Pleasuring Lauren's Ass Ch. 01

Story Info
Ass-k and you shall receive.
649 words
3.37
52.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip kissed the side of Lauren's neck as he politely fucked her from behind. Lauren's moaning was sweet and sexy as Phillip gently drove his small penis into her pussy. Phillip's penis was so small that Lauren sometimes didn't feel much of it when she was really wet. This is why Lauren didn't mind when Phillip fucked her ass, because at least she could feel some friction.

Fucking Lauren's ass was definitely on the agenda tonight. The first time he had inserted his finger into Lauren's butt, he was amazed at the response he got. Since then, he routinely pressed his fingers and dick into her puckered hole during their sex sessions. Tonight, however, would be special because Phillip had found a new toy for them to include in their love-making.

Phillip momentarily stopped thrusting into Lauren's pussy and reached into the drawer on their nightstand. He produced a long, thick glass rod. The sex toy had curves and grooves built into the glass. Lauren watched in anticipation as Phillip generously lubricated the glass pole.

Without saying a word, Phillip then positioned the head of the glass toy at the entrance of her anus. Lauren's moaning became deep and guttural as her butt expanded to accommodate the large girth of the rod. It felt great to be so entirely penetrated and so filled to the max.

"Oh my god," Lauren sighed in pleasure. "Keep fucking my ass."

Phillip's little cock was completely alert as he drove the glass pole into his wife's butt. He marveled at what a whore she became when her ass was penetrated. His sweet, loving, innocent wife turned into a lustful and shameless slut every time she was butt-fucked. As Phillip plunged the entire length of the stick into Lauren's gut, he realized that it might be possible to make his fantasy come true. Phillip always wanted to watch Lauren get pummeled by another man. He had requested this fantasy once and Lauren quickly shut him down. However, as Phillip watched his wife arch her back and rock back onto the glass toy so that she could feel every inch in her butt, he realized that maybe this was the best time to make another sexual request.

"You like that?" Phillip propelled the toy more quickly into her ass. "Honey, you look so hot right now getting your butt filled to the max."

"I love the way it feels," Lauren moaned. "I love having my ass fucked."

"I can see that," Phillip leaned over her and kissed her shoulder. "That's why I want to give you the real thing."

"Oh yes, Sweetheart!" Lauren cried. "Fuck my ass with your cock!"

Phillip paused as he tried to think of a way of rephrasing what he meant. "I will fuck your ass, Honey. I will fuck it as rough and hard as I can." He continued to shove the toy in and out of her butt.

"Yes, oh god, yes!" Lauren was delusional with desire.

"But I also want to watch another man to fuck your ass," Phillip whispered into her ear. "I want to watch you be a little slut for another man. Will you do that for me?" Phillip sucked her neck and forcefully fucked Lauren with the toy.

"Yes, Honey, I will. I promise I will do anything if you keep fucking me like this until I cum."

Phillip was delighted. He pumped her ass with the toy until she screamed with orgasm. Just watching her cum was enough to make him unload, which he sprayed on her ass.

As they settled into bed that night, Phillip began brainstorming. What man was worthy of banging his wife? And would Lauren remember her promise? Phillip wasn't sure about either answer, but he fell into sleep thinking about how great it would be to watch his wife's ass be defiled by another man.

(To be continued...)