Pleasures of Masturbation Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun in a dressing room.
1.1k words
4.25
89.3k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a particularly hot day. Kind of boring. I didn't want to stay home but didn't really have anywhere to go either. I decided to go do some shopping. I went to 3 different stores trying on clothes. Didn't find anything that really peaked my interest.

Every time I went into the changing rooms in the stores I noticed the mirrors that were in there and how well you could see yourself in them. Standing there in my bra and panties as I tried on clothes was kind of a turn on looking at myself.

The last changing room that I was in, I was trying on panties and bras. The lacier the bra the more i got turned on. I wanted to feel sexy. I started feeling my round breasts. Cupping them in my hands, squeezing them, pinching on the nipples. I pushed them together and looked at the cleavage that I had, thinking to myself how much I wish that I had some big sexy tits to suck on like mine. I could see in the mirror through the bra that my nipples were hard. They were aching to be sucked on. I watched in the mirror as my fingers traced over my nipples. I slid my fingers inside my bra and released one of my tits from it. Leaning downwards I licked the tip of my nipple, barely touching it with my tongue. The touch of my tongue on my nipple sent shivers down to my pussy. I pushed my tit up as far as I could so i could suck on my nipple. Taking it in my mouth sucking and biting gently on it, making it harder.

I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra, my heavy tits falling free. I moved closer to the mirror, cupping my tits. I touched my nipples against the glass of the mirror. The coolness of the glass made my nipples twitch. I pushed them against the mirror, slowly making circles with my tits against the glass. My pussy was getting so wet.

I have seen my pussy in a mirror in the shower while I shave, but have never sat and watched myself play with my pussy. I moved away from the mirror and slide my panties down over my full hips, touching my ass cheeks as I let them fall to the ground. My hands on my ass made my whole body tingle. I let my finger trace down the crack of my ass, reaching my hole, pushing on it ever so gently. I turned my body more to get a better view of my ass. I moved closer to the mirror and bent over and pulled my ass cheeks apart. How I wished that I had a nice hard cock in my tight ass.

I slid a finger in my dripping pussy, then reached around the back of me again and pushed on my butt hole. The tip of my finger penetrating. The feeling that came over me was one of wanting. I wanted something in my ass. I pushed harder against my finger til the tip of it was in up to the first knuckle. I slid my finger in and out of my tight hole slowly fucking my tight ass. I was having a hard time watching myself in the mirror, knowing what I was doing in that changing room was wrong, but also knowing that I needed to cum soon, and that was what I was going to do right there in that changing room.

I wanted to get a better view of myself so I sat on the seat leaning against the wall and spreading my legs as far apart as I could. My hand rubbed my thighs, feeling the softness of them. As I watched in the mirror I could see the glistening juices coming from my aching pussy. I put one leg up on the seat and spread my legs even farther apart. My finger traced up and down my puffy pussy lips feeling the softness of my fresh shaved pussy. Reaching my clit, my finger slowly circled it. I could feel precum dripping from me. My finger slid down to the slit of my hot pussy sliding deep into the wetness. I was torn between watching my face in the mirror and watching my fingers in my pussy.

The thought of getting caught only turned me on more. My fingers went further and further into my hot cunt. Fucking it faster and harder. Moans of pleasure wanting to escape my lips. Faster, harder I fucked my cunt, bringing myself to the brink of an orgasm, then stopping. I took my fingers out of my hot pussy and brought them to my lips, licking the juices from them, sucking on my fingers like I would suck on a hard cock. Looking at my hot cunt in the mirror glistening with juices was such a turn on. Both hands pinched at my nipples, pulling on them making them harder and harder.

My fingers traced my belly back down to my hot pussy. Rubbing my clit with one finger while shoving 3 fingers in my pussy. My fingers fucked my hot cunt faster and faster. My clit was so hard. I could feel my orgasm building. Faster, harder, in and out of my hot cunt my fingers were going. Juice dripping to the crack of my ass. My body started to shake, my orgasm hitting me so intensely. I could see in the mirror my cum squirting from my hot cunt. I kept fucking my pussy not wanting to stop. I reached behind me and slid a finger in my ass, the pain and pleasure going through my body like a bolt of lightening. The finger in my ass going in and the 3 fingers in my cunt going out, working together making me wetter and wetter. Faster and harder. I couldn't control the moan that came from my lips.... "Ahhhhhhhh... oh my god, I'm cumming again" I moaned. The orgasm shaking my whole body. I could feel my cum dripping from me down onto the seat. I sat there against the wall breathing hard. I couldn't stop shaking.

Once I gained control of myself I sat up straighter and looked in the mirror knowing that I will continue to watch myself again in the mirror. As I moved to get up I could feel the wetness from my cum on my leg. I turned and bent down to lick my cum from the seat not wanting to leave any of the evidence. MMMMMMMMMM it was so yummy.

Until I cum again, Shybadgirl