Pleasures on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrust after thrust into her, his fingers working her clit into a frenzy. Her hips begin moving with each of his thrusts. Her moans and her groans are nothing but pure pleasure now.

Feeling his cum boiling deep down in his balls, he feels it welling up higher and higher with each stroke. Finally, the moment has come when he knows he can't hold back anymore. Thrusting his cock in and out of her ass fast, his fingers rubbing her clit faster, he brings them both to the place he had taken her not so long ago.

As he slams his cock deep into her ass one last time, her muscles grip around his cock as he shoots his cum deep into her ass. His fingers are rubbing harder and faster on her clit. Her body shakes as she lets her juices flow again for him. Their bodies shaking as they hit their plateau of ecstasy, her screams deafened by his growls as they both cum.

Sarah raises her head, looking around her, remembering where she was. She looks up at the rocks feeling that something isn't right. Not seeing anything, she looks down at her watch. It was now late afternoon. Sarah realizes that she must have dozed off.

Rolling over onto her backside, she feels the wetness between her thighs. Sarah thinks to herself that she really needs to go out and find someone to have sex with. These dreams were getting just way to wild...even for her.

Just out of her view, he turns around and with a smile on his face, he rubs his crotch lightly, his cock still throbbing from the pleasure of having taken such wonderful pleasure from a beautiful lady.

12