Pleasures in Darkness

Story Info
Surprise visit results in punishment and pleasure.
1.2k words
3.93
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she entered the room filled with darkness she felt as though she was being watched.

"Good evening my beautiful," she heard her master say. As she looked towards the hallway she could see his figure, tall, and muscular, his very figure resembled those of statues.

"Come here, now," he commanded. "You have nothing to fear my beautiful, Master is here." Hearing his voice did things to her not even she could describe, his voice made her pussy wet and her body ache to be pleasured by his every move.

"Kneel...NOW!" she complied without hesitation, dropping her purse and phone, bracing herself to do whatever was asked of her. He approached her and stood in front of her.

"Look at me," he commanded in a stern voice. As she looked at him, she couldn't resist lifting her arm and putting her hand on his cock, feeling him through his pants.

"Please let me suck on you cock master, please, I beg of you please let me put this cock in my mouth for you." There was a pause and as soon as she saw the nod she was fumbling to get his pants off, undoing his button and zipper, pulling his pants down along with his boxers. Revealing his nice fat cock, she looked at it in awe as she held it in her hands studying it and watching it grow in the moonlight, before her very eyes. As it grew larger and larger she stroked it, hearing his groans of pleasure she lifted herself off the floor and put him inside of her mouth. He filled her mouth, she couldn't imagine putting his whole cock into her mouth it was far to big.

Sucking and licking his shaft giving him the pleasure he so desired, she loved every minute of it. She could feel her pussy beginning to soak through her pants and wanted to touch herself so badly. She looked up to him and asked "Master, could I..." and before she could finish he grabbed a handful of her hair and gagged her.

"How dare you talk out of line!" as she felt his huge thick cock reach the back of her throat tears formed in her eyes, she knew she had been wrong to speak out of turn and accepted her punishment. After he throat fucked her he commanded her to stand. Which she did immediately, he ripped her shirt off and threw her onto the bed kissing he neck ever so gently, licking, sucking down to her lower stomach. "I didn't want to punish you, but you leave me no choice, you know you are not to speak when you are sucking on my cock."

Tears in her eyes started to swell up, she was so ready to cum she felt like crying out, to at least get some of the pressure out of her body. As he flickered his tongue lower and lower towards her pussy she wiggled and grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled.

"Mmmmmmm baby, you make this all too easy to tease you," he said with a faint chuckle. What was he thinking how could he do this to her, she wanted him to fuck the shit out of her so badly and yet he wanted nothing to do with any of it. He got joy in making her beg for his hard cock. As he slid his hands towards her hips he engulfed her body with his touch, gripping the sides of her jeans and ripping them off of her along with her panties, she felt so exposed, covered up one moment and completely naked the next.

As he shifted his tongue and licked her clit she moaned

"Please Master, please!" she begged him to stop teasing. And before she could let out another line he took her clit into his mouth sucking, licking, moving his lips back and forth, tasting her sweet wet pussy. She let out a moan of pleasure and her breathing started to pick up and as he continued she shifted her hips grinding on his face.

Flickering his tongue he entered her with his finger and started to move inside of her, she felt everything and moaned loudly as she started to cum. She reached her climax so fast she couldn't move, pleasure took over her nervous system and she shook with every other glide of his tongue.

"Oh baby, we haven't even began the fun yet." he said smiling as he grabbed his hard cock and slowly pushed it inside of her wet pussy. He had fucked her so many times, but every time it hurt when it went in, so thick and large she groaned with every inch of him penetrating her. She was overwhelmed with pleasure, she couldn't take his hard cock after he had just made her climax, she felt as though she was going to die from all the pleasure!

"Master, please, your cock, its too much," she cried.

"Oh you say the sweetest things don't you beautiful," he thrust deep inside of her, she locked her legs around his hips as he thrust again and again inside of her, filling her with his hard thick throbbing cock. All she could think about was how much pleasure he was allowing her to take in, she loved him for it. He took his cock out and slowly slid it back in.

"You are very wet, I think it's time," he kissed her on the cheek and thrust inside of her, fast and hard, her legs turned to mush and he drilled her faster and faster.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!"

She never felt anything build up as much as this before, she felt as though she needed to pee and before she could push him off of her she started to squirt and her hot cum dripped from his hard throbbing cock and slid right into her ass, she was quivering at this point, not knowing how he had done this to her.

"Now its my turn," he said as he flipped her onto her stomach and raised her ass end up into the air. She felt so dominated as if he flipped a switch of pleasure no other man could find inside of her.

Just when she thought she had regained her thoughts he thrust inside of her, filling her again with his thick hard shaft. She could feel his balls hit against her clit when he went deep inside of her, faster and faster he went, until she felt his hard cock swell inside of her and fill her with hot cum. She closed her eyes took it all in and breathed a sigh of relief. He stood at the foot of the bed with his arms crossed looking down on her naked body in the moonlight.

"So, are you ready for round two?" She looked back at him, she couldn't move she couldn't feel anything she was sore, numb, shaking, all she could feel was pleasure darting from every nerve moving in every direction in her body. She looked back at him, before she knew it his dick was in her face and she was sucking on it again.