy, and I were exhausted after moving into our new house all weekend. It was a pleasant surprise to see some of our new neighbors smiling, introducing themselves, and bringing homemade dishes to welcome us to the neighborhood.

Most said their goodbye's and were off to let us rest, but one couple who were about our age, early thirties, stayed behind to chat. Jerry was about five foot eleven and thin as a rail with brown hair and eyes. He was a computer specialist for a large company. His wife Mandy was around five foot five, blond, with blue eyes and pleasant to look at with a nice curvy figure. She stayed at home taking care of their four year old son, Trevor. My own wife was built around the same but with dark hair, and a little taller. I, however, was the complete opposite of Jerry. Standing five feet ten inches I was broad in the shoulders and athletic with sandy blond hair and brown eyes. My Tammy stayed home with our son, Drew who just turned two, while I had just taken a job as an assistant football coach at the community college.

Over the course of the year we spent quite a bit of time hanging out. I didn't have much in common with Jerry but we both endured it because the girls had turned out to be such good friends. Tammy and I had been married since college and had a very secure relationship. We also enjoyed a tremendous sex life. It had always just clicked for us and we enjoyed each other frequently.

One evening Jerry went out of town for a seminar and the girls planned a night out and elected me to watch the two little guys. "Have fun!" I exclaimed as they left for a night on the town. Mandy was taking full advantage with her husband out of town. He basically hovered over her all the time and would hardly let her out of his sight. Tammy and I would laugh because Mandy was such a busy body when he was at work, talking with all the neighbors and catching up. Then as soon as Jerry came home he would trot out and bring her home. It was amusing, but I kind of felt for the guy. You wouldn't normally expect a girl with her beauty and personality to go for a guy like him, basically a geek, so he felt the need to keep her close.

The girls came back late, tipsy and giggling, so I walked Mandy and Trevor home and then came back to the house to have coffee with Tammy. I asked if they had a good time and Tammy looked up at me, "I really feel sorry for that girl." She exclaimed. She went on to explain how frustrated Mandy was that he was so overprotective and controlling. It has always astounded me how much women talk about sex with one another so it was of little surprise that they spent the remainder of the night talking about it. Nearly all Tammy's friends didn't care that much for sex and were surprised that she did. It almost made her feel that she was the oddball because she liked it so much and I was constantly giving her reassurances that she was completely normal. She said Mandy was like all the others. Jerry wanted it all the time and it was mostly just work for her.

With spring in full bloom all of us started working on our lawns in earnest, like it is some kind of unwritten rule that we all had to compete for the best looking grass and landscaping. I also savored the warm weather because women began shedding the winter clothes and showing more of themselves to my delighted eyes. Women are an art form to me and I just love every curve and swagger they produce. I tracked Mandy out of the corner of my eye as she walked out to meet Jerry who would be home at any minute. She looked like she had just got done working out as she wore a pair of tight black shorts and a blue sports top. Being that she was only next door and about twenty yards away, I also noticed that she was barefoot. Now I don't have a foot fetish, but there is just something inherently sexy about a woman's feet. Especially when the toes are painted and they are well cared for. It just seems to imply a sexuality and hint of other nice parts that are hidden from view. Mandy was looking hot.

A few days later Tammy and I were in bed talking and she mentioned going over to have some ice tea with Mandy while I was at spring drills with the team. Mandy was curious about why Tammy enjoyed sex so much. It slightly embarrassed me when she first told me that she had described my size and bedroom techniques with Mandy, but afterward as I turned over to sleep I realized I was hotter than hell thinking about it. I came home the next day from work and went to the mailbox and met Mandy there. I probably turned three shades of red as I turned on my heel and went back to the house after a mumbled hello. I pretty much avoided her as much as possible for the next month as I concentrated on my commitment to the team.

Late summer brought slightly cooler temperatures and I decided to go out and clean off our deck for the coming winter. Hearing a commotion I glanced into Jerry and Mandy's back yard and saw her struggling with the plug on a large blow up pool. Forgetting my earlier embarrassment I strolled down to help her out. She stood next to me as I heaved on it when it broke loose all of a sudden and water shot out drenching us both. I stepped back in shock while catching Mandy's foot and we both went down in a heap on the grass as water continued pouring out of the drain. We laughed hysterically as we ran to her back porch to escape. I wiped my eyes and looked down at her only to see her staring at my groin. Looking down myself, I saw with horror that during the fall my loose shorts had twisted sideways and the head of my cock was just barely exposed and she had her eyes glued to it. Looking back at her I caught the site of her bare feet with bright red painted toes, her firm tan legs, and up to her wet shirt where her nipples could be seen through the wet material.

The sight of her beautiful body mixed with the eroticism of her seeing my exposed member caused the blood to rush through my groin where my dick exposed more of itself as she continued to stare. I was about to turn away when she stepped forward with her cheeks completely flushed. Her fingers reached out and touched my cock and it was like an electric current as I instantly reached full hardness. She looked up and our mouths found each other and opened into a hot wet kiss with tongues exploring. Holding on to each other I allowed her to lead me through the back door and into the dining room. We left articles of clothing along the way as she led me to their guest room. By the time we arrived I was naked and she was down to a matching pair of pink underwear. I slowly removed those and we both stepped back and admired each other for a moment. She had moderately sized breasts with very light colored pink nipples. Looking down I took in her well trimmed light blond bush.

I stepped to her and kissed again with an animal hunger which she returned eagerly. I lowered her to the bed and rained light kisses on her neck, working my way down to those beautifully hard nipples which I swirled my tongue around before sucking each one in turn. She had a slightly perfumed scent that drove me wild as I continued down her stomach stopping briefly at her belly button. I reached the top of her mound and she slowly widened her legs to allow me access to her. She was a sight to behold as her swollen outer lips parted to show me the tender pink flesh inside. I traced my fingers along her inner thighs as I touched that forbidden and most private area with my tongue. I smiled as her back arched and she made an audible gasp. Her small moans drove me on as I worked up and down her sensitive flesh just flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue on every upward pass. With a small shout she had an orgasm and began to shake slightly. I wasted no time as I moved back up her body with wet kisses back to her waiting mouth.

She reached down with her hand and wrapped it around my throbbing cock and gently pulled me between her legs. I lifted up and positioned myself at her entrance while her pelvis gyrated against me coating the head of my cock with her lubrication in combination with my own. I looked into her eyes trying to sense any doubt about what we were going to do. Her silent answer was to reach for my buttocks with both hands and urge me forward. I slowly sank into the liquid flesh and we both let out a long moan. I came out slowly and pushed back into her moaning again as she used her inner muscles to squeeze her already tight space. We continued the slow pace just enjoying the feeling of each other until she urged me on to quicker thrusts. She arched her back again as I gyrated my hips, changing my angle of entry slightly with each thrust. The feeling was incredible as we reached a fevered pitch. Her eyes were unfocused and her moans were louder as I continued to grunt into her when I felt her spasm around my sensitive head and I exploded into her as she had a powerful orgasm underneath me, scratching my back with her fingernails. I slowly went soft and came out of her and let her regain her composure.

"I had no idea sex could feel that way, thank you so much," she said as we held each other. I left then not knowing how our encounter would change both of us.