Pleasures

Story Info
Pure fantasy at the grocery store.
881 words
3.2
26.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpiraLCA
SpiraLCA
6 Followers

I saw him across the room, his tight jeans and well toned arms catching my attention. While my eyes caress the curves of his back, my mind wandered, showing me private pictures of his lips on my breast, his hands running down my legs....

"I can help the next customer." The high-pitched voice of the grocery checker washed away the visions. I walked to the counter, pushing the basket in front of me. I turned to watch again, he was facing in my direction, reading the weekly ad.

I see his brown hair, my hands running through it while our lips meet in passion. My deepening moans as his lips wander down my neck, over my chest, between my breasts. I can smell his Eternity filling my room as he pulls my shirt off, my hands feverishly meandering over his arms as he pulls down my bra straps....

"Did you want this, it's torn?" Again, the checker's voice intervened in my visual pleasure.

I turned around, she was holding my box of Grape Nuts. "Nah, but I do want another box," I answered.

"I'll have another one brought down," she said.

I glanced around to see him again: not reading the ad anymore, but getting a cart this time. I watched his firm hands tangle to get the cart free... imagining him above me, his arms beside my head, his thrusts slow. My fingers, tracing over his chest, playing over his nipple, feeling its firm softness.

He catches a glimpse of me staring intensely, watching him. He smiles at me, turning his cart toward the fruit area. I watch his ass and legs move in the jeans, licking my lips at the thought of touching them, running my fingertips through the fine hair on his thighs.

I can still see him, pausing at the apple display. He stops to take a plastic bag and slowing tears it from the rack. My temperature rises... I feel his tongue dancing over my clit, his fingers running over my pussy lips.

I watch as he examines each apple, turning it over and over, testing its tenderness. I imagine his fingers sliding in my wet cunt, in and out, pausing to massage my clit, getting me wetter. My juices soak my pussy lips, his fingers sliding deeper.

I can feel my back arching as I come, standing in the store I realize my breathing is heavy. I turn to the checker as she is finishing up the total. She scans my coupons, telling me the total.

"Paper or plastic?" I hear the bagger ask. I turn to answer, our eyes meeting.

"Plastic is great", I tell him. I hand the cashier my money....

I turn back to watch the bagger as he bags my groceries, not missing a beat. He pulls his sleeves up, revealing tan arms and baby-fine hair. Still caught in the ecstasy of my imagination, I see myself looking down at him, straddled across his tight stomach. My legs against the soft skin of his waist, rocking back and forth, feeling his hard cock going deep.

As I lean down, his hands go to my nipples, I gasp in pleasure. He moves his hands to my waist, pulling me down further. His lips take my nipple...

"Here ya' go." I turn to see the checker holding my change. I take the money, stuffing it in my purse, my face flush. I move down to the end of the check-out isle, waiting for the bagger to finish...

His warm mouth meets my nipple, his hands still on my waist, moving to the rhythm of me. I spread my legs and rock back down, going slowly. His hungry lips move to my other nipple, his finger finds my wet nipple....

"Would you like help out?" He asks.

I smile, "Please."

I follow him to the door, watching him walk... his arms, his neck. My mind flashes to him behind me, kissing the back of my neck. I feel his fingers on my clit, running around the outside of my cunt, it's slick and hot. He starts his cock in slow, feeling every inch of my pussy. His balls bounce on my leg as he thrusts harder. I hear his grunts as he slams into my ass, his cock going deeper. I spread my legs wider and his strokes get shorter, harder....

"This is it," I say, as I point to my black Oldsmobile. "Let me get the trunk."

I open the trunk and take the umbrella out of the way. He moves the cart closer to the car and starts transferring the bags into my car. He bends to get the Dr. Pepper six-pack on the bottom of the cart...

Our moans and grunts intermix as his thrusts continue hard, his hands on my waist with me gripping the bed sheet. He slows his strokes, his grip tightens on my waist, I feel his hot cum running down my leg.

He slams the trunk, "There ya' go. Thanks for stopping by."

I smile, "Thanks for the help."

I unlock the door, throw my purse on the passengers seat and collapse into my seat. I close my door and start the car. With the radio blaring, I let out a big sigh... and I smile.

SpiraLCA
SpiraLCA
6 Followers