Pleasuring Em

Story Info
A couple make use of a surprising bondage frame.
2k words
4.26
27.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came again. Surely this time she would be allowed to rest. Surely.

Em thought back to the email. Spend the evening with me. It had seemed such a simple command, and yes, she knew what he had in mind, some of it, but... Ohmygod she hadn't thought that it would be so challenging.

Em had arrived at 6pm, on the dot, just as instructed. She had spent much of the day preparing for the evening, indeed, her mind had been chock-full of the possibilities. A leisurely breakfast, long bath, pampering herself, just as he had suggested. A light lunch and then a shower, followed by getting dressed for her evening date.

She wore a stunning scarlet wrap-over dress. She smiled, despite her predicament. It had wrapped over perfectly, wrapping over her sensuous body, artfully hiding the tightly laced corset, black seamed hold-ups, and red lace panties. Her black heels set the whole off perfectly.

Finally, her make-up. For such an old-fashioned chap, he did adore her goth looks, so she had done her very best. She knew that he would appreciate it, but knew just as well that she would and up with the mascara running freely down her face.

It had been doing already.

She came again. Surely this time she would be allowed to rest. Surely. Ohfuck.

He had met her at the door. Dressed smartly as always, and clearly impressed with her looks. He embraced her tightly, kissing the top of her head and whispering to her that she looked stunning.

"So, young lady... are you ready? I have it all set up in our room"

Em had looked him deep in the eyes, smiling and nodding. Her heart had fluttered, though, and she had wondered why the hell she had ever suggested the idea to him. After all, she had always said she would do it to him but now... It wasn't as if "their" room didn't have enough bondage equipment, and they had both used it all many times.

He had led her by the hand to the room, so gently, yet so clearly in charge. The room was ideal for their needs – windowless, soundproofed, decorated in a deep passionate red. Velvet curtains hung from the walls, masking some of the larger pieces of equipment. A large, dark oak cupboard held the smaller items. Items that she had used and had used on her many times before. The huge bed with crisp linen sheets held a different promise for later.

It was there. In the middle of the room. Innocuous, out of place. A simple, sturdy stepladder, maybe 9' tall, with a wide base. She took a deep breath, oh well, too late now.

She came again. Surely this time she would be allowed to rest. Surely. Ohfuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

He had undone her dress almost reverently. Carefully untying it, easing it off her shoulders and sighing with satisfaction at her perfectly adorable body. He knew she often made light of it, disliked elements of it, but he thought it was perfection, enhanced by her striking tattoos.

She remembered him stroking her hair, her cheek, her neck. He had hung the dress up carefully behind one of the curtains, then lifted her breasts from the cups of the corset with equal care. Lowering his head, he had kissed her face and neck, his hands exploring her body gently. She had waited, motionless, knowing that she moved only by his command once in this room. It was a torture in itself. She longed to touch him, rip his clothes open, scratch him, bite him, devour him. And he knew it. Even as she had thought it, he had looked at her with a wicked, knowing smile that showed he was thinking it too.

"After, Darling," he had smiled, and then walked to the cupboard, opening the drawer with her toys in it. The draw below held his, and she knew she would get the chance another night for their roles to swap. She grimaced. After tonight that damn ladder could stay in and be used on him...

He had taken out her collar and fastened it securely, just tight enough to be a constant reminder. She loved her collar. Not for her the label slut or whore... hers said adorable. Its touch was always electric. Her switch, determining who she was for the rest of the evening. His.

Matching wrist and ankle restraints next. Sometimes rope, but the restraints were better for longer sessions and she knew that was what he would have in mind. As if preparing a great warrior for battle, he had knelt like a squire and fastened them onto her, then stood looking at her.

They had kissed, passionately. His hands in her hair, holding her head securely, determining how they kissed.

She came again. Surely this time she would be allowed to rest. Surely. Ohfuck. Sweet God noooo.

Leading her to the ladder, he had turned her to face it, gently parting her legs. That had been a surprise, they had always imagined it being the other way round. But then that was him all over, always able to make another little twist to their kink.

He had lifted her arms, clipping the cuffs together and then clipping them onto an O ring he had fixed to a step earlier. It was clear now that he had been spending some time in the workshop, making sure this particular ladder was suitable for their rather specialised requirements. She grinned, in spite of her current predicament. This use was sure as hell not in the manufacturer's manual.

Her legs were next – spread wide open by the spreader bar he had bolted to the bottom rung. She had rested her body weight against the ladder at this point, feeling the cold metal teasing her sensitive skin.

He had stood behind her for some time, caressing and reassuring her, almost as you would a skittish pony, his breath warm and comforting in her ear, or on the back of her neck. She had known that things would become more challenging, very quickly.

