Pleasuring her Master

Story Info
Slave services her Master the way he enjoys.
1.7k words
3.81
23.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive to be greeted by my slave with a kiss and a hug. She kneels in front of me and removes my shoes at the door, and she rises, takes my hands and leads me down the hall to the bedroom. In the bedroom I can smell something different in the air but I don't know what, and as I start to ask her she flips off the light and locks the bedroom door. She tells me to just relax and let her take care of me this evening as she comes to stand in front of me and kisses me on the lips. She unbuttons my shirt as I play with the tie on her robe. I undo the tie on her robe and it exposes her body to me as she kneels in front of me and undoes my pants. She lowers my pants and boxers to the floor and gives my stiff cock and eye and I can see the pleading look in her eyes to just give it a taste. I look at her and tell her that she may give it a lick and kiss, but that is all for right now. She smiles and follows the instruction, boy does she push it though as she licks ALL over my balls and shaft before placing the kiss on the tip.

She rises and leads me to the bathroom, which has some candles glowing in it already as well and pulls aside the curtain to show me the bath that she has prepared for me. She ushers me into the tub and gives me a kiss on the lips after I have sunk in. The smell had come from the minerals in the bath.

My slave asks to be excused for a few minutes and I mumble my agreement as I lean back and just enjoy the feel of the water around my body completely. I hear some soft music start to play and as I close my eyes I can hear the bedroom door open. I finally start to relax.

Slave arrives back a little bit later with a drink in her hand that she has prepared for me. She tells me that it is something I may enjoy, something new, something alcoholic, but that she thought I would like it. I take a sip and it's definitely a new taste for me, I can't place it but that is OK, I just enjoy the fact that she cares enough to try to do something nice. I drink some more and hand her back the cup and she asks if I would like some more time alone or if she may proceed. I tell her that she may proceed, the time alone is nice, but after the day I had I would much rather relax with her.

She reaches into the tub near my feet and removes the body scrub. She runs her hands over my chest and shoulders. She asks permission to do my neck and face and I tell her that she may. She runs the scrubber all over my face, neck shoulders torso and just bathes me. She takes each arm in turn and washes my arms and hands, massaging a little as she does so. After doing my upper body she steps into the tub and proceeds to bring up a leg at a time and work each foot over, she does the same with my other leg. My waist has yet to be done.

She asks me if I would rise so that she may wash my waist and groin and I oblige her. She runs her hands up my legs to my groin and washes everywhere. She washes my cock, balls, inner thighs, waist, everywhere. She asks me to turn around and proceeds to wash my ass, each cheek and between the cheeks. She runs the scrubber down my crack and then I feel her reach up and pull my cheek apart and washes more. I feel the scrubber being taken away and then I hear her open the cap of something else and tells me to just relax. She slides a finger into my ass and works it around, cleaning my ass. She does this for a little while and I get a little stiffer then I already was. Next thing I know she announces that I am done and I feel water soaking over my body that she has poured onto me.

I turn around and pull her up. I spin her around to grab the wall in front of her and return the favor of washing her ass and pussy. She hands me the bottle of the stuff she used on me, saying it wasn't like the soap feel, it is bodywash but something strawberry smelling. I put some on my finger and start fingering her ass getting her all cleaned out. Before I get her to an orgasm, she stops me and tells me that it is MY night of pleasure.

I pour water over her waist and make sure I get the soap from everywhere and then she steps from the bath and asks me to remain for just a minute. she dries off her feet and scoots from the room, returning with 2 very warm towels. She dries me off and I dry her off, then she leads me back to the bed. I finish the drink she brought me and lay down on the bed. She gets on the bed and produces some massage oils. She then proceeds to give me a very thorough body massage. I just relax and listen to the music and smell the air as I am caressed and massaged. She does my shoulders, my arms, my back, my legs... After a while she asks me to turn over so that she can continue. I oblige her and look into her face and see the love in her eyes and the smile on her face.

She proceeds to take her time on my body, never quite stopping, but not rushing through things either. She does each leg and works her way back up to my groin. She again asks me to roll over and places a pillow under my hips. She gets between my legs and I realize what she has in mind. I feel her breathe on my ass as her hands caress my thighs. I feel her tongue sliding over the globes of my ass cheeks and her fingers start caressing my asshole. I feel a warm sensation on my ass as she slides a lubed finger into my ass and starts teasing my prostate. I feel her hair as she goes further down my ass and her tongue replaces her finger, giving me a rim job and slobbering on my ass. her hands have started to caress my balls and cock as she starts sliding her tongue into my ass. I relax into the whole scene and before I know it she has me on the verge of cumming. I tell her that if she doesn't stop soon I am going to cum and she stops tongue fucking my ass and I feel her move... She tugs a little on my hips and I realize what happened as her mouth engulfs my cock and her fingers start masaging my prostate again. I explode in her mouth, giving her a good sized load of cum as she sucks and massages me.

I feel her pushing on my hips and realize that I have been almost choking her with my cock still hard in her mouth and my weight pushing it further in, so I raise up so she can suck in some air before lowering back down.

She sucks me for a little while and then motions that she needs to breathe again, I wait a few more seconds and then let her up again, withdrawing my cock fully this time and telling her that was wonderful.

She scoots up the bed under me, and as I lower down she guides my cock directly into her sopping wet pussy. She is so wet that her juices have coated her pussy and her ass and as I penetrate her pussy with my cock she explodes in an orgasm. I kiss her and run my tongue all through her mouth as she cums over and over on my cock. I tell her that she was wonderful and that I am going to return the favor and roll her over on top and slide down her body.

I nibble my way down her body and as I get to her pussy I suck her clit. She explodes again as I shove my tongue into her dripping pussy and pull her pussy onto my face. Her clit is pulled into contact with my nose as I tongue fuck her and she explodes again. I push her up some and finish sliding out. I spread her legs and start licking and nibbling on her ass, listening to her moan as she anticipates what is about to happen. I nibble over and over and around her ass, avoiding her hole and listening to her moans of frustation. I give in after a little bit and start running my tongue around her ass, then I start tongue fucking her as well. I finger her pussy as my tongue dives into her ass and she starts to shake from another orgasm. I scoot up a little bit more and as I feel her start to cum again I slide my cock into her ass. I grab her by the hips and sink in to the root, staying there for a few seconds before pulling out and start really fucking her. I fuck her while she cums over and over, almost passing out. I am about ready to cum again and when I tell her she spins around and starts sucking my cock again. She reaches down and massages my balls and fingers my ass to push me over the edge and I fill her mouth again. She swallows my load and sucks me a little bit more before we collapse next to each other on the bed. We kiss and I thank her for the wonderful evening and then she curls up onto my chest and tells me that she is very happy that she has pleased her Master.