Reaching his hands round her, he had lifted her breasts over one of the rungs of the ladder, allowing them to fall over the rung. Ducking under the ladder, he had taken a length of smooth cord and wrapped it around her magnificent breasts, tying them tightly to the rung. They must look amazing by now she thought, a little swollen, probably quite red, as he liked them to be. She rather wished she could see them. She had known she would be there a while, as he could tie them so much tighter, making them throb and ache, and feel like they would explode. Both of them, however knew that such pleasures were to be used wisely, and never for long.

Once she was tied fully, the next steps had seemed to come very quickly.

Her favourite anal hook had been inserted, then tied to her luxurious hair, forcing her head back and pulling hard on her tight ass. He had made sure to finger her pussy as he did that, enjoying how wet she had already been.

Clover clamps on her nipples were next, with weights on long cords attached to them. Another nasty little touch, as every single wiggle set them off swinging and bouncing, adding you the sensations.

He had taken his time with the next. A large, curved vibrator – a present he had bought her not so long ago – had been inserted into her. As always, he made sure it was making firm contact with her G-Spot, knowing that it was her favourite way to be stimulated. Being him, however, he had made sure that it was thrust in and out firmly enough times to set her quivering and moaning. Even more him, he had made sure she only got to the edge. She grinned, as best she could, to think she had cursed him for not letting her cum.

She came again. Surely this time she would be allowed to rest. Surely. Maybe this time the safeword. No. maybe I can stand another.

The vibe had been fixed in place, clamped, she thought. Impaling her like that, she could do very little but accept her fate.

Just the make sure, he had then taped a mean little clit stimulator in place. To make sure, he had said. Ha. He had known she wouldn't need the help.

She had though that he must be done at this point. Surely. But he had raised it another degree, as always. Ear plugs, then a velvet blindfold.

She could do nothing now but contemplate the slow, sensuous torment of her body. To focus on the sensations running though almost every part of it.

The vibe and stimulator had been set to low, and then the waiting had started. He usually moved soundlessly in that room, but this time, well, it was like he had gone. He must have sensed her concern over this, because she felt his breath, or a gentle touch often enough to know that she was not alone, that he was there to make sure she was ok.

He also knew that the settings the vibe and stim were on would not allow her to cum. He knew, because he had experimented with them to find out, many a time. She knew he would play her now. Play her body like a fine instrument, making her whimper or moan exactly how he wanted her to.

She moaned a little, feeling the tension build once more as she thought of the rest of the evening up to this point. He had allowed her to become so aroused, alternating the slow torment of the vibe and clit stimulator with fast bursts on full power.

She had been so desperate to cum, even after only a few minutes. But after the minutes had dragged on for what had felt like an eternity, her body had begun to feel like it was on fire, the throb in her pussy and engorged clit becoming almost unbearable.

She had begged to cum. Begged, then pleaded. Pleaded then threatened, offered him the world, anything just to convince him to give her release. All just words, she knew. He would do it when he felt he should do it, and all she was doing was making sure he took his time even more.

At one point, after a particularly violent outburst, she had felt a round shape at her lips. Unwisely opening her mouth to ask, she had discovered too late that it was a ball gag, as it was thrust unceremoniously into her mouth and fastened tightly behind her head.

Then the teasing had continued.

Finally, the tears had started. The sensations had become so much for her, that she could not hold them back. The mascara had run, just as she knew it would do, staining her face as she wished with all her might for release.

And it came. Like magic.

He was beside her. He had been, all the time of course. The vibe was turned up to full and his fingers replaced the evil little stimulator that had been tormenting her swollen clit.

She had cum almost immediately.

Violently.

The release almost as intense as the need.

She had expected the session to stop there, somehow. However he had kept everything running at full strength, although he had removed the nipple clamps and gag, knowing that those were things she could tolerate for only a little while.

She came again. Surely this time she would be allowed to rest. Surely.

This time, she decided to use the safeword. Opening her mouth, she found a gentle finger against it, quietening her.

Her breasts were untied, then the hook removed. She was gently taken down and laid out on the bed. His soft hands caressed her aches and pains, massaging life back into them and smoothing away the tensions. At least a little.

She blinked as the blindfold came off, and grinned as he suddenly remembered the ear plugs. She guessed he had been speaking for a little while, from his expression. He had known the answers, though and passed her a warm drink and held it for her, cradling her as she took sips whilst nibbling alternately at all her favourite treats.

Em looked up at him, her eyes sparkling. It looked like being a good night.

...

And tomorrow night, she would get her revenge.